Click Me!

J

JustJen

Original poster
So, I'm pretty much an RP addict. I love almost everything about it and have been engaged in FFRPG's for somewhere around the ten-year mark. My genres of choice include high fantasy, modern-day fantasy (think Dresden), historical era, post-apocalypse, and steampunk. I'll play fandoms (Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, and whatever else catches my fancy) I tend to steer clear from anything too sci fi-based simply because I'm not and never will be well-versed enough in futuristic technology to feel comfortable as a worthy contributor. My strengths as a player are attention to detail, strong character development, social conflict generation, supporting roles, and brainstorming overarching plots. My weaknesses are rapid generation of missions, WRITING BIOS/REGISTRATIONS, and heavy action sequences, although I always strive to improve on these areas. I perform better in one-on-one or small group games; I don't play male characters; and I love research. I'm very easy to talk to and I'm stoked about getting started up in here! :)

Welcome! Enjoy your stay in this asylum known as Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku, JustJen. ^.^ I just started up an RP entitled, "Of Gods and War" if you're interested. It takes place in a fantasy setting and something you might be interested in. I also plan on developing the setting further and having several RP's take place in the same world. Feel free to get involved.

Allow me to join the chorus in welcoming you to Iwaku! Stay a while, we've got good folk here.

Hey, thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to getting my RP on with you good folks! :)