Create a Character Challenge #34

K

Kitti

Original poster

This challenge is one about making characters based on the setting that they're destined for and also just a fun romp with one of the most creative aspects of roleplaying: character making. Based on the image posted, my challenge is for you to create a character for that setting and post it here!

This week's image:

BU-005-Pirate-Town-3.jpg

Feel free to utilize this character sheet or create your own:

Name:
Species:
Family:
Personality:
History:
Current Goal/Purpose:
Appearance:

Name: Ser Tye
species: human
family: tribal community
personality: serious and never jokes around. Ambitious
Current Goal: To make his way to Haven and preserve mankind
Appearance: fiery red hair, A cloak covers most of his face and he wears a hoodie that is tattered and covered in his tribes symbols; a mountain surrounded by a ring
Back story: Born in the post apocalyptic sands of an old tribe called Sephyr. He grew up not really making friends but proceeded his efforts into scientific research. He had many mentors that would take him out and scavenge for old world books that they used to research new tech. Fortunately he grew up near ruins of science labs and therefore grew up into a fine scholar. He also grew up loving animals and fire so he has an obsession with fire and the protection of the weak and helpless. He actually then developed ambitions to make it to Haven, one of the various major towns that would be a bustling trade center for survivors. There he would plan to give away his inventions and try to help preserve mankind by helping them survive, giving them knowledge of the old world, and encouraging people to stand together

Yeah I made this character a while ago for a school project and I thought I could use this for here

sorry that I posted a char not related to the pic, I didn't read all of it, and I'm new to this place. Apologies

Name: Hogneston "Hog" Platt
Species: Human
Family: Hogneston Platt of Knights Bend England.
Personality: Stubborn but well-mannered gentleman.

Current Goal/Purpose: To take a trip on the seas even if it means with pirates he could care less. He has nothing more lose and only wishes to live out his days with more adventure then sorrow.

History: Hogneston better known as "Hog", a nickname that has nothing to do with pigs but that the simple fact that his family long standing ownership and knowledge of the land and fruitful bounty. It was his grandfather that started the family business and his father that ran it so very well. The Platt family knew how to grow anything and everything. Honest in all they did kept their name clean as they did business across the seas.

"Hog" as it were got his nickname as it came in handy to have a shorter name for it was simply easier for everyone to say. Hard working and honorable he married young and was faithful to the end. His first love however was not and she left him for another man. This man being his cousin and that never settled well in the family. Torn between family and love he took his share and kept his word to his father only doing what he had to until his father's death.

Keeping to his father word meant that he would have a son and give the business to him since he himself didn't want it and Hog was an only child. Reluctantly he married the daughter of a business partner to his father. A humble young woman that was very kind and loving. An arranged marriage of sorts and bittersweet for anyone that knew Hog and is real pain.

In the coming years love did grow out of friendship and duty as did three children. Two boys and one girl. After years of fulfilling his father's last wishes he was not going after his own. He wished to spend his last days at sea. His love, his second wife was a good woman. However humble, she was cherished and kind. Her memory and her love saved him from drowning in a bottle. Now that she was gone he was giving into the sea or the bottle. He didn't care if either one would drown him now.

Appearance:

http://photographyfree4all.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/img_0795_3.jpg