Clubs...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zoltac

Original poster
So, recently at my school i've been wanting to join a club. On monday I went to search for the video gamers club which was in b102. Appearently they got cancelled because when I walked in there was art club. Being the socially awkawrd person I am with all the girls in art club I asked no questions and left. Today I was going to go to ultimate frisbee club and yet again they were cancelled, but this time I had a backup! So instead of frisbee I went to card gamers club. Yet again I walked into a empty room and asked the teacher where everyone was, but she told me they were just down the hall. Excited me went out the door and saw them just down the hall so I went up to greet myself. There seemed to be 2 males and 2 females. And so I asked "Hey is this Card gamers club?" and one of the guys who later turned out to be Zach replied "No, this is gamers club." and thus I replied "Really? I was just looking for you guys yesterday-" and Zach replied "No wait, this is GAY club." and with nothing else to do I decided to hang around gay club for the hour I was stuck at school.
Ps. i'm straight.

That's cool.

I'm Straight too and I'm one of the Admins for my colleges Pride club (Granted it's been a while since I've actually attended any of the meetings).
You can meet a lot of cool and interesting people there, hopefully you have fun. :)

Though it does suck that the gaming clubs were canceled, those are great too. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.