~Coming To Me~Cause They "Love Me"~

I

Illusions

Original poster
Coming To Me
Miles pulled up to the apartment building with his son laughing in the back of the car, listening to the radio music and babbling along. Sophie slept in her carrier the whole way from their old house to the apartment. Miles had borrowed his dad's truck to move in some stuff, his father and brother had helped him move the furniture in quickly after he got the notice that the apartment was his. He parked the car near the sidewalk and exited easily, moving to the back seat to grab his son from his car seat, the baby perching on his father's muscular arm easily. Sophie was still asleep so he thought he'd roll the windows down and get Evan in his pack and play before moving anything. Which was what he did. He grabbed his sons pack and play from the bed of the truck, one hand holding the baby and the other carrying the pack and play. "Welcome to our new home big guy" Miles smiled as he entered the building, he wore baggy simple clothing with his long hair tied into a bun. Evan wore a beanie and jeans, small converse brand shoes on his feet, and a grey shirt that read "Ladies Man" on the front. There were several other cars outside, he wondered if he'd meet his neighbors today as well.
Cause They "Love Me"

Snakes and Stones

Juliet was one of the last people to get to the apartment she had a trailer hooked up to her car carrying various pieces of furniture. She exited her car, keys to the apartment in hand. She had plans to move her stuff in the next day, simply sleeping on her mattress tonight, that was already moved into the apartment. She walked up to the door of the apartment building opening it using her keycard and entering the apartment, her neighbors were probably already settled and moved in but Juliet was never one to do what other people did or even think how other people did. She got to her door and unlocked it slowly.
Never Broke My Bones

Paxton grunted with effort as he trudged through the halls towards his apartment, carrying several large cardboard boxes that held most of his possessions. He didn't need to worry about moving the furniture he owned into the apartment, as he had hired some movers to do the majority of the heavy lifting before he had arrived. He stopped and the front door of his apartment and fished out his keys. He opened the door and stepped through. It was dim in the small apartment, but not pitch black. He set the boxes next to his couch and walked over to the bathroom. The sink was almost completely, save for a toothbrush, a tube of CREST toothpaste, a water cup and a orange bottle of pills. Paxton sighed heavily, his normally cheerful and up beat persona giving way to more somber mindset. He leaned over the sink, looking into the mirror deeply.

"New place...new start." He muttered, starting to repeat it as he fished two pills out o the bottle and took them. He left the bathroom and decided to watch a little TV.

Kimiko:

Last one, Kimiko thought, making sure the 3D-printed biomimetic stool was safely secured on the dolly.
1588512969932.png
She rolled it down the ramp from the U-Haul truck and wheeled it toward the apartment building. After a little negotiation with the double-doors, she was inside.

She wore a white 3D-printed dress over a robin's-egg blue bodystocking, with white calf-boots and opera gloves. Her right glove had a transparent slipcase for her smartphone so she could operate it while keeping both hands free. With an upbeat Deadmau5 tune playing in her earbuds, she turned toward the hallway that led to her unit.

That's when she spotted a young woman with a cloud of curly black hair unlocking the door to a unit a couple doors up from her own. "Hiya!" she said, stopping the dolly so she could set it down and tap her phone to pause the music, then step around to extend a hand. "I'm--" The woman turned, and Kimiko saw a familiar face. A half-second, and she placed her. "Juliet? Ahaha! No I'm not, that would be you! This is amazing! How have you been!" she said, bouncing excitedly on her toes.

CASTOR YANG

"Like I said, guys, it's just a small move," Cas snorted, positioning the camera in a way that showed the roll of his eyes. It was later than he would have preferred, but his viewers had insisted on a half hour more of streaming before he shut off the camera. "You don't have to go all ballistic in the chat. You can find my address and send me creepy fan-letters later... for now, though, this is Castor Yang, signing off for the foreseeable future. Buh-bye."

He gave a little salute to the camera, a small grin on his lips as he ended the stream with a sigh. He slid his phone in his pocket, running a hand through dark hair as he looked out of his windshield. The movers would be coming with the last of his stuff by the end of the week at the latest—he'd have to go without his couch for a bit, but it wasn't like he was planning to have guests coming over soon, anyway.

He grabbed his backpack, climbing out of his car and slamming the door shut, making sure that his vehicle was locked. He looked up at the tall building, mentally preparing himself for noise complaints and potential fans on the inside. He was never truly free from social media, but that was fine with him.

At least no one accused him of committing murder anymore.

Castor stepped into the place that he would soon call home, making his way up the stairs at a quick pace.

Last edited:
Beatrice May Watson

Mentions: Miles
Interactions: Miles (@Illusions)

Bee pulled up to her new apartment complex slowly, most likely making those behind her angry and while that was her fault she didn't quite care. Parking her small car next to a truck Bee looked over the apartments she would now be living in. It was quaint. Getting out of her car Bee turned to grab her bags when a figure caught her attention. Standing not too far from the truck was a man with shoulder length hair carrying many things at once, one sticking out to her, a baby carrier. Just the sight of a baby carrier brought pain to her heart, the wound still fresh from her miscarriage. Taking her eyes away from the man, Bee popped open her trunk and started grabbing the luggage she could carry. Later she would come down for the rest. Sadly unlike most the people here Bee had no furniture and had just recently gotten a job. So, what was in her car was what se owned. The thought didn't sadden her, rather it gave her slight hope for the future. Now she was allowed to start fresh. New home, new life.

Closing her trunk with a loud thud, Bee started toward the doors noticing the man had just reached said doors. Adjusting her slowing red dress Bee walked behind the man and moved to open the door for him when she caught his face. He looked familiar. Too familiar. Opening her mouth Bee blurted out, "Miles?" Bee stared in awe as she connected the pieces. This was Miles. Her dad friend from high school. It was rather ironic he was here, carrying a baby when she had just recently lost one she didn't even get to hold.

🐾Shuichi Ryouta
Animal Obsessed #4 || Color Code: #C996FF

- - -
Shuichi shook his head as if to reply but then noted that his mom couldn't see him over the phone. He despised relocation. Nyanko was meowing in a frantic manner which concerned him. The male knew she was just uncomfortable with moving environments but that logic didn't make him any less worried. He shifted his glasses up with his wrist, attempting to keep his phone on his ear as his mother drilled him on saying safe. Her voice hissing in Japanese, "You're not in a dorm room anymore Shu! What if someone robs you blind, huh? I told you to register your insurance already. I told your father this was a horrible, horrible idea but he never listens to me. Aish! Oh my god! What if you fell down the stairs? You're alone with Nyanko what if..." and it just went on and on. Shuichi loved his mother, he really did but trying to move in, attempting not bump into people, making sure Nyanko didn't get kidnapped while moving his items... Well, it was all a bit too much. Alas, Shuichi did what he did best when he didn't want to enter a four hour lecture with his mother. He bit his tongue and simply continued moving.

He sighed, having placed Nyanko into his apartment. He mouthed several words of apology at the cat who seemed to be crying more viciously now and locked the door behind him once again. Oh gods he hoped someone didn't call the cops on his apartment. He hadn't even gotten the chance to sit down in his living space yet. It was a bit irritating locking the door every time he traveled up then traveled down but it was better then someone potentially walking into his apartment. It wasn't too big nor too small. He supposed it was pretty empty but it was better living then he was used to.

Shuichi checked his watch, he was a bit late on timing but he supposed it's better late than never. He knew some other residents were also moving in. The animal obsessed male wanted to make sure he was out of the way so they wouldn't deal with his ever so spoiled cat wailing at the top of her lungs... Also he wanted himself out of the way in general. He could get in the way sometimes and was a bit stubborn on moving when it came down to it. "-- outa are you listening to me?!" He heard her scream once again in Japanese. The male blinked in surprise, he murmured softly, "Sorry mo--" His mom quickly retorted, "Japanese, Shu. We don't need you losing your heritage." Shuichi furrowed his brows before murmuring, "Yes mother." He squeezed the bridge of his nose, he already signed up for classes, right? One of his hands fiddled with his shirt collar in a nervous manner.

He was beginning to walk quickly down the stairs for the last of his stuff as he almost slammed into the person who had been walking up the stairs. However the impact caused him let go of his phone. Shuichi didn't have catlike reactions and simply watched his phone roll down the stairs, flinching every time it made contact with the ground. He blinked in surprise at the poor phone, he hoped it didn't crack. More importantly he hoped his mother didn't call 911. The male sighed once again, bowing his head slightly in apology although what came out of his mouth was something different, "Watch where you're going." he murmured softly in English. His tone nor expression were aggressive, just his choice of words.

Shuichi looked up to meet the gaze of the poor person he rammed into as his eyes widened, frowning at the sight. He recognized him in an instant. Castor Yang. He froze. He couldn't decide whether it'd be a better option to run as fast as he could back into his apartment or simply brushing him off and pretending he didn't know him. A piece of Shuichi prayed to all of the gods above that Castor wasn't here for what he thought he was here for.

- - -
Interactions:
Castor Yang
- @bananabread