2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy, modern, slice of life, historical
Why hello there, I'm snark! I'm about ten years too late, but I recently started playing the Danganronpa games and have become absolutely enamoured with them. So much so It has pushed me to seek out something that I am very rarely interested in: fandom roleplay. I'm sure you figured that out the minute you read the title of this thread though. So if you're also interested in anything revolving around the world of Danganronpa and it's characters then keep reading!

First, let's get the boring rules and whatnot out of the way.
-This is my general edition of this ad, the other is in the redstar section. Meaning I am an adult, so if anyone under 18 wishes to rp with me just remember that it's got to stay clean! If you're an adult though I'm open to some smut at times that make sense in the story. Please make sure you let me know if you're over 18 or not if you happen to respond to this [FONT=Handlee, cursive]particular[/FONT] ad!
-I am extremely chill about literacy. Roleplays are supposed to be a fun hobby, but forcing yourself to have to meet strict criteria for each reply is the furthest thing from fun if you ask me. I encourage you to write as much or as little as you're inspired to in the moment. Want to write a whole novel one post then a short paragraph the next? Go for it. All I ask is that you don't let yourself fall into constant oneliner territory and that you try your best to write something you think is good.
-Like I am with literacy, I am very relaxed when it comes to spelling and grammar. As long as I'm able to comprehend what you've written I can manage.
-Please please please talk with me ooc, I adore plotting, gushing about characters and just plain chatting with my partners outside of the rp
-I'm fairly patient and have waited longer than a month for partners to reply to me in the past... That being said, I do like faster replies way more than the slow ones. I myself am what some might call lightning fast with my responses. My response speed is usually between a day and a few minutes later depending on the rp and what I happen to be up to on any given day.
-PMs are where I generally like to do my roleplaying, but I'm open to doing them basically anywhere.
-I'm soft, romance is an absolute must for me, sorry not sorry
-I have basically no triggers, I can handle just about all the dark, mature and edgelordy kind of stuff someone may want to throw my way.

-As for pairings, I'll do it all. mxm is my usual go to and kinda my comfort zone, but I can be swayed with a good plot or the option of doubling up.

Alright, now let's get into the good stuff!!

So far I have only played the first two main games of the franchise all the way through and have only gotten through the prologue in the third game. I plan on playing all the games and watching the show eventually, but oviously that's going to take some time. So at the moment I'm only interested in rps with characters from games one and two. I'm okay with plots that either take place in au's or ones that happen during the canon stories themselves.

Characters I like and wouldn't mind playing as
Chihiro (my favourite character in the entire series, I'll love you forever if you let me play them) | Byakuya | Makoto | Mondo | Aoi | Sakura | Celeste | Hajime | Nagito | Kazuichi | Gundham | Fuyuhiko | Nekomaru | Ibuki | Mikan | Sonia | Chiaki | Chihiro | Chihiro | Chihiro | Chihiro | Chihiro | Chihiroooooo | Did I mention Chihiro????
*Ps: just because a character is on this list doesn't mean I won't let you play them, these are just the one's I'm personally interested,
if theres overlap you can still go for them as well.
There's only one I'll fight to the death over, lol I wonder who it is

I'm down for all kinds of ships between these characters, even ones between characters who were in totally different games. So if you have a pair you absolutely love I will gladly let you play out that ship. I'm even open to the idea of poly relationships if that's what you're into, I've actually always wanted to do a poly rp tbh.

If you made it this far, yay! Thank you so much for reading! If you're interested in rping with me please message me, I don't bite! I'm super excited to putting together a fun story with you.