[CLOSED!] Sailing in the Stars: The Beginning [OOC/Sign-Ups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a large and an extra large pizza for dinner. Im the only person eating. I live a sad, sad life.
I fail to see how the second part follows from the first. Pizza is great.

Just returned home, and writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to post, but I woke up half a second ago.

Seattle but I work night shift, so I sleep during the day.

Oh? My cousin has invited me to make a character for a campaign he is DMing, it's my first time in a table top game.
-narrows eyes- Which edition?

And I do not envy you Chuk.

Alright, surprise but we haven't decided on an edition yet which is why I'm getting you to make our decision for us. ^_^
o. well. either this is a trap or its legit, either way Id still recommend Pathfinder. Its just better in every way. 4th edition sucked giant donkey balls then 5th came along and tried to clean it up. Imagine cleaning up spilled spaghetti sauce with a sponge. Thats what 5th was like to 4th. If you want to use actual D&D instead of Pathfider (as D&D was made by Wizards of the Coast and Pathfinder by Paizo [Pathfinder is a form of D&D created by a lot of DMs using house rules to make the game better]), then Id go with 3.5

o. well. either this is a trap or its legit, either way Id still recommend Pathfinder. Its just better in every way. 4th edition sucked giant donkey balls then 5th came along and tried to clean it up. Imagine cleaning up spilled spaghetti sauce with a sponge. Thats what 5th was like to 4th. If you want to use actual D&D instead of Pathfider (as D&D was made by Wizards of the Coast and Pathfinder by Paizo [Pathfinder is a form of D&D created by a lot of DMs using house rules to make the game better]), then Id go with 3.5
Good information, I have been wondering what the hell Pathfinder was since my knowledge of DnD settings comes from the novels and I hadn't seen a Pathfinder book before.

Haha! It was a clever ruse orchestrated by me the whole time now I know which one to use if I ever play a tabletop.

Haha! It was a clever ruse orchestrated by me the whole time now I know which one to use if I ever play a tabletop.
Id be glad to run a D&D game for you if you wanted. I have a client that creates a virtual tabletop that I like to use. Have about five player keys for it and my DM key. I'd invite Aza but its rude to invite people to play in another tabletop when they are already in one.

You sold out our plan too soon.
I coaxed myself into my own trick, that's how good I am.

Id be glad to run a D&D game for you if you wanted. I have a client that creates a virtual tabletop that I like to use. Have about five player keys for it and my DM key. I'd invite Aza but its rude to invite people to play in another tabletop when they are already in one.

If I was ever home for an extended amount of time yeah sure just maybe

Did someone say DnD?
Cause I think I heard someone say DnD.
And yeah, 3.5 is the one most people like.
Pathfinder is mostly based off of 3.5, isn't it?

Did someone say DnD?
Cause I think I heard someone say DnD.
And yeah, 3.5 is the one most people like.
Pathfinder is mostly based off of 3.5, isn't it?
For standard D&D, yes its the one most people like. And yes, Pathfinder was designed around 3.5, taking thousands of DMs' house rules and making a system that didnt suck ass (because lets face it, 3.5 had a lot of issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.