ChatRP: Resurrection (SAT 20TH @ 6PM CEN)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
attachment.php

When: 6PM Saturday Night of the 20th CENTRAL TIME.
Where: Roleplay City
Genre & Atmosphere: Supernatural Fantasy Thriller

It started with the ravens and crows. Landing on roof tops, in the trees. They weren't… normal. Their feathers would shift. Eyes would follow. More flew in.

They were the first sign of the beginnings of the end.

Soon it was the resurrection. Up from the grave, the ground, the earth… they rose. The long dead, the recently deceased. Some called them zombies, others called them ghosts. Demons. Wraiths. No matter the name, they had risen sending our civilization in to dark ages. Is this what ancient religions and prophecies predicted? The apocalypse?

PLOT BREAKDOWN:
The Undead have risen, sending society in to a new era of fear and death! People must avoid being devoured, killed, maimed by these things while still carrying out their normal day-to-day lives. Just walking about to buy bread you could tango with a lich. Digging around in the garden and get pounced on by a ghost. No one knows how or why they have risen. For the past 100+ years it has simply been a part of life. You begin in the town of Baronhall. Be you a villager or a stranger, Baronhall has managed to deal with the undead for years to lead semi-normal lives. A wall was built around the village to keep it safe, but still no one goes outside at night. You never know when and where one of the undead might be risen.

Your character and plot options:
- Someone who lives in Baronhall.
- Someone visiting Baronhall.
- You can play any fantasyland style race and magic is allowed!
- Imagination and wild ideas are welcome, within reason!

The atmosphere of this roleplay will be QUIRKY SUSPENSE THRILLER. It can go from quirky comedy to grimdark depending on who shows up and how the roleplay goes. 8D We're gonna wing it.

Show up in the CBOX MAIN a few minutes before the start of the RP so I have a headcount and know if I have any players or not!

If you want to post a character bio here or picture, you are more than welcome!

A bumping reminder that this is Saturday! >:3

count me in, Lady Director :3

This RP is TONIGHT at 6pm central time! 8D three hours from now!

*punches Diana in the gut*

Make it 4.

Name: Damon Surra

Race: Elf

Abilities: Familiar with many weapons (prefers to use bow and arrows and/or a sword), Mage (focuses on using energy draining spells and dark magic)

Personality: Damon is strong willed and likes to hang back. He prefers not to take sides, and when he does it is always for personal reasons/motivation (not loyalty). Due to his own tenancies to be disloyal, he has immense trust issues. Romance and friendships baffle him, as he has had very few friends and relationships in his life. He doesn't like to be pitied or empathized with and doesn't like to dwell on the past. Though he has never been very well liked, he is perfectly content with himself and has made peace with any unpleasant parts of his past. He believes in keeping your heart well guarded and powering through hard times and adversity. His two biggest fears are people who seem concerned for his well-being for no apparent reason, and parasites.

Appearance: Damon is 6' 3"naked_truth_by_anndr-d36e6o8.jpg He most often wears breeches, a simple long-sleeved tunic, knee-high boots, and a hooded, button-down jacket that stops at his knees. All of his clothes are black or dark blue, and weapons are silver with black and/or blue detailing. He most often carries with him his sword, bow and arrows, and a dagger. The sword and dagger are sheathed on a belt that he wears underneath his jacket (which is typically open unless the weather is cold or rainy) and the bow and quiver are slung over his shoulder.

34xpe68.jpg

Character Name: Collin McGregor
Job/Role: Caravan Merchant
Height: 6' 2"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
General History: (Finish Later)

Attachments

• 34xpe68.jpg
    34xpe68.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks to everybody that shopwed up to play! 8D I finally got the logs!

Siraza = Diana
Callin = Pariah
Damon = Cicatrix
Zacher = Shiny
Sally Two-Tails = W
Tohru = Dawn
Ashleigh = Elyd
Coye = Nino

<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Siraza is a wizard. NOT a witch. And here in the town of Baronhall, she's not got the best reputation. You see, Siraza is a little insane...] <span class="time">-05:58 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>BARONHALL. 100 or so years after the dead have risen again. Plaguing daily life with their wailing, and their shuffling. The item stealing or the brain eating. The folks of Baronhall have come to terms with this. Learning how to continue out their normal daily lives, while dodging the very vexing creatures that have now become normal. It's the twilight hours... only moments away from dusk. No one ever goes out at night in Baronhall. Not unless they are looking for trouble. <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Damon is a traveler, in search of somewhere to stay, and maybe one day call home.] <span class="time">-06:04 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Ashleigh the Half-Elf lost track of time again when she ran away to hide from the children taunting her.] <span class="time">-06:05 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Speaking of insane,Siraza was one of those people. Dressed in a colorful feathered top hat, and a hodgepodge of patched up clothes, she looked more like she was heading for a costume party. Not... doing whatever madness she was doing. This evening she had a very twiggy broom, a satchel full of potion bottles and a magic handheld torchlight. Siraza was on the streets, <i>hunting</i> for something. <span class="time">-06:06 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Collin McGregor rides into town around noon with the rest of his caravan, men who have been salvaging things from the old world and profiting from it.] <span class="time">-06:06 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Zacher is a simple gardener from Baronhall.] <span class="time">-06:06 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Sally Two Tails starts to pick up tiny stones, tossing them and skipping after them.] <span class="time">-06:08 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> Zacher was a cute young man, round in the face with big, spring green eyes and dark blue-black hair. He often wore a black, hooded cloak to protect himself from the chill of the weather. And he never went anywhere without dragging his large scythe behind him. <span class="time">-06:11 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Tohru owns a bar in town. It's only ever open during the day.] <span class="time">-06:11 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ashleigh the Half-Elf: </span> Ashleigh bit down a squeak when she realized how late it was getting. Time to hurry back to Baronhall and her human mother's cottage before her mother locked it up. Her nature was too innocent to go out at night looking for trouble. <span class="time">-06:11 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>Here it was, the twilight hours. Smart people were heading home quickly. Dragging their children and their spouses inside. Locking up the animals and any open windows. Visitors to town wouldn't be fool enough to wander outside either. There were inns, and if one didn't get in before the sun finally set, they weren't likely to have a bed for the night. <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Time to lock up. His bartender and dishwashers and waitresses had already all left over an hour ago. Most feared the moment when the sun dipped below the horizon. Tohru had a greater reason than most. <span class="time">-06:14 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza was in no rush to get anywhere. As she strolled down the street, she looked a bit amused at all the villagers scurrying about like scared rats to get back home. Bunch of frightened rabbits, all of them! She flipped her torchlight in her hands, checking a time piece with some impatience. Not too much longer. <span class="time">-06:14 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> Damon burst in to the nearest inn he could find. His pale skin was flushed and his breathing heavy. It had grown far too late for him. His blue eyes scanned the room in which he stood. <span class="time">-06:15 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> As the sun sank below the horizon, Collin and his men packed up the small stalls and rugs they had spread out in the town square and set up the first watch of the night. They weren't accoustomed to trusting every town they blew into, so stationing their own guard was not a random choice. Then men alloed to sleep headed into the inn while the 5 men on watch pulled out various weapons or kept their magics close at hand. Collin readjusted his goggles and grinned. <b>Let's keep it nice and clean tonight, boys!&quot;</b> he laughed to his men. <span class="time">-06:16 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails was a little girl that looked around the age of 8, she was extremely pale and had white blonde hair. She wore a simple yellow dress that would seem to light up in the right amount of lighting. Sally seemed like a normal little girl... except for her ghostly features, her eerie and distant personality and the Two bright orange fox tails alway behind her. ]</font> <span class="time">-06:16 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Would it happen tonight? After all of these years, he still couldn't tell which night would be the one. The terrifying one. <span class="time">-06:17 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ashleigh the Half-Elf: </span> Spotting Siraza shuffling along, Ashleigh couldn't help but stop and go up to her. The woman was insane and villagers tended to keep an eye out for her. &quot;Siraza, dear? Shouldn't you be getting home, too?&quot; <span class="time">-06:19 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> &quot;One pumpkin, two pumpkin, three pumpkin, four...&quot; Zacher counted as he walked down his patch. It was looking so wonderful this autumn. Ah... but the sun was setting. He supposed he should get inside... not that he was especially afraid. That's partially what his scythe is for, anyway. <span class="time">-06:20 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza looked all too smug when she answered the question. &quot;Home? No, little dove. Tonight I am intend to do the impossible. And don't you wish you knew what that was? Well I'm not going to tell you! Can't have little twits running loose in town all night while I try catching demons...&quot; She tapped her broom against her shoulder. Sun almost set. Soon she's be prowling. <span class="time">-06:21 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> There was no way of telling, and yet, it wasn't long before he could feel it. It was stirring below the surface, shifting under his skin. No, that was wrong. <i>He</i> was the skin. Tohru's breathing turned rapid. He swallowed a lump in his throat while fingers gripped the edge of the bar counter so strongly that he could almost hear his knuckles creaking under the strain... But then <i>it</i> settled down again and went back to sleep and he realized he'd actually been holding his breath the whole time. So...who had been breathing like that? The bar was empty. Or so it seemed. <span class="time">-06:24 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ashleigh the Half-Elf: </span> Ashleigh tightened her jaw, this being the second time of the day she'd been called a little twit when she was 32 already. Just because she looked barely 19... She would have to shrug it off though. Her mother was getting on and needed her at home. &quot;You're catching demons now, Siraza? When did you gain such powers? It doesn't seem like such a special night for catching demons or anything. Perhaps all you'll find will be shadows. Why not go home?&quot; <span class="time">-06:24 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon tried to identify the race and origins of those around him. He had jsut come from a town of hybrids and wherewolves. So far, everyone here seemed to be what could be considered &quot;normal&quot;. Still, he was cautious and kept his hand close to the weapons at his side.]</font> <span class="time">-06:27 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza's smug look shifted to that more familiar annoyance she seemed to have for everyone in town. &quot;I am a <i>wizard</i>, dove. A just because or or two little escapes have ended with the town covered in pea, does not mean I am not a talented and briliant one. As a matter of fact, the only thing I will need to do tonight is stand here. Those creatures will come to me.&quot; ...and there it went! The sky was shifting colors. From the rosey hues of orange and pink, to the darker shades of violet and midnight blue. Sunset! <span class="time">-06:27 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails dropped the rocks she had been playing with before and picked up a jump rope she had brought with her. She looked up to the sky and noticed it was getting dark. &quot;Maybe i should start on getting home...&quot; She gave a small pondering look before skipping rope on the sidewalk]</font> <span class="time">-06:28 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin growled as he saw the two women in the center of the square from his perch atop one of the two vehicles they used to haul goods. <b>&quot;You two make lovely bait, but would you mind getting out of the way?&quot;</b> he called, his eyes looking past them to the front gate and what he could see beyond. He loved first watch. Probably why he always volunteered for it. The most desperate of those beasts came out earlier than the others and those were the most fun to pick off. He grinned as he watched the last rays of sun sink below the horizon and pulled his goggles down over his eyes. <b>&quot;Showtime.&quot;</b> <span class="time">-06:29 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> Zacher walked along the fence around his property, dragging his trusty tool as always as he looked to the walkway on the other side of the fence. He smiled and waved to the newer comer who appeared ready with some weapons. &quot;Welcome, sir. New in town?&quot; He asked with a pleasant smile. <span class="time">-06:32 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ashleigh the Half-Elf: </span> &quot;I know, Siraza, I helped clean up the town after,&quot; Ashleigh responded. &quot;Why would you <i>want</i> the creatures to come to you?&quot; She looked at the sky. &quot;Oh no! My mother will have locked the doors and windows by now. Siraza, was this a trick? Now I'm locked out with you.&quot; Noticing the man grinning like a maniac, Ashleigh considered his question for a moment. &quot;Aren't you the one in our way, being in our town?&quot; <span class="time">-06:32 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>Before long the sky was nothing more than a blanket of black, speckled with shining stars. It was almost as if a hush fell over the entire town of Baronhall the very moment the sun vanished under the horizon. The air was growing cooler, and a fog began to roll and curl along the village streets. With it came that hair raising feeling of <i>something</i> lurking unseen. <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Why in Tora's blue beard would I <i>want</i> a bunch of twits ruining my experimentation!&quot; Why was that girl so determined to speak to her, and for that matter, the man up there plotting to steal HER perfectly rotten undead souls? Siraza snorted, balancing her broom on her shoulder as she dug around in her satchel. Now where was that potion... <span class="time">-06:36 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon nearly jumped at the sound of someone speaking to him. &quot;Yes, I am.&quot; He replied, now deciding what he thought of the man and what he was.]</font> <span class="time">-06:37 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin narrowed his eys at the girl and huffed. <b>&quot;Fine, if you don't want fresh clothes and other necessities and extra men besides, feel free to get your mayor to bar us from coming, sweetness.&quot;</b> he hissed to her. These small towns never appreciated his business. His eyes flicked to the side as he saw the young man with the wicked-looking blade. <b>&quot;What am I a circus commodity?! People, night has fallen!&quot;</b> he reminded them. <b>&quot;Just mind your necks and not mine, a'ight?&quot;</b> he called to the scattering of folk before pulling out his handguns. <span class="time">-06:38 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails stared off into the distance at a bunch of grown ups yelling. It seemed like a silly game so instead of continuing home she went back to get closer to the people, skipping rope the whole time]</font> <span class="time">-06:41 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> &quot;I see I see...&quot; he looked the man up and down. &quot;I see you're rather prepared, stranger. I guess I don't have to advise you to seek shelter soon...&quot; <span class="time">-06:42 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;Yes. Where is the best place to stay in this town?&quot; Dameon said, growing uneasy. &quot;Money is of no concern by the way.&quot; He felt the need to add. Some towns assumed that he had no money to pay for their best inn, and he knew no one in their right mind would attack a well armed stranger. Or at least, not usually. <span class="time">-06:45 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Tohru blinked. Why was he out in the middle of the street? There was a log pause on his end before he grumbled something about &quot;jackass teleporter spirit&quot; under his breath. His mood quickly changed though when he realized the air held a familiar scent. Moisture was clinging to his clothes and he glanced down at the fog swirling around his legs. He didn't particularly like that it was steadily rising. It reminded him of a box tossed into the sea, a box that had a leak. Imagine the madness that would plague the someone trapped in that box... He shook his head to clear his mind and immediately noticed that there were others in the street. &quot;What the hell are you doing out here?&quot; he asked rather loudly as he strode directly for them. Didn't they know it wasn't safe outside at night? <span class="time">-06:45 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ashleigh the Half-Elf: </span> Sweetness? Ashleigh quirked an eyebrow. Who was this man? At least she'd been carrying her bow and arrows all day. She would not be a casualty who had to rely on others, and she knew the dangers of walking about alone. <span class="time">-06:46 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza had just pulled a rather large vial out of her satchel and was then raising it above her head when <i>yet another</i> person seemed to be out on the street. &quot;Seriously...! Seriously! The ONE evening I have decided to raise hell, everyone in town has decided they are no longer a bunch of squawking chickens and wish to roam around at night!&quot; How frustrating. &quot;... Well then. It is your funerals, I am not responsible for any of your souls.&quot; Siraza threw the vial, ignoring the conversations now going on around her. The little glass thing hit the stone street and shattered, sending pieces or glass and a very goopey, TERRIBLE smelling liquid splattering everywhere on the street. Siraza then proceeded to laugh like a local maniac would. &quot;BWUUuaaahahahaha!&quot; <span class="time">-06:49 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> &quot;Why, you're welcome to stay with me, if you like,&quot; he said, raising a hand and presenting his house as if it were a grand manor. &quot;My doors are open to travelers, and I won't charge ya none.&quot; He added with a wag of the finger, he attention turning to the square then. &quot;Oh oh~&quot; he hopped over his fence and neared the group, &quot;so many people are still out... is this a party?&quot; The gardener asked with wide, hopeful eyes. <span class="time">-06:51 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Really? Are you <i>really</i> going to use the cheesy mad scientist lau--ARGH! What the hell is that smell?!&quot; He wasted no time in covering his mouth and nose with the sleeve of his jacket, gaze shooting daggers at the local nutcase. <span class="time">-06:52 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>Absolutely nothing happened. Except the smell. The god awful, terrible, terrible smell...! <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon gripped the hilt of his dagger and took a combat-ready stance as the one with the hat started yelling. 'So this is one of those towns that assume anyone who stays out is mad and destined to be killed?' he thought. He was too distracted by those around him to reply to the man with the scithe.]</font> <span class="time">-06:52 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin raised his brow at the madwoman as she threw the vial to the ground and narrowed his eyes. <i>What was that stuff?</i> His questions were put on hold as his eyes caught movement beyond the walls. <b>&quot;Ya'll might wanna get yer shit together.. We got company.&quot;</b> he yelled down to them from his position atop the truck. <span class="time">-06:54 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> As soon as the man spoke, Damon heard something move outside of the town's limits and drew his bow and an arrow, ready to fire if necessary. <span class="time">-06:55 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Hmm.&quot; Siraza stopped laughing, and turned to look up and down the street. The smell was wretched, but she expected as much. Her features lit up at the sound of movement, however. Siraza gripped her broom, holding it up and ready to start swinging. But what came out on to the street was not a zombie or a ghoul. ...It was that damned little girl Sun Tails. &quot;....Why in Tora's beard are you still outside, you dumb little girl!?&quot; <span class="time">-06:56 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> Zacher frowned... &quot;It doesn't smell like a party...&quot; he spoke as he pinched his nostrils closed. &quot;What is that stuff?&quot; he said then, his voice nasally. <span class="time">-06:57 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon relaxed at the sight of the child but remained warry, focusing on what lay behond those around him.]</font> <span class="time">-06:58 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> &quot;Why hello Siraza&quot;... Sally had ignored the dumb comment and gave a small small, &quot;how are you this evening? I saw you guys playing a game and was wondering if i could play too.&quot;&quot; <span class="time">-06:59 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Hey!&quot; Tohru dropped his arm back to his side and repeated <i>&quot;I must not hit a woman&quot;</i> in his head a few times to cool his anger. Then he stepped between Psycho Siraza and the little girl as if to shield the poor thing from any more verbal abuse. <span class="time">-06:59 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> smile* <span class="time">-06:59 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ashleigh the Half-Elf: </span> Ashleigh had backed away when Siraza went into her crazy mode again, and pulled a handkerchief out of a hidden pocket to cover her face from that smell. &quot;Now Siraza, don't you wish you had gone inside?&quot; she asked mildl. <span class="time">-07:01 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Go home, you little twit!&quot; Siraza pointed an angry finger at the girl, despite the fact Tohru was now shielding her. &quot;Do you want to have your brains eaten, or your guts ripped out and strewn about town? What sort of terrible parents let their kids play outside this late?! I have hald a mind to go set their house on fire!&quot; Which, knowing Siraza, wouldn't be such an idle threat. Before she continued her rant, though, she suddenly started sniffing the air. &quot;Something smells weird...&quot; <span class="time">-07:01 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>Now that everyone's sense of smell had been flooded and tormented with the wizard's potion, it -was- a noticable difference to catch a different scent in the air. Something odd and musty. Like fresh soil and rotten food mixed with just a hint of copper. <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> &quot;Why Miss Siraza, that sounds like a odd game,&quot; she leaned over and looked past Tohru. &quot;But im willing it, as long as its fun,&quot; Sally skipped rope a few times in circle waiting. &quot;AW! it smells so bad out here...&quot; She covered her nose and decides to blame it on some silly boy. <span class="time">-07:05 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> Zacher sniffed the air again once he was brave enough... &quot;Smells like... smells like... mulch!&quot; he declared, then frowned, &quot;wait, no... that's not right.&quot; he muttered. <span class="time">-07:07 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Well, even thought Siraza had a point, Tohru wasn't about to put it so meanly to such a seemingly sweet little girl. &quot;Sally,&quot; he said, turning around and offering her a gentle smile. He opened his mouth to kindly tell her to go home but before he could get the words out, he caught the new smell on the wind and it made him choke a little. <span class="time">-07:07 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon sighed, straightening and returning his bow and the arrow to the quiver slung over his back. Not content without a weapon in his hands, he drew his sword but stood casually.]</font> <span class="time">-07:08 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin whistled a soft trill, alerting his men to the situation. The undead were coming up just beyond those walls and it seemed no one had heard his warning. <b>&quot;Might wanna get that kid out of here before this gets ugly..</b> he commented to the people closest to her. He'd seen more than a few children dismembered right before his eyes and he wasn't keen on seeing it again. These people.. actring so calm. They were gonna get themselves slaughtered. <span class="time">-07:09 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>No more than a few mere moments after the scent was noticed, a high pitched, most terrible ear-peircing scream rang out in to the night. It was a terrible unatural sound. A wailing so shrill it almost drowned out all other sound. And just as quick it stopped. Sillouette of human-like forms appearing down all ends of the streets out in the mist. <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon suddenly recognised the smell and strode closer to the walls, ready to defend. &quot;I swear to the gods, if any of you shoot me I will haunt you.&quot; He shouted, aware that many around him carried ranged weapons.]</font> <span class="time">-07:12 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;...Excellent! It worked!&quot; Siraza chirped, after she dropped her hands from her ears. She hadn't expected a shriek, but seeing more forms than she could count, from every direction that she turned, that was an excellent sign. Siraza got her broom ready. &quot;Yes, get that twit out of here and get off the streets. I'm pretty sure I just summoned every undead in the town!&quot; And she was so happy about it! <span class="time">-07:13 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ashleigh the Half-Elf: </span> Hearing the scream, Ashleigh drew an arrow and notched her bow. &quot;Only you would be excited about this, Siraza.&quot; <span class="time">-07:13 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails stared about at all the people came down the street. &quot;Oh look... more people to play!&quot; She giggled and ran in circles, ready for the game.]</font> <span class="time">-07:13 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;you did WHAT?&quot; Damon shouted, unsure of where to face. &quot;What the hell is wrong with you??&quot; He sheathed his sword, not only to focus on spells but to make sure he didn't decapitate or stab the woman out of rage. <span class="time">-07:15 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin made a motion to the four other men gathered on the truck and as one, they raised there weapons, ready to fire. <b>&quot;Sorry to burst your bubble, old woman but I think this is a little more than you can handle..&quot;</b> he called down to her and flicked his wrist, his men raising their various long range weapons and firing at the first swarm. Arrows, hatchets and even arches of flame shot toward the beasts. <span class="time">-07:19 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> &quot;She's just a tad mad, is all,&quot; Zacher spoke, very matter of factly. It probably would have better if he'd gone inside... got he'd thought there was a party. What a disappointment... &quot;Someone owes me cake,&quot; he muttered angrily. <span class="time">-07:19 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #78AB46;"><span class="username">Zacher: </span> ((but**, not 'got')) <span class="time">-07:19 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> A black mist formed around Damon as he began to whisper inaudible spells. Taking a deep breath, he directed the mist towards the oncoming ghouls and continued his spellcasting as the mist grew darker. <span class="time">-07:22 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;OLD woman?! I will have you know that I am only ghrr-!!&quot; Siraza didn't have a chance to spout off her age. It seemed she wasn't kidding about summoning up everything in the town. While solid forms of what appeared to be zombies were now shambling down the cobbled streets at a perfectly reasonable pace, there was now also ghouls climbing up out of the shadows. From cracks and corners, and all matter of things. Several now swarming after the goop splashed across the street. And when they ingested it, their hollowed eyes began to glow green. &quot;Hmm... I didn't expect them to eat the stuff. This will be a problem.&quot; <span class="time">-07:26 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;If by play you mean maul you to death and devour your brain...&quot; Tohru grumbled, rubbing his ears in an attempt to fix his hearing. All around him, people were already beginning to react. People were drawing weapons and muttering about cake. And what did Tohru have? Nothing. Well, there was...<i>that</i>. Things were happening too quickly! Suddenly the ghouls were eating the smelly potion and changing in a way that just couldn't be food for the living. &quot;Damn you, Psycho Siraza. If you were a guy, I would have knocked your teeth out by now!&quot; Instead, he reached out and grabbed Sally's hand, drawing her close. &quot;This isn't a game okay? Stay close to me so you don't get hurt.&quot; And where the hell was her mother? Why did he, of all people, always end up taking care of this kid? <span class="time">-07:30 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> ((*good )) <span class="time">-07:31 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> This town was the worst Damon had encountered in his journeys. Never had an insane woman summoned the foul beings to their town. He forced himself to concentrate as their numbers increased, the volume of his voice increasing. His mist wrapped itself around only a few creatures at a time, taking moments to do its work before finding a new target as the old ones dropped to the ground. <span class="time">-07:31 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> &quot;Okay Mr Tohru...&quot; She swung their hands foward and back and watched at the chaos with wide eyes and a small grin. She saw a zombie limp over to their position on the street and she waved to zombie man. &quot;Why hello Old Mr. Thomas... its a fine evening to play, eh?&quot; <span class="time">-07:33 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin couldn't help but smirk as he saw the little girl wave to the thing before her. He took careful aim before shooting in between the eyes, watching it slump to the side reaching for the girl. This was utter chaos.. God knows what that goop had done to these things.. all because of that crazy old woman. He snarled and turned, firing off a few more rounds into the crowd of ambling bodies, cursing his luck. <span class="time">-07:36 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Ashleigh the Half-Elf</font> melts away.]</font> <span class="time">-((07:37 Oct 20))</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon let out a noise symilar to a growl with frustration before taking a stronger stance. A new cloud of mist appeared around him as he layered his spells. The mist he had first conjured continued doing its work as he began using the rest to decapitate whatever shuffled close enough. He prayed to the gods that he wouldn't kill himself exherting so much energy- layering spells was almost never done without another mage nearby, feeding the spellcaster their needed energy.]</font> <span class="time">-07:43 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>The ghouls weren't the only things attracted to the goop. The zombies that made it close enough wound up on their knees, lapping it up off the stone work. Rising too with glowing green eyes and.... remarkably <i>meaner</i> looking facial expressions for long dead people. In fact, there were so slow after they ate the stuff either. Their quickness so sudden, that a pair went charging at Siraza and Ashleigh. The wizard winding up on the ground screaming and beating at the thing with her broom... while Ashleigh... Red was such a pretty color! <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Oh crap. Oh crap! What was he supposed to do? There was a zombie heading straight for them and he didn't have any means of fighting without risking only making things worse! Sally waved and addressed the zombie and the hair on the back of Tohru's neck stood on end. &quot;Stop that!&quot; he hissed at her, taking a few steps backwards. And then a little red dot squirted blood and brain matter from the forehead of &quot;Mr. Thomas&quot;. Tohru glanced around, found the culprit, and offered a thankful nod of his head. Then he let his gaze dart around the area, looking for something to fight with, even if it was just a damn rock from the side of the road! <span class="time">-07:46 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Zacher</font> is off to put a damsel in distress!]</font> <span class="time">-((07:49 Oct 20))</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> Handed Mr Tohru her skip rope, which actually was just a rope. She looked up at him with a blank expression before looking back at the rest of the zombies making their way to them. Sally shook her hand loose and ran towards a zombie yelling, &quot;PLAY! PLAY!&quot; <span class="time">-07:51 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin growled as he noticed the man and little girl he'd just helped had no weapons. The little girl.. now she shouldn't even be here, but the man. <b>&quot;Yo!&quot;</b> he called out to him, moving to toss a sawed off shotgun to the man. <b>&quot;Lemme know whe you're outta ammo!&quot;</b> he yelled again, wincing as he saw the little girl run off. <span class="time">-07:53 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza was rolling around on the ground beating a zombie in the face with a broom. Once she finally had the upper hand - or in the case was sitting on it's chest strangling it with a broom handle - she fumbled around for her sathel of vials again. This time she pulled out one filled with a gold colored liquid and promptly dumped it down the zombie's throat. The poor thing jerked and squirmed until it's entire body disintergrated, leaving nothing left but a shiny glowing orb. Siraza snatched that quick. &quot;GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! I have realized that I used the wrong bait potion! The green stuff just makes them angrier and more murdery!&quot; <span class="time">-07:56 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;GOOD news? How the HELL is that GOOD news???&quot; Damon wasn't sure if he wanted to know what the &quot;right&quot; potion would have done. Shaking his head he returned to his spell casting. <span class="time">-07:57 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>More murdery might have been the Siraza understatement of the year. There was a second, sudden high pitched shriek. The green eyed ghouls were swarming around the man known as Zacher! By the time they dispersed back in to the air he was nothing left but a stark white, petrified shell! <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails walked right up to the zombie and stared at it before yelling, &quot;TAG! You're it!&quot; Sally tapped the zombie but instead of her hand, tapped with her tail. The zombie suddenly caught on fire and burned to ashes on the ground. She ran away giggling to look to see who is it next.]</font> <span class="time">-08:00 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon glanced at the child as he chanted, nearly stopping in surprise when her tail set the zombie on fire. &quot;Well that's useful&quot; he thought.]</font> <span class="time">-08:01 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Great. He had a skipping rope and a shotgun. &quot;ARGH! Sally! What did I just say?!&quot; he shouted and raced after the girl, dodging flaming corpses as he went and shooting the regular walking kind. He was tempted to shoot that idiot Siraza too. <span class="time">-08:02 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Even Siraza looked a little sick to the face at the sight of poor Zacher nothing but a husk. She lift a finger as she stood. &quot;...You know, I do believe it would be in our best interests to go inside now.&quot; <span class="time">-08:05 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;I'm so glad you've finally found some sanity, you crazy witch!&quot; He yelled, growing tired and short of breath. <span class="time">-08:07 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> As the zombies became faster, Collin growled under his breath, a few of them climbing the hood of the caravan truck and taking swipes at the other men. One went down with a yell and a sharp thunk as his head hit the metal before he was dragged into thmass of bodies, blood flying up from where he'd once been. He blinked down at the woman. <b>&quot;Oh really?! Ya think?&quot;</b> he asked sarcastically. He jumped down from the truck as it was over-whelmed, only two of his men following after him, another having been taken. <b>We need to clear a path to the strongest building and get to it!&quot;</b> he yelled to those assembled as he fired off a few more rounds. He was running low on ammo.. bullets weren't exactly as easy to find as they had been in the previous century. <span class="time">-08:08 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;My bar is right down the street,&quot; Tohru offered while he held a struggling Sally draped over his left arm, the right holding the shotgun like a bat since he didn't exactly have ammo lying around in his pockets. <span class="time">-08:10 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;You know, none of this would be happening if you twits weren't wandering around at night.&quot; Siraza shook a fist at what she decided must have been a night's guard solder. ...at least until another one of those zombies came charging at her. At least she was quick! Siraza went swinging her broom with a surprising amount of force (magically enhanced, of course) and PLOP went that zombie's head rolling on the street. ...Though she was finding herself surrounded by a few more angry zombies than she could shake a broom at. &quot;...um! Perhaps I could get a bit of assistance here!&quot; <span class="time">-08:12 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;I can assist with the path, but you and your men will have to pick up my slack because I won't be able to!&quot; Damon was growing light headed and retreated from his second spell, now only casting his first and most basic spell. <span class="time">-08:12 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Making his way over to the small group, Collin hefted a hatchet from his belt and swung it at a zombie that was straggling towards the woman. <b>None of this would be happening if you hadn't decide to not only call them, but strengthen them as well, lady..&quot;</b> he growled. He blinked over to the spellcaster and gave a short nod. <b>&quot;All we can do is try.&quot;</b> he husked and dug in his pocket, forcing a handful of shotgun shells into Tohru's hand. <b>&quot;Use them sparingly..&quot;</b> he warned him, patting his empty pocket meaningfully. <span class="time">-08:17 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails struggled for her freedom, still wanting to play with the dead people. &quot;I wasnt done with Tag!&quot; she pouted]</font> <span class="time">-08:17 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;If we're going to get the hell out of here we need to do it soon. I can't keep this up much longer and won't have the energy to clear a path pretty soon.&quot; Damon warned. He wasn't in the mood to pass out and become a meal... <span class="time">-08:21 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Things have to be done in the name of magic and science!&quot; she shouted back. Siraza had her hands in her satchel again. The ghouls flying around up in the sky was worrying. SHE sure didn't want to be a husk. When a couple came swooping down, Siraza cracked another vial in her hands and threw it. Despite their intangible forms, the contents of the vial seemed to splatter all over them. They dropped out of the sky like anvils, shrieking all the way. &quot;RUNNING NOW.&quot; And that is what she did! Siraza took off in the designated direction! <span class="time">-08:22 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon drew the mist back towards him, paused, and redirected it to form a path. &quot;Don't touch the mist, it's defensive but basic so it's lethal to anyone who comes in contact with it.&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-08:24 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Then follow me,&quot; Tohru voiced loudly for everyone to hear. &quot;Let's play a new game, Sally. Race you to my bar, okay? One two three GO!&quot; He set the girl down and took off running after her, loading shotgun shells at the same time and somehow he managed to keep from tripping onto his face. <span class="time">-08:24 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Coye just woke up and rubs her eyes.] <span class="time">-08:25 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"> <font size=2>[Coye yawns.]</font> <span class="time">-08:25 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin nodded to his two remaining men, one a fire conjurer and another human like himself with twin blades pulled out. They peeled out toward the building right to the mass of bodies, hacking, slashing and burning at them. He gave a glance back to dee the woman running for them and Tohru with a tight grip on the child. <b>&quot;Once we get inside, we need to bar the doors and get to higher ground and pick these suckers off with anything we can before they swarm the whole town..&quot;</b> <span class="time">-08:26 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon nodded to confirm that he had heard Collin and ran off, still muttering spells. He had no idea how long he'd be able to help once they reached the building, his arrows would run out quickly and his energy was nearly gone. Unless he could find a way to consume new energy, he'd be sitting the out the rest of the battle. But not until everyone was inside...]</font> <span class="time">-08:29 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Coye: </span> She sat in the bar. Sipping at her Vodka with lime, she was pleased; it wasn't very often when she would be able to be away from the others- so she enjoyed her &quot;adult time&quot; in the bar- if anything, she needed MORE to drink. <span class="time">-08:30 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza wasn't helping the bunch at all when it came to protecting the 'group'. In fact, she might as well been a lunatic skipping through a field of flowers with how wonderfully happy she was with whatever seemed to be the outcome of her experiment. Of course, she nearly collided with the bar doors when she reached them! <span class="time">-08:31 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> As he drew closer to the bar, Tohru waved his arms dramatically at Coye from the other side of the glass and metal poles. He had no clue what she was doing there but maybe it was just meant to be, considering that jackass spirit had teleported him outside without the keys to his own damn place. &quot;Open the doooor, Coye!&quot; <span class="time">-08:32 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails was right beside Tohru, after beating him to the bar]</font> <span class="time">-08:34 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> Damon's body was shreiking with pain now, desperately needing rest and water. His breathing was heavy and difficult and his chat was getting choppy, but still he continued. He could at least slow down once they were inside. All he thought of was getting to the building... <span class="time">-08:34 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin panted as they reached the door and turned to face the mass. <b>&quot;Better get those doors open soon, man.. We can't hold them off long&quot;</b> he husked roughly, moving to slap a new cartridge into his handgun before lifting his hatchet once more. <span class="time">-08:36 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Coye: </span> In a moment, she reacted- the door was kicked open and her drink was in her hand. Sipping at it, she scratched the back of her head. &quot;Oi, what is happening?&quot; She had to know, before she would fight. Or defend them, if she had to. <span class="time">-08:37 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;I can open the doors! I've got some explosives in my satchel!&quot; In fact, Siraza was digging in to her bag looking for them when Coye kicked open the doors. &quot;...Drats.&quot; Siraza wiped that disappointed look off her face as she quickly zoomed her way in to the bar! <span class="time">-08:38 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon shoved past the woman and slumped against the wall, eyes closed. He was nearly impossible to hear as he began to put a close on his spell. If anyone wasn't indoors in a few seconds, it'd be their job to defend themselves, not his.]</font> <span class="time">-08:38 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Idiots with magical powers,&quot; Tohru panted as he stumbled through the doorway, slamming the door closed and locking it after the last person was inside. <span class="time">-08:39 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin looked around the bar quickly, spotting a billiards table. <b>&quot;Any chance of getting this in front of the doors? They aren't going to hold out long with a horde that big..&quot;</b> he panted softly, trying to catch his breath as he took a headcount. <span class="time">-08:41 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> Now that everyone was inside, Damon focused on trying to find a source of energy without another mage close by. The best he could think of was a good drink... He sat there, panting pathetically for a few moments, before standing and stumbling towards the bar. <span class="time">-08:41 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Coye: </span> &quot;Oh. Well...we are good, then.&quot; Coye mused, sipping more on her drink before rushing them inside. &quot;Do I kill them, or...?&quot; She asked, amidst the chaos. <span class="time">-08:41 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails ran around the bar, her arms out in a bird type motion. She hopped onto a bar stool and climbed onto the bar and began to run back and forth on it.]</font> <span class="time">-08:42 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Bruuuhahahahaha!&quot; Siraza was now standing in the middle of the bar, holding the soul of a zombie in her hand. Sure she was laughing like a maniac at the most inopportune time. But this was too good not to boast about. &quot;Have you silly twits have any idea what I've done...! This will be GRAND!&quot; <span class="time">-08:42 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> &quot;They're coming to play with us!&quot; she continued to run around wildly, over excited. <span class="time">-08:43 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;Alright, what the hell have you done?&quot; Damon yelled at the woman as he served himself a strong drink. <span class="time">-08:43 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Thanks for saving our skin, doll,&quot; he muttered, leaning in to kiss Coye's cheek. &quot;But I don't think just you alone can deal with this.&quot; He whipped his head toward Collin though and growled, &quot;Hey! Don't mess up my bar! There's metal bars on the windows already. Isn't that enough?&quot; Completely ignoring the batshit crazy woman. <span class="time">-08:43 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Coye: </span> Reveling in the kiss on her cheek, Coye finished the rest of her drink and looked around. &quot;We have to bar the doors. Windows- even thogh they already are- the funny part is, the bar is safer than even the hospital...&quot; With that, she held up her right hand; index finger up in the air, she quickly got another drink. If they were going to die, at least it wouldn't be THAT bad... <span class="time">-08:47 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin snorted. <b>&quot;Obviously you've never seen what a swarm of these things can do. I'm worried about the door. Enough pressure and they'll burst right through that wood.&quot;</b> He stepped over to the bar and sunk down on a stool next to Damon. <b>&quot;Thyanks for the help though..&quot;</b> he grinned, punching the other's arm in a friendly manner. <span class="time">-08:47 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon nodded, too tired to verbally respond as he gulped down his drink. &quot;Just give me a minute and I should be able to keep helping, though I'm not sure I can offer much more with spells, unfortunately.&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-08:49 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> No one was paying attention to her cackling, and she looked mildly disappointed. Just mildly. It's not as if she really liked anyone in town anyway. Siraza pulled out a jar to drop her little soul on to. Grinning with a child-like delight at the shiny thing. &quot;...I can always cast a sacrifice. Generally the undead stop being so blood thirsty when you give them an offering. I am all for giving them the child. Clearly the parents were hoping to get rid of her, leaving her out like that.&quot; <span class="time">-08:49 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails stopped in a heartbeat and stared straight, paticularly at no one and pointed in the direction of the door &quot;My parents are there...&quot; Sally slowly dropped her hand and hopped off the bar to continue her playing.]</font> <span class="time">-08:52 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> So zombies come to town and suddenly people think the booze is on the house? Tohru sighed and just turned away. Coye was starting her drinking early tonight, Sally was running around like she'd eaten nothing by sugar today, Psycho Siraza was still rambling on and on and on... &quot;You need a power source, right?&quot; he asked Damon, taking a few steps closer to the man. <span class="time">-08:53 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;Yes, I do.&quot; He replied simply. &quot;You know of a good one?&quot; <span class="time">-08:55 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;How well can you use dark aura as a power source?&quot; he said, nearly cutting the man off and clearly avoiding answering said man's question. <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin looked over to his men who had stationed themselves on either side of the door, giving them a subtle signal before turning back to the men beside him. <b>&quot;Even if he did, what could you possibly do against a group that size?&quot;</b> he asked in bewilderment. <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Oh. Zombie parents.&quot; ...for a split second she looked a little saddened by that. But just as quickly there was a wicked look on her features and she was leaning down, face to face with the child. &quot;Little dove, would you like your parents brought back to life?&quot; <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;Well enough. And I've fought large groups before... though I will admit that I am not used to being so outnumbered...&quot; <span class="time">-08:59 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails looked wide eyed at Siraza, giving her a blank stare as a response.]</font> <span class="time">-09:01 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Then if it comes down to it, if it's our only hope...&quot; Tohru's gaze flicked toward Coye before he continued with, &quot;then you can use me as the source. You'll find I'm abundant in dark aura.&quot; <i>Well, the thing that's wearing me like a skin, anyway...</i> <span class="time">-09:02 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Colling lifted his goggles back to his forehead and took slow, evewn breaths. <b>&quot;Whoa, man.. No one is gonna sacrifice themselves up in here, okay?&quot; We just need to pull our resources and take down as many of these things as we can until sunrise.. We can hold out that long, rigfht?&quot;</b> he asked. <span class="time">-09:06 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza stared back at the little girl. Stared. Waiting. Staring. &quot;....c'mon kid, before the offer expires. I've got a dozen potions in my pouch, I can bring mommy and daddy back from the rotton corpses they probably are. For a very fair price.&quot; <span class="time">-09:08 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> Damon's eyes widened. He was about to ask where the hell the aura came from, but decided it best not to. &quot;Alright then. I'll need to concentrate though so no more questions or distractions.&quot; With that, he closed his eyes, slowed his breathing, and began to mutter various phrases once again. The dark mist returned and coiled around Damon, thinkening over time. Outside the windows you could see the mist swirling about as the closest zombies and ghouls dropped to the ground. <span class="time">-09:08 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails continued to stare at the crazy old woman and opened her mouth slightly, seeming like she would answer until she yelled, &quot;TAG!&quot; tapping Siraza and running around the bar in glee.]</font> <span class="time">-09:12 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza snorted. She hated children. &quot;I still think we should sacrifice the kid!&quot; <span class="time">-09:13 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> (with her hand &lt;3 ) <span class="time">-09:13 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Ignoring the concerned words of Collin, Tohru stood perfectly still, watching Damon work whatever spell he had cooking. And then slowly he could feel a numbness spreading. He wasn't numb in the sense that he couldn't feel anything. It was the kind of numb from staying awake for a full weekend without a wink of sleep. Exhausted numb. Sleepy. Yeah, he was definitely sleepy too... And then bugs crawled across the left half of his body. Or at least that's what it felt like when <i>it</i> shifted under his skin. &quot;Stop,&quot; he said rather abruptly. &quot;You're waking it up.&quot; <span class="time">-09:14 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon ceased abruptly. &quot;IT?!&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-09:15 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin growled as the spellcaster did what he wanted anyway. No one ever listened to him until it was too late. He lifted his chin to his two men and they came over as he lifted himself from the stool and toward a set of stairs. <b>&quot;I want no part of this when these idiots end up making this worse..&quot;</b> he murmured to them and headed to the stairs. He saw the little girl run past and gripped her sleeve. <b>&quot;Bet she couldn't get ytou if you ran up these stairs..&quot;</b> he grinned at the child. At least he could help <i>someone.</i> <span class="time">-09:17 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Coye</font> got too distracted for their own good...]</font> <span class="time">-09:19 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"><span class="username">Sally Two Tails: </span> &quot;Youre right Mister!&quot; she quickly ran up the stairs two at a time and giggled, making sure no one was going to get her. <span class="time">-09:22 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Well that was a bad idea. Tohru twitched and swallowed, almost as if he were swallowing the beast back down into its resting place. Then he became aware of what was going on. Coye had wandered off somewhere and people were heading for the stairs. Actually, higher ground sounded like a good idea. Now... &quot;You!&quot; he growled, pointing an accusing finger at Siraza. &quot;You caused all of this so you're gonna fix it! Does that stupid potion of yours wear off?&quot; <span class="time">-09:22 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>As the black mist swirled around the undead in front of the building, loud wooden creaks came from behind the bar, and what sounded like bottles crashing to the floor. Seems as though they had found another way into the establishment, their glowing eyes multiplying in the darkness of the back room. <span class="time">-Collin McGregor</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza had shifted to the middle of the room again, not seeming to care at all about the mortal struggle to keep the zombies and ghouls from getting in the place. Her hands were resting on her hips as she scowled at Collin. &quot;I -could- get her up there. But I don't want her.&quot; She turned, looking a little startled at Tahru, eyeing him with suspicion... what was with his skin, anyway? &quot;How should I know? It didn't do what it was supposed to do, even if I had used it properly in the first place! -- Oh look, they've found a back entrance.&quot; <span class="time">-09:24 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon stared at Tohru. &quot;What the hell did I just awken?&quot; He fought to keep his breathing normal as the noise level increased. Though the threat was nearing he wouldn't move until he had some sort of answer... or the creatures got too close. He didn't want to waste energy.]</font> <span class="time">-09:27 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin swore as he heard the noises below and scowled at the woman. If she couldn't see he was merely trying to get the child to safety without alarming her, then she was more insane than he'd first calculated. He hurried up after the girl, the two men following close behind. He quickly made his way to a window, searching out a way to get to the roof. <span class="time">-09:27 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails started to hop on one leg and see how long she could go in that formation. &quot;What you doing mister?&quot; she looked at the frantic man.]</font> <span class="time">-09:29 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Don't worry. It's the second time tonight that it's woken up. I think I.... I need to leave.&quot; His gaze never left Siraza as he spoke. &quot;Or rather... You and the rest of the Scooby Gang should leave. And quickly.&quot; <span class="time">-09:30 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon hesitated before standing and walking to the stairs, somewhat concerned. Normally, he wouldn't be too worried, but normally he had energy and wasn't surrounded by the undead.]</font> <span class="time">-09:31 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Yes. Everyone should leave.&quot; muttered Siraza cooly as she eyed Tohru right back. Collin was already headed up the stairs with his men after the girl. There was just the others. &quot;I think I'll stay here with you, mister Tohru. Wacha got under that skin there...?&quot; Oh, there was that look again. The Siraza on the hunt look. She even had her broom in her hands, and was 'casually' changing her stance and stalking closer. <span class="time">-09:32 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>Jusat as Tohru spoke the words the door to the back room swung open, three of the creatures shuffling their way through, reaching for anyone in range, namely Tohru and Siraza, their mouths screwed upo in horrible ways, emitting monotonous groaning tones ands snarls. <span class="time">-Collin McGregor</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin looked over to the small girl and back out the window, seeing a rope ladder dangling just out of his reach. <b>&quot;Wanna do me a favor, little one?&quot;</b> he asked. <b>&quot;We're gonmna play Conquer. In this game, we all have to get our team to the roof before the other guy's team and claimit as our own.. but to do that, we need this ladder and I can't reach. You think if I lift you up, you could grab it for me so we can win the game?&quot;</b> he asked, holding his hand out to the girl. <span class="time">-09:37 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> Casually, lazily even, Tohru stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Gaze still locked with Siraza's, but oh-so-aware of her change in behavior, a little smile played at his lips. And slowly, his eyes clouded over pure black. Looking at them was like looking into the very depths of darkest crevice of the deepest part of the ocean. And, oh, how his smile was eerie, lips parting, showing teeth...and the inky black fingers resting right behind them. Suddenly, he turned his head to the side and opened his mouth wide. A shadowy, impossibly long arm shot out and punched a hole right through the nearest zombie and withdrew again just like a rebounding slingshot. <span class="time">-09:41 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails thinks it over for a second... &quot;That doesnt sound like too fun of a game, but ill try it.&quot; She takes the mans hand and gets ready to play.]</font> <span class="time">-09:42 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin grinned, glad the girl had gone for the rouse and quickly lead her to the window, letting her peak out to see the ladder. <b>&quot;That's what you gotta grab. If you do this, you can palnt our flag, okay?&quot;</b> he continued breathlessly as he moved to lean on the sill and hold his arms out to her. <b>Ready?&quot;</b> <span class="time">-09:45 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon arived at the top of the stairs and went over to the window. &quot;Anything I can do?&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-09:46 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Siraza enters.] <span class="time">-09:46 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>The injured creature swung it's arms wildly at it's attacker as the arm pierced through it's chest cavity, the two others drawn by it's renewed fury, circling around the possessed man and the woman. <span class="time">-Collin McGregor</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;I AM TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A POTENTIAL DEMON HERE.&quot; she shouted, swinging her broom handle to pop a zombie in the face. Maybe she WAS just a little freaked out by the sudden black eyes of doom and the shadow hand of death. However, this was precisly the sort of thing Siraza was hoping to find tonight! &quot;So what are you? You got an extra soul in there somewhere?&quot; <span class="time">-09:49 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails got ready to grab at the ladder and gave the man a thumbs up, &quot;ready when you are sir.&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-09:52 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>as the zombie's head was knocked from it's shoulder, it fell to the ground, leaving a long scratch down her arm. The third reached for the man, hissing furiously. <span class="time">-Collin McGregor</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin grinned and carefully leaned out the window, holding the girl's waist before lifting her up. <b>&quot;Now just tug on it really hard so it drops then start climbing.. and don't look down.&quot;</b> he added as an afterthought. He looked to Damon ath e question and gave a quick nod. <b>&quot;Yeah.. find a way to seal up the stairway..&quot;</b> he husked softly, the look in his eyes clearly stating that he believed Siraza and Tohru to already be dead. <span class="time">-09:56 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails mustered up as much strength as she could, tugging at the ladder and finally got it to come down after a few trys. She asked for the man to let go and started to climb up to the roof.]</font> <span class="time">-09:58 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> A soft, quiet little laugh through his nose, as if he was laughing at something that couldn't possibly be funny to anyone else but him. &quot;You're not very good at guessing,&quot; he mused, cocking his head to the side as he pivoted on his heel to, rather smoothly, dodge the third zombie's attack. &quot;Want to try again?&quot; he asked and promptly booted the zombie in the arse, sending it stumbling straight toward Siraza. <span class="time">-10:00 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon nodded and began to look around the space, but found nothing that would hold well enough. &quot;Dammit&quot; he muttered under his breath. He heaved a sigh and began to repeat a short spell. As he continued, a sort of film appeared to seal off the top of the stairs. Once the first layer was complete, the phrase changed and a symilar occurence happened. This continued until there were 5 translucent layers of a magical barrier sealing them off. &quot;That should do for now. I can continue to add to it over time. It's the best I can do for now...&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-10:01 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Owowow, ow, ow...&quot; One little scratch and Siraza was wincing and fussing. Sure, she could deal with the dead and watch people get ripped to shreds, but herself bleeding? It huuuuurt! It huuurt! By the time she turned around to shout at Tohru again, the zombie he kicked at her rammed right in to her! Down went Siraza and the zombie in a screaming, moaning, mess of flailing limbs, slapping hands and the swat of a broom. &quot;A DEMON MORE LIKE IT...!&quot; Siraza shoved that zombie off her and scrambled to her feet again. <span class="time">-10:03 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Damon</font> melts away.]</font> <span class="time">-((10:06 Oct 20))</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Siraza</font> was consumed alive by feral plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-10:06 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Damon ] <span class="time">-10:07 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin signaled to the men and quickly climbed after the small girl after seeing Damon set up the barriers. He had never seen that power before and he wasn't going to question it right now. <b>&quot;Let's move!&quot;</b> he yelled, climbing up after the girl quickly. He waited until his fire conjurer got to the roof before moving to take the bow from the man's back and notched a cloth tipped arrow as he made his way to the side of the building. <span class="time">-10:08 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> Damon followed the group, climbing after the lot of them as fast as his body would allow him. <span class="time">-10:09 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Demon? I guess that's what you would call me,&quot; Tohru snickered. He circled around the counter and casually poured two glasses of whiskey, though his gaze did glance toward the staircase for a moment. He'd deal with them soon. But right now, the self-proclaimed wizard or whatever was the most entertaining. &quot;You want to see me strip, don't you?&quot; <span class="time">-10:11 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails clambered to the middle of the roof and sat down. She was begining to feel sleepy after playing all day. &quot;Its past my bedtime Mister...&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-10:15 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> <i>CRACK</i>! There went her broom against another zomnie head. Then her broom stopped mid-swing when he asked about stripping. &quot;I beg your pardon?! I might be a heathen wizard but I am not out here looking for naked demons! I want them clothed and bound to me!&quot; <span class="time">-10:15 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin looked over to the small girl and nodded. <b>&quot;You can rest over there, hun.. Just stay out of the way until I come get you, alright?&quot; </b> he husked, looking for something that could possibly help them. He noticed a few of them had stumbled int a fuel barrel.. Gods he hoped there was some in it. He nodded to his fire conjurer who moved to light the arrow. He grunted softly before letting loose, the arrow striking the drum and bursting into flame- not nearly as big as he'd been expecting and only about ten of the beasts went down. <b>&quot;Dammit.. Spellcaster! Any way you can summon something combustable? A mist of hydrogen around them, something?!&quot;</b> <span class="time">-10:21 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> &quot;I can summon a combustable mist, I suppose.&quot; He said after considering it. Yes, he surely could. &quot;Just a few moments and I'll see how much I can get.&quot; <span class="time">-10:23 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru: </span> &quot;Bound to you? Sorry, but I've never been fond of bondage,&quot; he teased, plucking up one of the glasses and taking a swig. &quot;Trust me, you'll like my striptease.&quot; He hoped up on the countertop then and proceeded to hum an appropriate tune while he lifted his hands up to his jeans button and... His head split wide open. Like a banana peeling itself, only this was just a tad more morbid. The Tohru skin rolled down to the countertop, a large, gooey black blob spilling out across the polished surface. And then it took form. Still as dark as death's eyes, but now it had a shape consisting of spindly legs - four of them bent at the oddest of angles. It's torso and head like a spiders, though the head sat cocked to the side. And the only thing that could be seen upon its face was a wide, toothy, manic grin. <span class="time">-10:23 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza dropped her broom. Amidst zombies running loose everywhere and the mess she was in, she dropped her broom and she was standing there like an idiot, staring with a strange cross between horror and pure fascination. &quot;What in Tora's be-AARGHCH!&quot; Not paying attention was a bad idea. While she was staring like a loon, she was lept on. Siraza hit the floor shrieking! <span class="time">-10:26 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Tohru is now known as: Tohru Monster]</font> <span class="time">-10:27 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails curled up on the middle of the roof, one tail wrapped around while she used the other as a pillow and began to rest.]</font> <span class="time">-10:27 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> An odd, red mist formed as Damon began to chant. Not what he had expected, but it worked. He commanded it to sink down and coil around the creatures below. As it turned out, summoning combustable gas and magic was much easier than he had anticipated. Soon red whisps were spead across a significant portion of the horde bellow. <span class="time">-10:30 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin hissed in impatience. <b>&quot;Well make it quick and get it all around the legs of those things. Once you do, we can at least catch them on fire and use the cable wire to get to the next building while they swarm this one.&quot;</b> <span class="time">-10:30 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru Monster: </span> Skittering forth on its awkward legs, the beast dismounted the counter and rushed the zombies attacking Siraza. The next thing the wizard saw was the beast looming over her with a zombie leg jutting from its mouth, twitching. Crunch, crunch....crunch went the bones of the zombies it'd devoured while it chewed happily like a grazing cow. But, you know, a few corpses were hardly enough to satisfy its hunger. <span class="time">-10:30 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;That's GROSS.&quot; Yes. Screaming at a terrifying demon creature with a dead body being crunched in it's teeth, that seemed perfectly normal to Siraza. Wait. ...was he giving HER the &quot;Imma eat you.&quot; look? &quot;Whoa. Whoa, whoooaa... You just back up there.&quot; Even as she said it, -she- was backing up. Scooting backwards on her ass across the floor to get out of...leg reach. &quot;Let me just remind you that I am not at fault for the undead of Baronhall! I've been looking for a reversal to end all of this...!&quot; <span class="time">-10:37 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin grinned as the mist surrounded the walking corpses and notched another arrow, waiting until the gas spread throughout the mass before nodding for it to be lit and shoot into the crowd, flame shooting up around the bodies easily. <b>&quot;They were pouring into the lower floor while we were coming up.. We gotta get off this building befoer we're burned to cinders..&quot;</b> he said to the other's looking toward the wire that slooped over to the next building. <span class="time">-10:42 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru Monster: </span> The beast swallowed the last bit of zombie corpse and went straight back to grinning like a psychopath at Siraza. It's body began to ripple, the glossy surface disturbed by little mounds forming. More legs jutted out of the mounds and the ones on its back formed into the shape of human arms with hands. And those hands were grabbing at the air, trying to pull themselves closer to Siraza, trying to grab hold of her and squeeze until there was no life. The beast skittered forward and stopped right in front of the wizard. &quot;It's your turn to shed your skin. I wanna see what's underneath that flesh of yours, hah hah hahhh!&quot; The hands were reaching out now...but there was a strange sound from behind, like a roar. And it was drawing closer. <span class="time">-10:44 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon nodded and strode over to the wire, trying to decide how he'd use it to get across... He certainly wasn't in the mood to walk agross the damn thing, but hanging on to things upset him. He concluded that he'd have to get ovr it.]</font> <span class="time">-10:45 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Siraza was scooting back frantically until her back hit what must of been the bar. Then she was smelling smoke. Which shouldn't have been a surprise with the sudden FWOOOM sound of esomething exploding in to rolls of fire. Did those other jerks leave her here to die? Oh wait, she told them too. Damnation, why didn't she think ahead about these situations! &quot;...That wouldn't be a great idea, seeing as I am only alive when my skin is intact. But should you let me live, I might not ply you with any nasty spells.&quot; Right! The arsenal in her satchel. Siraza slung the thing in to her lap and was frantically digging through the vials! <span class="time">-10:49 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru Monster: </span> Yeah, she was frantically digging. And the monster was licking the side of her face and leaving a stringy trail of black ooze behind. &quot;Don't worry about a thing... Just <i>let me in</i>.&quot; <span class="time">-10:52 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin shoved his sword-weilding man toward the wire, urginghim to test it, as he was probably the lightest other than the child. The man had moved to grip the wire and shimmied halfway across before losing his grip, plunging into the flaming mass below with a panicked scream. His eyes moved to Damon and grit his teeth. The man was useful.. he couldn't end up the same way. <b>&quot;Don't lose your grip and go quickly..&quot;</b> <span class="time">-10:55 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails started to make little snores, snuggling her tail as she drifted deeper into sleep]</font> <span class="time">-10:56 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"><span class="username">Damon: </span> Damon nodded, raising his eyebrows and gulping as he glanced at the flames. &quot;I don't plan on it. What should we do with the girl?&quot; <span class="time">-10:56 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> There was a clatter of tinking glass as she suddenly froze. It might have been the first time in her entire life that Siraza felt a pinch of terror. Or maybe she just didn't like people in her space getting their gooy slobber all over her. Raising a hand she deeeelicately pressed it over the thing's...face... and was trying to push it away. &quot;...that is the worst offer from a demon I have ever heard!&quot; she squeaked out. <span class="time">-10:56 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru Monster: </span> &quot;Hee hee heeee... Either we leave together, or not at all, wizard.&quot; A little arm sprouted from the thing's neck and clamped cold fingers around her wrist. &quot;Besides. Think of the powerful spells you'll create with me as your source.&quot; Fresh new body. Tohru was falling apart. It needed something young and talented. <span class="time">-11:00 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin shook his head to the man. <b>&quot;Never you mind.. I'll get her across somehow, but right now, you and my fire conjourer are the only things keeping them at bay, so I need you alive.&quot;</b> He nodded to the other man who came running to go next as Collin made his way back to the small girl. <span class="time">-11:00 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon waited for the fire conjourer to cross before following, wishing he knew a low-energy spell that could have floated him across the gap or something like that. He really didn't like having to inch his way across a small flaming chasm of ghouls on a simple wire...]</font> <span class="time">-11:02 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> Spells! That was a better offer. Now he had her interest, though she was cringing at the thought of that... thing... in her.. all... nonsexually. &quot;Tempting. ...but what happens to your old body...&quot; Sure, she was no fan of Tohru, but whatever happened to him would be her inevitable future! <span class="time">-11:02 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails swung her tail as it went aflame, a defense she has during sleeping.]</font> <span class="time">-11:02 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru Monster: </span> &quot;Reborn. Stronger. More magic.&quot; The fire was all around them now. It was only a matter of seconds before they were engulfed and barbecued alive. <span class="time">-11:06 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> There was so much fire now that she could feel it near singing her skin. She was even starting to cough from the smoke. Damn the beast...! If she wanted to survive she had alittle choice. Oh, but it would rue the day it chose Siraza as it's host... &quot;Fine...! All right! But if you break a single piece of me, you'll rue the day you met me, demon!&quot; <span class="time">-11:08 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin threw an arm up as the flame rose from the girl and growled. <b>&quot;Wake up, kid.. It's time to go..&quot;</b> he hissed to the girl as he reached out to her again and pulled her to his back, strappingher to him with his belt so she wouldn't fall. <b>&quot;Now we're gonna play piraqtes and board the next ship. You ready?&quot;</b> he husked to her as he went to the wire and sliced it with a hunting knife pulled from his boot, wrapping what he could around his hands. If he was lucky, he'd only dislocate his shoulder in the swing.. And if he was really lucky, they'd crash through a window. <span class="time">-11:09 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru Monster: </span> &quot;Of course, wizard,&quot; the beast replied. &quot;Now open wide and say 'aaaaah', heh hehhh.&quot; It extended a leg toward her face, the limb stretching and distorting along the way. <span class="time">-11:11 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails had only woke up in time to see herself strapped to a back and about to soar throw the sky. She wailed loudly in the mans ear... she was a cranky waker]</font> <span class="time">-11:13 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #74AC94;"><span class="username">Siraza: </span> &quot;Grooosss...&quot; Tora's beard, this was going tobe the worst descision she ever made. Cringing all the way, Siraza open her mouth, clonking her head against the wood of the bar and squeezing her eyes shut. All of this just because she needed a few souls! <span class="time">-11:16 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Damon ] <span class="time">-11:19 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin winced as the girl wailed in his ear and lost his balance, toppling over the side of the building and into a full swing,no time to put any control into the action. He squeezed his eyes shut and braced one leg out to stop their momentum.. if he hit his head and lost consciousness, the girl was doomed. He hit the building with a thud, jarring his jeg. <i>Sonofabitch that hurt!</i> He grunted and blinked open his eyes, trying to see how close they were to a window that they could get through. <span class="time">-11:19 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CC0033;"><span class="username">Tohru Monster: </span> Stretching forward...forward... And then the beast was gone, dispersed like a vapor cloud. But Siraza stood up after a few seconds, bathed in orange from the raging fire. She glanced toward the bar where the Tohru skin was burning and a smile played at her lips. Silly mortals. So easily lied to. Dusting herself off, Siraza then waltzed through the fire, consuming the flames that licked at her body, walked straight out the front door of the bar and through the sea of burning monster corpses. And only when she was safe did <i>the thing</i> inside burrow deep down to rest. <span class="time">-11:23 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Tohru Monster</font> is off to put a damsel in distress!]</font> <span class="time">-((11:23 Oct 20))</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Damon ((I am so sorry my computer is being horrid...))] <span class="time">-11:25 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails continued to wail as they hurled through the sky]</font> <span class="time">-11:26 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin growled and kicked his way to the closest window with his one good leg and crashed through the window, making sure to land on his hands and knee to protect the kid. He lifted his head to look over at the window, seeing the sun beginning to rise just in the distance. <span class="time">-11:30 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #42426F;"> <font size=2>[Damon cursed as Collin crashed in to a window with the child, unsure of how he'd get down there, before seeing that it was now dawn. &quot;Thank the gods, just a little while longer before I can sleep in peace and then leave this forsaken place!&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-11:33 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Damon</font> was sacrificed to the gods of Roleplay by a vicious tribe of rampaging plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-11:34 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #CE540A;"> <font size=2>[Sally Two Tails climbed off of the man and grabbed his hand, &quot;You okay mister? can you keep up with this game?&quot; sally gave a tiny smile to Collin]</font> <span class="time">-11:34 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #00688B;"><span class="username">Collin McGregor: </span> Collin hissed as he struggled to his feet, noticing his ankle was broken. He lifted the leg and leaned on the girl's shoulkder. <b>&quot;Yeah.. Let's finish the game..&quot;</b> he husked and started hopping to ward the door. <span class="time">-11:35 Oct 20</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"> <p class=nnar>As the sun began to creep up in the distance and the skies began to shift from their dark midnight hues to the warm blush of dawn, the fog started to disapate. What lurked in the shadows and on the streets too seemed to creep away. Perhaps even the undead needed it's time to sleep. As Tohru's bar burned and the villagers of Baronhall began to awake, it was just another typical in Baronhall... <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>
<div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>THE END. <span class="time">-Siraza</span></div>