Coffee!!

L

Lanthe

Original poster
Yeah..i'm drinking coffee..no it's not decaf..YES THERE'S CHOCOLATE SYRUP INSTEAD OF SUGAR IN IT!!

What do you like in your coffee or what flavors do you prefer? :P

Chocolate, vanilla, mmm thats about it

I like just a little whip cream on the top to stir in, really..just more sugar...*goes to find some caramel*

ewww whip cream / no likey... Chocolate syrup is just the way to do it

Organic heavy whipping cream. If the beans are peaberry that's great and of course using a French press and nonchlorinated is always important.

lol blame my mom for me likeing whipped cream, it's really the only sugar beside the syprup or caramel from ice cream that I can put in there. She doesn't buy sugars. We use flavored creamers and no sugar. We did stevia for a while..yuck

Ocha-You know exactly what you want lol i'll have to try that some time :3

Dependability, punctuality and delivery.

*refuses to explain that joke*

Half shall wonder and half shall know.

*sweeps his cape around him and leaps to the next rooftop, trailing cigar smoke*

Well, i'm definately part of the half that wonders.

I like coffee strong and black.

Asmo, I've never known Coffee to be reliable, punctual, or succinct...

Ahem, I like my coffee with a dash of powdered cream and one cube of sugar. I've been known to go without when I run out of one or both, though, and am too lazy to run to the store.

I usually drink it with powdered cream at my church on sundays. Really helps to wake me up. I don't have time to drink it before I get there. lol

I like mine with a little sugar, a small amount of vanilla caramel powdered creamer, and some Southern Butter Pecan flavored International Delights liquid creamer...

I have no preference, really. I just love coffee. Some coffees are so good, they don't need anything extra in them.

Usually, my coffee will have Splenda in it. I'll sometimes add cream, particularly if it's a dark blend. Otherwise, I don't add any of those other things like chocolate or syrups. On top of being diabetic, I also feel that it minimizes the flavor of the coffee.

CREAM.
Staci cannot drink it without cream. T ^T

Vanilla coffee with cream (or whipped cream!) and a sugar cube. 8D

OR

Iced Coffee with Sweetened Condensed Milk! SO good!

:D I've had Bailey's before! <3<3<3
I ordered an Irish coffee and didn't know what it was.
Then had a headache and laughed a lot.
:D