Ciao, I'm New!

R

Rinian

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Well, my REAL name is Dessa. Some people call me Des or Dessy. I get mad when they add two s's to Des. On here, as you see, my username is Rinian. I am known around by a LOT of people as Rin. So Rin is preferable.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Female, though I admit I act like a guy a LOT.
How many years young are you? 15 years old but I'm told if I don't act childish I have the mind of a 20 year old...
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? No I'm NOT new to roleplay. If anything, I'm a HUGE addict.
Groups or One on One? I like more One on One, not anything against groups but when I roleplay, my mind registers to just ONE person at a time.
Pool or Beach? Erm? I don't know..
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I love to sing and if anything torments my mind it's a sad or dark song. Right now is "Where I Fall".

I do a lot of "sexual" or "romantic" roleplays but if doing so is not allowed (I have yet to read any rules) there is always a TIME SKIP... I do hetero and yaoi roleplays. I do not like my character(s) to be controlled by my partner without my permission so not GOD MODING on me here... I've had my own sites to understand how everyone feels so no worries....

Hey there, Desssssssssssss... xP

Sounds like you'll be right at home in the Mature section!
You should definitely read the rules (or at least skim them), but if you're a generally nice person, you shouldn't run into much trouble.
Have fun!

XD Dessa! You didn't say you made an account *hugs*