Conversely

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tarot

Original poster
x

Posting will be for Ethereal and Maid MarceAlice only.

x

x

School, it was too bright and everyone was too loud. Yet another day had to start. Groaning at the idea Ander ran his hand through his hair, but made sure that it was still somewhat nice since he had spent time putting it up this morning. "MR. GENNIN! You are not in compliance-" Another groan came from his mouth as he shuffled away from a teacher. He had more things important things he had to attend to and the school had gotten used to the idea of letting him slide with the uniform code IF he did not skip his classes which he reluctantly agreed to though it was not by his choice alone, there was another force keeping him and class, and she was a bitch. Giving a hard sigh he went to the rooftop where the two had met and pulled out a pack of cigarettes that he managed to get from someone who was able to buy them since he was not legally allowed to have them just yet, two more years. Taking a lighter and taking a puff, Ander breathed out a small cloud of smoke. Man, Déjà vu much. This was how the two of them met each other one day a year or so ago. Taking another breath of the chemicals Ander contemplated why he was here this morning, Mondays sucked anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first post so I swear it will get better than this after we
hit off the role-playing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x

She sighed annoyed she was sent up to the roof to fetch the bane of her existence. Seraphina wasn't impressed at his behavior. "Ander for the love of God, if I get sent up here to fetch you on more time you are grooming my tail!!" Ander was the only human that knew her true side and about her being a kitsune.

Status
Not open for further replies.