• Thread starter IllustriousElidy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IllustriousElidy

Original poster
What I'm Looking For:
  • Literacy: No sloppy grammar. I know spelling errors happen, especially on mobile, but if you consistently fuck up and I can't understand your post, I will lose interest very quickly. That edit button is your best friend.
  • Sentence Structure: Use of the word "would" is a huge pet peeve... This shows no commitment to the character action, and is reserved for combat style rp.
  • Semi- to Multi-para: I typically write ( on average ) between 3 and 5 paragraphs, and my effort greatly mirrors yours. I don't do 'one liners' and I am being generous if I allow less than one paragraph. Details, details, details! Remember, kids: No emotion in the writer, no emotion in the reader.
  • Story development: is a great and valuable skill. Be able to contribute plot twists and don't focus for too long on one event. This will make the story go flat for me and I'll lose interest.
  • Third person and past tense: No first person or fluff posts, please. I just don't like it.
  • Communication: I know, RL happens, but... If you won't be able to respond for an extended period of time(more than two days), you are bored with the rp or you just don't think we're compatible writers, please let me know in private messages if you can help it. No one likes to feel ignored!
  • Imagination: Have one? Use it! :D
What you can expect:
  1. Someone who will accommodate your writing needs, and won't judge you.
  2. Quality over quantity. Good posts outweigh short, sloppy or half-assed ones.
  3. Someone who will keep spelling errors to a minimum, and throw in plot changes and twists when needed.
  4. Someone who will work with you in private to figure out where we want the story to go, and work with you when coming to a decision.

Posting Schedule:
I work a very hectic job with hours that change every week, so I can't give a definite time line for when I will post.

On a normal day, I may be able to give 1-2 replies. I prefer quality over quantity, so it may take me a while to get a good post together. Please be patient!

On days off, I can post a lot more, but again... I have a demanding rl so if I forget to reply, please forgive me. :( courtesy messages are nice. ♡

Gender Preferences:
-MxF is always going to be my first choice. I am comfortable playing either gender, just ask. :)
-FxF may happen on very rare occasions. Not that I'm against it, I'm just not good at writing it.
-MxM is fun. I am okay with this. Lol
  • Female characters are mostly submissive and straight.
  • Male characters are mostly dominant and bisexual or gay.
Things I like:
  • Age difference
  • Bondage
  • Demons
  • Edging
  • Fandom
  • Fetish play
  • Forbidden romance
  • Forced (if discussed)
  • Foreplay
  • Furry
  • Interracial
  • Interspecies (no animals.)
  • Light BDSM
  • Light gore (not during sex scenes)
  • Midieval
  • Pregnancy
  • Spanking
  • Stockholm Syndrome
  • Supernatural
  • Taboo (no beastiality, no underage characters.)

*Craving
Unavailable

Things I DO NOT like:
1.Anything outside site rules
2.Bodily waste
3.Excessive gore
4.Excessive Violence
5.Godmoding
6.Rudeness

If you break one of these or try to push me beyond my limits, I will ignore and reportyou after ONE warning. End of story!

Genres:
  • Dark
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Romance
  • Sci-Fi
  • Slice of Life

*Craving

**Sci-Fi is my only weak point. I haven't touched it as often, so if you want to do a sci-fi storyline all I ask is that you have patience with me.**

Pairings(By Genre):
Dark/Fantasy/Horror:

• Angel X Human
  • Demon X Human
  • Demon X Demon
  • Dragon X Dragon
  • Dragon X Human
  • Elf X Human/OC
  • Furry X Human
  • God/dess X Human
  • Hero/ine X Charge
  • Hero X Damsel
  • Hero X Hero/ine
  • Hero X Prince/ss
  • Mermaid/Siren X Human
  • Other Mythical Creatures
  • Royal X Peasant
  • Vampire X Human
  • Vampire X Hunter
  • Vampire X Werewolf
  • Werebear X Human
  • Werewolf X Human
  • Witch X Wizard
Sci-Fi:
  • Alien X Alien
  • Alien X Human
  • Android X Human
  • Captain X Crew Member
  • Captain X Captain
  • Explorer X Explorer

SOL:

• Boyfriend X girlfriend
  • Doctor/Nurse X Patient
  • Father X daughter
  • Manager X secretary
  • Siblings
  • Star-crossed Lovers
  • Stranger Danger
  • Teacher X student ( college age )

*Craving
Unavailable

**This is not a complete list of all pairings I am willing to do. This is simply a reference sheet to get a general idea of what I'm into. If you have ideas or questions, don't hesitate to ask me! The worst I can say is no.**

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking specifically/mostly/preferably for stories with sex scenes?

No, I'm not. But it tends to get incorporated eventually.

Just checking!
<3

Hehe I'm not here to be a perv. n.n <3 No worries.

Wouldn't be pervy if you were :) would be in the wrong section, in which case I'd've moved it for you, but nothing to be ashamed of :)

Oh, well thank you. Lol I'm still trying to figure out the forum. If I get lost though, I'll know who to ask. :)

Are you still looking for a partner I wouldn't mind doing either Sci-Fi or Fantasy?

Edit: Forgot to add that I tend to play MxM more then MxF if that's alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.