ChatRP: Masquerade At the End of the Universe

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [A Host prepares the party.] <span class="time">-11:48 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>The Restaurant at the End of the Universe is an interesting place, not be confused be interesting places along the Uhguy Highway that contain similar but much more deadly adaptions, but is, in all it's simplicity a very large restaurant. For this event in particular, it has been expanded through space pockets and odd twists of time and dimension to be more accepting of the over large and potentially round guests that are oft scene at these sorts of social events. Social events that are generally much more likely to entertain or benefit the hob knobs and alien society than the poor souls they are holding the event in honor of. In all it's mundane design, the party was a party for everyone <i>but</i> those it was intended for. <span class="time">-A Host</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Ziranova Sachavik is an Ambassor, and huge supporter for Earthling Rights!] <span class="time">-12:04 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [David is a server and is tasked with handing out food.] <span class="time">-12:07 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Ryuji Hirohata finds it very hard to believe, but he is in fact bored out of his goddamn mind. Figuratively speaking.] <span class="time">-12:07 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Dressed in <a href='http://www.dinobridal.com/images/prom-dresses/uk-prom-dress-015-1.jpg' title='http://www.dinobridal.com/images/prom-dresses/uk-prom-dress-015-1.jpg' target='_blank'>black and silver</a> in memorium of the lost home of those poor Earth creatures, Ambassador Ziranova Sachavik was making it her current project to re-home each and every other homeless Earthling that managed to crawl our of the ships they hitchhiked on. ...but for the time being she was being a busy body and making sure the party was getting somewhere. ....No one was here yet. <span class="time">-12:07 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>Music blared from the speakers in each and every corner of the place. A gutteral blurting and spittering of tribal Steamfish from a lost City no one ever seemed to get the name of right. With such an empty place, it gave a sad, unpleasant atmosphere to an already uneventful party. <span class="time">-A Host</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> He was a very long way from home. As far from home as one could possibly be, in fact, seeing as it was the literal end of the universe. He was also, supposedly, in one of the most vaunted tourist traps in said universe, at a ball thrown in the honor of himself and a sad handful of others like him who had managed to hitch rides off of Earth, and which was to be thronged with the cream of the crop of alien society. He was very fortunate, as he had been told at least three times in the last ten minutes. None of this changed the very adamant wish that Ryuji held for the pack of cigarettes he was nursing to not be the last in the universe. <span class="time">-12:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova fussed with the arrangements at the table, and thinking she heard footsteps, immediately snatched up her clipboard from the table and turned back to the room with a big wide smile. &quot;Can I take your dona-....tion...&quot; Not an invited guest at all. In fact, he had that very down-trodden look of someone who, undoubtedly, lost the very land on which they used to exist. &quot;....You poor thing! Can I get you a bowl of water or a biscuit?&quot; <span class="time">-12:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"><span class="username">David: </span> At the sound of Ziranova's voice, David hustled over to the door, peeping through the window. He could see Ziranova preparing the place and possible another guest. It was hard to tell through the film on the window. <span class="time">-12:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji arched a dark eyebrow at the (alien, of course) lady addressing him, his hands slipping into the pockets of his faded black jeans. He was a good six feet tall, and therefore accustomed to being taller than those around him. This had changed lately, but he still had a good few inches on her. &quot;A biscuit? You're kidding me, right?&quot; <span class="time">-12:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Oh. I was sure biscuits were common Earthling food.&quot; Shuffling her donation clipboard under one arm, she was pulling a small pocket sized book out of the ridiculously over fluffed skirt she seemed to be wearing. For all intensive purposes she appeared to be human as well, minus the unusual glimmer and sparkle to her skin and the peculiar color of eyes. &quot;Ah ha! Yes! See. Biscuits, prarie oysters, hobos, pea soup, pussy cats, mashed potatoes and English Tea.&quot; she paised, eyeing him. &quot;...would you prefer the tea?&quot; <span class="time">-12:25 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> He'd had plenty of opportunity at this point to grow used to the manner in which aliens invariably spoke about &quot;Earthlings&quot; as if they had written the book on them. (They had not. They had written a paragraph.) It did not tick him off any less now than it had to begin with, but he at least had stopped attempting to correct them. &quot;...Yeah, fuck, sure. Tea works.&quot; Hopefully this would not be anything like the time that an alien had offered to make him &quot;Earth coffee&quot;. He'd been guzzling mouthwash for a week afterward. <span class="time">-12:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Immediately she was whistling for David. &quot;ENGLISH TEA!&quot; she shouted, just in case he didn't hear the whistle. No one else was there, so she was, for the time being, the only person there that could take care of this human. He was, as he would come to find out, hers until he was adopted. &quot;While your tea is being prepared, I just need you to answer a few questions, if you don't mind. ...First... your name and gender, please!&quot; <span class="time">-12:32 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Ryuji Hirohata. Male,&quot; he told her flatly, glancing around at the otherwise empty restaurant. Some party this was shaping up to be. Maybe he could at least screw with the hostess. (He was assuming that was what she was, anyway.) &quot;And you? What's <i>your</i> name and gender, babe?&quot; <span class="time">-12:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"><span class="username">David: </span> At the sound of the whistling it sounded like something exploded in the back. David really wished Ziranova had hired some more help in the kitchen. He was the only one who was preparing the food! And the explosion? Well that was him trying to get the tea maker to cook faster. He poured the contents into a can, tossed it onto a platter and scuttled out, all 6 of his legs moving at break neck speeds. &quot;Your English tea,&quot; and offered Ryuji some sort of black sludge like liquid. <span class="time">-12:37 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Raioogee Heerohat. Male.&quot; she had her clip board in hand again, scribbling away on a page in the very bottom of the stack of papers. Without even looking up, she answered. &quot;Ambassador Ziranova Sachavik of Ilsamowi Six, Female, biped, adult. Not babe. I am at full maturity. Oh, your tea!&quot; Ziranova gestured at the monstrosity David was holding out. &quot;My second question. Are you better in a single human home, or do you get along with other humans?&quot; <span class="time">-12:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Gingerly, Ryuji took the cup of dubious liquid from David. He thought of trying it, took one look at the contents, and thought better of it. &quot;What the hell kind of questionnaire is this, lady?&quot; <span class="time">-12:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;These questions are imperitive for placing you in to a new home and getting you adopted.&quot; There was absolutely no sarcasm or humor in her voice, and she was staring at him waiting for his answer. When it didn't come, she gestured down at her notepad. &quot;Come, now! Single home human, or will you be all right in a grouping of humans. You're not aggressive and attack other males, do you?&quot; <span class="time">-12:47 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"><span class="username">David: </span> He took a couple steps back, still holding onto the platter. His yellow eyes were intent on the human who still held the can of English Tea. He wondered when he was going to drink it... <span class="time">-12:48 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji finally cracked a gleaming white grin (it was sort of criminal that a chronic smoker had teeth as white as his), glancing from hostess to server and back again. &quot;Shit yeah, all the time. But that's just how I tell people I like them. I play very well with others, I promise.&quot; <span class="time">-12:54 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Arja Min ] <span class="time">-12:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Well then! That is good.&quot; Ziranova leaned forward, eyeing those bright and shiny teeth. Nothing too sharp, and clean too. Should wrote down on his form that he likely wouldn't give anyone a crazy Earth disease if he bites. &quot;Question Three - oh, do drink that tea before it gets cold - have you been spayed or neutered? You may be wanted for breeding...&quot; Her pen was poised for scribbling. <span class="time">-12:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> The Ethologus race of the Andromeda galaxy had, to the humans whom had suddenly arrived in their space, an uncanny ability to mirror other races. But only for a short time. Long enough to attented a charity function, in fact, and it was no surprised that Arja Min had been volun<i>told</i> to go. And though the dress had been explained as formal, he couldn't help but wonder where the line was drawn, considering the colorful range of races and species that were bound to turn up. Formal on his planet meant wearing one's best battle armor, however, not all planets and systems would agree. The only choice now was to wear something human, especially since he was going to be masquerading as one. With a pair of fitted black dress pants, held up by gold suspenders over a white button-up shirt, he supposed he could have tried a little harder for &quot;formal&quot; but anything more than shined black shoes and actually tying the top portion of his braids up in a bun atop his head was asking too damn much. He was a soldier, not a fashion model. Taking a sigh with his freshly formed human lungs, Arja approached the restaurant with hands tucked into the pockets of his pants. <span class="time">-12:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> He had <i>just</i> worked himself up to pretending to take a sip of his horrid mockery of tea when Ziranova pulled that question out on him, and it was timed just so that he <i>actually</i> did, in fact, sip it. Spluttering through the noxious goop, he managed a very sharp &quot;Hell no!&quot; <span class="time">-01:00 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Still has appropriate genetalia...&quot; she scribbled on to the ominous notepad. &quot;Oh wait.... <i>DO</i> you have the appropriate parts if you are indeed a male?&quot; Without invitation, she was reach out to grab at his shirt to feel around. Luckily for the poor assaulted human, another guest had arrived - this time one she knew! &quot;Arja Min! Look! We have a real human up for adoption! Were you interested in adopting a human today or will you just be dropping off a donation...?&quot; <span class="time">-01:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Thyra Nora ] <span class="time">-01:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Shifting in her dress she grumbled as she entered. Why in a million years had she been convinced to wear such an uncomfortable thing she did not know. Thyra Nora was not exactly one of people skills as it was her job to travel around space and catch criminals with bounties on their heads. Be it human, creature, what have you, she's seen and fought it all with her companions who more than violently declined the request to attend. Thyra had never lived on Earth, though she was half human, the other half was still very unknown to her. The least she could do was offer some sort of condolence within the sack of money she firmly held in her hand. <span class="time">-01:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFF00;"><span class="username">David: </span> His lower lip quivered slightly although it was with great discipline that stopped David from crying right then and there. The human didn't like his tea!! Oh the horror! <span class="time">-01:05 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Mrs Rochester enters.] <span class="time">-01:07 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Mrs Rochester: </span> She entered the room, her ornate mask in place, and smiled around at everyone else. She had left her husband at home for the night, and was going to have fun. <span class="time">-01:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Interesting sights greeted him at once, the warm light from inside the meeting place didn't seem to affect the hue of his caramel-colored skin, though it did make the piercings on his nose, lip, and eyebrow sparkle just a little while his face was tilted in just the right angle. &quot;So where <i>is</i> everyone?&quot; he voice aloud to no one in particular, a hand leaving one pocket to scratch at his chin lightly in thought, though it wasn't long before he was nearly barreled over by a woman in a rather grumpy mood. Side-stepping with the obvious grace of a fighter, Arja found himself in front of one of the weirdest beings in existence - Ziranova Sachavik. &quot;Eh...&quot; he replied with obvious distaste. &quot;Do I look like I need a pet?&quot; Digging around in his pocket for a moment, he pulled up a small rectangular piece of metal with glowing etches and offered it to her. &quot;Donation from the Defense.&quot; <span class="time">-01:09 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> This was going even further to shit than it had been. The hostess had nearly groped his abs, the server looked as though he were about to burst into tears, and an alien man in gold suspenders (Who wears those? Right. Aliens.) was being offered the chance to adopt him. Ryuji set the tea on the nearest flat surface and fished his smokes out of his leather jacket's pocket. They might be the last in the universe, but he needed one <i>now.</i> <span class="time">-01:09 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Mrs Rochester: </span> Mrs Rochester noticed a handsome young man near the table in a sexy leather jacket. She smiled, and made her way over to him. She touched his shoulder, and asked with a smile. &quot;Are you alone here, sir?&quot; <span class="time">-01:11 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Oh fantastic, let me write this down! Donation: Arja Min. No Adoptions.&quot; Of course, as she wrote <i>no adoptions</i> she was casting Arja Min a sly, telling look. He hadn't heard the last about that subject. However, luck was with Arja min, as -finally- other guests had arrived! She immediately set her sights on Thyra Nora and her large sack. &quot;Greetings! Will you be making a donation or an adoption today? We have one real live human ready, and do I believe he's prime for breeding! ...rats, I forgot to write down his age.&quot; Zira flipped through her notes again. <span class="time">-01:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji glanced at the woman invading his personal space, halfway through putting his lighter to his cigarette and sparking the requisite flame. &quot;...About as alone as I can be.&quot; She didn't look like an alien, but sometimes it could be hard to tell for sure. <span class="time">-01:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Mrs Rochester: </span> &quot;I am Mrs Rochester. Mrs Jane Rochester, and I am pleased to make your aquaintance.&quot; She inclined her head politely towards him. &quot;May I have a draw after you of that?&quot; It had been so long since she had had a cigarette... <span class="time">-01:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra was greeted by someone with a clipboard who had just finished greeting the gent she nearly slammed into. Thankfully he had gracefully moved out of the way, the last thing she needed to do was apologize to someone, it wasn't exactly a talent. She was asked a few questions by the one in black and silver, but did not give her a chance to answer before she blurted out that he was prime for breeding. Thyra snorted as she held back a laugh. &quot;Just a donation for tonight, thanks.&quot; Thyra replied, biting her lip, and offered up the sack of money. <span class="time">-01:18 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> She was eying his cigarette like she'd have a nicotine fit if he refused, so he shrugged. &quot;Sure.&quot; He flicked the lighter... and it hissed and sparked, but didn't light. Ryuji repeated the motion with similar results. &quot;Aw, fuck.&quot; Just his luck; he was out of lighter fluid. <span class="time">-01:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Mrs Rochester: </span> Mrs Rochester stamped her foot in a moment of passion and frustration, and drew a lighter out of her purse. &quot;Here- use this. I have it just in case I come by someone who has a cigarette I can have a draw of.&quot; She handed it to him. <span class="time">-01:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Excellent! Surely a donation of this magnitude will help the feed these homeless Earthlings while we find them suitable homes. Name please, for my records?&quot; Ziranova took the sack of money, adding Arja Min's donation in to it, before she was tucking the sack under her massive skirt. Who knew what else she hid in there. Her pen was poised, waiting for Thyra's name. <span class="time">-01:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> That... was a bizarre thing to do, but then, he'd heard weirder things since Earth had been demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass. Accepting Jane's lighter, he put it to good use, taking a long drag before passing both lighter and cigarette on to her. &quot;Go nuts. <span class="time">-01:24 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra coughed to regain her composer after what sounded like the woman trying to sell her a prosititute for the night as she asked kindly for her name. &quot;My name is Thyra Nora, from the ship Ushra.&quot; The ship was well known for being home for a few skilled bounty hunters, but she wasn't sure if anyone around here would know of it or not. <span class="time">-01:24 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Mrs Rochester: </span> &quot;Ta.&quot; She took the cigarette and the lighter, and took a draw from it, inhaling it. It had been ages since she last had one, and she welcomed every opportunity she had. &quot;Thanks. So, you a human like me?&quot; <span class="time">-01:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Donation: Thyra Nora. No Adoptions.&quot; Of course, there was plenty of time in the evening to work on finding a suitable adopter. &quot;Thank you very much. Help yourself to our buffet of Earthling delicacies.&quot; Now... Ah ha! Ziranova crossed the room, looking like a big starry black mass in that ridiculous ball gown she wore. She practically appeared behind Mrs. Rochester, chirping with amusement at the ciggarette in the woman's hand. &quot;Oh! Human Cancer sticks! We'll be handing out many of those to humans that get adopted today. ....And you are...&quot; this one looked full on human. &quot;A human as well? I will need your name and gender, please!&quot; <span class="time">-01:28 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Mrs Rochester: </span> She turned, and looked at the woman. &quot;Oh, hello. I am Mrs Jane Rochester, and I am female. Do I look male?&quot; The last part was spoken with sarcasm. She had taken after her husband in that respect. <span class="time">-01:30 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Yeah, guess so. Name's Ryuji.&quot; He tapped his foot, waiting, and then hid a grin as Jane was ambushed by the local clipboard brigade. While Jane was reeling from the abrupt interruption, he snatched his &quot;cancer stick&quot; back from her. <span class="time">-01:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) A Host</font> has timed out.]</font> <span class="time">-01:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Mrs Rochester: </span> She glanced back at Ryuji and rolled her eyes behind her mask. She took it back and took another draw. <span class="time">-01:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Left alone to his own devices, Arja swept the area with his gaze - a habit, considering his occupation. No one could really say that the party was &quot;hoppin&quot; tonight. In fact, he was already bored out of his human skull and secretly hoping some anti-human group came to crash this party and get his adrenaline pumping. Ah, his hand was already itching for his rifle. He felt lonely without it, like a widower. The only weapons he had on him right now were the knife at his calf and the dinky plasma pistol tucked under his shirt and into the waist of his pants. <span class="time">-01:32 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;I am not sure.&quot; Ziranova replied with perfect honesty, eyeing Mrs Jane Rochester critically. The name was traditionally female, but Ziranova had been fooled before. Finally, Ziranova simply reached out and grabbed the woman's breast - yes, this one was indeed female - and wrote it down on her clipboard. &quot;Mrs. Jane Rochester. By the title, I can assume you are mated with another human. Has that human attended this evening? Will you be adopted out as a pair?&quot; <span class="time">-01:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Holding his hands up in defeat, Ryuji backed away. Crazy cigarette-stealing broads were not on his list of Things He Wanted to Deal With. Instead, he drifted over to talk to the guy in the suspenders; maybe he could get some sensible conversation, at least. Arja Min, he thought the name was? &quot;Nice duds.&quot; <span class="time">-01:35 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> She watched as the excitable female with a clipboard scurried away toward what she assumed were the adoptable humans. Unable to hold back her amusement Thyra giggled to herself about the opening line she had recieved upon arrival, and now she watched as the one called Ziranova reached out and groped the female human. Thyra covered her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing too loud. <span class="time">-01:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) David</font> was sacrificed to the gods of Roleplay by a vicious tribe of rampaging plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-01:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Duds? Did he mean his pistol wasn't working? And how did this <i>true</i> human even know about the concealed weapon? The last Arja had heard, humans were weak little beings without any real means of surviving outside their own world. &quot;Are you sure you're pure human?&quot; Arja bluntly asked, not even bothering to explain how he had managed to come to such a topic. <span class="time">-01:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji gave Arja an amused smirk. That wasn't a question he got every day. &quot;Last I checked, yeah, pretty damn sure. Is that a problem?&quot; <span class="time">-01:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;It's not problem to me, I suppose,&quot; Arja replied, crossing his arms over his chest. &quot;But I guess it's a problem for you. The rest of the universe will prove tough for you if you don't have some kind of special ability.&quot; Oh, maybe one of his ancestors was an alien visiting Earth? So what was the power? Reading minds? X-ray vision? <span class="time">-01:43 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;I don't know about that. According to our hostess, all I have to do tonight is cozy up to some alien cutie and I'm all set.&quot; He wiggled his eyebrows, halfway sitting down on the nearest table. &quot;Good thing I'm naturally good-looking.&quot; He was joking around, obviously; he would be &quot;adopted&quot; over his dead body. <span class="time">-01:49 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra lazily made her way the the buffet table of Earth dishes that had been mentioned to her. She scanned over the table, finding that some things were not very accurate. What she assumed to be hotdogs had a green hue to them, the meat inside being used as a substitute for the creatures normally used on planet Earth. While the thought was sweet Thyra decided against sampling. <span class="time">-01:49 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Um, hold on a moment. How about you eat some from the buffet, it's real Earth food! I can return in a moment!&quot; she said to Mrs Rochester before getting her veru needed reply. It seemed she could get that first human adopted if she pounced fast enough. Ziranova near skipped across the room, popping up between Arja Min and Ryujin without invitation. &quot;Look! Isn't he fabulous for conversation? You know, he hasn't been fixed and he's in prime breeding condition if you want to start making more Earthlings!&quot; <span class="time">-01:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> From the table she heard the voice of Ziranova who had interjected herself into a conversation happening nearby, once again announcing the human male was prime for breeding. With a smirk Thyra sighed and approached, placing a hand on the shoulder of the one with the clipboard. &quot;Sweetheart, I don't mean to be rude, but you sound like you're trying to sell him. I suggest perhaps not annoucing breeding abilities, hm?&quot; Thyra let off a small chuckle as she gave off her suggestion. <span class="time">-01:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Teilar enters.] <span class="time">-01:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;I'd be careful which cuties you cozy up to. Some of them might just want to devour your flesh and leave the bones behind. Just saying,&quot; Arja retorted, not without a smirk on his lips. And then that batty woman decided to bother him again and all he could do to keep from booting her in the rear was sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose. What a strangely shaped nose humans had, now that he thought about it. They were so-- wait what? What the hell was she rambling on about? &quot;Zira, I thought I told you no. I'm away at war far too often to have a human pet. It'd die of starvation and neglect. Though...&quot; Arja glanced back at the human and frowned, &quot;I suppose he is better looking than some of the others I've come across. Why don't you let him decide who he wants to go home with? I'm sure he's capable of that much.&quot; <span class="time">-01:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Teilar</font> is off to feed the plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-((01:56 Apr 30))</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> First she was glancing at Thyra. &quot;Well, of course I am not trying to sell him. One doesn't have to make a donation to take him home.&quot; Then she was looking at Arja Min. Confusion was starting to cross her features. &quot;...I hadn't thought about letting him choose. HOWEVER,&quot; she flipped through the paperword on her clipboard. &quot;It states here that earth humans often have completely unreasonable decision making skills and it's best to choose for them...&quot; <span class="time">-01:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji was (mostly) successful at not making a face when Ziranova brought up &quot;breeding&quot; again. He would have said something, too, but it seemed the other (less earthly) guests were a bit less out in space (metaphorically, they were obviously literally in space) than their hostess. His grin even turned a little toothy at the compliment from Arja. &quot;Oh yeah, terrible decision makers. At least I am. I'd tell you to ask anyone who knows me, but I think there are issues with logistics there.&quot; <span class="time">-02:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Mrs Rochester</font> was sacrificed to the gods of Roleplay by a vicious tribe of rampaging plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-02:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> It's not like he cared really about any of this. Zira should have known him well enough to realize he hadn't come to this event of his own free will. Since when did being the best killer on the team mean he had to be some damn representative? Sure, he was all for saving people, but he prefered to do with by blowing the heads off of the guilty party rather than mingle and toss around money at a lame social gathering. &quot;You should add 'good sense of humor' to that list of yours, Zira,&quot; he snickered. <span class="time">-02:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> (*do so by) <span class="time">-02:07 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Good sense of humor.&quot; A few flip of her pages and she was back on the make human's form, scribbling down the notes. There was a strange sound of gobbling from the otherside of the room, and when she glanced up... the other human female was gone! It seemed she only had one human for adoption after all. &quot;Perhaps Thyra Nora might take home this human, after all? He has very nice teeth, so I don't believe human bites will be a problem.&quot; <span class="time">-02:09 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra glanced over the male human that Ziranova had been trying to adopt out. The way he dressed reminded her of her uncle, who had been a bounty hunter with her for a while. She chuckled as he made a sarcastic remark with a toothy grin. Thyra wondered if he'd do well on her ship, Ushra, though she was unsure if he could do any actual hunting. &quot;What other sort of skills do you have besides a sharp tongue and the ability to mate?&quot; Thyra asked the male with a smirk. <span class="time">-02:10 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;What, that doesn't do it for you?&quot; He shot back, flippant. Should he elaborate? Hell, why not. &quot;I'm Air Force, or at least I was. I have experience with guns and planes. Motorcycles too, not that that was part of the job description.&quot; For good measure, he fished his tags out from under his t-shirt, holding them up for inspection. There was some kind of irony in there somewhere. &quot;See?&quot; <span class="time">-02:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova looked back and forth between them, rocking on her feet as a wide grin was splashed across her sparkling face. &quot;Look at that! He's got his own shiny collar too! If you adopted him, you wouldn't have to get much for him at all besides food and a place to sleep!&quot; <span class="time">-02:18 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> While the other conversed, Arja took to poking at his own human body, thoroughly amused with his findings. Humans were so squishy, but not as much as a gelatinous ooze. They were built opposite of the Ethologus, skeleton on the inside of the body. It was impractical in battle and so easy to become injured, but entertaining anyway because the fleshy parts were so easy to pierce and decorate. But Arja's head snapped back up to face the human male at the mention of his talents. &quot;You were in Earth's military forces? Then we have something in common. I'm part of Ethologus' Defense.&quot; They were both soldiers, men of battle. <span class="time">-02:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Well, normally it would if I was just looking for a one night stand.&quot; Thyra said, clicking her tongue before he went on the tell her about his past. Experience with guns and planes, didn't seem like a bad deal. She could always use some help cleaning the guns and another pilot never hurt. Maybe even help them bring in a bounty of two. The gent tugged out his tags, which Thyra gently looked over. &quot;Impressive. Perhaps you could be of use aboard the Ushra. Zatch might not be happy but maybe if I just tell him you followed me home.&quot; A smirk formed on the woman's features. <span class="time">-02:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Yay! Now Arja was interested as well! Somehow, Ziranova was sure she could not only get this human adopted, she might get more funds for the Benefit as well. &quot;If BOTH of you are interested in taking home this human, perhaps we could have an auction!&quot; <span class="time">-02:24 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Arja cocked an eyebrow at Zira. &quot;Not likely.&quot; <span class="time">-02:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji was used to being the center of attention, and it was a good thing, because he was suddenly getting it in spades. He gave Arja a measuring look and a small nod, then glanced at Thyra. &quot;I'll think about it.&quot; It might not be so bad... except then Ziranova had to go and ruin everything by threatening him with an auction. &quot;Hold up. Haven't you thought about maybe letting this shit go down naturally? You know, we talk, I buy them dinner and put on my prettiest face. The usual.&quot; <span class="time">-02:27 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;You admitted yourself that humans are terrible at making choices.&quot; she responded, now all the more confused. &quot;Are humans also chronic story tellers?&quot; Now she was checking her paperwork again. <span class="time">-02:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;I am not made of money, you're lucky you got what you did through donation.&quot; Thyra spoke to Zira who had suggested an auction for the male. He just piled more confusion of Zira, and Thyra wondered where the heck they got this one. You would think they would appoint someone who understood humans, and better yet gave her accurate paperwork. &quot;Consider my offer. My name is Thyra by the way, I never actually caught your name.&quot; Thyra spoke to the human, and offered her own hand for the traditional Earth greeting of a hand shake. <span class="time">-02:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Ryuji. Ryuji Hirohata.&quot; He shook Thyra's proffered hand, and then offered his own in turn to Arja. He wasn't much on formalities, but these two seemed fairly respectible. Ziranova, on the other hand... Ryuji quirked his eyebrow at her again. It was kind of cute (in a sad puppy way) how her face scrunched up in befuddlement. &quot;I just mean to say, haven't you ever heard that a watched pot doesn't boil? Or however the phrase goes on your planet. Whatever.&quot; <span class="time">-02:37 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;We don't have any pots on to boil at the moment...&quot; There she was with that confused look on her face again. However, Thyra made an offer of adoption! Ziranova had her clipboard up and was scribbling next to the woman's name. <i>Adoption Offered: Raioogee</i> Then she turned to face the....! Still empty party. There was only the four of the them there. This was, quite possibly, the worst Benefit she had ever hosted. &quot;...have you all tried the foods yet?&quot; She turned back with a hopeful expression. <span class="time">-02:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Shaking the offered hand, Arja gazed with curiosity at the gesture. He did know a little about humans but he wasn't about to claim that he knew every one of their customs and beliefs. This custom was very foreign to him. And at the mention of food, Arja glanced toward the buffet with obvious hesitation. Knowing Zira, the food was probably inedible even for human consumption. &quot;I'll pass. Ate before I came here,&quot; he lied, covering over the fact with a charming smile aimed directly at that loony, clipboard-sporting weirdo of a woman. <span class="time">-02:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Ryuji Hirohata,&quot; Thyra repeated, commiting it to memory along with his facial features. Part of being a bounty hunter was being able to remember a name and a face. Thyra glanced around the room, taking note that it was still only the four of them. &quot;Quite the shindig we've got going on.&quot; Thyra murmured before Zira mentioned the food. &quot;Ah, about that... Enlighten me, what kind of meat did you use as a substitute in the hotdogs? Last I remember they were not green on Earth.&quot; <span class="time">-02:48 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Definitely not green,&quot; agreed Ryuji, giving the refreshments a suspicious once-over. The server seemed to have slipped off (to cry? Damn, he hoped not.), so it was all up to anyone brave enough to eat to feed themself. <span class="time">-02:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranovo looked immediately disappointed that no one seemed interested in trying the food. And Thyra's question made her expression fall even more. &quot;They're not supposed to be green...?&quot; She took a look at the table, that forlorn expression threatening to draw up a round of tears. &quot;Permuuian Hogswallops. The name was similar to Earth Pigs, I thought it might be close enough...&quot; <span class="time">-02:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra noticed the expression on her usually excited face had faltered and now looked on the verge of tears. She mentally cursed at herself for upsetting her, though if she recalled correctly the Permuuian Hogswallops were a type of blubbery fish-like creature, though she thought it best not to bring it up. &quot;Oh, well, it.. It's the thought that counts right?&quot; <span class="time">-02:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Dogs...made of pigs? Arja found himself considerably confused by this conversation. He knew not what either animal was but why would one animal be made of another anyway? Thinking logically was getting him nowhere it seemed. He stood there, silent, an eyebrow cocked, a lop-sided expression of disgust for the topic. <span class="time">-02:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Shit. Was she going to cry? He was terrible with crying women. &quot;Yeah, it's really, uh, nice. I'm sure someone will eat them.&quot; He patted Ziranova on the shoulder awkwardly. God, he needed a cigarette. Where had that lady with the lighter gone? <span class="time">-02:58 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;But it really isn't good at all if I can't feed an entire benefit full of guests and homeless humans who really do deserve a great feast after having their entire planet demolished for the space highway...!&quot; Oh this was terriblly unprofessional of her, but seeing as there was only two guests at her benefit, one poor human, and apparently an entire buffet table of inedible food, this was clearly going to be a disaster. At least, the woman was trying to NOT cry, even if it was apparent there were glittery tears welling up at the corners of her eyes. &quot;I mean, is it <i>all</i> really completely terrible? There is not anything to eat for the entire night...?&quot; <span class="time">-03:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Ziranova's mood was not improving, and there really wouldn't be any food to eat for the entire event unless someone with no taste buds arrived. &quot;Listen, I'll take care of it. I know a guy who makes the best pizza in the universe.&quot; Thyra offered, giving the woman a pat on the shoulder. &quot;Best part is I can pay him in cigarettes, has quite the habit.&quot; Thyra reached for her phone. &quot;How many do you think we'll need?&quot; <span class="time">-03:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Right about then, Arja quietly wished for something, <i>anything</i> to get him away from a crying Zira. His prayers were answered when his communicator suddenly started beeping. Hand flying up to his belt, he tugged the small, flat panel from its holder and tapped the screen with his fingertip. After a moment he tucked it back away and put on his best apologetic smile. &quot;Duty calls. Shouldn't take more than a few hours to drive back those rebels. And you can bet I'll be ordered to come right back here after.&quot; He'd grumbled that last part like a stubborn offspring being forced to clean the bacteria off of the family Rage Slug. <span class="time">-03:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;I am unsure what a Pizza is...&quot; she admitted, at least offering Arja Min a weak smile as he bid his goodbyes. Clearly the offered food was so terrible, the man needed to escape before having to try it! <span class="time">-03:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;Try not to have a meltdown while I'm gone, Zira,&quot; he teased. He gave a little salute to the others and stalked away. <span class="time">-03:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Thank god. Ryuji had just been scraping together the nerve to try the least-offensive looking dish on the table, but Thyra seemed to have it covered. Arja, meanwhile, seemed to be taking off. &quot;I'll hold you to that and a drink, Arja!&quot; he called after the retreating alien. <span class="time">-03:09 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Arja Min</font> is off to feed the plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-((03:09 Apr 30))</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Pizza is a very popular food among Earthlings, you'll see when it gets here.&quot; Thyra gathered her phone which certainly wasn't as high tech as Arja's communicator, but still functioned. She phoned her friend, and waved to Arja who was leaving. &quot;Two packs of tobacco sticks from my personal stash.&quot; Thyra finished the conversation and smiled to the two others. &quot;He'll be here soon.&quot; <span class="time">-03:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> There was at least a small relieved sigh from Ziranova. The benefit guests would be fed. However, the problem of what was wrong with the classic Earth food NEEDED to be address so she could fix the situation. Zira had planned to send this food home with adoptees! Ziranova took the Earth Male's hand and dragged him over to the table. &quot;You <i>have</i> to tell me, what is wrong with these dishes? Are the tastes off? The color? Maybe it was the preparation that went wrong? Oh please, help me figure it out before any other guests arrive! I will make sure your adopted owner gets a great deal of extra money for the compensation!&quot; <span class="time">-03:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji gave the dishes a critical eye. He ignored the adoption comment for now. &quot;Okay, for starters, it might help if someone who knew what the fuck actually went in these dishes made them. Pigs are a red meat mammal, for starters. These hotdogs look... fishy. Shit, I'm sure you could find better substitutes for ingredients if you knew what they actually were.&quot; <span class="time">-03:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;But what about the taste? I'm sure some of this should taste just fine.&quot; In fact, Ziranova picked up a little bit that was called Pig In a Blanket. It was a little red squid looking creatured wrapped up in what look deceptively like a piece of sugar spun quilting. She took a bite. Frowned. ...and offered it to Ryuji. &quot;It tastes just fine to me. Try it?&quot; <span class="time">-03:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> With palpable reluctance, he did so... and immediately grimaced. &quot;Okay, I think I understand the problem.&quot; She had no goddamn taste buds. &quot;These things are mystery meat shit to begin with, but that is definitely not made for human consumption.&quot; <span class="time">-03:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra watched the exchange, poor Ziranova had not really been given correct information on any of these things. Ryuji just sounded like he needed a smoke. There was a flash of light outside the window, signalling that Muurok had arrived. &quot;I'll be back,&quot; She announced as she trotted toward the door. She greeted the six armed pizza maker outside, and helped him carry in one of the boxes. They approached the nearest table and set down quite a few boxes of warm pizza that smelled almost intoxicating. &quot;Are you expecting more guests?&quot; Muurok asked as he looked about the place. &quot;No, all these pizzas are for me.&quot; Thyra said as she dug out two packets of hand rolled cigarettes and handed them to him. <span class="time">-03:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova looked completely offended. Though, she was not the genius in the kitchen that took the time to create those dishes, but she was sure if he was here, he would be very insulted. However... the smelled that seemed to fill the room the moment those... pizzas.... arrived, seemed to draw her entire attention and curiosity. Almost floating over to the table, she flipped one open with a quick flip of her fingers, almost as if she assumed something would jump out. &quot;This flat thing is... a pizza?&quot; <span class="time">-03:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Holy shit. That looked- and smelled- like honest-to-God pizza. Was that... pepperoni? Or at least something that did a good job at passing for it? Ryuji wandered over on Ziranova's heels. &quot;Sure as hell looks like it. Where did you get this stuff?&quot; He tried to keep it cool, but this was the closest thing to comfort food that he'd seen in weeks. <span class="time">-03:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Oh, it's pizza alright. The best pizza you'll ever taste.&quot; Thyra smiled as Muurok took his leave, happy with the two packs of smokes. Ryuji looked in amazement, practically drooling and Thyra chuckled. &quot;Muurok has his own sort of farm. He tried pizza from Earth once and was hooked, so he took a few animals and genetically altered them a bit. Better tasting pork for salami, and bovine that produce better tasting milk for cheese.&quot; Thyra explained as she gathered a slice from the opened box and handed it to Ziranova. <span class="time">-03:43 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (salami? I meant pepperoni*) <span class="time">-03:44 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> She still looked like she thought it might bite her. But, Ziranova took the slice. She sniffed it with that same dubious expression. ...then took a bite! Every single thought was as plain as day on her face. Confusion. Curiosity. Amazement! &quot;I like Pizza...! Things can taste like this?&quot; While waiting for reply, she made sure to eat the rest of her slice. Whatever the stringy stuff was, it was the greatest! <span class="time">-03:46 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> It was clear at once. Ziranova had taste buds that worked just fine; she just apparently never had food that wasn't shitty. Ryuji was tempted to correct that further... but for now, he settled for loading up on a slice of pizza all his own. Still, he couldn't resist throwing it out there: &quot;If you think this is good, you should try eclairs.&quot; His, specifically. But no one needed to know about his pastry hobby. <span class="time">-03:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;What is an eclair? Is it like pizza?&quot; Speaking of... Ziranova confiscated another slice. At this point, there was still eight hours left for her benefit and they were the only three creatures there. ...of course, that opened up the thought that no one else would appear. Ziranova sunk in to a chair, holding the pizza slice in her hands and looking at it with that, sad, sad look on her face again. <span class="time">-03:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra watched as Zira's face morphed through several different emotions as the pizza settled onto her taste buds. Thyra took a slice for herself and sighed happily at the taste of this magnificent pizza, it had been far too long since she had ordered from Muurok. Ryuji mentioned eclairs as she finished chewing her bite. &quot;I don't think I've had those. Is it like a cookie, maybe?&quot; <span class="time">-03:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Puff pastries with a cream filling and icing on top. They're fucking fantastic. If you like sweet stuff.&quot; He shrugged, as if it wasn't something he cared about, and dug into his pizza. &quot;Not really like pizza, unless you count that they're dough and milk-based.&quot; <span class="time">-03:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Hm, that does sound good.&quot; Thyra admitted. Though she knew a lot about humans because of her mother there were still some things that escaped her. Popular things like donuts and chips and pizza were all things she had tried, but there were never many sweets around. She guessed most aliens didn't prefer sweets. Thyra did have quite the sweet tooth, however, and often made herself cookies aboard the Ushra. Which Zatch would often tell her she was making the ship smell bad. <span class="time">-04:04 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;And to think, such amazing food has been lost forever because an entire planet was completely destroyed instead of being moved just a few orbits to the left.&quot; Oh how sad...! How would anyone ever know the love of pizza and eclairs? She never tried an eclair, but she was sure it would be as... fucking fantastic?... as it was described. The pizza was! Yet, there was not even any guests at this event to help donate or adopt any humans. The entire Earth Human race would die off slow and homless and cold out in space. &quot;...I guess I am only going to be able to help one human.&quot; There were the glittering of tears again, even while she chewed away on pizza. <span class="time">-04:05 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Why did it seem like the waterworks were always just an inch from breaking loose tonight? Ryuji could only handle so many tearful breakdowns. &quot;Yeah, but hey, there's still time for people to show up. And shit, you've been a good host so far, all things considered,&quot; he spoke up quickly between bites of pizza, looking at Thyra for help. <span class="time">-04:11 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Ryuji attempt to comfort Zira, who yet again seemed on the verge of tears. Was it in her nature to be either very excited or very sad? Ryuji looked at her and Thyra realized she should pipe in. &quot;You've been a great host, Zira! You've attended to every guest who has arrived and I'm sure there will be more.&quot; Thyra offered, attempting a warm smile. <span class="time">-04:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;I did send an invitation to nearly everyone in the galaxy and advertise on the side of every space bus...&quot; Ziranova didn't look entirely convinced, though, and now she was staring at the doors. Waiting for someone to show up, as promised. Waiting. Staring. ....and sighing! At least with her pizza gone, her hands were free to dust the crumbs off. Fed, that seemed to be enough to refuel her energy for tackling the event once more. &quot;....I suppose if it will just be one guest and one human, we can see what this human is really good at, so that you might be more willing to take him home? ....Or perhaps you have already agreed to take him home, and now I must convince him to be adopted...&quot; Ziranova was now glancing back and forth between the two. Without other guests to keep her occupied, it seemed she would entertain them to death. <span class="time">-04:17 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji found himself at a loss for words, and so he found himself turning to Thyra, hoping to all hell that some other guests showed up tonight after all. &quot;So... Got a smoke?&quot; <span class="time">-04:25 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to be caring.&quot; Thyra muttered. There wasn't really much she cared about, the job she did came with not caring about much. The only reason she had arrived was because she was at least half human, her mother would have wanted her to give to this cause. For the sake of the cause and for the sake of Zira's sanity she hoped another guest would arrive soon. Ryuji spoke up, gathering her attention as he asked for a smoke. &quot;Heh, I did peg you as a smoker. I roll my own.&quot; Thyra smirked as she took out two cigarettes and a lighter, giving one to the male and flipped the lighter and offered the flame for him to use. <span class="time">-04:28 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;I was hoping more than two people would take the time to arrive... WAIT!&quot; Ah ha! Some little light bulb must have went off in her head, as Ziranova was bouncing off her her ridiculous fluffy dress to set aside her clipboard and disappear behind a counter. After a brief moment of nothing being seen but black silks and silver stars, suddenly the entire set of music in the place changed from the depressing wails of whatever nonsense was on before to something far more up beat. ...or at least more palatable. &quot;We can dance! Traditional Earthling dances. Everyone will see how much fun we are having here, and will be sure to come inside! What are traditional dances? I have heard of Pole Dancing and Line Dancing! Those are easy, yes?&quot; <span class="time">-04:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji couldn't claim to be surprised; he knew that he looked as if he'd been nic-fitting for a month. Probably because he basically had been. He let her light up for him, enjoying the cigarette now that he had it all to himself. It wasn't his brand, and there was a bit of a strange aftertaste, but he wasn't about to complain. &quot;What exactly brings you here, anyway? You don't look like the do-gooder sort.&quot; The sentence had barely finished when the music changed, and then Ziranova was suggesting dancing. &quot;Oh hell no. I don't... I don't dance.&quot; <span class="time">-04:35 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra lit his cigarette for him, and played with hers between her fingers but didn't light it. For whatever reason she couldn't smoke right after eating and decided she would save it for later as Zira hopped up and ran away. Ryuji asked her what drove her to attend. &quot;I'll take that as a compliment.&quot; Thyra said over the music change. &quot;I'm half human, I wasn't born on Earth but my mom was.&quot; Thyra gave off a shrug as Zira suggested dancing, which Ryuji quickly brushed off. The woman smiled and walked toward Zira. &quot;I don't know about line dancing but I do know the 'electric slide'.&quot; She explained before walking Zira through the steps. <span class="time">-04:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova almost when to capture the human and drag him to try dancing anyway, but Thyra had her effectively distracted with learning steps. &quot;Oh I see! And there is not any electricity involved when you slide...? Wait, where does this sliding part come in...&quot; <span class="time">-04:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;I believe it is the name of a song, this dance goes along with the song. I'm not sure of all the details.&quot; Thyra chuckled as she continued to dance with Ziranova. <span class="time">-04:49 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Thyra Nora Sorry my browser crashed.] <span class="time">-04:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>Thyra Nora</font> ]</font> <span class="time">-04:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova bounced the steps and the moment she was sure she had them down, she was stalking after the human male. &quot;Now you must dance too! Show me the dance of your peoples!&quot; <span class="time">-05:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji had been cool with this before it all went high school prom in this joint. &quot;What- No, look, dancing isn't my thing. I don't <i>do</i> it,&quot; he insisted, backing up a step with a look on his face that showed how clearly disgruntled this made him. <span class="time">-05:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra chuckled, &quot;Don't be such a party pooper! I got you pizza and gave you a smoke, you can't at least show us a dance?&quot; Thyra teased him, but didn't physcially approach him. &quot;Zira, how about you show me the dance of your people instead?&quot; <span class="time">-05:05 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;No, no, I insist! Thyra Nora has shown me much, now you must show me!&quot; Ziranova was not taking no for an answer. Before he could get much farther she pounced on him, grabbing him by the arm and was dragging him out to the middle of the floor. &quot;My people...? Uhm. You stand there.&quot; she told the human. Zira then proceeded to wave her arms over her head like a crazy person. And she was very serious about it. &quot;This is the Sichave! It's about summoning the gods of the underworld and asking them to bless us with longevity!&quot; <span class="time">-05:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Oh, for fuck's sake. &quot;Stop,&quot; he told her, catching her wrists. &quot;Just stop. Fine, alright, here.&quot; He transferred his hands to her waists, tugging her closer a little and guiding her into the only sort of dance he had any kind of idea how to do: a slow-dance. Totally inappropriate for the music, but what could he do? <span class="time">-05:10 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> ((*waist, what a typo)) <span class="time">-05:11 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra tried her best not to laugh as Zira showed them the dance of her people, supposedly summoning gods. It was amusing to say the least. Ryuji stopped her and took her into a dance Thyra wasn't familiar with. The girl tilted her head as she watched from a short distance away. She thought she had seen something like that before, maybe from a movie she saw as a child. But, what exactly was the point? <span class="time">-05:15 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova seemed to be having much the same thoughts as Thyra. This was a strange dance! Her dubious expression when unhidden, but she was a polite host and gave this dance a chance. &quot;There is a lot of touching. And not a lot of movement... what sort of ritual does this dance represent?&quot; <span class="time">-05:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;It's a little ritual we call 'getting to first base',&quot; Ryuji informed them, with another flash of a grin. &quot;See, when one Earth human likes another Earth human very much...&quot; <span class="time">-05:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Carmen enters.] <span class="time">-05:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;They dance this dance and then go to a base? Where is the base located? What is the purpose of the base?&quot; This was fascinating! Ziranova had no idea that Earthling culture could be so complicated! <span class="time">-05:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> 'Getting to first base'? She had heard that before, and it took her a moment to remember. &quot;You sly dog.&quot; Thyra laughed as he grinned as he went on. &quot;Okay, okay, let's not educate Zira too much now. Who knows what she'll announce.&quot; <span class="time">-05:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Signorina Catarina Signorina Catarina pushes the door to the Restaurant in a careful manner and walks in, her movements delicate and with purpose. She is only a human lady around her mid twenties dressed in a extravagant gown made of the finest silk. Her only colors are gold, bloodred, and black which makes her look like an Italian beauty goddess. She spots people at the dance floor and smiles, the only feature that showed her face beside her straight small nose. A black mask covered from her nose up. Her hazel round eyes shone with excitement. Deciding in taking a seat for now, Signorina Catarina finds a table and sits.] <span class="time">-05:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #fod8d8;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen walked in to the building and looked around. Also a human, her gown was red with jewels around the chest part and her hair done up in one little puff ball as the rest fell down against her back. Carmen smiled as this was her first masquerade. &quot;Heh...~--Oh!&quot; she pulled down her red mask, hoping no one saw her face. <span class="time">-05:25 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Yeah, I think that's enough cultural exposé for now.&quot; He released Ziranova, taking a step back. &quot;I think we have company, anyhow.&quot; <span class="time">-05:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;More humans!&quot; Exciting! Except... she kind of liked this strange Earthling dancing. But... humans! &quot;Oh no, where is my clipboard, I need to take their name and genders for the adoption papers!&quot; <span class="time">-05:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #8B2500;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina chuckled at seeing the sight of a woman make a small simple mistake. It was amusing at times to see other common humans do funny little things from time to time. <span class="time">-05:28 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra watched quietly as another guest arrived, and Zira went scrambling for her clipboard to bombard the newest arrival. She glanced over the woman, taking note of her beauty. Thyra touched her ruddy red hair and suddenly felt inadequate, something she hadn't felt in a long time. <span class="time">-05:30 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> ( Which new arrival? ) <span class="time">-05:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen looked to Catarina and began to blush with embarrassment. She smiled sheepishly, thinking that Catarina most likely saw her without her mask. &quot;E-ehehe~&quot; <span class="time">-05:32 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (Signoria, sorry I didn't specify.) <span class="time">-05:32 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji caught the nervous motion, and he turned his grin on Thyra, holding out a hand. &quot;What about you? Want to get in touch with your roots?&quot; <span class="time">-05:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova had her clipboard in hand, then she was on the move... hesistating briefly trying to figure out which human to approach first! ...She settled for talking loud enough for everyone! &quot;GREETINGS EARTH HUMANS! ....You are Earthlings, aren't you? Well~! I need your name and genders please! At the moment we only have one very nice Adopter here, but I am -really- hopeful more people will arrive here soon enough to adopt you! Oh right, names...? Genders...?&quot; <span class="time">-05:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen jumped a bit and looked up to where Ziranova was. &quot;O-Oh! I'm an Earth Human,&quot; she spoke awkwardly. Carmen approached Ziranova. &quot;My name is Carmen Watson...I'm female.&quot; <span class="time">-05:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Signorina Catarina looked at the woman and smiled kindly. &quot;Hello, my name would be Signorina Catarina and as you can well see, I am a lady&quot; she said softly her voice melodic and articulated. <span class="time">-05:35 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Ryuji approached her while her gaze was elsewhere, and he caught her attention with his words, turning to find a grin and an open hand. &quot;You're not going to try and make out with me are you?&quot; Thyra chuckled but accepted his hand. <span class="time">-05:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova offered up a wide smile! &quot;Forgive me, sometimes I am fooled by the styles and fashions of Earthlings, so I am never quite sure. Carmen and Signorina Cararina.&quot; She scribbled down, each on their own special form. &quot;Now, have either of you been spayed or neutered? Your adoptive alien sponsors might want to help the breeding process, so it is quite important to know.&quot; <span class="time">-05:39 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Nah, you're safe with me,&quot; Ryuji assured her, pulling her into the same basic steps he'd been using with Ziranova. In for a penny, right? &quot;I can't believe you know the Electric Slide.&quot; <span class="time">-05:39 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen looked up at Catarina. &quot;Woah...&quot; she thought. &quot;She's tall...&quot; Carmen then looked around. &quot;Well...almost everyone is taller than me,&quot; she thought again and made an inaudible sigh. <span class="time">-05:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;Oh!&quot; Carmen looked back and nodded. &quot;Spay--...huh?&quot; Carmen blinked at the question. <span class="time">-05:41 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> The question asked by Ziranova caught Catarina off guard. &quot;Neutered? Such foolishness. No, madam I am not neutered&quot; she said rather annoyed at such question. <span class="time">-05:41 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Carmen, what this lady meant is. Are you able to reproduce?&quot; she said as she looked at the woman named Carmen. <span class="time">-05:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Fantastic! That means you'd both be excellent for breeding and recreating the Earth human species. We already have one male here! Oh yes, reproduction is what I mean. Do all of your human parts work?&quot; Ziranova was already scribbling down Catarina's answers, and now looking at Carmen. <span class="time">-05:43 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra was whisked into the dance, it was simple enough to follow, Ryuji assuring her she was safe. She couldn't help but feel that the music was inappropriate for this but she didn't complain. &quot;Oh, well, I'm just full of surprises.&quot; Thyra said with a smirk. <span class="time">-05:44 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;Uh...I can...reproduce...&quot; Carmen knew what it was to be spayed or neutered. But...To be asked a question like that kind of scared her. Her eyes looked about awkwardly, and once addressed again, she looked to Ziranova. &quot;I believe my parts all work, haven't had a medical history of anything serious,&quot; <span class="time">-05:44 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Well then, that is excellent for you to as well.&quot; Zira scribbled down Carmen's information. &quot;Okay, this is very important. Are more comfortable in a one human, or multiple human home? ...as in... you do not attack other earth humans and mark your territory, I hope?&quot; She glanced back and forth at both of the ladies. <span class="time">-05:47 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;So surprise me,&quot; he returned, tilting his head to one side. He was grinning again, teasing. <span class="time">-05:49 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;What kind of question is that madam? Do we really look like we can harm someone?&quot; she whispered not looking at Ziranova. Catarina was getting tired of the questioning, it was almost bearable. The same thing her mother did every time she saw her/ <span class="time">-05:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;Ah...No, I'm calm...And while I cherish my privacy, I am fine with either or.&quot; Carmen said, grabbing her dress a bit. <span class="time">-05:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Oh, I apologize for the questions, but they are required in order to find you a good new home. Your new adopted owners will want to make sure you are compatible for their household, after all.&quot; Ziranova did look very apologetic for creating any sort of offense, and was very eager to fix the problem. &quot;I have been told earlier today that I should allow the humans to pick their new owners, would you like to meet a potential owner now or should I fetch you a bowl of water and a pizza?&quot; <span class="time">-05:53 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Ryuji teased her to surprise him, and the idea came about to pull the knife she had hidden on her thigh and surprise him with a blade on his neck. However, this was a party and she was sure if Zira saw something like that she might just faint on the spot. Instead she would go for something perhaps a bit less surprising. &quot;I'm a bounty hunter.&quot; <span class="time">-05:54 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina sighed and looked at Ziranova&quot;Sorry for snapping at you Madam, I am awfully nervous. But, I do not see any potential owners at the moment...&quot;she cut off and gaze at the man in the dance floor.&quot;I would love some pizza and water please, and thank you&quot; she finally said tearing her gaze away and looking at Carmen. <span class="time">-05:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Huh. That was something he hadn't seen coming, he thought with a blink. &quot;No shit? Well color me surprised. That's what you and your pal do with that ship of yours, then?&quot; <span class="time">-05:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen shook her head and smiled at Ziranova. &quot;O-Oh just a pizza please, thank you...And no to seeing the owner, but thank you again.&quot; she said with a smile. Carmen felt she was being looked on and looked up to Catarina. &quot;Hello.~&quot; <span class="time">-05:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Hello dear, I can see this is your first time in a masquerade&quot; she said friendly while nodding. <span class="time">-05:58 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Right! Okay! I will fetch that right away!&quot; Ziranova bounced off excitedly! Finally! She had more guests at this benefit. ....on the downside, it was more homeless humans. ...and there was no one there to adopt them. That might be a predicament. But Ziranova was hopeful that other aliens looking to make adoptions would appear soon. <span class="time">-06:00 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;Yes, it is...you didn't happen to see me without my mask did you?&quot; Carmen's voice dropped to a whisper when she mentioned her mask mishap. <span class="time">-06:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;I shit you not.&quot; Thyra chuckled. &quot;Yep, I've hunted for years. That's why I had to ask about if you had any other skills. Not just anybody would be able to thrive on a hunter's ship.&quot; Thyra smirked, but gave off a small shrug. &quot;The only reason I was able to bring a donation was because of someone I caught yesterday. Bastard knocked my shoulder out of place, though.&quot; She said, rolling her sore shoulder. <span class="time">-06:02 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Oh, do not worry, I will not tell a living thing&quot;she smiled at her and then chuckled. <span class="time">-06:04 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Well shit, that was a good deal more interesting than he'd originally thought. Maybe he'd take her up on it after all... Maybe. &quot;How much of a living do you make off of it? Decent?&quot; <span class="time">-06:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen giggled a bit and smiled back. &quot;Hehehe, thank you! In case you didn't hear, my name's Carmen!&quot; she said smiling with a child-like look, regardless of being 17. <span class="time">-06:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova put together a serving tray. On it was two plates of the pizza Thyra was nice enough to bring. A couple bowls of water, and... just in case she placed a couple of the snacks that Ryuji said were inedible. Maybe these humans would like them? Zira was back at their sides in no time, leaning and overing them the plates on the tray. &quot;Here we are! Pizza and water and snacks? Try them! Feel free to dance also! I was just taught the Electric Slide, and an interesting Ritual Dance that helps Earthlings get to first base!&quot; She paused... &quot;...I am not sure where first base is yet, though.&quot; <span class="time">-06:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;A pleasure to meet you, Signorina Carmen. Please, call me Catarina&quot; she said as Ziranova came back her table with the pizza,water, and snack? &quot;Thank you, this is so kind of you. But what is first base?&quot; she asked looking a bit confussed. <span class="time">-06:10 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;You can make a very decent living, I sure do.&quot; Thyra smirked. &quot;The more dangerous it is, the more money you get. Pretty simple. Nothing a trained soldier coudn't handle, I think.&quot; She teased a bit. &quot;Besides, I could always use help keeping the weapons up to snuff, and I'm not a great pilot.&quot; <span class="time">-06:10 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;Oh! Thank you!&quot; Carmen said, accepting her pizza and water. Upon listening to what Ziranova was talking of, she looked a bit confused. &quot;...A ritual dance that helps earthlings get to first ba--&quot; Carmen turned her head and covered her mouth with a soft snicker, knowing what first base was. She then looked up to Catarina and nodded. &quot;N-Nice to meet you Catarina.~&quot; she said in the midst of stifled laughter. <span class="time">-06:11 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;He didn't quite explain to me what First Base was. I think it might be a place? Perhaps we could ask him in a moment! I think he is conducting the ritual with the only donating guest here!&quot; Ziranova explained, pointing over her shoulder at the two on the dance floor. <span class="time">-06:13 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen just covered her lower face with her hand, making it seem like she was not laughing. &quot;Ahh...I-I see...&quot; Carmen made sure that she was NOT going to be the one to say the meaning of 'First Base' first. <span class="time">-06:15 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina just looked back at the male and female in the dance floor and raised a curious eyebrow&quot;To me they seem like they are only having a conversation&quot; she said to Ziranova and looked at the giggling Carmen&quot;You must know what it is. Am I right?&quot; she asked <span class="time">-06:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> It wasn't as if Ryuji were rolling in employment opportunities, but he wanted to think about it before making any hasty decisions. &quot;Tell you what. I'll give you an answer by the end of the night.&quot; <span class="time">-06:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra nodded, &quot;Yes, please take your time.&quot; She said, wanting him to make an educated decision about it all. Thyra glanced over to see that the two other guests were watching. &quot;They are both very lovely. Perhaps you should sweep them off their feet. You might even get the first base.&quot; Thyra chuckled as she teased him. <span class="time">-06:20 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Does she know?&quot; Now Ziranova was eyeing Carmen with curiosity. These Earthling customs were strange. &quot;...of course if it is a cultural secret I would understand! In fact, here I will let you each other in secret.&quot; Ziranova proceeded to cover her ears with her hands. <span class="time">-06:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;A-Ah...I do know...but I'm not going to be the one to say it first...&quot; Carmen said, calming down. <span class="time">-06:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova couldn't hear a thing. Hands still over her ears, she was looking up at the ceiling, or occasionally over at the door. Bouncing and tilting on her feet as if listening to a tune in her head. <span class="time">-06:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina just look from Carmen to Ziranova.&quot;Alright , I guess I will find what it means later on when there are more owners.&quot; she said as she looked at Ziranova and chuckled taking her hands from her ears then letting them go. <span class="time">-06:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;You could always go scope out the other potential humans in the meantime. They don't look like it, but who knows? Maybe they're vicious killers,&quot; he suggested, bringing their slow shuffle on the dance floor to a halt and letting her go. <span class="time">-06:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Secret confessions are over? Would either of you ladies like to dance? Oh! Perhaps I should change the music! What sort of musics do Earthlings listen to..?&quot; Most of the music selections provided were not from Earth at all, despite the fact it was supposed to be a benefit for the Earthlings. However, Ziranova was sure she could find some alternatives/ <span class="time">-06:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;I would love to dance, I do not mind the kind of music. As long as it makes me want to move around&quot; she told Ziranova and nodded at Carmen&quot;You should dance too.&quot; <span class="time">-06:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Heh, work while at play? I like how you think.&quot; Thyra chuckled as they parted. &quot;Let me know if you find any psychos. You know, besides Ziranova.&quot; Thyra threw him a playful wink before taking her leave, headed toward the refreshment table where Zira had set out bowls of water. &quot;What the hell... was she out of cups?&quot; Thyra grumbled to herself. <span class="time">-06:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen nodded and got up after sipping a bit of her water. &quot;All right then~&quot; she said with a smile. She had wanted to dance at this masquerade in the first place, so this was right up her alley. <span class="time">-06:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;I know just the music! I will play you the music of my people!&quot; This was exciting! She could share music from her world. Ziranova crossed the room and disappeared behind the counters. Once again all the could be seen sticking out was a bunch of black silk covered in silver stars. A little but of rustling. Suddenly there was a <i>shriiiiiiiiek</i> over all of the hidden speakers in the place. Followed by the most odd, yet... soothing pounding of drums coupled with the yodeling of old women. <span class="time">-06:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;Ah? What music?&quot; But Ziranova had ran away to the back counter. When the shriek rang out, she covered her ears. &quot;Ahhh! Owww!&quot; that shriek hurt her ears. &quot;O-Oh my...&quot; <span class="time">-06:46 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> As the new music continued Catarina looked at Carmen and burst out laughing as she shook her head.&quot;I feel like we are in a ritual&quot; she said trying to control her laughter. <span class="time">-06:47 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> With the pause in dancing, finally, Ryuji headed for the restroom to go take a quick break from the festivities. No sooner had he stepped inside, however, did he realize that the signs on the restroom doors appeared to have been mixed up. Fuck. He was in the ladies' room. Fortunately there was no one around... He could just back up and correct his mistake. Grinning wryly to himself, he grabbed the door handle. <span class="time">-06:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> It didn't budge. <span class="time">-06:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Shit!&quot; he swore, shaking it for a good minute before giving up and slumping against the sink. He glanced in the mirror, making a face. Looks like he was going to be stuck in here for a while... <span class="time">-06:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (( I've got to go for a bit. I'll be back later. )) <span class="time">-06:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Thyra Nora</font> is off to rescue a damsel in distress!]</font> <span class="time">-((06:51 Apr 30))</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Isn't it great!&quot; she chimed. Bouncing out from behind the counters and over to the dance floor. Her hands were up in the air, flailing like crazy again, to the beat of the ladies chanting. &quot;Umag guy guy, hi hee zo ai! Umag guy guy, hi hee zo ai! Come on, earthlings, you can chant it with me! It's a fertility ritual, so you can have lots of babies!&quot; <span class="time">-06:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font color=b22222 size=2>[<font color=red size=2>Ryuji Hirohata</font> Is Away: Stuck in the ladies\' room!]</font> <span class="time">-06:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina looked at Ziranova and pressed her palms against her lips before she could laugh again. &quot;Oh excuse me, before I dance I need to use the facility.&quot; she said as she stood up and walked towards the restrooms. She tried to opened the door but it seemed to be locked &quot;Hello&quot;Catarina called out loudly trying to be heard while the music was playing. <span class="time">-06:54 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen looked back to Catarina and began to laugh as well. &quot;H-Heheheh~...Oh? Ok!&quot; she nodded to CAtarina and looked to Ziranova. &quot;Oh...um, my chanting isn't good,&quot; she said as a bead of sweat ran down her head. <span class="time">-07:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova was still waving her arms around like a lunatic, occasionally stomping her feet, and chanting her little chant. ...once she realized she was the only one in the room dancing, where her one Doner seemed to be missing, as well as her original human... ...She realized the event was quickly going down hill. But wait! Carmen! &quot;Don't worry! Just wave your arms like this!&quot; Zira demonstrated and proceeded to stomp around in a circle. <span class="time">-07:02 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen stared at Ziranova. &quot;...When in Rome...&quot; She then awkwardly waved her hands around. &quot;L-Like this?&quot; <span class="time">-07:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Yes! Yes, but with more feel! Like the gods of the sun are raining fire down upon you and you must gather up the rays so that you can use them to make your mate's seed good and strong! Like this!&quot; Ziranova continued to demonstrate. <span class="time">-07:04 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen waved her arms and hands more, going just back and forth. In a sort of way, she looked like a character from a T.V. show waving his arms around to a song. (If anyone remembers Hamtaro, you may know what I'm talking about) <span class="time">-07:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Hello? Anybody there?&quot; she said more louder thinking that perhaps that if there were someone inside they did not hear her the first time. <span class="time">-07:09 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Darwi Locke walked in and looked around carefully. She appeared human, except for a bit taller than average with a figure any human woman would murder for. Each curve was perfection, every line a work of art. Her deep brown hair cascaded down her back in curls, covering the metal strip that gave away her true nature. She wore a strapless dress that went to her knees and floated around her body as though lighter than air, twirling at the slightest movement. It appeared to be every color at once, all depending on the angle. Her heels were the same, and her only jewelry was a shimmering diamond ring. She had chosen a glittering white mask, highlighting her swirling rainbow irises.] <span class="time">-07:10 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Had anyone here actually known Ziranova Sachavik, they would realize she was a terrible, terrible dancer even by her own planet's standards. As it was, she was still flailing about until her newest guest arrived. Where she promptly dropped her arms, ran to get her clipboard and then was quickly off to greet her. &quot;GREETINGS Humanoid.. um... I am not going to assume, are you an Earthling?&quot; Ziranova was leaning forward, a little mesmerized by the rainbow eyes. <span class="time">-07:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Smiling at the hostess in a friendly manner, Darwi shook her head slightly and laughed. &quot;No, I am not,&quot; she said, shifting her weight slightly as several spindly, sharp metal pieces poked out from around her frame to reveal themselves like spider legs. They waved for a moment before vanishing once more, retracting into the strip on her back and out of sight. &quot;Am I terribly late? My driver got lost, I'm afraid,&quot; she added with a pang of annoyance at the thought, not at all bothered by the apparent inspection of her facial features. <span class="time">-07:17 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> &quot;Oh...she left,&quot; Carmen blinked as her hands and arms were still in the air. She put her arms down and looked at the crowd with her hands in the front, holding her own hands. Her face turned a soft red. &quot;Um...&quot; <span class="time">-07:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Fashionably late, I would say! The party is... um...&quot; Ziranova glanced back at the room. Where one human was glaring at the closed bathroom door, and the other human was still trying to dance. The entire place was completely empty. Ziranova tried not to look increadibly defeated. &quot;...just getting started? Would you like to make a donation or adopt a human today?&quot; <span class="time">-07:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;Adopt a human?&quot; she repeated with interest, gazing around the deserted room as she considered. Nobody that she knew had ever done such a thing - adopt a human! How quaint! She wondered if the human would protest to being dressed up like a doll.. Still musing, she smiled and nodded. &quot;Both, I think. I've brought a donation but the adoption idea sounds divine!&quot; <span class="time">-07:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Really?! I mean, that's fantastic! I have two humans that are currently... here... at the moment! Female humans, both seem to be wonderful beauties, like being around other people and are also still able to breed! Please come to meet them!&quot; Ziranova led the way further in to the room, Carmen being the first one she could spot. <span class="time">-07:24 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen looked up at Ziranova and Darwi approach her. &quot;H-Hm? what's the matter...?&quot; <span class="time">-07:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi followed Ziranova, listening closely. The idea of breeding wasn't even something she had considered - oh, the possibilities! What did an infant human even look like? She honestly had no idea. &quot;Hello, I'm Darwi,&quot; she said to the human woman, smiling kindly. <span class="time">-07:27 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Defeated Catarina did something she learned from childhood, when her mother used to lock her up in her room. She grabbed a pin from her hair and began picking the lock until a victorious click was heard. Slowly she turned the knob and opened the door. There was a man lying against the wall.&quot;Sir? Are you alright?&quot; she asked as she got on her knees to look at him. <span class="time">-07:27 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> (Psst! He had to go on away, so he isn't going to be able to reply until he's back!) <span class="time">-07:28 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> ( Oops? ) <span class="time">-07:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Darwi, this is Carmen! She is...I... Oh dear, I didn't even think to remember to ask the rest of the questions!&quot; Ziranova fumbled through her clipboard for the papers. &quot;How old ARE you? What sort of things do you like?&quot; <span class="time">-07:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Maybe he is drunk&quot; she said to herself as she made a disgusted face. Catarina wasn't fond of drunken males and decided to leave the man alone. With no effort, she was back on her feet and walking away from the restroom to the table she had picked as her own for the evening. Upon her way to her destination, she saw a female figure she haven't seen before. <span class="time">-07:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> [Did we lose Carmen?] <span class="time">-07:35 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji was beginning to wonder when he was getting out. He was starting to suspect the walls were soundproof; no one had responded to his yells, and he couldn't hear music or conversation. No, he was still stuck in the girls' bathroom, which had the men's room sign on it, and completely unaware of what had transpired in the next bathroom over. <span class="time">-07:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Glancing at Ziranova, she nodded and turned back to smile at Carmen. Waiting a few minutes for the female to respond, she soon tilted her head a bit and tapped her chin curiously. &quot;Is she defective?&quot; she asked, not being cruel, just wondering since she had never met a human before. Perhaps Carmen had to be reset. <span class="time">-07:39 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;She's speechless! I should take her to the bathroom!&quot; Ziranova announced, grabbing Carmen by the shoulders and turning her around back towards the bathroom doors. Of course, she nearly rammed Carmen in to the bathroom door when it didn't budge like it was supposed to. &quot;....Why is this door locked? Is the other locked too?&quot; And thus, with the magic of the keys hidden in the folds of her extraordinarily fluffy dress, Ziranova unlocked the Girls Bathroom with the Boys Sign and then... found the Boys bathroom unlocked already... and someone unconcious inside! &quot;Oh dear...&quot; <span class="time">-07:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> (Plot holes FIXED, like a BOSS) <span class="time">-07:41 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Zira, did you know you have the wrong goddamn signs on these doors?&quot; Ryuji demanded, but to be honest he was just happy to be out after what felt like half an hour. &quot;You're hopeless.&quot; <span class="time">-07:43 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen blinked and nodded. &quot;Hello, Darwi! ...Oh? My--&quot; but she was dragged to the bathroom. &quot;E-Eh?&quot; <span class="time">-07:44 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Watching the pair walk away, Darwi shook her head slightly and strolled over to the window to gaze outside. It didn't seem that anybody else would be arriving this moment. She shifted her weight and turned back to survey the mostly empty room, barely noticing the rainbows that her sparkling attire threw all around. <span class="time">-07:44 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;I... I think there is a dead body in here!&quot; Ziranova wasn't sure, seeing as she hasn't stepped a foot in to that bathroom yet. She was just sort of stuck in the doorway staring...! ...and now covering her eyes. &quot;Oh no, oh no...! I am going to get thrown in prison if people end up missing and dead! Please someone check and see if it is alive! Is it human? Someone else? What is it...!&quot; <span class="time">-07:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> All Catarina could do nothing but stare after Ziranova and Carmen. Now what was that about she thought and realize she was not the only one in the room. She turned her head around and gaze at the woman she have seen before. Somehow Catarina couldn't manage to say a hello. <span class="time">-07:46 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen made a little squeak. &quot;A-A dead body?!! How the heck?!&quot; she released herself from Ziranova's grasp and looked around. &quot;Where?!&quot; <span class="time">-07:47 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Dead body? Aw hell. &quot;Alright, nobody fucking touch the body, alright?&quot; Pushing through the ladies gathered at the restroom door, Ryuji went to kneel by the prone form on the floor, checking the man's body over. <span class="time">-07:48 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Scarcely paying attention even as Ziranova and Carmen started talking about a dead body, Darwi's eyes landed on a female that she hadn't been introduced to yet. Being the congenial sort, she walked over to her and smiled, tilting her head a fraction. &quot;Hello, I'm Darwi. Are you the other human female?&quot; she asked curiously, her tone friendly. <span class="time">-07:48 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Her eyes were still covered. She wasn't going to look. Ziranova preffered LIVE things. &quot;Is he dead? Bother, I hadn't thought to check the bathrooms before the Benefit started! Who knows how long he was in there!&quot; <span class="time">-07:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Hello Signora, yes I am the other female here. I'm Catarina and you are?&quot; she said her tone open and friendly, her manners kicking in. To her, the woman in front of her was strikingly breath taking. <span class="time">-07:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;I am called Darwi. Zarinova was right, you really are quite pretty to look at,&quot; she replied easily with a smile, nodding as she subtly inspected the human. <span class="time">-07:52 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen looked around frantically, wondering what the heck was going on. &quot;How did he die?!&quot; <span class="time">-07:53 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Oh, thank you Signora Darwi, you are a jewel yourself&quot; Catarina said her cheeks growing a light pink from the compliment given to her. &quot;Are you human?&quot; she asked curious seeing as she looked like one but now wanting to make any assumptions <span class="time">-07:54 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;...He's not dead,&quot; Ryuji snapped, noting the faint rise and fall of the man's chest as well as finding the pulse at his wrist. And the gaping headwound, too. &quot;He's going to be if he doesn't get medical attention soon, though.&quot; <span class="time">-07:54 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Oh that is a huge relief...!&quot; Ziranova dropped her hands, finally peering in to the bathroom. &quot;Medical attention? We have a small room set up in the kitchen pantry. We can call for someone to come and pick him up.&quot; <span class="time">-07:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Thyra Nora ] <span class="time">-07:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;You're the second person to ask!&quot; she replied with a faint laugh, oddly flattered. She swept her long chestnut curls over her shoulder and turned, revealing her bare back as her dress dipped down to her waist. A two-inch wide metal strip covered over a foot of her spine. <span class="time">-07:58 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra had recieved a phone call from her bounty hunting partner and had excused herself to take the conversation away from the party. The call was about something that could have waited, but did last for quite a while. When Thyra returned there was quite the commotion going on near Zira, and found Ryuji next to a body. &quot;Jeez, I leave for a few minutes and this happens? Need some help moving him?&quot; <span class="time">-07:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;My! You are a humanoid. Right?&quot; she exclaimed, obviously surprise at the new finding since she hasn't meet one before. Catarina stood up and smiled at Darwi her features softening. <span class="time">-08:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;I think we've got this under control,&quot; he assured the onlookers, hefting the man's dead weight up onto his shoulder. &quot;Right. Where's this room? Lead the way.&quot; <span class="time">-08:02 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen just sighed, not knowing what else to do, she let Ryuji, Thyra, and Ziranova to take care of their business. &quot;Eh...&quot; she looked around, starting to look a bit frightened. <span class="time">-08:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;You're back too!&quot; Ziranova grinned wide at Thyra Nora as she passed, but first... the not-dead body! She led the way through the room and towards the back kitchens, which seemed to be a total mess after the food preparations, and on forward to a small pantry room that was turned in to a Nurses' room incase anyone ended up with a limb bitten off. &quot;Here we are!&quot; <span class="time">-08:04 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra offered a smile to Zira who had noticed her return, and decided to follow them into the pantry room, interested about this body. She had had a little experience in the medical field but it was mostly with cleaning and stitching wounds. Mostly she was just curious about how he got there. &quot;So what hapened exactly..?&quot; Thyra questioned. <span class="time">-08:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi paused, then nodded a little. &quot;I suppose that's what I am. We don't really have a name for what we are back home. All I really know is that experiments went bad years ago and now most of us are created for the purpose of beauty and not weaponry function,&quot; she explained, shrugging a bit. <span class="time">-08:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina actually felt sad for Darwi which showed in her worried expression.&quot;How,were you before the experiment. Are you the same person with the same feelings?&quot; she asked but bit her lips when she finished knowing she was asking a lot.&quot;Sorry, answer if you want.&quot; <span class="time">-08:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Well... he was just in there! I suppose he was there before the event even started!&quot; She made sure the man was directed in to the bed where he would be safe and sound for the time being. &quot;I'll have someone here to pick him up in no time, though.&quot; <span class="time">-08:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen looked over to Catarina and Darwi and she walked over, standing close to Catarina. <span class="time">-08:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> She smiled and shrugged. &quot;I don't remember. The Doctor is a wonderful man and took care of all of us. He made us into better beings and fulfilled our lives with purpose and beauty,&quot; she replied happily, sounding oddly rehearsed, like a record playing instead of actual feeling. She looked at Carmen and smiled again, nodding a bit. &quot;Feeling better, Carmen?&quot; she asked kindly. <span class="time">-08:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Looks like something got him good on the temple,&quot; explained Ryuji, indicating the trickle of blood at the man's hairline as he laid the guy flat. &quot;See? He could have been hit, or he could have fallen. I'm guessing you don't have a first aid kit, do you?&quot; Without missing a beat, he took out a pocket knife and removed a small strip from the hem of his shirt, applying it to the wound. &quot;Shit, this is so not sterile...&quot; <span class="time">-08:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina knew from the way Darwi answered that, that was not what she was actually feeling but didn't press on the subject.&quot;Oh hello Carmen, you are back. I am guessing you two have already met.&quot; she said and forced a smile. Her mind was still in Darwi's word. <span class="time">-08:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen merely nodded. &quot;M-Mhm...I am!&quot; she said shyly. &quot;Sorry about what happened back there...Oh!&quot; she looked to Catarina and nodded. &quot;Yes,&quot; <span class="time">-08:17 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;So, are you both here looking to be adopted?&quot; she asked curiously, looking from one female to the other. Her mind wandered back to her earlier thoughts of dressing up a human like a doll, but she had been thinking of a male then instead of a female. Still, girly things were fun too! <span class="time">-08:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;I, well, it seemed that is why I am here.&quot; she whispered while running her fingers through the loose blonde curls just below her shoulder. <span class="time">-08:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra nodded to Zira as she explained that no one had seen anything, they just found him like this. She inspected the wound the Ryuji had pointed out, explaining he could have been hit or fallen. &quot;Well, I certainly hope he fell.&quot; Thyra sighed as she reached up her skirt and pulled out the blade she had hidden on her thigh. &quot;I have a few other weapons in my vehicle if it turns out this guy was attacked.&quot; Thyra wasn't going to be taking chances, not with this many people at stake. <span class="time">-08:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi smiled at Catarina, delighted. The female certainly was a darling, and Carmen was nicely shy too. Quite the pair, she decided. &quot;Are you interested in possible breeding?&quot; she asked Catarina, not realizing the question could be viewed as offensive. <span class="time">-08:25 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;We have authorities for these things too!&quot; Zira was clearly not trained for these sorts of situations. She DID, however, pull a little communication pad out of her giant skirts and was beeping away to alert the appropriate people. &quot;In the mean time, now that the male is back, he can meet the females and perhaps set up breeding!&quot; <span class="time">-08:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina's pale face turned a dark shade of pink and she chuckled nervously.&quot;If I find the right mate, I would not mind breeding&quot; she said avoiding eye contact which was due to her embarrassment. The question was innocent but coming directly from Darwi was something she haven't thought of.. <span class="time">-08:28 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Uh, okay, look,&quot; Ryuji began, glancing from Zira to Thyra. &quot;I get that the population is fucked, but can we just knock it off with the breeding program for now?&quot; It was starting to get more than a little weird. <span class="time">-08:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;...is that inappropriate...?&quot; She looked a little apologetic, but it WAS all clearly written on her paperwork that it was kind of a big deal. <span class="time">-08:30 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;Oh, lovely! What do little humans look like? Do they come out looking like you do now and just expand?&quot; Darwi asked, smiling delightedly. <span class="time">-08:30 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra approached Zira with an calm look, that hopefully would calm her down as well. &quot;Listen, this could be serious. If the person who did this is still here, they would easily hear the police coming and likely flee.&quot; Thyra spoke as gently as possible, but clutched the knife. &quot;I'm going to go check out the scene, maybe he just slipped and hit his head okay?&quot; <span class="time">-08:32 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Her concern over insulting and making the human uncomfortable was replaced, by a whole different concern! &quot;I hadn't realized it could be so serious....&quot; That made everything a tiny bit scary. There was no security here in case something went wildly wrong! <span class="time">-08:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Little humans? I see, you mean kids. Well they are suppose to get some of the parents genes, which means they will look a bit like them if not completely. Other than that, they are full of life and very energetic&quot; she informed Darwi as she looked at her. <span class="time">-08:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;She's right.&quot; It was times like these that he wished that he had a proper weapon. Sadly, the closest he had was his pocket knife. &quot;Zira, you stay here. The girls out there should be fine for now.&quot; It was an open space with several people, all distracted; no real reason to mess with them. Zira, meanwhile, was possibly a target. They didn't know if someone might be after her. <span class="time">-08:35 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;Interesting..&quot; she mused, trying to remember ever seeing a 'kid'. Nope, no memories. She hadn't even ever met a human before tonight! That was what her mind told her, anyway. How fascinating to be here! She smiled and looked around, seeing a cluster including Ziranova off to the side. It appeared a male was with them, but she barely paid them any mind. &quot;I can't think of anything else to say,&quot; she said apologetically, looking back to Catarina. <span class="time">-08:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Her hands were at her cheeks now, and contrary to most of her exuberant and overly exitable behavior from more of the evening, she did seem to perfectly understand when something was serious. &quot;But they are the last humans left, I couldn't leave them out there to get hurt...&quot; <span class="time">-08:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra gave a nod to Ryuji as he asked Zira to stay put. Thyra led the way out, something very different about the way she walked, a serious gate and an air of confidence. This was no time for bullshit. They weaved through the kitchen and Thyra noticed a knife on the counter. She collected it and turned to Ryuji. &quot;Just in case, this might be a bit better.&quot; She said before handing it to him. With that they moved quickly to the restroom, careful to avoid the attention of the other guests. <span class="time">-08:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;It's fine, how about you tell us a little about yourself? Are you here to adopt or to donate or...&quot;she could not think of anything else but luckily Darwi knew where she was going with this. There must have been a real reason as to why a humanoid was here. Could they breed? she thought . <span class="time">-08:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi nodded, relieved that Catarina was picking up the slack in the conversation. &quot;I donated and was unaware adoption was truly an option. One of my objectives was supposed to be bringing back a male for experimenting, but there seem to be none available. That's alright, though, female humans are pretty,&quot; she said carelessly, giggling a bit. <span class="time">-08:44 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> (Oh God sorry guys x__x Bloopers are fun to watch) <span class="time">-08:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;For experiment?&quot; she repeated wondering what kind of experiment she was talking about. &quot;Are you trying to make more humanoids?&quot; Catarina asked in terror not wanting another human to die because she knew how important they were to the world. <span class="time">-08:46 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> He'd followed Thyra as fas as the kitchen, but he couldn't just leave Zira alone; if they both went, that meant Zira alone in a secluded spot with only an unconscious man for company... &quot;Wait,&quot; he told Thyra, turning back around. &quot;You go on ahead, I'm going to check something.&quot; He slipped back toward the pantry... <span class="time">-08:46 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> ( It is alright, Carmen ) <span class="time">-08:47 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> Carmen did not realize she had completely zoned out looking to a spot in the dancefloor. She snapped back to reality and looked up at Catarina and Darwi. She could have sworn she had heard a question about mating and now about experiments. &quot;Hm...?&quot; <span class="time">-08:47 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Ryuji stopped her, and told her to go on without him. Thyra shrugged and went on into the restroom where they found the body. <span class="time">-08:49 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;The Doctor loves his experiments. Humans can be so much better after!&quot; Darwi replied cheerfully, again sounding rehearsed as she gave both of the women a genuine smile. <span class="time">-08:49 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (( Did anyone have anyting planned for this body thing? Or are we all winging it? I didn't want to make up a fake crime scene and stomp on someone's plans. )) <span class="time">-08:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> There she was, waiting as instructed in the pantry medic room, more than a little bit worried about a possible crazy person loose in the place... and having no idea that the unconcious body was sitting up in the bed behind her. In fact, she didn't know it had moved at all until a weapon (it was a fork, but she couldn't see it) was sticking her in the back. <font color="white">&quot;Hand over the donation money, lady, and nobody gets hurt!&quot;</font> Zira gasped. &quot;Zombie...! Not my donations, the humans need those!&quot; She got forked! &quot;Oh, okay! It's in my skirt...&quot; <span class="time">-08:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> &quot;Does the Doctor knows that experimenting on humans isn't good?&quot;she asked still worried about these so called experiments and this so called &quot;Doctor&quot;. <span class="time">-08:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> (plot now revealed? 8D) <span class="time">-08:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (( Oh I see xD )) <span class="time">-08:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Karen Sutters gets dropped off at the curb by her alien saviors who didn't realize just how much of a handful a six-year-old human girl can be.] <span class="time">-08:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> ( I have to leave, I will post my last post after Darwi's ) <span class="time">-08:52 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen, dressed in pink, wanders in. She had been taking this whole &quot;Earth exploded&quot; thing quite well, and just didn't get along with her original alien saviors. When they heard about the event, Karen and her so-called adoptive family agreed it was best to part ways. She is dressed in a flouncy pink dress with a matching pink mask and pink ribbons in her hair. <span class="time">-08:53 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi smiled and shook her head. &quot;Experimenting is always good,&quot; she replied contentedly. <span class="time">-08:53 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Hey, buddy. I don't think so.&quot; Ryuji was in the doorway of the pantry, knife in hand- a knife that was very much bigger than what he could clearly see was a fork in the man's hand. &quot;Shittiest stickup ever, by the way. Back away from the nice alien lady.&quot; <span class="time">-08:54 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> (I'm going to get off as well, I need to shower and go to bed soon) <span class="time">-08:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #718BBF;"><span class="username">Carmen: </span> (Good night guys, a fun RP it was &lt;3~) <span class="time">-08:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> Catarina just shook her head in disapproval&quot;Have you no feeling at all?&quot; she asked almost begging but finally gave up trying. She looked to see a ancient round looking clock on the wall and opened her eyes wide&quot;I am sorry to cut this short but I have to leave.&quot; she nodded at Darwi then turned around and smiled at Carmen. &quot;Have fun&quot; she whispered to her. In a second, she was running away from the masquerade making her way to her parents house where she knew they were awaiting her with angry frowns. <span class="time">-08:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen wandered up to the table of food and poked her finger into each dish in turn. After tasting each dish, she made a yuck! face. &quot;This isn't food!&quot; <span class="time">-08:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF5333;"><span class="username">Signorina Catarina: </span> ( Pleasure to have rp with you ) <span class="time">-08:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Signorina Catarina</font> has logged out.]</font> <span class="time">-((08:57 Apr 30))</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova had already pulled the big bag of donations out of her skirt. ...except she didn't let go it when the man snatched it. All those donations... &quot;Hey! That's a fork!&quot; That's when she found herself being grabbed and having a fork poked to her head! But she still hadn't let go of the money. <font color="white">&quot;This don't have to go down the bloody way! Everybody just back up an I leave with the money!&quot;</font> <span class="time">-08:58 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> ((Bye guys!)) <span class="time">-08:58 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Blinking in surprise, Darwi watched Catarina leave. What had the human female meant by having no feeling? It made her feel disconcerted for a moment, and she looked over at Carmen uncertainly. <span class="time">-08:58 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> (bai gone peoples! 8D) <span class="time">-08:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen approached Ziranova, completely unaware (or perhaps ignoring) the situation with the money and the fork. &quot;I like your dress!&quot; she explained, running her hands over the nice material. <span class="time">-09:00 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra entered the bathroom, and looked around for any signs of a struggle. There were none, and there was no evidence that anyone had slipped either. With a grunt Thyra pushed open the door, she had been wasting her time. Thankfully Ryuji had decided to stay behind, and when she returned the unconcious body had risen and was now attempting to steal money from Zira. Ryuji already had his knife at the ready, while Zira was being threatened with a fork. &quot;Hey, dumbass, you really think we're gonna let you leave?&quot; Thyra growled as she looked him over, a small chuckle escaping her. &quot;Nice to see you again, Roirik.&quot; She recognized him, a previous bounty who had given her the slip. &quot;Fancy meeting you here.&quot; <span class="time">-09:02 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;You know this d-&quot; Ryuji stopped himself with a glance at the six-year-old, barely censoring himself. &quot;Thyra, what say you and I haul this chump in?&quot; <span class="time">-09:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Chief Inspector Rasquez teleports into a corner in the restaurant with his vortex watch.] <span class="time">-09:04 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Sighing as Carmen didn't respond, Darwi turned away and glanced down as her dress whirled around her thighs in a multicolor glimmer. How odd, to be at a party barely anybody was attending. She had nobody to speak to, even. Where had Ziranova gone? <span class="time">-09:05 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;This is a little awkward and scary! But thank you little human girl!&quot; she admitted openly, despite the fact she had a fork to her head, a human child now in the mix, and a bag full of money in her hands. ...Mister Roirik, the Bounty, also seemed perturbed by the sudden child, so he was backing up with his hostage. <font color="white">&quot;Just all ya'll back up and get out of the way and this lady doesn't get forked all over the place! Hey, Thyra, nice boobs.&quot;</font> He had to add with a cheeky, toothless grin. <span class="time">-09:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra hadn't noticed the small girl arrive, her sights were set on Roirik and he wasn't getting away this time. Ryuji's suggestion caused a smirk to curl onto her lips. Without replying, Thyra lunged forward and slid across the floor, attempting to hook his leg with hers and send him to the ground. <span class="time">-09:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> &quot;Where is everyone .. ?&quot; The Inspector muttered and shook his head at the lack of attendance for a fundraiser for the homeless earthlings. If not for work he would have been here much, much earlier; he had to do his part for the homeworld of his great-grandfather after all. Or was it great, great grandfather? Whatever. Rasquez picked up a glass of blue milk at the bar and he leaned against it, sipping slowly as he wished something interesting actually happened around here .. <span class="time">-09:06 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> &quot;I'm not little!&quot; Karen said indignantly, stamping her foot. &quot;And forks are for eating food with, not ... um ... aliens. My mom told me so. She's a pro-fess-shor so she's smart.&quot; <span class="time">-09:09 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Seeing a newcomer, Darwi strolled over the bar, her heels clicking softly on the floor. She smiled at the man and tilted her head a fraction, her long chestnut curls swirling across her bare back. &quot;Hello,&quot; she said in a friendly tone. <span class="time">-09:11 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Chaos errupted! The Roirik holding her ended up dropped, but not without prodding Ziranova in the rear, which sent her stumbling forward with a big bag of money, that then open and sent various forms of coin, bills and chips scattering well across the floor. Of course in losing her money, she promptly turned around to give the man a good swift kick to his private area (the knees, everyone knows a man's privates are in his knees) which ended with her getting kicked back at as his struggled with Thyra on the floor. <span class="time">-09:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> A casual, friendly smile flashed across the grizzled law enforcer's features as he lowered the glass of blue milk in his hand, entirely unashamed that he was drinking what would be a children's beverage in a ball. &quot;Hello,&quot; Rasquez greeted the woman in return, extending a hand out for a shake. &quot;I am Valon Rasquez.&quot; <span class="time">-09:13 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen yelped and jumped backwards out of the fighting's way. &quot;Fighting is bad! My mother told me,&quot; she informed the concerned parties. &quot;You'll get hurt, and there's no more neosporin!&quot; <span class="time">-09:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Ryuji moved quickly to catch and steady Zira, mindful of the knife, and then watched the tangled bodies on the floor for an opening. Roirik managed to roll over on top of Thyra, and Ryuji promptly grabbed him by the back of his shirt, hauling him up and settling the blade at his exposed stomach. &quot;I don't think so, pal.&quot; <span class="time">-09:14 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> A struggle went on even as Zira kicked him in the knee. Roirik tried to kick her back as Thyra grabbed for his arm, attempting to restrain him. He turned and slammed her onto the ground by her shoulders, and she felt her right shoulder pop out of place yet again. Roirik was able to get a punch in before Ryuji pulled him off her. Her right arm now useless and her lip bleeding she stood, a smirk on her face as she stood next to Ryuji and held the blade to his throat. &quot;You're lucky I want the money.&quot; She hised. &quot;Zira, we need something to tie his hands.&quot; <span class="time">-09:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> [Sorry, internet tripped] Darwi accepted the hand and smiled kindly. &quot;Darwi Locke. A pleasure to meet you, Valon Rasquez. Have you come to donate?&quot; she asked curiously. <span class="time">-09:20 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> Ziranova was quick to fullfill the request, digging under the big puffy mound of her skirts to produce a small, but adequate length of black silk rope. It was likely something that belonged to part of her dress and she offered no explination to it what so ever before she handed it over to Thyra. <span class="time">-09:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Nice work, partner,&quot; Ryuji told Thyra with a grin as she bound Roirik's wrists. He'd stopped being quite so bored sometime in the course of this party, and things were definitely shaping up to keep being interesting from here on. <span class="time">-09:24 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> &quot;Yes. Yes, I have. In fact, I'm sure if the cause is legitimate .. I can pull a few strings and I can get a few more sponsors.&quot; Rasquez smiled ruefully and he handed his empty glass of blue milk over, calling for another one which he didn't drink as fast as the other. Warping around does make him really, really thirsty. <span class="time">-09:27 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Carmen</font> was sacrificed to the gods of Roleplay by a vicious tribe of rampaging plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-09:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;Oh, it is legitimate. I've already donated. I was going to adopt a human but the two I was speaking to left..&quot; she said, trailing off sadly as she looked down at the bar. She shrugged after a moment and looked up with a smile. &quot;Sponsors would be nice.&quot; <span class="time">-09:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Karen Sutters re-enters with Firefox, hoping it will behave better and not slow down the computer. OOC'ly, of course.] <span class="time">-09:29 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Karen Sutters</font> fled in terror.]</font> <span class="time">-((09:29 Apr 30))</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra angerly tied the man's wrists together, smirking at Ryuji's comment. The situation now under control, Thyra wiped the blood from her lip away. &quot;Alright, we need to contact the police, and then we can collect the bounty.&quot; She explained, gripping the tight bounds around Roirik's hands and lead him out of the pantry, and was going to lock him in her vehicle when she spotted someone new had arrived, an officer. &quot;Pardon me, officer, we had a little party fowl and this guy has a bounty on his head. Mind calling your buddies to pick him up?&quot; Thyra called toward Inspector Rasquez <span class="time">-09:30 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (( foul* Best typo ever. )) <span class="time">-09:30 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen stood back with her hand over her mouth, completely shocked. &quot;I thought this was supposed to be a party!&quot; she exclaimed. &quot;With cupcakes or something?&quot; This last question was directed at Ryuji, who looked most like he would understand what a cupcake even was. <span class="time">-09:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;So now I don't need to worry about anyone else coming to kill anyone in the event...?&quot; Ziranova was still a little woozy panicked about the whole thing, but it did seem to be resolved for the time being. Except for the fact donations were scattered all ovr the floor! <span class="time">-09:31 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> &quot;Argh. I would never see the end to it from my service droid if I adopted a human. It bitches about my antics enough already. Hm, I'll try and contact a few people ..&quot; Inspector Rasquez raised his warp watch to his mouth, careful not to press any of the buttons and he was about to call the other brass of the law enforcers before someone called out to him. &quot;Excuse me, sorry,&quot; Rasquez said to Darwi and stalked off towards the pair with the person handcuffed. &quot;What is going on here?&quot; <span class="time">-09:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;No problem,&quot; Darwi said, watching the man walk off with a faint smile. This was turning out to be quite the exciting event for some, but she still couldn't stop thinking about what that human female had said earlier about her not having feelings. What if she were right? <span class="time">-09:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Turk Turkletin enters. He dawns a tux, short brown hair, solid orange mask with blue eyes. The man shows up on behalf of his busy father.] <span class="time">-09:35 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;This guy's a wanted criminal who tried to rob the place, the ball is getting interrupted, and someone needs to find that kid a cupcake,&quot; Ryuji summarized for the inspector, shoving Roirik a little for good measure. <span class="time">-09:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> She felt bad for interupting his conversation, but this was something that needed to be dealt wth. &quot;My name is Thyra Nora, bounty hunter of the ship Ushra. This man just attempted robbery and there is also a bounty on his head that I'd like to collect. But for now I'd like to get him out of here at the very least.&quot; Thyra explained before placing a hand at her lip which was still bleeding. <span class="time">-09:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> Bounty hunters? Okay, at least the ball wasn't going to be absolutely boring. He didn't really mind bounty hunters - In fact, he knew a few of them. Old friends, from old cases and some of them actually had a moral code, unlike what the rest of the crowd was meant to be believe. &quot;Do you have an ID on him? I'm afraid I can't pass any transactions, especially for bounties without any ID and confirmation.&quot; <span class="time">-09:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> &quot;Well, now that that is settled, I can get back to handling everything else...!&quot; ...oh who was she kidding. Ziranova was exhausted, stressed out, and her entire event had been a totally mess! Before she even got two steps in to picking up that scattered money, she passed out right on the floor! <span class="time">-09:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;His name is Roirik.&quot; Thyra sighed as she tugged a thick, cruddy wallet out of the back pocket of his pants and tossed it toward the inspector. <span class="time">-09:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #53868B;"><span class="username">Ziranova Sachavik: </span> (I am exhausted! Take care of Zira! She's delicate! ;__;) <span class="time">-09:40 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Ziranova Sachavik</font> is off to feed the plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-((09:40 Apr 30))</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen beamed. Her request for a cupcake hadn't been ignored. &quot;A cake or a lollipop would also work,&quot; she suggested helpfully. <span class="time">-09:41 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> Turk was rather confused at what was suppose to be a party. There seemed to be some business going on, at the other side of the room. Avoidance would be a wise course of action. He sat at a table, just watching. <span class="time">-09:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> Rasquez caught the wallet and he opened it up, looking at the ID card inside it and he grunted. &quot;Alright,&quot; and without taking his eyes off the picture and the people he called in the bounty. &quot;Bank account number?&quot; <span class="time">-09:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra quietly groaned as the pain of her dislocated shoulder throbbed. Blinking, she shook it off as the officer asked for her bank number. &quot;0992KAM73.&quot; She recited. <span class="time">-09:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Ah, hell,&quot; muttered Ryuji, as he watched Zira land in a pile. There went the hostess. &quot;I'll just be putting her in the other room.&quot; Scooping up her unconscious form, he carried her back to the bed in the pantry/makeshift infirmary. <span class="time">-09:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi ordered a drink as she leaned against the bar, running her fingers through her hair absently. Her rainbow irises scanned the room for a moment from behind her sparkling white mask, then focused on the bartender as he gave her the glass. Smiling a thank-you, she turned to face the room, not really paying attention to anything. <span class="time">-09:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> &quot;0992KAM73,&quot; Rasquez recited into his watch, where he received an affirmative and the transaction was complete. He pointed his watch at the criminal that was handcuffed and there was a loud ZAPPP!! and the man was warped over to the closest Intergalactic Enforcer headquarters for further actions to be taken against him. &quot;You alright there, lady?&quot; Rasquez asked, nodding towards her dislocated shoulder. <span class="time">-09:46 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Although, it seemed his interpretation of a cupcake was to move aliens around. &quot;Ugh!&quot; She moved off toward a classy looking Turk Turkletin. He didn't look like the sort to start a fight like the other ones, at least. &quot;Hi!&quot; she greeted with a cheerful smile. &quot;I'm Karen, and I'm on a mission to find cupcakes. What's your name?&quot; <span class="time">-09:48 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra gave off a sigh of relief as Roirik disappeared. So far she had given to charity, offered Ryuji a job, finished a bounty, and successfully screwed up her shoulder yet again. The officer inquired about her shoulder and she smirked. &quot;I've had worse.&quot; She chuckled, &quot;But is there any chance you know how to put it back? Because that would be fantastic.&quot; <span class="time">-09:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> &quot;It's been 'bout a year since I've been out in the field but .. Nothing I shouldn't be able to handle.&quot; Rasquez commented. He nodded and walked towards the lady, one hand gently grabbing hold of her shoulder in a firm grip and the other holding on to her wrist. &quot;Ready?&quot; <span class="time">-09:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> At first, it was as if he was hit with a freeze ray. His cheeks turned a little red, before he kicked the opposite chair. It moved just enough to offer a seat. &quot;Hello, Karen.&quot; he said in a delightful baritone. &quot;Turk Turkletin. Nice to meet you. Please, do sit.&quot; <span class="time">-09:51 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thankfully he seemed to know what he was doing when he gingerly prepared himself in the proper position, and asked her if she was ready. &quot;As I'll ever be.&quot; Thyra replied. When he moved, a loud pop erupted from her shoulder and the girl flinched, but didn't fuss. After a moment the pain faded and she breathed a sigh of relief. &quot;Oh, many thanks. Officer..?&quot; Thyra inquired, not having caught his name. <span class="time">-09:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Arja Min ] <span class="time">-09:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> &quot;Turk Turtling,&quot; Karen repeated as she bounced into the chair as only a six-year-old would do. &quot;So what do you dooo? I want to be a dentist when I grow up!&quot; She swung her legs back and forth. <span class="time">-09:56 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> &quot;Inspector. Rasquez.&quot; The man added with a rueful smile, grinning at her. Many people still thought that he would merely be an &quot;officer&quot;, with all the stubble and the grizzly look on his face. He missed the field, frankly, but the pay as inspector was so much, much higher. <span class="time">-09:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> A few scrapes and bruises to be shown and a forearm wrapped in bandages, Arja strolled back into the charity event. It seemed like a lot had happened since he'd been called away to fight the rebels. At the very least the party was a lot more lively. <span class="time">-09:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> Dimples appeared with a small smile. &quot;A dentist huh? My father is a dentist. Maybe someday, I can be one too.&quot; he declared. &quot;Where are your parents, little one?&quot; <span class="time">-09:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> The inspector corrected her and introduced himself as Rasquez. Thyra chuckled, &quot;Oooh, an inspector, very nice.&quot; She nodded, impressed. &quot;Well, Rasquez, it wouldn't be a party if there wasn't a fight involved, huh?&quot; She smiled, though her busted lip hurt she simply ignored it. <span class="time">-10:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> Finished with dumping the KO'd hostess in the other room, Ryuji returned to find Thyra getting her shoulder fixed by the inspector and Arja walking back through the door. Grinning broadly, he went to clap the alien on the shoulder. &quot;Glad to see you again, but you missed all the action. Listen, are you busy later? I still owe you that drink.&quot; <span class="time">-10:02 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Watching the newcomer stroll in, Darwi smiled at him kindly, then turned to set her now-empty glass back on the bar. She wondered who else she could speak to here. So far her only conversation partners had left fairly quickly. The humanoid was starting to actually feel.. lonely? <span class="time">-10:02 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> &quot;I don't know,&quot; she replied with a pout. &quot;My mom's a pro-fes-shor, and she told me to go with these aliens and she would meet up with me in a while, but I didn't like the aliens so they dropped me off here, and I don't really like my dad because he always makes me clean up my room but he never buys me toys or candies, so I only really want to see my mom again anyways.&quot; After saying all this in one breath, she heaved a deep breath and changed topics. &quot;So you want to be a dentist, too? No one ever wants to be a dentist! They all want to be ballerinas or firetruck drivers or something stupid like that.&quot; <span class="time">-10:05 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Chief Inspector Rasquez: </span> Rasquez sighed and he nodded his head. &quot;Yeah. Wish I was part of it, though. Practice back at HQ just doesn't cut it for the adrenaline.&quot; Rasquez shook his head when he said that, and he nodded once again to Thyra before he went over to the bar. He needed another drink, that's for sure. <span class="time">-10:05 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> &quot;Well, perhaps when your are older, you can understand the things people.&quot; He didn't know why he said that. Even now, people still puzzle him. A little hope never hurt anyone, though. <span class="time">-10:08 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra smiled to the inspector as he admitted he wished he could have been a part of it. With that said he nodded his head to her and took his leave, heading toward the bar. She looked around the room and found Ryuji with Arja and approached them, needing to speak to Ryuji. As she got closer she noticed Arja wasn't in as good of shape as he was when he left. &quot;Woah, looks like I'm not the only one who got their butt kicked. &quot; Thyra teased with a smirk. &quot;Ryuji,&quot; Thyra said, trying to gather his attention as she pulled a large amount of money out of her wallet. &quot;This is your cut of the bounty. I couldn't have done it without you.&quot; <span class="time">-10:10 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> The slap to the shoulder stung and Arja silently cursed being stuck in this human body for another two hours. Forcing on a smile, he shrugged at Ryuji and muttered a small, &quot;Sure.&quot; Eying the rest of the attendees, he wondered who was human and who was just humanoid like himself. &quot;So did that batty woman finally hook you up with a 'cutie'?&quot; he asked, using the term Ryuji had used earlier that night. <span class="time">-10:10 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Well, no,&quot; he drawled, glancing over at the other partygoers, &quot;she mostly got herself held up at forkpoint. But I did get myself a job, I think? Which is a hell of an improvement. The 'cutie' factor... That I can work on.&quot; <span class="time">-10:13 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;Oh? Were you fighting thousands of rebels too?&quot; Arja retorted, turning a mock pleasant smile on Thyra. &quot;I hope you were as victorious as I was.&quot; <span class="time">-10:13 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> (Psst. Is Turk a human or ...?) <span class="time">-10:15 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> (He is human.) <span class="time">-10:16 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> &quot;Well, Dad never understood me, and he's all grown up,&quot; Karen retorted. &quot;So why are you here? You don't look like you need someone to take care of you. I don't know how to cook yet. Mom said she would teach me how to bake brownies, but she never did.&quot; She leaned forward, gripping the edge of her chair so she wouldn't actually fall off. <span class="time">-10:17 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Yeah, you just missed it, there were a million of them.&quot; Thyra copied his mocking and chuckled. &quot;Well I got paid, that counts as a victory to me.&quot; Alright, so she had gotten her ass handed to her by just one guy, but to her defense she wasn't armed like she usually was, and she was fighting in a dress. <span class="time">-10:18 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> &quot;Right back at you. Oh, and yeah, loads of them.&quot; He stuffed the money in his jacket pocket, returning her smirk. &quot;Now, how shall we celebrate?&quot; <span class="time">-10:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> ((Totally missed that earlier post from Thyra before, whoops)) <span class="time">-10:19 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> ((Getting sleepy)) <span class="time">-10:20 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> &quot;I am here because my Dad could not come. He figured that I could use something to do besides school.&quot; His gaze moved from right to left, still trying to take in all of the environment. <span class="time">-10:20 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (( Don't worry about it :) )) <span class="time">-10:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> &quot;Well, the only good thing about living with aliens is that I haven't had to go to school. So far.&quot; Karen followed Turk's gaze. &quot;She looks bored,&quot; she said, pointing at Darwi. &quot;Maybe you should go dance with her!&quot; Karen jumped out of her seat and tugged on Turk's hand to get him to move. <span class="time">-10:22 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Ryuji took the money from her, and tucked it away into his jacket, and suggested they celebrate. &quot;I could certainly use a drink.&quot; Thyra glanced back at the bar where the inspector she spoke to before was seated. &quot;And it looks like we've got ourselves a bartender.&quot; <span class="time">-10:23 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi realized that she had stood still for too long, gazing out the window to see if more people were coming. She shook her head a little and moved to sit on one of the barstools, crossing her long legs as leaned back comfortably. Even seated, her dress floated around like liquid. She tapped the counter, wondering who to speak to next, or if she should just go. <span class="time">-10:23 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Piercing eyes calculated Thyra for a moment before Arja's tough guy act ceased and he offered them both a true smile. &quot;Alright. As long as the drinks weren't made by Zira.&quot; He made a face at the thought, then chuckled a little. Victory had lifted his mood a little. Being stuck here at a social event wasn't too bad now that he'd had his fill of spilling blood. <span class="time">-10:24 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> The idea of dancing, with a woman, made his heart jump into his throat. However, it would be rude to turn down the sweet Karen's request. Getting up, Turk fluffled his jacket. &quot;Lead on, dear Karen.&quot; <span class="time">-10:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen gave Turk an ear-to-ear smile. &quot;Ok!&quot; There weren't too many people around, which made leading quite easy. Upon approaching Darwi, Karen introduced them. &quot;Hi! My name is Karen, and I'm on a mission to find cupcakes. But most-most-most importantly, this is Turk Turtling, and...&quot; she turned to him, fully expecting him to ask Darwi to a dance. <span class="time">-10:32 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> ((I'm legitimately about to pass out I think! So if you guys want, just assume Ryuji is drinking or chatting someone else up I guess. Sorry guys, long day and I wasn't supposed to be here this long!)) <span class="time">-10:32 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (( Byeeee! )) <span class="time">-10:33 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Turning in surprise at being addressed by a small human, Darwi stared at the child in wonder for a few moments before smiling at her. She looked at the man that she was being introduced to, intrigued. &quot;Nice to meet you, I'm Darwi Locke,&quot; she said, her rainbow-colored irises reflecting her amusement from behind her sparkling white mask. <span class="time">-10:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> ((I had a lot of fun! :])) <span class="time">-10:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ryuji Hirohata: </span> ((Play nice!)) <span class="time">-10:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Ryuji Hirohata</font> fled in terror.]</font> <span class="time">-((10:34 Apr 30))</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> Turk offered a hand. &quot;Turk Turkletin, Ms. Locke. Nice to meet you. I was hoping that you would care to dance.&quot; Seeing her rainbow eyes, made the blue light up. She was...rather alluring under that mask. <span class="time">-10:36 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Chief Inspector Rasquez</font> has been fed to the plot bunnies for failure to participate.]</font> <span class="time">-10:37 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> The three of them made their way to the bar where Ryuji became distracted with a young lady and completely fled the scene. Thyra brushed it off and ordered herself a drink, turning to Arja. &quot;So, hell of a night, huh?&quot; She said, attempting to strike up a conversation. <span class="time">-10:37 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi took the offered hand, smiling at him in surprise as he asked her to dance. What a lovely and unexpected invitation! &quot;I would love to,&quot; she said delightedly, standing and stepping away from the bar as her dress swirled around her thighs. <span class="time">-10:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen clapped her hands, and bounced on her toes. She tugged on Darwi's dress and leaned in to whisper, &quot;I like your eyes.&quot; <span class="time">-10:38 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> (So...what kind of music is even playing? xD) <span class="time">-10:39 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> [No clue XD] <span class="time">-10:39 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> [Ooo. Let me fix it!] <span class="time">-10:39 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> But then, Karen realized that the music was just wrong. It wasn't quite fitting. But there! She spotted the speakers and next to it seemed to be some sort of music contraption. On it were a bunch of knobs and labels. Karen twiddled with the &quot;upbeat&quot; and the &quot;swing&quot; knob until it was just the sort of music she liked. She hoped Turk and Darwi would like it too. <span class="time">-10:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;I wouldn't know. I haven't been here for most of it,&quot; Arja replied, though he realized too late that his words sounded a little cold. Socialize. That'd been the order from his commanding officer. &quot;U-uh... I mean... So are you're a bounty hunter, right?&quot; <span class="time">-10:43 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> He giggled softly, at the two of them. &quot;I suppose I can see if my feet still work.&quot; Grabbing Darwi's hand, he lead her to the middle of the &quot;dance floor&quot;. <span class="time">-10:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi crouched down and laughed. &quot;I like them too. Here,&quot; she whispered back, handing the little human a cupcake that she had swiped from behind the bar. She straightened up and followed Turk's lead out to the middle of the floor, laying her free hand on his shoulder with a smile. &quot;I'm sure they work just fine,&quot; she assured him, laughing. <span class="time">-10:46 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Arja kind of grumbled out his reply, but Thyra just smirked a bit. &quot;Well, I wasn't just referring to my end of it. Looks like you had yourself a night, alright.&quot; Thyra said as she got her drink and took a sip, Arja asking about her occupation. &quot;That's correct, and I have learned that I will never fight in a dress again.&quot; She chuckled, feeling pretty pathetic about how she had handled the situation earlier. &quot;And you, uhm, a warrior for a defense of some kind?&quot; <span class="time">-10:48 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen took the cupcake delicately. Wow! She hadn't had one since she last saw Mom. She reached up and set it on the bar counter before climbing onto the stool. Grabbing her cupcake, she swung around to watch the two dance. <span class="time">-10:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;Ethologus, special forces devision,&quot; Arja mumbled, lips hovering over his drink. Then he took a sip and was glad it didn't taste like the piss of a lesser space shark. He smiled though at the thought of Thyra fighting in a dress. &quot;I would have liked to see that fight of yours. See what kind of talent you offer.&quot; <span class="time">-10:52 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> Feeling bold, he took Dar a little close and cocked an eyebrow. &quot;Then let us see what we can do.&quot; Swallowing hard, he began to sway anf get a feel for dancing and his partner. <span class="time">-10:52 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> *and <span class="time">-10:54 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Having been altered for grace during the doctor's experimenting, Darwi was a natural dancer. She followed Turk's lead easily and moved with him across the floor, giving him an encouraging smile. &quot;I knew you would be fine,&quot; she said, her dress like a shimmering rainbow as they turned since it was a different color at every angle. <span class="time">-10:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Eridia Sant is a little more than fashionably late.] <span class="time">-10:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> &quot;Ethologus,&quot; Thyra repeated, attempting to place it in her long term memory. The drinks weren't half bad, at least whoever this bartender was knew what he was doing instead of Ziranova who made hotdogs out of a green blubber fish just because the name sounded similar. Thyra took another sip as Arja commented about the fight she mentioned. Thyra smiled and shook her head slightly, &quot;Certainly not my best, obviously. Got my shoulder dislocated and my lip busted. He's just lucky I didn't have my usual arsenal on me.&quot; Thyra admitted with a sigh. <span class="time">-10:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #3E766D;"><span class="username">Eridia Sant: </span> Drawing her shawl closer around her shoulders, Eridia seemed to feign a decent job of being chilled, even if that was entirely not the case. Her support for homeless earthlings was fairly easily measured by how late she was. Then again, she was one of those who seemed to blame them for things that they were likely as not blameless for. Her glance across the room informed her that she had missed little. <span class="time">-11:01 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Karen Sutters: </span> Karen licked the frosting on the cupcake little by little bit, savoring every last flavor. The two were moving gracefully across the floor, and Darwi's dress was quite eyecatching. <span class="time">-11:02 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> &quot;It helps having a good partner.&quot; He said, with a wink. Giving a quick look down, colors were flashing everywhere. His gaze quickly moved back up to her eyes. The music was rather fun to move to. <span class="time">-11:03 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> A faint blush colored her pale cheeks and she laughed a little. &quot;You flatter me,&quot; she accused lightly, enjoying the music as they continued to dance. &quot;So, Turk, are you here to support the cause?&quot; she asked. <span class="time">-11:05 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> An unfair fight with herself being at the disadvantage? And still she was able to for the most part walk away from it. Arja couldn't help but be a little impressed. When Thyra mentioned her lip, he took to studying it. &quot;Do you need medical treatment for your lip?&quot; Her shoulder seemed to be fuctioning well enough. <span class="time">-11:07 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> Turk froze in his own mind. He never even looked at the invite. Now a feeling of doubt and nervousness crept in. &quot;Honestly, I was only here because my father couldn't make it. I am not even sure what this was for. Knowing my father, this cause would be worth supporting.&quot; Turk declared, trying to save face. <span class="time">-11:11 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;Oh! It's a benefit for the homeless Earthlings. I hear the humans are almost extinct now or something like that,&quot; Darwi informed him kindly, not put off in the least by his lack of knowledge. <span class="time">-11:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #3E766D;"><span class="username">Eridia Sant: </span> A smile graced Eridia's lips for a moment as she took in all of those surrounding her. Each seemed to be caught in their own little bubble and she thought, perhaps, that it might just this once be more entertaining to watch the dancers glide across the floor with at least a fair imitation of grace. She sighed, regretful that life had come between her and this night. Of all of her sisters, she'd been the one to actually want to attend this ball and then things had become chaotic. She slid as silently as possible into a chair at a table, her eyes now searching the room for some way to obtain a drink. <span class="time">-11:12 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> He chuckled. &quot;That certainly seems like a good cause. I am human, after all. Where do I sign?&quot; Turk said jokingly. Thankfully, Darwi seemed like a nice being. Their bodies moved with a certain grace that was...well graceful. <span class="time">-11:15 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra watched as Arja studied her lips after she mentioned them, and couldn't help but feel a little awkward. Lips were for the purpose of showing affection to humans and were considered at least mildly important. She had to remind herself that Arja wasn't actually human, and pushed the awkward feeling away as he asked her about her lip. &quot;Compaired to the shit I've been through this is nothing. I once took a job where I had to exterminate a Hiotrot, and he had me pinned down. I slugged that sucker in the face so hard I screwed up my hand, and now I don't have any feeling in these three fingers.&quot; Thyra shared, mentioning a giant dog-like creature with no eyes and a massive jowl. <span class="time">-11:15 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi paused for a moment, startled. &quot;You're a human? Really?&quot; she asked immediately, then smiled. &quot;Oh, how lovely! I just assumed you were a humanoid like myself, I didn't even think to ask,&quot; she explained, laughing a bit as she resumed dancing. <span class="time">-11:17 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> Being human had never earned Turk a smile. It was kind of funny. &quot;I didn't think to ask you either. Then again, it might have been awkward, if that was the foot to lead off on. Plus, not many humans have as wonderful eyes.&quot; Beat for beat, they stayed with it. <span class="time">-11:21 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Blushing again, Darwi smiled and shrugged. &quot;I get mistaken for human often. I used to be a human before the wonderful Doctor did his experiments. I didn't even know the term was 'humanoid' until a wonderful human woman told me so earlier. I don't recall my past life though, so I suppose it makes sense,&quot; she said, moving with him instinctively. &quot;So, who is your father?&quot; <span class="time">-11:23 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;Impressive,&quot; Arja snickered, sipping at his drink. He thought for a moment, then nodded to himself when he decided on a story. &quot;Out in one of the infant solar systems my team encountered a ship eater. It's stomach acid melted through my armor on my back and started dissolving bone. My shoulder blade got the worst of it. Check it.&quot; As he spoke, he unbuttoned the top three buttons on his shirt and tugged the collar back to reveal his left shoulder. The human skin there was badly discolored and raised from scarring. I'm just lucky my real form has my skeleton on my outside or else I wouldn't be standing here talking to you.&quot; That acid would have melted a human's flesh in an instant and all the vital organs with it. <span class="time">-11:26 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> (*&quot;I'm just) <span class="time">-11:28 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> The whole time, he looked into her. Taking in her ever word, as they danced. His curiosity to know more was tickled. Though, he thought to answer her question first. &quot;He is a rather successful human dentist. Topple Turkletin. I am not sure if you ever met him.&quot; <span class="time">-11:28 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi could see his curiosity, which relaxed her a bit. She had been worried she was too curious. &quot;I don't believe so, no. I'm sure he's wonderful,&quot; she said with a smile, then tilted her head a fraction and allowed a curl of her chestnut hair to tumble forward over her shoulder from her back. &quot;Do you have a question?&quot; <span class="time">-11:30 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Karen Sutters</font> has been fed to the plot bunnies for failure to participate.]</font> <span class="time">-11:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra listened as Arja shared a war story of his own with a smile. As he spoke he casually unbottoned a few buttons from his shirt and moved the fabric so he could show off a battle scar. Thyra lifted a hand and gently ran her fingers over the damaged skin, chuckling. &quot;That's pretty badass, chicks dig scars.&quot; Thyra teased as she went for another sip of her drink. &quot;Good times..&quot; Thyra muttered absentmindedly. <span class="time">-11:34 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> Turk kind of shrugged. &quot;Nothing too specific. I just wanted to know more about you. Like...&quot; Their motion had him lean in a little close, which made him blush a bit. Pulling back, just enough, he continued. &quot;L-Like what your hobbies are...simple things.&quot; <span class="time">-11:35 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> &quot;Hobbies?&quot; she repeated, pondering for a few moments. &quot;Alright, I'll tell you one, but you have to keep it a secret. I don't tell just anybody,&quot; she finally said, then laughed a bit. &quot;I.. enjoy painting.&quot; She shook her head at the admission and looked away, certain he would laugh at her silliness. <span class="time">-11:37 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> Arja had no idea what a chick was but he certainly didn't want anyone digging at his injuries, old or new. He was a little disappointed that Thyra didn't have any more injuries to talk about, but maybe she just wasn't as seasoned a fighter as he was. &quot;When you arrived here, you were in a foul mood. Was there a reason?&quot; he asked, willing to change the subject. As he buttoned up his shirt again, the light caught on his tags, but not just his own. He was wearing another set of identification, a name that did not belong to him. For a brief moment his fingertips brushed those tags and though his face as a whole retained his pleasant expression, his eyes gave away the sadness he was attempting to hide. <span class="time">-11:41 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> &quot;You are a painter? Splendid!&quot; he declared. &quot;What do you like to paint?&quot; Turk added. A painter, he was not. Though, art was always a welcomed friend. Painting, music, theatre, etc. would always hold a dear place, within him. Anyone who could do these things would gain his respect. <span class="time">-11:42 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Eridia Sant</font> was sacrificed to the gods of Roleplay by a vicious tribe of rampaging plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-11:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi looked up at him, surprised that he had called her hobby 'splendid' instead of a horrid waste of time like the others had. Such a 'human activity' was frowned upon.. wasn't it? &quot;Anything I see. I've done landscapes and room designs, plus a few paintings of people from memory,&quot; she admitted, smiling hesitantly as she realized he really did accept her. <span class="time">-11:45 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra had many scars she could have discussed, but for whatever reason the stories just were not presenting themselves to her. Maybe it was just that she had had enough action for a night that was supposed to be a relaxing event. Arja gathered her attention, posing a question. &quot;Partly because I thought I'd spend the night off in a corner somewhere and not fit into the party, but mainly because I had to wear a dress.&quot; Thyra chuckled as she watched him button up his shirt. There was a shine that came from his neck, tags, similar to Ryuji's. She studied his expression as he touched them, and couldn't help but wonder why his eyes looked so sad. Thyra tilted her head slightly, curiousity getting the best of her. &quot;Hey, you alright? What's wrong?&quot; <span class="time">-11:49 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> &quot;You must let me see your work. I may not have the skill, but I know beauty...&quot; Turk leaned in just enough to be able to whisper effectively. &quot;When I see it.&quot; <span class="time">-11:50 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Glancing up at the large clock on the wall, Darwi realized with a pang that the masquerade was nearly over. In less than ten minutes, she would probably never see this man again. She felt sad, but then Turk spoke and she looked up at him and nodded as he requested to see her work. His whisper made her blush again, but she didn't pull away from the close contact. &quot;I would love to show you, but I don't know if we're allowed to have visitors at home..&quot; she remarked sadly, then sighed. &quot;I don't want to say goodbye,&quot; she admitted quietly. <span class="time">-11:52 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Arja Min: </span> &quot;An old memory,&quot; Arja mumbled, doing up the last button. He smiled at Thyra, letting her know it was fine, that <i>he</i> was fine, and took a gulp of his drink. &quot;You have to wear a dress, I have to wear this skin. I'd say we're in the same situation.&quot; He tapped the table to get the bartender's attention so another drink could be poured for the both of them. Finishing off his first drink, he scooped up the second one and held it aloft. &quot;To our joint suffering at this lame social gathering.&quot; He flashed a charming smile and downed the drink in four great gulps. <span class="time">-11:55 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [The Clock is ticking!] <span class="time">-11:57 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> His one hand found its way to the small of her back. This night was too good to ever be over. &quot;Then we can meet. Maybe you can be permitted, if asked. I am willing to work, if you are.&quot; His fingertips slid down the back of her arm, gently. Redness formed over his cheeks. &quot;If not...&quot; Turk wasn't sure what to do. So his kissed her reddened cheek. <span class="time">-11:58 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> *he kissed <span class="time">-11:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> Thyra grinned at his comment and shrugged. &quot;It's a shame, you make one attractive human.&quot; She chuckled as he summoned the bartender and got them both second drinks. A toast was made to joint aches and Thyra smiled and collided their glasses together to produce a small 'tink'! &quot;And to four pain killers a night just to be able to get up in the morning!&quot; Thyra declared, throwing back her head and drinking the glass dry. <span class="time">-11:59 Apr 30</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"> <font size=2>[The Clock strikes midnight!]</font> <span class="time">-12:00 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> Darwi smiled up at him, surprised but welcoming his gestures. One minute left. She blushed a little when he kissed her cheek, but she already knew what she wanted to do. Cupping his cheeks in both hands, she pressed a soft kiss on his lips. <span class="time">-12:00 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>And it was the Masquerade at the End of the Chat RP! <span class="time">-The Clock</span></div>
<div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>THE END (Unless you want to keep going!) <span class="time">-The Clock</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Darwi Locke: </span> [Should we reveal ourselves or just keep it a mystery? XD] <span class="time">-12:04 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> (( Too tired! It was a lot of fun though! )) <span class="time">-12:04 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">The Clock: </span> ((Reveal!)) <span class="time">-12:04 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Turk Turkletin: </span> ((Reveal sounds good to me.)) <span class="time">-12:04 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[The Clock is now known as: Ozzie was totally]</font> <span class="time">-12:04 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"> <font size=2>[Ozzie was totally Ryuji!]</font> <span class="time">-12:05 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> It is I, modestmonster! &gt;:D <span class="time">-12:05 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Darwi Locke is now known as: Layne]</font> <span class="time">-12:05 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Turk Turkletin is now known as: Cerulean ... maybe]</font> <span class="time">-12:05 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Arja Min is now known as: Dawn]</font> <span class="time">-12:06 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Cerulean ... maybe is now known as: Cerulean]</font> <span class="time">-12:06 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie was totally: </span> OH DAMMIT <span class="time">-12:06 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> o_o <span class="time">-12:06 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie was totally: </span> DAWN I TOTALLY WAS HITTING ON YOU <span class="time">-12:06 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Layne: </span> o.O xD <span class="time">-12:06 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> I know, but I had to leave to babysit D: <span class="time">-12:06 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Cerulean: </span> =} Tee hee <span class="time">-12:07 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Ozzie was totally is now known as: Ozzie]</font> <span class="time">-12:07 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> And then when I came back, Ryuji was gonnnneee D: <span class="time">-12:07 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Cerulean: </span> I love these things. <span class="time">-12:07 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> That's okay we took down a bad guy and got money for it. <span class="time">-12:07 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie: </span> Hahaha oh my god it would have happened again <span class="time">-12:07 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Layne: </span> I'm sad I missed most of it because I had to work. I kind of had to rush through a charry xD <span class="time">-12:07 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Karen Sutters was Shavynel] <span class="time">-12:08 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Karen Sutters is now known as: Shavynel]</font> <span class="time">-12:08 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Cerulean: </span> Karen was a mystery to me. Now I know why. haha <span class="time">-12:08 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie: </span> Thyra was...? <span class="time">-12:08 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> .... Why do I keep stealing my brother's woman?! <span class="time">-12:08 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">Thyra Nora: </span> ModestMonster :p I don't know how to change my name ;; <span class="time">-12:08 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> like /name <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Layne: </span> I feel like my charry was obvious ;~; <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie: </span> Ohhh! Sleepy x__x <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie: </span> I thought Thyra was Layne, actually! <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> And thanks for RPing with me, ModMo ^^ <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Thyra Nora is now known as: modestmonster]</font> <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Cerulean: </span> Mine was probably obvious. haha <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie: </span> Anyway! Enough chatter. <span class="time">-12:09 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #008000;"><span class="username">Layne: </span> Yay! xD <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie: </span> Take it to Cbox! <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3E96;"><span class="username">Shavynel: </span> =D I had no idea who anyone was either. <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">modestmonster: </span> No problem it was funnn :D <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> I have never really RPed with Layne or ModMo so I wasn't sure who anyone was other than Diana <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #32CD32;"><span class="username">Cerulean: </span> You take it to cbox! *point* <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Dawn: </span> *runs away* <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Ozzie: </span> Great game guys, night! <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Dawn</font> is off to rescue a damsel in distress!]</font> <span class="time">-((12:10 May 01))</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Cerulean</font> is off to feed the plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-((12:10 May 01))</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Ozzie</font> is off to rescue a damsel in distress!]</font> <span class="time">-((12:10 May 01))</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Shavynel</font> is off to rescue a damsel in distress!]</font> <span class="time">-((12:10 May 01))</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Layne</font> is off to feed the plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-((12:10 May 01))</span></div>
<div style="color: #108070;"><span class="username">modestmonster: </span> Goodnight~ <span class="time">-12:10 May 01</span></div>
<div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) modestmonster</font> is off to feed the plot bunnies.]</font> <span class="time">-((12:10 May 01))</span></div>