5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Most of us always tend to have a camera at the go, conveniently located on our cell phones. I for one take loads of pictures.

Aside from flowers and cat pictures (:bsmile:) I do like to take pictures of random cool things. The other day, I'd slipped out of the van at Walmart and saw this sight. I thought it looked super cool, so I snapped a pic.

2016-10-01 19.25.36.jpg

Anyway! What about you guys? Got any cool pictures to share?

Reactions: Aelita and Shiri
It's not that cool, but one of the more "interesting" things that I have that isn't a scenery picture:
yPsjPUk.jpg

I had been standing near a door and someone opened it (really hard) not realizing that I was there and my glasses met my eye in a very real way. 0/10 would not repeat again but it was kind of a nifty picture, I thought.

My mister showed me this today! He'd gotten a book from here for me the other day too. :D I think it's super cool and cute.

2016-10-07 15.21.57.jpg

This certainly is a cool picture. -.-" Snow why you no stop?

It is a beautiful sight though, I must admit.

2016-10-14 12.40.24.jpg

Yep! Started about a week ago I believe? I'll admit I wasn't the happiest Greenie, I'm not used to snow in October!

Yep! Started about a week ago I believe? I'll admit I wasn't the happiest Greenie, I'm not used to snow in October!
I both anticipate and dread it snowing here.
I adore the snow. But it will not be fun to bike/walk in.

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
I both anticipate and dread it snowing here.
I adore the snow. But it will not be fun to bike/walk in.
Snow and I have a love-hate relationship. I love it... but when it's here, I don't much like it anymore. It's super pretty to look at, but venturing outside makes me wish to turn into a bear and hibernate.

Reactions: Kitti
Can confirm snow in Edmonton one week ago.

OZk9wQp.jpg

I was on my way to classes. I was not a happy man.

• Love
y'all beat me to posting pics of the snow outside my window

Alberta why

also Brovo, that is definitely the most Canadian picture I've seen. Nice lil double double cameo in the corner there.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo and Greenie
Why indeed :'D

I can still remember the very elaborate "Noooooooooo" I yelled out. People were not amused. *snicker*

Please post. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one dreading the snow. :'D

Why indeed :'D

I can still remember the very elaborate "Noooooooooo" I yelled out. People were not amused. *snicker*

Please post. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one dreading the snow. :'D
My neighbourhood bunnies are still 100% brown! They're not ready either. lol

• Thank You
My neighbourhood bunnies are still 100% brown! They're not ready either. lol
Those damn rabbits.

6oVd1RK.jpg

They may look cute, but the large number of em' here has brought a couple coyotes into town. I had to run off one of those coyotes with a baseball bat and a yell before he came too close to my goddamn yard. (Or the playground beyond that yard.)

Also, those little fuckers eat the family garden. Those are my tomatoes and potatoes, not yours, you lil' shits!

• Love
@Brovo I never knew that! I saw one yesterday by the science center, and once I saw one by Swiss chalet. O.o

They come around the complex I live at, but not too often.

Reactions: Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.