1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Contests

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cosmic Penguin, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ddin't use a prefix because it was more of a question than an I NEED HELP type thing. And it also isn't an idea...

So I didn't want to just post one in the Writing and Art Museum without asking first, but are regular non staff allowed to make contests? Like when I was still a member on Mibba (writing website) they had a contest section and I used to make contests there all the time. And the prizes would be like a comment on a story or a review of their story submitted to the magazine or a story format made for their story of choice or a comment on a poem. Obviously those prizes wouldn't work here.

But I just wanted to know if contest by regular users could be made. I know we have challenges, but those don't give the opportunity for competition and prizes and what not.

2. Any member could run a contest if they wanted to! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  3. Yaaay, in what area though? :O The Writing and Art museum?

4. I guess whatever area best fit your contest topic! O__O

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. The art museum hosts contests all the time :D Try there especially if it's writing/drawing oriented ^^

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.