Cornvis Riverside Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HipiChick

Original poster
Don't you have a choice on whats for dinner at night? Or what you want for your birthday? Or whether to go into the tiny hole or not? Well if you answered yes to any of these questions these 5 kids will think your pretty spoiled! There are 5 kids who get to come to Cornvis Riverside Camp. There boss/insturcter will show them how to survive and then drop them on there own in the middle of nowhere. Can you find a way home, while sticking together will your group? Find out when you roleplay with...... HIPICHICK in......... CORNVIS RIVERSIDE CAMP!

Don't you have a choice on whats for dinner at night? Or what you want for your birthday? Or whether to go into the tiny hole or not? Well if you answered yes to any of these questions these 5 kids will think your pretty spoiled! There are 5 kids who get to come to Cornvis Riverside Camp. There boss/insturcter will show them how to survive and then drop them on there own in the middle of nowhere. Can you find a way home, while sticking together will your group? Find out when you roleplay with...... HIPICHICK in......... CORNVIS RIVERSIDE CAMP!
My charater is..............
Name: Mandy Grayson
Personality: Funny, strong, pretty, has numerous talents, good to have around, not annoying, lucky, good cook,

I DIDN'T FORGET I thought it was Cornvista for a second 8-0

Name: Kristi Kace
Personality: Funny, good with ranged weapons, shy, genius, and ambitious.
Appearance (FYI just right click on a pic and then click save as... and then you click upload a file and click that picture's file): tumblr_mws79kpXwr1s9wnpgo1_500.jpg

You got the hang of quoting already? Nice.

Ok sorry that's me, make more people, like maybe 2 and I will to so that it will be a group make a guy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 2
Okay, here you go!

Name: Max Carsoni
Personality: Funny, hopeless romantic, understanding, absent minded, and ambitious.
Appearance: blackhairblueeye.jpg

Name: Katalina Jordan
Personality: Outgoing, snobby, phone addict, hot-headed, hopeless romantic, athletic, open.
Appearance: brownhairgirl#3.jpg

Name: Kristoffer Wilsonsuper
Personality: Goth, happy when he's alone, loves rap music, loves black, loves apples

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 2
You can start now, xD. If anyone else wants to join, we'll find a way to either squeeze them in, or make them loose interest. Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.