Clymer Community (Namtar Lament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kui

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]

A world of magic and spirituality, warrior and honor exist within a massively proportioned world; ruined and united with war and conflicts of the past. Although grudges and personal interests seem to never die out, this world offers opportunity for the everyday civilian and warriors with or without a cause. This is a world of very well defined magic and rules that allow players not only a competitive environment but also one that can become incredibly immersive; everyday the Clymer Community is expanding on the world and allowing players to join in on the experience, why not you?
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Current Campaign: Namtar Lament[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hi there! Tai speaking, joining me in cooperation of initiating this community is Papa Hogey, The Clymer Community was a project I started a few years back after I left minecraft in favor of Skype roleplaying, which, eventually took me to the Iwaku community. I started the Clymer Community in hopes that I could establish a tight set of rules for magic and what is or isn't capable for a player in order to prevent powergaming and fair gameplay with one another; I also wanted players to feel as though they have accomplished something for making a sacrifice in a roleplay, or perhaps simply succeeding in something amazing. Although DND mechanics are used in some of these RP's, for the most part, that will be the responsibility of the person hosting the event taking place and thus- making the roleplaying easier for the player. (And making sure people don't argue!)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Clymer Community hosts campaigns, taking the players to established parts of the world; showing off diversity of wildlife, apocalyptic scenes, a taste of what it is like to be depended on for military combative style services and even possibly hosting a hub town for players to casually speak and converse with one another! During these campaigns and hub meetings, players will have the chance to develop their characters and find treasures, earn achievements that have effect on characters.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A Skype group has also been established for those interested in becoming a part of a bigger community, (only 4 people so far!) and we hope [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]to turn the community into something larger![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]the community into something larger! Contact Kui and for additional information, contact Papa Hogey! He should be popping up anytime now . . . somewhere? Down there?[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.