Human x Elf
Student x Student
Teacher x Student
Assassin x Target
Master x Slave
Prisoner x Prisoner
Bodyguard x VIP
Demon Hunter x Demon

(Sorry it's short. I'm still working on adding more. ;-;)

7u9LcdD.png

( * = Have a Plot For )

Fate Stay Night
Persona 3
Persona 4
League of Legends
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Tokyo Ghoul
Bleach
Sword Art Online
Lord of the Rings
Skyrim/The Elder Scrolls
Dragon Age (Haven't finished Inquisition)

2MxFMk0.png

( These are basic ideas I would like to explore. )
( I guess these are more topics than settings but you get the idea. )
( * = Have a Plot For )

Historical Fiction
Greco-Roman
Medieval Europe
Medieval Fantasy
Medieval Japan (Sengoku Era)
World War I/II

Modern Fiction
Slice of Life
Modern Fantasy
Post-Apocalyptic (Zombies? :'D)

Science Fiction
Interstellar/Space Travel*
Virtual Reality/Cyberspace

Still brainstorming new ideas / pairings, keep checking back or PM me if you have something in mind!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Twigglesbear
I'll do a slave X master Rp

Sounds great! PM me and we can discuss a plot.

Hello! I have interest in all your plots! They all seem quite interesting. It caught my attention when I read that you're asian. So am I! haha :p
I had interest in bodyguard x VIP, though I also had interest in your other ideas. If you are still open, please do tell me?

I've been a little swarmed recently with messages so I'm going to have to hold off on starting any new roleplays until I get around to settling them all. I'll be sure to contact you two if I feel like I can take more role plays but for right now I want to make sure I can handle what I have.

Sorry!

Bump. Looking for more people to roleplay with now that I've got more free time!

Hey, your League of Legends tag looks very, very appealing to me. Via my icon and name, you might see why. I would love to roleplay such a theme with you.

Hey, your League of Legends tag looks very, very appealing to me. Via my icon and name, you might see why. I would love to roleplay such a theme with you.

I'd love to do a League of Legends RP with you. Do you have a pairing that fancies your interest?

I'd love to do a League of Legends RP with you. Do you have a pairing that fancies your interest?
Well, I support the many Quinn pairings, though I also have other people I imagine being cute. My top pairings would be Vi/Caitlyn and Quinn/(Talon or Jinx).

Well, I support the many Quinn pairings, though I also have other people I imagine being cute. My top pairings would be Vi/Caitlyn and Quinn/(Talon or Jinx).

I like the sound of this. I'm rather experienced with playing Caitlyn in the Vi/Caitlyn pairing and can also play Talon in a Quinn/Talon pairing. I'm not so good with Jinx, to be honest.

I'll leave you to decide which you'd ultimately like to do, I think I have plot ideas for the both of them which I can Pm you if you have trouble making the decision.

Of those two, if you could be Talon, that would be the pairing I'd go with. I'm not too experienced with roleplaying Quinn, but I am experienced in playing her.

Of those two, if you could be Talon, that would be the pairing I'd go with. I'm not too experienced with roleplaying Quinn, but I am experienced in playing her.

So TalonxQuinn, then? I can pm you some plot ideas in a bit, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.