Count As High As Possible Before a Reset 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
you fool. you absolute baffoon. You think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. i didnt want war. but i didnt start it.

Tsk tsk tsk. *shakes head* First of all, my specialty is in leather armour, thank you very much. Secondly.... I'm guessing you don't get the joke, which really does make me feel quite sad. But *sigh* if it is war you will have, it is war you shall get. *picks up random garbage can lid as a shield*

Secondly.... I'm guessing you don't get the joke,
I know I didn't. I just thought you were trying to reset, even though only staffers are allowed to.

I don't see the joke in posting a number that is completely different than the number that we should be on.

Even though no one seemed to really know what number we were on by that point, anyway.

So I guess it's kind of a good thing that a reset happened.

So...that's a three, right?

If so, 4.
...I am very tired right now. My apologies.

I feel like there's some sort of pun to be made right now regarding my avatar/signature, but I don't have enough brainpower to fully put that one together, either.

8 when you accidentally push the wrong button

I know I didn't. I just thought you were trying to reset, even though only staffers are allowed to.

I don't see the joke in posting a number that is completely different than the number that we should be on.

Even though no one seemed to really know what number we were on by that point, anyway.

So I guess it's kind of a good thing that a reset happened.
I am sincerely sorry for the confusion; I should have thought it through better beforehand, and you have my deepest apologies. '-1' had nothing to do with resetting the number. In a roundabout way, when you posted 52-53 due to being unsure which number we were on, I came up with the idea of turning it into a math problem: 53 - (minus) 54 = -1. In hindsight that was not really the best idea due to resembling an attempt at a reset and being incredibly indirect. Again, I am sorry, and I will refrain from doing anything of the sort in future.

I am sincerely sorry for the confusion; I should have thought it through better beforehand, and you have my deepest apologies. '-1' had nothing to do with resetting the number. In a roundabout way, when you posted 52-53 due to being unsure which number we were on, I came up with the idea of turning it into a math problem: 53 - (minus) 54 = -1. In hindsight that was not really the best idea due to resembling an attempt at a reset and being incredibly indirect. Again, I am sorry, and I will refrain from doing anything of the sort in future.
gives knucklehead
All's forgiven. you baffoon. xP

13 ninjas XD

Status
Not open for further replies.