2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
It wasn't uncommon for it to be raining. It was refreshing, yes, but it made business slow. Grey rubbed relentlessly at the fine countertop of the bar, ironically named " The Stumble In ". It was ironic, because most of Grey's customers and commoners did in fact, stumble in. Grey sighed, and polished a bottle of liquor. The bartender took out a pocket watch from his waist coat, and opened it with a loud click. He would have to leave soon, one of those fancy jewelry shops closed soon, and with his faithful sidekick Dexter, it would be a synch to break into.

Speaking of Dexter, he was right there. Pecking away at the glass of the window, dying to get his masters attention. Grey hurried over, and opened it. " Well, come out with it then, what are the numbers? " HE asked, as he took a note out of his pocket, adorned with pen etchings and writings of all kind. The crow hopped onto the window ledge, and began to speak. Slowly, and almost humanly. " 4...6161...40.... " The bird then cocked it's head to the side, and caw'd. Grey sighed, and looked at his companion. " 6140 what? You're really doing a bang-up job, but keep it up till my shift is over... " He rubbed his eyes, and sent away the bird.

That's when he walked in.

He was a good looking fellow. He couldn't be more than twenty, maybe thirty at the latest. Grey wasn't one to always hit on his customers, but he was willing to break his own rules. Grey smiled at the man, and put down the cloth he was using. He wiped his hands together, and smiled at the man. Grey then began to speak. " What brings you here, stranger? Your face is not one I wouldn't recognize. It's a fine one, at that. " He flirted, as he looked him up and down, as if he was about to eat him.

" Welcome to The Stumble In. What can I do you for? "

Status
Not open for further replies.