1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Historical, Shounen-ai and Shoujo-ai, Psychological, Steampunk and... well, I'm actually up for most kinds of role plays.
goodwpcom_25380_zps996884de.jpg

Imagine you were offered a way to escape that mundane, boring life of yours. Imagine you were offered a chance to actually be of importance to the world, to actually make a difference. Imagine you were, on top of that, offered one wish that could fulfill whatever your heart desires. One wish that could be exactly and anything you want.

Imagine you could become a Magical Girl.

Have you ever wondered what might be the cause of sudden or pitiful deaths, such as accidents, deceased or suicide? Have you ever wondered if something else, besides what is said about these incidents, might be guilty of misfortune? Well, you might not be so far off.

Unseen by the human mind are the Darklings. They are savage, mindless gluttons, with only one reason for existence: devouring human souls in order to grow. Coming in all shapes and sizes, they lurk where they can't be seen. They lie, they tempt and they corrupt. They are the very incarnation of misfortune, the manifestation of evil. And, as it is today, the magical girls are the only one's who can stand up against them.

So, let me ask… do you have what it takes to become a Magical Girl? Will you be the one to save human kind from their dark fate?

Will you enter a contract with the butterfly?

Would anyone be interested in this? It would be a group RP. X3​

Sounds fun! Definitely let me know when you decide to start this up!

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Status
Not open for further replies.