Constantly getting 'Website is offline'

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doughguy

This issue started yesterday and is persisting to today. Every 10-15 minutes when I try to refresh Iwaku I will either get a message say there's been a problem connecting to the site and it's offline, or the web page will switch to a cached version of Iwaku. After a short period of time the problem will solve itself and I can use Iwaku normally. Until it happens again. I've included a picture of the most common screen I am gettign below. I've tried erasing all my cookies for the site, didn't change anything.

6ba0ee06ac423ad41aa34ecceefb8d94.png

The other webpage I get when it breaks has been added below.
775dd37a539936f7ca3cb8e5278ebb7b.png

Last edited:
I've seen the webpage in the 2nd version quite a few times before. Usually I just have to wait it out and the site eventually comes back. Never had the 1st issue though. o_o

Judging by the second picture I'd say it's an error at Iwaku's end, best you can do is wait.

That being said, they've posted an alert about fixing some sort of bug, so that's likely what they were referring to.

CloudFlare was reporting having a bunch of issues right around then so I am assuming that is what the problem was. I have disabled cloudflare on iwaku for now at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.