Count As High As Possible Before a Reset 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gah why the heck do I like horror stuff so much >.< I watch horror game playthroughs 'cause I'm bored and then I wind up scared out of my wits

*offers comfort blanket* I would probably go crazy if I spent much time dealing with horror stuff. It gets me so easy. XD

-accepts blanket and wraps it tightly around self- Thing is, I'm already hyper-paranoid and imaginative, so watching horror stuff always gets me freaked out. Yet, I like it so much. I'm pretty sure it's unhealthy for me at this point XD

*sits down beside you and offers hot chocolate* Well unfortunately I'm not a certified shrink, so it's not for me say what's mentally healthy and what isn't. *shrug*

-accepts hot chocolate since it is internet hot chocolate and therefore will not trigger an allergic reaction- True, and neither am I, I just get the feeling it's probably not healthy for me to get this scared this often. Heh.

*is incredibly sad that such suffering has been inflicted upon you, encourages as much enjoyment of safe internet hot chocolate as possible* That's a very distinct possibility. Personally I think that what we choose to expose ourselves to can have a pretty big impact, but eh, maybe that's just me.

That's a fair point. Yet I keep exposing myself to scary things :P

My personal conjecture would be that it isn't necessarily the scary gory things that you like, but more so the 'adrenaline rush' if you will, that comes from getting scared. So if you'd rather not keep on with the scary stuffs, then all you need is something else to do with your time that is really exciting. *shrug*

Thing is, I actually do like the scary stuff. I just don't particularly like the affect that watching horror stuff has on my paranoia afterwards. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.