Come Follow Me...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lily wasn't really paying attention to the movie - a dull historical epic - as she could sense James's tension. She guessed that it was to do with the virus on the computer, and she reassuringly squeezed his arm. "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah... I'm okay." he said smiling. He still felt uneasy, but his uneasyness was significantly lessened by her precense. "I'm just a little shaken up." he said, shuffling further into the couch.

Lily sighed, and rested her head on the back of the sofa. "This Icarus thing? I don't blame you. But if anyone can figure it out, then you and Oscar can."

"I... We talked to it. And it said things back. We didn't even type anything. It knew me. It knew about my Dad..." he said sitting forward on the edge of his seat, his head to the floor. "It knew. It's like it could see my darkest memories..." he said darkly.

Lily bit her lip, "But how can a computer virus know stuff like that?" She was getting worried now.

"I don't think it is a virus, Lilly..." he said, looking up. "At least not any virus I know of. It seemed like it was alive..." he said looking back down again. "I don't wanna talk about it anymore... It's giving me the creeps..." he said shuddering. He kept praying for this thing to be a great big joke. An April Fools Day come come late. Some kind of sick hoax... But no one but Oscar and Lilly knew about what really went on in James's childhood... So how could it be a joke?

"Ok." Lily let the topic go, and she yawned. "I'm going to bed now. Night." She kissed James lightly before standing up and padding into the spare bedroom and collapsing onto the bed, immediately asleep.