2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
How long does it take to join a vlan and how long does it usually take? I sent a request on Tuesday and got an email from Iwaku Clans saying my request would be reviewed but wouldn' it make more sense for the rp gm to do that? Also how am I suppose to know if I got accepted if Iwaku Clans permanently left the conversation?

The length of time probably varies by person to person. The owner of the clan is the one to approve/deny applications, so if they're busy it could take a while. Once you've been accepted (or rejected I suppose), you'll receive another PM telling you such.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
The length of time probably varies by person to person. The owner of the clan is the one to approve/deny applications, so if they're busy it could take a while. Once you've been accepted (or rejected I suppose), you'll receive another PM telling you such.
Oooh, okay! I thought the site was the one approving cause of the auto generated message. Thanks for explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.