COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE FINAL ROUND!

Which lovely shade of the sun would you like for the Community Volunteers Group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It looks like Iwaku HATES it's hard working volunteer moderators, because Yellow had to go and win. D:<

Luckily for our volunteers, I totally forgot to put ORANGE on the poll. Since yellow is a VERY hard color to get good shades on a white background, this poll contains the few shades of yellow I could find PLUS a few of orange.

You have three days! RALLY~! RALLY~!

#b9a014
#e1bf00
#ffba00
#e3b740
#dca000
#ffa800
#f78530
#FF6347
#FF7F50
#ff6c00
#ff4200
#ef4900
#c13b00

If you want to be awesome, consider how your voted choice looks with the options we have already voted for! :D

Newbies Color
Members Color
Donators Color

I decided to vote every color ffa800 and down since those are all pretty colors :3

I REALLY want #FF6347 to win. =______= Please. ;_; Please make dina happy. It looks SO NICE with the other voted colors!

Personally I wouldn't mind #ff4200

#b9a014
#e1bf00
#ffba00
#e3b740
#dca000
#ffa800
#f78530
#FF6347
#FF7F50
#ff6c00
#ff4200
#ef4900
#c13b00

I crossed out all the ones I don't like, but if I had a preference I'd select #FF7F50 because it's closest to rose gold. ^_^ The first option looks like vomit and the 2nd and 3rd options make my eyes bleed. The rest I can tolerate.

That orange had to make it through...
Slipped pass the cracks of which would be a Golden Community...

Its ok because i love orange XD

Oh boy, the bottom colors actually don't make my eyes bleed!

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
#ff4200 is a nice shade of orange. Could symbolize the setting sun after so many hours of hard work they put in.

I REALLY want #FF6347 to win. =______= Please. ;_; Please make dina happy. It looks SO NICE with the other voted colors!
B-but your color won the last one.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
My colors should always win, because I know what is right and good in this world. 8D

My colors should always win, because I know what is right and good in this world. 8D
hitler_approves.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Woo! I knew we could count on Diana to find some awesome yellows!

I dig the hell out of #ffa800, #FF7F50, and #ff6c00. They're very pretty and easy to see on my background!

It doesn't make me want to punch babies. I hate yellow with a passion. >_<
Your signature makes me happy. Thankee, Lady-Sai.

I'm going for the two above the last option . We were hard enough on the CVs getting this far, and I, at least, am going to show mercy.

Guys... half of these aren't even yellows Q_Q They're like muted baby-puke, and grotesquely rich oranges. Lmfao.

Guys... half of these aren't even yellows
Luckily for our volunteers, I totally forgot to put ORANGE on the poll. Since yellow is a VERY hard color to get good shades on a white background, this poll contains the few shades of yellow I could find PLUS a few of orange.
Reading is fun.

• Thank You
Reactions: DapperDogman
Status
Not open for further replies.