Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Okay, so Imma keep this short and simple so that my partner and I can discuss what we want to do over pm. My partner sound be able to post at least 3 paragraphs per character, have decent writing skills, and be able to push the rp forward. Don't be surprised if I ask for an example post before agreeing to rp with you ;) I'm looking for someone who can preferably play both genders. If this is just my character and your character, I already have my character in mind and she is a girl. If we play multiple characters though I have both male and female characters in mind and would perfer you play both as well XD

This can be either a libertine roleplay, or just a normal PG-13 roleplay. Just let me know when you pm me which one you wish the roleplay to be categorized as (of course you have to be 18+for it to be litertine lol).

Anyway, I have a few ideas of what I want, but mainly I was hoping to do a rp where we each play a kid of an Avenger(or the kids of multiple Avengers if you prefer each of us having a few characters). I have an idea or two when it comes to plot, but I'll explain those over pms. Though I would prefer us being the children of the Avegners, if you don't like the idea of us being the kids of the Avengers then I would perfer a Captain America x OC pairing. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested. :D

Still looking

i have done one or two of these types of rp's so i am open to the idea, I would want to discuss more of these ideas of yours further if that is ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.