Couch Finds

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
What's your favourite thing to find in or under the couch, besides money? I like finding hair pins and elastics; I always think I'm out and then ten more materialize from the couch of generosity!

Pacifiers, lighters, and my son's toys. Also, I'll occasionally find missing knives that Peter allowed the couch to devour. :P

Reactions: Peter Feels
My favorite thing to find?? I guess ponytail holders. I would prefer nothing be in the couch though O_O

:P I used to find marbles and BB ammo in my couches, used to think the couch was "growing" stuff like that XD

All I found in my couch back in the day was wrappers and occasionally pennies.

I suppose my favorite find was an entire 30 round mag of 5.56. Had no clue on how it got over there from the gun safe but it did freak me out at the time.

I just found one of my rubber earbud pieces. :o

Hair clips, hair bubble uhmm why else ?;). Oh. Sometimes I find a long last bottle taps lol

Reactions: Rainjay
I never really look through my couches, but the last time I did I found my old Pokemon Red and Yellow

Don't know how they got there because I don't want to buy new ones. They are expensive now @.@

Things that fall out of my pockets while I sleep; Pens, change, phone, iPod.

library card xD

I lose mine all the time. At one point I lost it so often that I spent at nearly twenty dollars a month getting new ones.

Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.