Cindered/Charredhearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RodanRodanRodan

Original poster
Hello everyone, it is I, the infamous Rodan! So, today I was reading my monthly gaming mag' and came across two particular games that interest: Dark Souls III and Crackdown 3. Now, what does this have to do with anything is beyond me. Only thing I can say is that it magically inspired me to "create" something. And, as of this moment, I've an idea that isn't fully thought out. Essentially, Cindered/Charredhearts are an important subject to this world I've yet to really think about. Said world will be of the dark fantasy themes, liken it to the Souls series, I guess. I'm guessing there 'ought be a weapon system similar to Bloodborne. Examples would include the function of that Greatsword, and how you can magically transform it to the wonderful lil' sword. Or however one would say that. A good thing to note with the aforementioned Cindered/Charredhearts is the fact they revolve around death and the fire of the spirit/soul. Eh? Pardon me if this is the wrong forum to post this here. I'll need to "git good".

Eh, not sure what to tag this. Anyways, help/ideas of any form are appreciated. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.