Corrupting Christie.

• Thread starter youcancallmechristie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

youcancallmechristie

Original poster
Christie had a fairly decent life despite having such a broken family. Her dad was gone when she was born, and her mom never did really care about her much. Her mother wanted to keep her party care free lifestyle, and even when another guy got her pregnant and left, Christie never complained. In fact she was happy to hear she was going to have a little brother. He was born when she was 15, and though she was a big sister she gave up her social life to take care of him because her mom would still go party. Christie promised to never become like her mom, she didn't want to drink or ever try drugs, she wanted Jacob to have a good role model in his life.

Now she is 18 and he is 3, she is still taking care of him though mom found a new boyfriend who seems to make her stick around the house and be a better mom, but who knows how long that could possibly last. Now with time on her hands to go out, Christie didn't know what to do with herself. She had friends, but never did get to hang out with them much. They all liked to party, and that wasn't her idea of a good time. But she would go out with them, trying her best not to be a party pooper. Often having to drive people home despite the fact that she doesn't have a license.

Now you could be someone in her group of friends, her mom's boyfriend, somebody else I'm open to suggestions of course. Obviously I was thinking it would be a male who would be my partner, but if a girl is reading this and is interested than you could play my friend or something. Like I said I'm open for discussion.

Evening. I'm interested in filling the role ^^

I wouldn't mind being your partner or even maybe your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.