Civil War Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
Recently, I've read this book called ''Brotherhood''. It is about a boy born into a southern family and as he becomes a man his thoughts become different and less.. like his mom and brothers. In the book, he joins the KKK and the book stated it was to protect confederate widows at the time but as the story progresses they become darker.

I am not all the way into the book, but I want to do something set in the Civil War period. The topic may be a bit touchy, but I want roleplayers who aren't afraid to DESCRIBE the health problems and conditions of this time.

Most Lower class and Middle class people had lice and the bed bugs infested their beds, and they usually had a tick or two if they were a farmer. Now the upper class is always clean and such, of course.

This is set a few years after the Union wins, but the conflict is still going on and all of that.

Tell me if you are interested, and if enough people are, I will put a more in depth story and a CS. Oh, and please tell me if anyone is offended by this.

I am very interested in this. Civil War/RP's based in the past are always interesting to me. I would like to take part in this role play, of the offer is still open, of course.

Of course it is, but we'll need more people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.