ChatRP: Bloodletters (SAT 13TH @ 6PM CEN)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Oct 7, 2012.

  1. [​IMG]

    When: 6PM Saturday Night of the 13th CENTRAL TIME.
    Where: Roleplay City
    Genre & Atmosphere: Creepy Modern Supernatural Thriller with potential Grim Darkness!

    PLOT BREAKDOWN:
    There is a place between the human world and the demon/paranormal worlds. Filled with endless halls and doorways, a person could walk through this purgatory space to gain insight, knowledge, or even travel to other worlds. But going through here is dangerous. Demons and spirits have claimed these spaces and will kill anyone not protected. Every person, every creature seems to be represented by their own personal letter or symbol. This symbol carved in to the skin and covered with fresh blood will keep them at bay.

    But if you dare travel without it, you are sure to lose yourself.

    You are a guest on this very secretive, very special tour Purgatory. Your reasons for being there are your own. You took great pains in finding out what your Bloodletter of protection was. Pray it's the right one!


    Your character and plot options:
    - Someone on the tour! You can have any reason you like for being there, but you ARE part of the group.
    - You must be human.
    - Supernatural and Paranormal occurrences are becoming a "normal" thing in this universe. They're still weird and many don't believe them, but they are becoming more known.
    - Imagination and wild ideas are welcome, within reason! Keep the setting in mind!

    The atmosphere of this roleplay will be CREEPY CREEPY GRIM DARK SUSPENSE CREEPER. So don't do anything wild and crazy that breaks the suspense, but feel free to add to the atmosphere!



    If you want to post a bio or state availability, you can do so here! 8D Meet up in the Cbox General a few minutes before the start of the RP so I know I have some players to start with. >>;
     
  2. <__<

    Vuja De
     
  3. interested!
     
  4. Looks interesting....
     
  5. I hope I'll remember to be there >_<... interested!
     
  6. nice. I like it.
     
  7. Just a reminder that this is tomorrow night~! 8D
     
  8. 3 hours until this chat rp! >:3 Make sure you drop in to the Cbox Main a few minutes before so I can get a head count!
     
  9. [​IMG]
    Character Name: Callum Leigh

    Gender: Male
    Job/Role: Bounty hunter
    Age: 22
    Height: 6' 0"
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Grey
    General Appearance: Lanky with slightly defined muscles. Various scars over his chest and throat, explaining his style of clothing. Left eye covered my a leather patch, as it was removed. Had the greek letter for Zeta carved behind his left ear by his apprentice.
    Current Goal/Purpose: To find the man who took his eye and kill him.
    General Personality: Aloof and suspicious, but not overly rude when someone he deems non-threatening approaches him.

    General History: Growing up in a rough neighborhood, Callum always wanted to become some kind of law enforcement official, but seeing as they too were corrupt, he decided to be a bounty hunter and answer only to his own sense of justice. He was taken under the wing of a famous bounty hunter at the age of 17 and trained in various forms of self-defense and weapons management. When it was surmised that his training was complete at the age of 21, his mentor; Darius "The Bulldozer" Callahan challenged him to a duel of sorts.

    Not knowing the man was going to be so serious, Callum was left sliced and pummeled to near death at the hands of the much stronger man. As he lay bleeding on the ground, Darius straddled his wounded chest and pulled out what he could only determine was a torture device of some sort. His head was pinned to the ground and the next thing he knew excruciating pain filled his left eye socket. His mentor pulled away with a husky chuckle, only saying 'This is your punishment for not being strong enough.' And left him there to die.

    Shockingly, he survived the night as he let his body rest and was able to drag himself into the city during the early hours of the morning to seek medical attention. A young girl on her way to school discovered him in and alleyway and quickly alerted a nearby shop-keep who called an ambulance. After being treated-and-streeted, he returned to his mentor's compound only to find it devoid of any sign he or the man had ever lived there. He now seeks the man to get his vengeance, sometime accompanied by the young girl who helped him, Halla (Hey-la) Dawson; now 15, who he has taken on as his apprentice.

    [​IMG]


     
  10. THANKS TO EVERYBODY THAT SHOWED UP! 8D Turned out quite fun!

    YOUR CAST

    Eliza = Diana
    Callum & Halla = Pariah
    Nozara Satoru = Dawn
    Felicity = DawnsLight
    Madison = Malakyee
    Aiden = Hirohashi
    Sabrina = Curiose
    Guest GM AKA Purgatory Demon = Asmo


    BLOODLETTERS II (open)
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Eliza is a tour guide. A tour guide to Purgatory!] <span class="time">-06:15 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Callum Leigh slips in quietly, followed by a younger woman.] <span class="time">-06:17 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm><B>BLOODLETTERS.</B> A super fun tour of purgatory! A few tourists have gathered at the meeting space, a stone building just outside of the city. It looks like it would be the set of some cheesy old horror flick, or the favorite hang out for teenagers practicing fake witchcraft. <span class="time">-Eliza</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum Leigh: </span> Callum sighed as he wandered toward the dimly lit building, a cheerful girl skipping along behind him. He should have never made that bet. But how was he to know she'd have such accuracy with a handgun? &quot;Okay, you may have well deserved this, but that doesn't mean your gunsmith training is on hold at all. Glass bottles are one thing, moving targets are another, especially if you don't want to kill them. As soon as this tour is over, you're going right back to the gun range, you hear me?&quot; he barked authoriatatively, even if it never seemed to phase her in the least. The young woman only grinned and nodded quickly, crossing her arms behind her back innocently. &quot;I promise, Cal. Though you shouldn't have underestimated me in the first place just because I'm a girl. That's your own fault.&quot; she laughed softly before gripping onto his right arm, grinning up at him. He merely rolled his eyes and continued looking around, searching for their guide. His hand lifted to stroke behind his left ear where his bloodletter had been carved earlier, eyes flicking over to Halla to make sure hers was still intact as well, just under her left collarbone, smeared in her blood. <span class="time">-06:19 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"> <font size=2>[Callum Leigh should have started with his bio, huh? -.-]</font> <span class="time">-06:20 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Nozara Satoru is a young but determined researcher who believes hands-on research is the most important kind.] <span class="time">-06:21 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Eliza herself didn't look like a cheap horro movie knock-off. But she did look like the typical tour guide. Slacks, a simple black button up shirt. A jacket that had pockets stuffed full of stuff and a messenger bag slung over her shoulder. Eliza was glancing at the watch on her wrist with only a mild bit of impatience. People payed her good money to be here, the least they could do was show up on time, right? <span class="time">-06:21 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> (You're good. 8D shorter, quicker posts will help though. &gt;:D) <span class="time">-06:22 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"> <font size=2>[Callum Leigh : That was just my starter post. The rest will be shorter, guaranteed.]</font> <span class="time">-06:23 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Equipped with a sound recorder, strictly for taking notes, the young and ambitious Satoru stuffed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. The stonework of the building was a little banal in his opinion and it only seemed to serve as a way to make him feel colder than he already was. It would be a sucky first field study if his hands and nose never warmed up. He didn't know anyone in the group, so he was content with just standing there, staring around and committing everything he saw to the file in his memory marked &quot;useless&quot;. <span class="time">-06:28 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;I guess everyone that is going to make it, has made it.&quot; Eliza muttered, looking at her watch again before pulling a clipboard out of her bag. She counted at least seven heads. That would be easy enough to keep track of, so long as everyone followed the rules. &quot;Welcome to the Tour, I am Eliza, your guide. Before we start, I need everyone to show me their bloodletter. You will, absolutely not, enter through the doorway without a bloodletter. So, lets start with you.&quot; She pointed at Callum with a pen first. <span class="time">-06:31 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum Leigh: </span> Finally catching sight of a few people, Callum quickly pulled Halla toward them. <b>&quot;This is the Purgatory tour, yes? </b> he asked one person standing there as he looked around and noticed the one who he assumed was the tour guide. He looked up as she addressed him and pulled a face behind his <a href='http://tinypic.com/r/wl3j1w/6' title='http://tinypic.com/r/wl3j1w/6' target='_blank'>black trench</a> that covered his mouth. He looked aside to Halla before pulling back his hair and moving his ear slightly to show off the letter. Halla stood to the side with a smile, her chest cleaqrly showing her own Gamma symbol. <span class="time">-06:36 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Good. I need everyone to remember that the bloodletter MUST remain covered in fresh blood at all times. Should it start feeling dry, you are to tell me immediately.&quot; Eliza moved, becking a few of the others in the room to show theirs before she was stopping by Nozara. &quot;You too, I need to see.&quot; <span class="time">-06:38 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;It appears,&quot; Satoru said softly into his recorder, &quot;that the letters are taken very seriously. Is this still some kind of superstition, some kind of morbid hoax for the amusement of the tour staff? Or do these symbols really protect us? I'm going to find out.&quot; He hit the stop button on the recorder and pocketed it again, then stepped up to the guide with a smile capable of only an insincere professional with the letters &quot;Dr&quot; preceding his or her name. Casually, he lifted the hem of his hoodie and the faded band-tee underneath and showed off the symbol carved just above the waist of his jeans. &quot;Do I pass the test?&quot; he asked, cocking his head to the side, <a href='http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/ComposeMySoul/Real%20Life%20Characters/Real%20Life%20Males/Close%20Ups/5f4471a9.jpg' title='http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/ComposeMySoul/Real%20Life%20Characters/Real%20Life%20Males/Close%20Ups/5f4471a9.jpg' target='_blank'>dark hair</a> bouncing to one side of his face a moment before he righted his stance again. <span class="time">-06:45 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Madison Amelia walks up to the small group of people, her notepad in hand to take notes for her internship at the local paper] <span class="time">-06:47 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Eliza's eyebrow quirked up just a bit at the man, but she nodded. &quot;Additional rules for this tour are as follows. You do not break away from the group. You may take pictures, you may look. Do not touch anything. Do not try to open random doors. Do not follow anything no matter how much it begs you to. Do not <i>speak</i> to anything outside of the group.&quot; Eliza was still crossing the space, now stopping by Madison. &quot;Show me your bloodletter.&quot; <span class="time">-06:49 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum Leigh: </span> Callum's remaining eye twitched when he heard the tour guide mention that their letters must have fresh blood over them at all times. He waited until the woman was done inspecting the scientist before stepping closer. <b>Does the blood have to be our own?&quot;</b> he asked cocking his head slightly as he watched her approach the student. If he could help it, he wasn't going to force Halla to cut herself again and would sacrifice his own blood to keep her safe. The girl beside him pouted and elbowed him in the side, as if she knew what he was thinking. <span class="time">-06:50 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Felicity McCannen runs toward the group, her heels clicking loudly on the stone. ] <span class="time">-06:52 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> She tilted her head to regard Callum for a moment, narrowing her eyes just a bit at his exchange with the girl. &quot;No. I have blood that can be used.&quot; She was patiently waiting on Madison. <span class="time">-06:52 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison Amelia: </span> She looked at the other two three people and offered at small smile. She gripped her notepad tighter, almost breaking her pencil in the process and mentally reminded herself to breath and that she was here to land that job she was working for hard for as a journalist. She bit her bottom lip nervously as the tour guide asked her for her bloodletter and lifted her sleeve modestly to show hers under the loose fiitng sleeve and smiled. &quot;Is this okay?&quot; She asked softly, wanting to fade into the crowd. <span class="time">-06:53 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;It'll do.&quot; she mumbled, seeming to be scribbling down everyone and their letters on her clipboard. She moved to Felicity and made the same request to see the bloodletter. &quot;Remember, if at any time it goes dry, I need to know immediately. This is the one rule you should not break. For your own safety.&quot; <span class="time">-06:55 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Madison Amelia is now known as: Madison]</font> <span class="time">-06:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;Excuse me, but,&quot; Satoru spoke up, moving close to the guide again. &quot;Does only the blood <i>you</i> possess work on these symbols?&quot; She hadn't been very clear when she'd answered that other guy. <span class="time">-06:58 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #01C5BB;"><span class="username">Felicity McCannen: </span> Felicity looked around breathlessly at the small group assembled, tugging at her blouse to smooth it while she caught her breath. She felt a little elbarrassed now that she saw that they hadn't departed yet. Brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face and finally breathing normally, she looked to the woman with the clipboard. Obvously their guide. Felicity smiled a little sheepishly as she unbuttoned the first two pearl buttons on her lilac-colored blouse to reveal the mark carved into her chest. &quot;I'm so sorry, I was running behind...&quot; <span class="time">-06:59 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison scribbled down her own notes and glanced at everyone with her eyes hidden by her dangling hair so she could take notes of their letters without seeming like she was just....starting. She glanced to the newcomer and smiled at her warmly, then went back to jotting notes and listening to the Q&amp;A being tossed between the group. <span class="time">-07:01 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> She looked briefly annoyed, as if the question was a stupid one. But didn't vocalize her thoughts. &quot;Your own blood works just fine, but I figure no one here wants to constantly be digging a knife in to their own skin. Was I wrong?&quot; Eliza jotted down Felicity's. ...that should be everyone. &quot;Before I open up the doorway, do we have any more last minute questions? Anyone need to go to the bathroom or something?&quot; <span class="time">-07:01 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum Leigh: </span> Callum eyed the group assemeled in-so-far and was thouroughly unimpressed. What were 'normal' people like this going on a tour of Purgatory? Two of those girls looked like they'd scream if they saw a mouse but that scientist seemed a little off, as if he was accoustomed to this sort of thing. He moved to grip Halla around the shoulders and pulled her closer. He wasn't about to let his ward run off and get seperated. <span class="time">-07:03 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison slowly raised her hand up and swallowed nervously, notcing the look the guide gave the other person. &quot;What happens if we get seperated?&quot; <span class="time">-07:05 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> He certainly had no problem drawing his own blood for science, but Satoru supposed she had a point when considering the rest of the group. &quot;Yes I have one last question,&quot; he said, digging out the recorder again. He clicked the record button and held it in the space between him and the guide. &quot;How many of us do you figure will make it out of this alive? A rough guess is perfectly fine.&quot; Friendly smile. <span class="time">-07:05 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #01C5BB;"><span class="username">Felicity McCannen: </span> &quot;Oh thank goodness. I was really wondering if we would have to somehow... use our own.&quot; Felicity looked uncomfortable at the idea, and even more disturbed by the scientist's. They would all make it out... right? This was just a tour after all. They had a guide and everything. Felicity looked from face to face nervously. Maybe this wasn't the best idea she had ever had. <span class="time">-07:06 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Eliza pointed at Madison first. &quot;If you get separated, you will get lost and likely never be found again. You might keep yourself safe for a time by letting blood from your letter to keep it fresh. But eventually Purgatory will have you.&quot; Eliza then turned to Satoru and almost looked as if she wanted to slap that recorder out of his hands. &quot;If everyone is smart and is does as they are told, no one will die. I've already been paid, so it would be wise to be responsible for your own life...&quot; She cast a bit of a sardonic smile for a moment. &quot;Any other questions?&quot; <span class="time">-07:08 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum Leigh: </span> Callum took this moment to speak up. &quot;Yeah, can we get this show on the road? I'm getting bored here.&quot; he grumbled out, his pale eye glaring down the others. He didn't pay to stand around and hear questions. Halla again frowned at him, but he looked away, ignoring her disapproval. It was ridiculous that he had to be here in the first place. NEVER again would he bet against her skill. <span class="time">-07:11 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> He didn't have any more questions at the moment. He was sure more would present themselves to him soon enough but for now, he was happy with what he'd already learned and simply shook his head. Underneath his cool, calm exterior, he was excited and anxious to get this, as another had put it, <i>'show on the road'</i>. <span class="time">-07:13 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison scribbled down notes and glanced back up, thinning her lips to keep the hum of excitement from escaping her. She was excited by the lick of fear crawling down her spine and it caused her skin to tingle under her sweater. The sane part of her screamed moron at her over and over, but the part of her hidden behind logic was as curious as a child gazing at the night sky. The wonder of what hid behind the darkness was always enticing. She took at step closer to the other girl that arrived late and smiled brightly, hoping to have found a friend to stick with. &quot;No use in being a loner, right? I'm Madi.&quot; <span class="time">-07:17 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #01C5BB;"><span class="username">Felicity McCannen: </span> Somehow their guide's words weren't exactly reassuring. Felicity gripped her purse tighter in order to disguise the shaking in her hands. She took a steadying breath and thought of her purpose. More than just to gawk; some had said that you could gain insight and understanding here. And the was in need of both. <span class="time">-07:18 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;All right there. Stay close, do as I say, don't do anything stupid.&quot; Eliza eyed the group, doing one final headcount and a quick memorization of their faces. She finally crossed the room towards a large stone wall. It was bare, except for a big rectangle shape drawn on with white chalk. Her clipboard disappeared in to her bag, and a small knife took it's place. With a quick series of motions she carved out a symbol on the palm of her hand, then pressed it against the stone wall. In the blink of an eye the shape flashed! Leaving a strange ripple effect on the wall. &quot;Follow me.&quot; Eliza stepped through first. <span class="time">-07:18 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum Leigh is now known as: Callum & Halla]</font> <span class="time">-07:19 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum grinned beneath the fabric of his trench and followed after the guide eagerly, Halla under his arm. He wasn't sure what to expect here, but he was always one for adventure. Purgatory seemed a good place to start on his mission for life lessons and if lkuck was on his side, he'd come across his old nemesis in Death. <span class="time">-07:21 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Aiden Brooks follows closely along with the group] <span class="time">-07:21 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> The recorder was in his hand again and Satoru was mumbling more words to it as he followed behind the guide and the first few to pass through the &quot;wall&quot;. <span class="time">-07:28 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> On the other side, everything didn't look much different. It was almost like passing through a mirror. Only instead of a perfect reflection of the stonewalled room, it was stretched out like an endless hallway filled with doors. Eliza was there, waiting by the doorway, counting people as they passed through. They were taking their sweet damned time with it. How long did they think this tour would last? <span class="time">-07:30 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #01C5BB;"><span class="username">Felicity McCannen: </span> Eyes wide, Felicity looked at the guide and the rippling wall with stunned amazement. She hadn't seen anything quite like that before... She got in line to go through the rippling doorway, fear and excitement warring within her as to what might come next. <span class="time">-07:30 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison walked through the wall and went wide eyed as she walked through to the other side. She flipped her paper, then scribbled down notes, followed by doodles to the side. <span class="time">-07:31 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Still muttering notes to the recorder hidden in his sleeve, not that he thought he was doing anything illegal. He probably looked stark raving mad, whispering things to his hoodie's sleeve, gazing around with piercing eyes. <span class="time">-07:35 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> Aiden pushed red lockes of hair out of his face to see clearly, nodding to the guide. Don't do anything stupid, a simply enough instruction. In his hand rested a notebook, a few writing utensils tucked away in his pocket. He'd already noticed others with similar ideas of documenting, holding paper and such, and even a camera. Intent not to fall behind, he quickly followed the group inside. A seemingly endless hall waited on the other side, opening his notebook, he made a quick sketch. <span class="time">-07:36 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum looked up and down the hallway, noting all the doors and wondering where each one led. He was a naturally curious person, but seeing as this wasn't his neck of the woods he decided to keep to Eliza's advice. His eyes strayed to halla who looked around in wonder, snapping pictures with her digital camera, grinning wildly. That girl was some kind of special.. He looked to the guide and waited for her to start speaking of the tour and space they were in. <span class="time">-07:38 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Let me remind you again, not to open any doors or leave the group...&quot; Eliza muttered as people passed her. She was pensive, slightly stiff... and very very watchful of the room and halls around them. Once every last person passed through, she placed her hand back on the doorway. The ripple ceased and they were sealed in. Couldn't let <i>things</i> escape purgatory, could they? &quot;Welcome to Purgatory! -What- this place is, is still under debate and exploration. Theories include; Hell Part One, Ghost Territory, Simple Mental Mindfucks, and my personal favorite, the place between dimensions. If you'll continue to follow me, please...&quot; She started walking down the hall. Now that they were moving, it seemed like the hallway wasn't just one continuous hall. Ever so often they would pass a previously unseen turn or bend. The entire place must of been like a maze. <span class="time">-07:40 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #01C5BB;"><span class="username">Felicity McCannen: </span> Felicity looked around. She was somewhat disappointed with just how normal the place seemed. She had expected more... something. Nodding to the guide, Felicity kept with the group, taking out her phone to snap and few pictures nonetheless. <span class="time">-07:42 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madi wrote down notes of the doors. Each one seems to have its own design. And each door screamed sinister, beckoning, enticing imagination. Her hands twiched on her notepad, but she kept them where they were and followed the guide into the maze. <span class="time">-07:45 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;The 'Purgatory' is one giant optical illusion of a maze. Edges and corners blend like a chameleon to its surroundings so it is easy to see how one would quickly become lost.&quot; He was still talking to the opening of his sleeve, gazing around with a smile on his lips that really shouldn't have been there. It was as if he were taking a quiet stroll through the park on a warm, breezy spring day. &quot;Judging by the guide's sudden change in behavior, refering of course to tense and slightly worried aura, our survival rate has just dropped to roughly seventy-four percent.&quot; <span class="time">-07:48 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>The deeper the group traveled, the less and less 'normal' everything seemed. Walls were warped. Doors twisted and crooked. Before long the hallway got wider and instead of a deafening silence, it almost seemed as if there were whispers all around them. <span class="time">-Eliza</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Do you not have a better way to collect your data? Video tape like a normal human being?&quot; Eliza exclaimed out loud, casting the 'Doctor' a dirty look over her shoulder. She had done many of these tours, and there was always at least one whackjob to get on her nerves. <span class="time">-07:50 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;Note to self: Purgatory <i>starts off</i> as an optical illusion. Be sure to edit.&quot; He clicked off the recorder to conserve memory space and smiled softly at the guide. &quot;I won't even listen to these tapes. It's the act of saying the details and thoughts out loud that helps me remember them.&quot; He'd brought the recorder because he'd seen a cop do something similar in some old detective movie and thought it'd be fun. <span class="time">-07:53 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum smirked as Halla jumped beside him at the guides sudden outburst and let his eyes stray to the other man. <b>&quot;Maybe <i>your</i> odds have dropped, but I'm not worried in the least for myself and Halla..&quot;</b> he husked to the man with a grin. <b>&quot;Perhaps it would be better if you didn't alarm the ladies of the group with your pessimism though..&quot;</b> he finished, his eye scanning over their surroundings. <b>&quot;I'm quite sure this group was not formed so people could pay to die, correct, Miss Eliza? In other words, pay attention to your surroundings and follow the rules and your odds are increased.&quot;</b> <span class="time">-07:55 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> Aiden shared that personal favorite of Eliza's. If this place a way between dimension, then how many dimensions were there... how great it would be to explore them, see things that no one else in their world has? It would be great, too bad he'd have to stay with the group. He continued to sketch more scenes as the surrounding changed and started to look more like an M.C. Escher piece. <span class="time">-07:55 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison looked to the man talking in his sleeve and smiled at him, scribbing down more notes in her pad and fixed her pace with the crowd. She was starting to walk ahead like an excited child. The walls seems to talk to her, calling her name, finding the part of her soul that made her skin run cold with dread and wonder. &quot;What is it about this place that makes you want to shed all logic and reason and venture out?&quot; She whispered to herself, more than to anyone. <span class="time">-07:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #01C5BB;"><span class="username">Felicity McCannen: </span> She cast a wary glance at the man in the hoodie. She reeeaaaly hope he was pulling those percentages from somewhere and that they had no actual bearing. The surroundings were also beginning to change, taking on an unnerving carival funhouse quality that set Delicity's teeth on edge. She took another picture. Returning her phone to her purse, she gripped the straps until her knuckles were white and looked around at the rest of the group. She really semed to be the only one bothered. Even the little girl seemed more collected than she herself felt. <span class="time">-07:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Satoru couldn't recall ever saying their odds had dropped <i>permanently</i>. However, he simply smiled at the disgruntled man and continued to gaze around. <span class="time">-07:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Yes, lets not talk about death. This place listens.&quot; she muttered. Eliza was still a little cross, but she seemed to swallow that and resume the tour. She stopped near dark oak wood door, pumping her hand to make sure her letter was sufficiently bleeding before she pressed it against the door. As it creaked open, it revealed a completely different scene. Dark black caves with stalagtites and stalagmites all over the place. Glints of color in the stone. For anyone daring enough to lean for a closer look, it almost seemed like there was movement... <i>live</i> movement deep in those caves. &quot;~This~ is an example of what you might find beyond the doors. A tame example.&quot; <span class="time">-08:00 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Madison</font> fled in terror.]</font> <span class="time">-((08:03 Oct 13))</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Madison enters.] <span class="time">-08:06 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Halla pulled a face and scratched at her collarbone where her bloodletter was carved and frowned, looking up to her mentor. <b>&quot;Cal... the blood is drying...&quot;</b> she murmured worriedly as she looked up to him. His eye narrowed and he moved to pull a switchblade from his pocket and quikly sliced open his thumb. He let the blood in the cut pool for a moment before swiping it over the teen's Gamma letter then over his own Zeta behind his ear just to be sure. Soon after, they were given the view into the caved room and his eyes narrowed in suspicion. No, this was no normal plane after all.. and as Eliza said, this was tame. &quot;If someone were to enter one of these doors and you accidentally enclosed them within, would their escape be impossible without that sigil on your hand?&quot; he asked curiously, trying to figure out the logistics of this place. <span class="time">-08:07 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> &quot;Listens?&quot; He asked, suddenly interested in what was being said. Even a conversation about their chances of death hadn't pulled his eyes from his paper until now. &quot;So you believe the place itself is alive, then?&quot; he asked, interest clear in his eyes of hazel. <span class="time">-08:07 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Callum ] <span class="time">-08:08 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #ffffff;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison gasped as she looked inside the door and felt herself take a step towards it. She clinched her pad and squinted her eyes to look in the darkness. <span class="time">-08:09 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #01C5BB;"><span class="username">Felicity McCannen: </span> Felicity gasped softly. The walls in the cave just beyond the door were beautiful. She leaned within, looking at the play of light, the subtle almost half-imagined movement. Was it the shadows? Or something else? She reached a hand within her purse to draw out her phone and snap yet another picture. Her numb fingers fumbled and it fell, skittering across the cave floor. With a soft curse she stepped past the threshold to get it back, supporting herself on one of the strange stalagmites so as not to topple to the uneven floor in her heels. <span class="time">-08:10 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Escape wouldn't be impossible, if you knew what your were doing. Improbable otherwise. Don't break away from the group.&quot; Eliza reaffirmed the rule, giving them all a pointed look. &quot;As for whether or not this entire place is alive... I don't know. It does seem to have a mind of it's o-gah...!&quot; The woman Felicity was getting away! Eliza was on her heels quick, snatching her by the back of the shirt and pulling her away from the stalagmite. She looked alarmed, pausing for a moment, waiting to see if something would happen. &quot;I told you not to touch anything!&quot; <span class="time">-08:12 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>There it went again, those faint whispers in the main hall. But in the cave... the movement out in the shadows quickened. Turned. Shifted through the darkness. Never taking visible shape, but the scraping of something sharp against stone was echoing off the cave walls. <span class="time">-Eliza</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> How curious and fascinating. A building that had, to some degree, sentient life. Suddenly Satoru had a million and one questions but at the moment the guide was clearly annoyed with how blunt he'd been. Perhaps a softer, more subtle approach was necessary. &quot;Miss Eliza, may I ask if it's <i>'this place'</i> that is whispering with many voices at this very moment? Is it the creatures?&quot; His facial expression was akin to a child feigning innocence...at least until he realized that Miss Eliza had run off to Felicity's aide. He sighed, putting a hand on his hip. At this rate, he'd learn next to nothing about this place. His mood was turning sour, but then something echoed in the cave. It was sinister sound and it immediately lightened his mood again. Recorder next to his lips, he watched the scene like a great hunter lying in wait for its prey to think it was finally safe to come out of hiding. <span class="time">-08:17 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison gasped at the figures in the caves reached through great lengths, making it seem as if the walls were moving. It was a twisted, sicking, cruel feeling and she back away from the door, bumping into the person with the tape recorder and looked down, blushing. She stepped away from him and stood back in her normal spot, glancing back up at the caves. They seemed to be calling them. <span class="time">-08:17 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> Shadows moving so unnaturally it seemed to be a trick of the eye, but he knew better. And despite the concern he felt he tried to stay calm, standing with the group. More than anything he wanted to jot down a sketch of these shadows, but it was a little too dark... <span class="time">-08:22 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> This wasn't good. Eliza was dragging Felicity by the arm towards the door, none too kindly. &quot;Stay in the hallway!&quot; She shouted at the rest of the group, but she didn't get much further before there was something creeping in to the way. Her vision of the doorway was blocked by something dark. On her and Felicity's end, there was no more light to be seen! <span class="time">-08:23 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>The view from the doorway revealed a much more sinister look. Black and leather, the creature was a good ten times the size of a human with a shape that only vaguely resembled a robot. The jaw was cut back so wide that there were rows and rows of teeth. Light from the doorway was making it's skin glisten and the whites of it's teeth glow. And just like that, with a movement almost too quick to catch with the human eye, it slithered in the darkness. Barreling in to the two women inside the cave and disappearing in to the dark. ...along with Felicity! <span class="time">-Eliza</span></div>
    <div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Felicity McCannen</font> fled in terror.]</font> <span class="time">-((08:24 Oct 13))</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum quickly pulled Halla close as one of the women ran after her phone. Silly creature... she was in for it now. His eye widened as the walls of the cave seemed to pulse and come alive, scraping and clawing it's way toward the two women. Leaping into action, he pressed Halla close to the woman named Madison And slipped through the door to help. Then the creature showed itself. It was unlike anything he had ever witnessed and before he could blink the girl was taken. He quickly grabbed Eliza and pulled her back through the doorway, moving to slap the woman's hand over it to seal it back up. <b>What in the name of the gods was that?!&quot;</b> he husked, gripping her shoulders. <span class="time">-08:26 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison stared in awe at the creature, then reached out for Felicity and she was snatched away, but she was entirely too slow and the woman was gone. Madison stood with a blank expression and could feel herself tremble. She clinched her pad and looked away. &quot;We need to keep moving. I dont want to be here when that comes back.&quot; Her voice was cold. <span class="time">-08:28 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Down one head. Eliza was breathing heavy and her face looked ashened. The stupid bimbo was gone now, and there was nothing that could be done. She warned them. Once the door was sealed, she was snatched her hand away from Callum and casting him a glare. &quot;<i>That</i> is what happens when you touch things. Do <i>not</i> touch anything.&quot; <span class="time">-08:29 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> Don't touch anything, right. He reaffirmed the rule in his head, it was too bad about the girl but there was nothing that could be done for her now. She knew the risks, or at least should have known them. <span class="time">-08:36 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Timeout) Callum</font> has been fed to the plot bunnies for failure to participate.]</font> <span class="time">-08:39 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> His first glimpse of a creature and it was... Disappointing. There was literally only a glimpse before it was gone and the thing looked more like a badly put together fake. Satoru sighed, stuffing his hands back into his pockets. What this all just one big hoax? But what about the disappearances? Not that they mattered to him. He was only here to study the creatures and if the next few &quot;monsters&quot; looked fake as well, then he'd just leave. However, if they happened to be more realistic, then he'd be thrilled. And despite his logical, scientific thinking, he wasn't ashamed to admit that he was just a little worried about his own safety. Of course sacrifices had to be made for the greater good, especially when it came to science. But those sacrifices were named &quot;Felicity&quot;. And maybe &quot;Callum&quot;. That guy's annoying. <span class="time">-08:39 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [The wall behind Nozara started bleeding] <span class="time">-08:43 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> [Sabrina enters.] <span class="time">-08:43 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">The wall: </span> <i>Y O U ' R E </i> <span class="time">-08:44 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">The wall: </span> <i>N E X T</i> <span class="time">-08:44 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">The wall: </span> The words were like scratches, tearing through the stone surface. Blood seeped out, trickling slowly to the ground <span class="time">-08:45 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum frowned as Eliza glared at him. Not like had just <i>saved her life</i> or anything. He rolled his eyes and moved to gather Halla back to his side, the younger girl gripping him around the torso tightly. He himself didn't plan on being taken by any of those creatures and he'd be damned if they touched his apprentice either. He pet the girl's auburn hair slowly until she looked up at him. Surprisingly, there was a big smile on her face. &quot;I got it all on my camera!&quot; she beemed, lifting her wrist to show off the screen. He sighed and dropped his fist on her head gently. <b>&quot;You idiot.&quot;</b> he mumbled. He'd never understand her fascination with danger. Girls were supposed to be delicate, not crazed adrenaline fiends. He looked up as he sharp ears caught an oozing sound and smirked at the scientist. <b>&quot;Better be careful, Doctor.&quot;</b> he grinned before turning away once more. <span class="time">-08:46 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Sabrina frantically made a cross with her fingers in homage to the lost felicity. They trembled as she did so, trying her hardest to stay with the group and remain in the middle, lest she accidentally brushed against something. It wasn't until she saw the blood on the wall that she screamed and began muttering something along the lines of &quot;we're all going to die&quot;. <span class="time">-08:46 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison stared at the wall. Her emotions were stilled drained from seeing that creature and she couldnt seem to find any fear inside her as the words were etched in the walls. &quot;I really think its time to go.&quot; <span class="time">-08:47 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Her glare at Callum was short lived, because the moment she saw the bloody words on the wall behind the whacked out 'doctor', she was a lot less pissy and a whole lot more concerned. &quot;Yes, we need to move on.&quot; she blurted out quickly, turned on her heels to start marching onwards. Despite the many twists and turns, corners and doors, Eliza knew exactly which direction they were going. With a worried glance she looked down at her watch. <span class="time">-08:49 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[The wall shook with a sudden scream, Felicity's pain echoing deafeningly]</font> <span class="time">-08:49 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[The wall is now known as: The floor]</font> <span class="time">-08:50 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[The floor cracked under Eliza, a dark breach gaping... making her stumble]</font> <span class="time">-08:50 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> A scream followed shortly after from Sabrina, who grabbed at Madison and shook her violently. &quot;There's no such thin as ghosts, right? Nothing wants to kill us, right?&quot; She turned and twirled, taking a cross out from her pocket and fumbled with it, kissing it, and praying to... well, whatever that could save her not to harm her. <span class="time">-08:52 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> The strong metallic sting alone was enough to prove to him that things were finally starting to look promising. A small shiver ran down his spine and a thought entered his mind - no, a <i>belief</i> - that the bloody message was directed at him, regardless of where it'd been written. &quot;Maybe. Maybe not,&quot; he said with a smile. Talking to the wall. Because that wasn't crazy at all. And after the piercing scream, he slowly lifted the recorder to his lips and said, &quot;It appears I've pissed off Purgatory.&quot; As an afterthough he added, &quot;At the moment, I am feeling overwhelmed by the atmosphere. The air feels thick, nearly suffocating. Excellent results so far. Can't wait for more.&quot; <span class="time">-08:53 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> ((*stink, duhh )) <span class="time">-08:54 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> She cursed, catching herself before she went falling and taking several wide steps backwards. This was different. Not the usual. &quot;...Tour is officially over. We're going back to the doorway now. I need everyone to check the bloodletter <i>now</i> and make sure it's still fresh.&quot; Eliza was already flexing her hand to check to see if her own was still bleeding, and reaching in to her bag to find that vial of blood. <span class="time">-08:55 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison felt herself being shaken and gripped back at Sabrina, almost wanting to smack her. &quot;Did you just not see that creature? Did you just not see the wall? Does it matter what you think is reality? This is another place absent of God. Keep up with the crowd or lets see if that necklace can really save you in this place.&quot; She said coldly. She didnt meant to sound so cruel, but the poor woman was worshipping a diety that wasnt in these wall. That <i>thingp</i> snatching the girl was proof of that. She rushed with the group, pulling at the woman to follow as well. <span class="time">-08:55 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[The floor is now known as: Nozara's voice]</font> <span class="time">-08:56 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison looked at her hand, her symbol was barely wet anymore and most had rubbed off on her shirt. &quot;Shit...&quot; she muttered. &quot;Here!&quot; She said to Eliza. <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's voice: </span> &quot;Can't wait for more.&quot; <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Nozara's voice is now known as: Nozara's recorder]</font> <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> Aiden pulled out his swiss army knife, cutting painfully at the mark on his arm so it would continue to bleed. The stung like hell but it was better than being pulled away by some creature. &quot;Isn't it your goal to piss off everything here?&quot; He said with a roll of his eyes. &quot;Wait, over? But we just started...&quot; he complained despite the screams he'd just heard. They shouldn't leave because one person decided to be a dumb bimbo. <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;Excellent results so far.&quot; <span class="time">-08:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;I've pissed off Purgatory.&quot; <span class="time">-08:59 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison looked at Satoru. &quot;Did you pissed off the recorder too?&quot; <span class="time">-09:00 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> *piss <span class="time">-09:01 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum shook his head as the religious nut job began to panic and turned to their guide, ready to follow again. He for one, knew that panic was an enemy. It was one of the first lessons he'd been taught. He looked up as Eliza spoke, noting the bit of worry he heard in her voice... something was definitely wrong. His fingers absently went behind his left ear, nodding in approval when he noticed the re-application of blood was still wet. But no-one else had bothered, he noticed. <b>&quot;I'm not going to die in this place because you simpletons can't follow a few simple rules.&quot;</b> he hissed to the crowd of followers before noticing Aiden take out a knife and cut open his letter again. <b>Take a hint like this kid and mayhbe you'll survive.&quot;</b> His eye narrowed as he heard the static-like recording repeat itself. <b>&quot;Nice going, Doctor.&quot;</b> he mumbled sarcastically. <span class="time">-09:01 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Eliza moved to Madison quickly, and she was casting a sharp look over at the 'doctor'. &quot;Don't interact with what you hear. Unless you want to end up like that girl.&quot; Tipping the vial over her fingers, Eliza was fast to smear fresh blood over Madison's letter. She was on edge and making no pretenses about hiding it. &quot;The tour is <i>over</i> because I say it's over. If anyone else needs blood, I need to know, otherwise follow me and don't wander.&quot; <span class="time">-09:01 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Nozara's recorder is now known as: Madison's bloodstain]</font> <span class="time">-09:01 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Madison's bloodstain on her shirt had formed a shape.... two eyes... a row of teeth... it stared from the fabric, beginning to glisten...]</font> <span class="time">-09:02 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Throughotu the trip, Sabrina had meticulously ensured that her sign was kept fresh. She felt that the more she kept it wet, the less of a target she would become. however, at Madison's words she couldn't help but feel a deeper cut into her soul than what she bore on her sternum . Anxiously, the woman looked at Satoru her eyes wide and frantic. Fumbling hands contined to grope at her necklace bumbling about into people, muttering and begging. &quot;Please tell me that there's no such thing as demons Eliza! PLEASE!&quot; <span class="time">-09:02 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Madison's bloodstain is now known as: A spider crawled]</font> <span class="time">-09:03 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison gasped at her sleeve and held it out. &quot;Um, quick question. How in the <i>fuck</i> do I get rid of that without touching it?&quot; <span class="time">-09:04 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[A spider crawled across Sabrina's hand as she gripped her necklace. Then it leapt to her neck and climbed up her hair]</font> <span class="time">-09:04 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Eliza ignored Sabrina's request. She was focused on Madison, answering her question by quickly reaching out to rip sharply at the woman's shirt until she had the stained scrap ripped right off. Then she was throwing it down the hallway. &quot;WALKING. No more talking!&quot; Eliza turned the woman and started pushing her down the hall back the way they had first came. <span class="time">-09:06 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> The others were checking their marks. He'd best do that as well. The hairs on the back of his neck were standing on end by the time he'd drawn blood on a finger with a safety pin and smeared it onto the mark on his hip. &quot;Mimicking. This is amusing, but I'm more interested in the creatures I came here for- Wait! I haven't gotten any data worth mulling over yet!&quot; he growled at the guide. &quot;And don't any of you dare blame me for anything. I've been following the rules!&quot; A quick glance around at the little group and he instantly realized all of hell was about to break loose. <i><b>Remember, Satoru~ Sacrifices need to be made.</b></i> &quot;Sacrifices need to be made for science, Eliza.&quot; <span class="time">-09:07 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Shreiking, Sabrina fell backwards onto the floor knocking down the nearest person to her. She writhed and squirmed, crawling on all hands and knees to try and get away what it was that had crawled on her hand. When none of that worked she took to stomping on her own hand to try and remove the sensation. It wasn't until she heard Eliza over her antics that she calmed down, hyperventilating maybe but calmer. <span class="time">-09:07 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison wanted to stomp on the face, but refrained, not wanting to suffer the fate the last person was no doubt suffering from. Madison glanced at Satoru coldly as she heard him rambling and glanced back at Eliza. What in the hell had they just got into? A person was dead, a religous nut was searching for the afterlife in hell, the doctor jekyll just turned into Hyde, and the damn walls were walking. <span class="time">-09:08 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[A spider crawled is now known as: Nozara's recorder]</font> <span class="time">-09:08 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;blame me for anything.&quot; <span class="time">-09:09 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> <i><b>Sacrifices like Sabrina,</b></i> the voice in his ear whispered. &quot;Sacrifices,&quot; he murmured, his gaze falling to the shrieking, flailing woman. <span class="time">-09:09 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> **were talking (not walking, though that would be interesting) <span class="time">-09:09 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;Sacrifices need to be made&quot; <span class="time">-09:11 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;Sacrifices need to be made <span class="time">-09:11 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;Sacrifices need to be made&quot; <span class="time">-09:11 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum hissed in annoyance as all hell started breaking loose. <b>&quot;All of you shut the hell up and listen or you're going to die!</b> he raged. <b>&quot;Eliza says move, you move! The freak show is over, Doctor dipshit, so unless you'd like to spend the rest of your miserable life here, I suggest you move your ass. Don't freak out about spiders, don't listen to the whispers. Very simple.&quot;</b> he huffed and gripped harder around Halla's wrist and tugged her back the way they had came. He wasn't playing the hero anymore, if they fell behind, so be it. <span class="time">-09:12 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;Sacrifices need to be made,&quot; Satoru said, falling into step with his own voice on the recorder. His eyes were glassy, lifeless. <span class="time">-09:13 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Shit.&quot; Eliza was letting go of Madison, stomping back towards Sabrina who was rolling in terror. She backhanded the woman, probably with more force than was really necessary, and hauled her up to her feet. &quot;Stop panicing or you won't leave here alive, do you understand? WALK!&quot; Now she was shoving Sabrina down the hall! <span class="time">-09:13 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Nozara's recorder is now known as: Nozara's left hand]</font> <span class="time">-09:13 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Nozara's left hand reached towards Eliza]</font> <span class="time">-09:13 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> His was crawling despite his willingness stay calm. Don't fall into the madness this place was trying to create within them... he repeated this in his head a few times. <span class="time">-09:14 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> She wimpered at the slap across the face, lower lip trembling. All thoughts of the spider dismissed her and so she did as was told. Slowly and reluctantly, she moved forward. <span class="time">-09:14 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #b22222;"><span class="username">Aiden Brooks: </span> ((his skin**)) <span class="time">-09:14 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Slowly, like considering the motion even while he was doing it, Satoru lifted his left hand. Fingers stretched outward, crawling through the air toward the woman's throat. How distracted was she? If he could just get rid of her, he could stay and study the creatures. <span class="time">-09:15 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> &quot;Wait, she <i>touched</i> something. Spider or not. She touched it.&quot; Madison stared at Saturo and her voice broke before she could say anything. She just started, mouth open. Part of her screamed to help her, the other part said no. Neither fight in her head was winning. <span class="time">-09:15 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Nozara's left hand seized Eliza's hair, pulling her backwards]</font> <span class="time">-09:16 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum eyed the raving doctor suspiciously and growled as his hand raised. He was like a man possessed. Quickly, he slipped his hand into his trench and pulled out a dagger and flung it at the man's hand, piercing it straight through. <b>None of that now..&quot;</b> he purred as he stepped between the two. <b>You see, we need this guide to escape here alive, and you'll not stop that.&quot;</b> <span class="time">-09:17 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Nozara's left hand is now known as: Callum's dagger]</font> <span class="time">-09:17 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Fingers entwined in Eliza's hair so it wouldn't be so easy to just yank free of his hold. And then a dagger was plunging through the meatiest part of his hand and shocking him back to reality. <span class="time">-09:17 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Callum's dagger twisted, the hilt writhing like some large, obscene worm, the metal texture forming into mouths, hundreds of tiny mouths, screaming as they tasted Nozara's blood]</font> <span class="time">-09:18 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;WHAT THE F--&quot; Pain was rippling up his arm from the wound but both his situation and then at what appeared to be Satan's dagger jutting from his hand. With a quick jerk, he dislodged the blade and sent it clattering to the floor. Meanwhile, blood from his hand dripped to the floor like the first droplets of a rainstorm. <span class="time">-09:20 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;It doesn't matter if we get back in t-aargh...!&quot; This was getting out of control and now people were turning on each other. Eliza untangled herself from Satoru's grip, staggering to the side before she was turning back to grab a hold of Callum's arm. &quot;You're making it worse...! You don't understand how this place works!&quot; <span class="time">-09:20 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Without looking back, yet hearing everything going on, Sabrina could only hum a small hymnn to try and drown out the noise. She wandered forward a few steps, keeping what she deemed a &quot;safe distance&quot; from everyone, to rock back and forth nervously on her heels. When that didn't work, she put her hands over her ears and muttered in a sing songy voice: &quot;Ain't nothing gonna get me nowww~ Notin's gonna do me haaaaarm~&quot; <span class="time">-09:20 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum's dagger is now known as: A pair of hands]</font> <span class="time">-09:21 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[A pair of hands closed over Sabrina's, holding her own palms against her ears]</font> <span class="time">-09:22 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum blinked as his blade shifted and blinked over to Eliza. <b>&quot;Well you said not to touch anything! I assumed a possessed being fell under that category!&quot;</b> he hissed back at her and flung Halla toweard the exit after the guide. <b> All of you get moving. Gods know if it'll overtake him again..&quot;</b> he growled out and slipped his hands back into his trench for more weapons. He wasn't going down without a fight. <span class="time">-09:23 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[A pair of hands is now known as: Something]</font> <span class="time">-09:24 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Something in Callum's coat pocket bit his hand]</font> <span class="time">-09:24 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Feeling something press against her own hands, she only braced herself adn sang even louder, feeling the vibration rumble in her head. <span class="time">-09:26 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Something is now known as: The pair of hands]</font> <span class="time">-09:26 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[The pair of hands pulled away from Sabrina's, phantom fingers running through her hair, down her shoulders, then away]</font> <span class="time">-09:27 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Eliza was hissing through her teeth, but she didn't respond. All she could do was keep the few that listened alive and get them back to the doorway. She was back behind Sabrina again, guiding her forward with a hand against her back. She saw nothing, she heard nothing of what Sabrina could feel. &quot;Just keep walking, honey. Ignore it. Don't let it confuse you or frighten you.&quot; <span class="time">-09:28 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[The pair of hands is now known as: Callum's pocket]</font> <span class="time">-09:29 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum is now known as: Halla]</font> <span class="time">-09:29 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Callum's pocket had sprouted teeth between the seams. They were savaging his hand]</font> <span class="time">-09:29 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Halla: </span> Halla whimpered as she followed after Eliza and the religious girl, confused as to why Cal had made her leave. She gripped her camera tightly in her fist and kept up with the other two women, making her way back out, regretting ever having asked to come here. <span class="time">-09:30 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Halla is now known as: Callum]</font> <span class="time">-09:30 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison walked with the surviving group and shook her head. Everything was spinning and her symbol burned on her wrist. <span class="time">-09:31 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Right hand gripping and squeezing the left, Satoru attempted to staunch the blood flowing but it seemed to find ways to escape. He stumbled after the religious nut and the guide, leaving a trail of crimson spots as he went. He sure as hell wasn't going to listen to any more voices or even give them his attention. <span class="time">-09:32 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum swore as he felt the sharp teeth dig into his hand and hastily pulled his hand out, two more daggers falling out at the quick motion. He brought the bloody hand to his mouth to stop the bleeding and moved quickly away from the livinmg weapons on the floor, staggering almost blindly toward the voice of Eliza. Screw the doctor, he was on his own. <span class="time">-09:32 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Callum's pocket: </span> Nozara's blood-trail <span class="time">-09:33 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum's pocket is now known as: Nozara's blood]</font> <span class="time">-09:33 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Nozara's blood shifted and moved, forming into words beneath their feet]</font> <span class="time">-09:33 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Remembering her bloodletter, she bit down hard on her lip and stuck a finger on the wound to get a nice smothering. All the while she walked, singing nervously and loudly while she multi tasked eyes transfixed on her necklace and omega letter. &quot;Nothing's gonna hurt meeeeee&quot; Anxiously, she grabbed at halla in front of her, clinging to her shirt as a guide to bury her face into, legs turning into jelly with fear. <span class="time">-09:34 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's blood: </span> <i>O N L Y T W O O F Y O U C A N L E A V E</i> <span class="time">-09:34 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison looked at Satoru and ripped off her other sleeve, tying it around his hand tightly so the pressure would stop the blood flow. She glanced at the floor and felt dread seep over her body. &quot;Why did you have to piss of this place?&quot; She asked him. <span class="time">-09:35 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Nozara's blood is now known as: One of the]</font> <span class="time">-09:36 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[One of the daggers that Callum had dropped leapt up in the air and went shooting towards Madison]</font> <span class="time">-09:36 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum is now known as: Halla]</font> <span class="time">-09:36 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Halla: </span> Halla blinked as she felt Sabrina nuzzle into her back and moved to grip the womans hand in her own, forcing a smile. She had to believe in her own survival if she were going to get out of here alive. She looked over to the Doctor and glared slightly. How the hell had he managed to catch up? And where was Cal if he wasn't holding him back? He eyes watched the blood drip from his hand and stopped dead as she noticed it was making words on the floor. <I>&quot;G-guys...?&quot;</I> she whispered, pointing. <span class="time">-09:39 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Halla is now known as: Callum]</font> <span class="time">-09:39 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison felt the blade rip into her chest and went flying against the wall, hitting her head hard. She pulled the dagger out, but knew it hit something major from the taste of blood in her mouth and spit some out. &quot;I guess I'm staying behind&quot; She muttered softly and looked up at the group. She got up slowly, her knees wobbly, but she had enough strength to move. She wouldnt survive the night without serious care soon, which wasnt going to happen. She looked at Eliza. &quot;Can...I do anything...to stop them long enough for you guys to get out?&quot; <span class="time">-09:39 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> Eliza saw the words and if she could have gotten any paler, she would have to be dead. &quot;Don't mind the words! It's a trick. A mind game...! It can't dictate who can leave.&quot; At least, it never had before. At this point she was begging, almost pleading people to listen. &quot;Just keep <i>moving forward</i>! No more wasting time, we are near the doorway!&quot; <span class="time">-09:41 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[One of the is now known as: The dagger]</font> <span class="time">-09:42 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;I'm s-sorry,&quot; Satoru stuttered. &quot;I didn't mean for it to get this b--&quot; Suddenly chunks of meat and blood were tearing away from Madison's chest. One minute she'd been fine, tending to his wound, the other...doing not so well. He moved to brace her, his face turning a sickly pale. &quot;Come on, hurry up and walk,&quot; he urged. <span class="time">-09:42 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[The dagger that had dealt Madison the mortal wound lay on the floor, wailing like a suffering child, its blade shedding tears]</font> <span class="time">-09:42 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum groaned softly as he followed after the voices, sucklinjg at his wounded hand arrdently. This was no time to get hurt! He had to get Halla back to safety! He hissed in pain as he kept walking, soon seeing the group ahead.. and then felt the wind of the dagger zip past his head. Not long after he heard a thunk of someone hitting the wall and swore again. Seems he had only made it worse and someone was now injured. He only hoped it wasn't his little apprentice. He made his way to the group and groaned as he saw Madison on the ground, his blade nearby... weeping? <b>Blood... Maybe blood will stop it! That's why we have the BloodLetters!&quot;</b> He suddenly shouted. &quot;<B>&quot;Blood weakens anything in this place!&quot;</B> <span class="time">-09:44 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Aiden Brooks</font> trick or...]</font> <span class="time">-((09:45 Oct 13))</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;IDIOT,&quot; Satoru shouted at Callum. &quot;Ignore it. Don't interact with it! That's how it got <i>me</i>!&quot; <span class="time">-09:46 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[The dagger is now known as: Aiden Brooks]</font> <span class="time">-09:46 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard! Do you not see the blood everywhere? Nothing is getting <i>weaker</i>!&quot; Eliza couldn't waist time arguing with him, and now Madison wasn't likely to make it... Eliza stalked past the two girls, Halla and Sabrina, now leading the way directly! <span class="time">-09:46 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Aiden Brooks turned towards Callum, her eyes pearl white, her mouth stretched wide in a grin. &quot;THAT'S RIGHT, CALLUM. GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-09:46 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Aiden Brooks lunged at Callum, scratching and biting]</font> <span class="time">-09:47 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison leaned down to pick up the blade, almost tending to it like a child, she shh'ed it and held it tight. Seeing Aiden attach Callum, she stabbed Aiden in the chest with it suddenly. &quot;Maybe since this thing is from hell like you, it'll actually do some damage this time.&quot; <span class="time">-09:48 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> The manic fear in Sabrina had taken over again. She looked at everyone, then herself, and then the letters. It was almost too much and she broke down in a pathetic sob, while she yanked at her hair. She grabbed Eliza's shirt, letting go of halla so that she wouldn't get left behind. &quot;if we die wvere do we go!? I don't want to be stuck here! Purgatory is for the sinners of the world!!&quot; <span class="time">-09:48 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Aiden Brooks let out a hideous scream, stumbling backwards]</font> <span class="time">-09:49 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Aiden Brooks howled as black blood boiled from her chest, dropping to the floor and burning it like acid. She locked bone-white eyes on Callum and charged towards him]</font> <span class="time">-09:51 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum growled and looked toward them. <b>&quot;Then you explain it, genius!&quot; he growled. This was getting ridiculous and his patience was wearing thin. He blinked as Aiden launched at him and quickly pulled his hands up to shield his face from the attack. Only when Madison stabbed it, did he get a good look. Aiden.. when had that happened?! He growled and moved to grab Halla's arm once more where the girl stood and dragged her toward the exit. &quot;I've had enough of this shit!&quot;</b> He heard the howl of Aiden and looked back, only to deliver a swift scissor kick to the possessed beast and tyurn back quickly to run. <span class="time">-09:52 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Then why the fuck did you come on this tour, you stupid bitch...!&quot; Eliza was cracking, this was out of her control now. Focus...! Panic killed people here! Eliza just kept dragging Sabrina forward, down the warped hall. Knowing when to turn, where to go. It was too late to try and keep them all together. They were all breaking the rules. <span class="time">-09:53 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Aiden Brooks fell to the ground, shrieking and convulsing, her body falling apart, black blood boiling out and melting through the floor. Her face collapsed, her skeleton dissolved, her entrails steamed and ruptured.]</font> <span class="time">-09:54 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> More possession and satanic daggers. Satoru stumbled back a few steps, then noticed that Eliza was still heading away from them. &quot;Stay here and fight evil if you want. I'm leaving,&quot; he growled and whirled on his heel. His vision swam, dizziness from losing blood forced him to sway on the spot and struggle to get the ground back where it belonged. By then, Callum was ahead of him, so he broke out into a jog, reached out a hand, grabbed hold of the man's shoulder, and spun him around. &quot;I've had enough of your attitude!&quot; And he shoved the young man roughly with both hands, smearing blood on the right shoulder. <span class="time">-09:56 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> &quot;Eliza, we'll make it out, right? Sinners go to hell! Only those who have repented and done good in the world get to live, right? OH GOD,I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!&quot; She shrieked into the back of Eliza's shirt, the other hand gripping her cross so tightly it dug into her palm. <span class="time">-09:56 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Aiden Brooks is now known as: The second dagger]</font> <span class="time">-09:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison felt the blade whimper in her head and looked down at it sadly. &quot;Its hungry.&quot; She muttered, petting the blade. She could feel herself merging with whatever the creature was. Slowly, all her morality was seeping away and she looked up at the group with a sinister smile, then at Sabrina. &quot;I suggest you run now. It wants you next. &quot; <span class="time">-09:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[The second dagger from Callum's pocket lifted off the ground and hurtled down the corridor. It same to a stop, hovering in the air, in between Callum and Nozara. It was within easy reach of either man.]</font> <span class="time">-09:57 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum had kept up relatively well with Eliza and Sabrina, occasionally looking behind to make sure nothing would attack from behind. He growled as he was shoved and moved to press Halla on ahead. <B>&quot;<I>My</I> attitude? Who was the one treating thisd like a god-damned Sunday outing to the Planetarium?!&quot;</B> He yelled back, his eye flickering as he saw his dagger come into view. He reached out quickly and grabbed the thing, lest it do anymore damage to another innocent. <span class="time">-10:00 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;Purgatory doesn't care about good or evil.&quot; Eliza muttered. She could hear Madison behind them, the woman's tone of voice having shifted. Didn't matter. Too late for her. Keep the ones she had alive and get to the doorway. Eliza reached a hand behind her, gripping Sabrina's arm with a reassuring squeeze, depsite some of the harshness of her own words.&quot; <span class="time">-10:01 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;<i>My</i> attitude isn't what caused this whole mess!&quot; He was about to shove Callum again when the dagger appeared before his eyes. And when Callum grabbed it, he mistook it for an attack and quickly threw his hands onto the dagger as well, trying to wrestle the weapon from Callum's hand. <span class="time">-10:02 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #EB5E66;"><span class="username">Madison: </span> Madison giggled at Callum touched the dagger, shaking her head no. &quot;You poor thing. Soon you'll be one of us too.&quot; Her voice was dark and demonic now. She faded into the darkness and seemed to melt in it to be apart of the creature of the walls. A new door form in the hallway, it almost seemed to echo laughter behind it. <span class="time">-10:03 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Madison</font> howls in the moonlight.]</font> <span class="time">-((10:03 Oct 13))</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum is now known as: Halla]</font> <span class="time">-10:05 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Halla: </span> Halla gasped as she stumbled on ahead, quickly catching up to Eliza and Sabrina. <b>What about everyone else? What will happen to them?!</b> she asked breathlessly as she continued to run. Her endurance wasn't the worst, but she could feel her chest burning. <span class="time">-10:06 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Halla is now known as: Callum]</font> <span class="time">-10:06 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Once more, Sabrina began to sing to try and drown out the echo of what Madison had told her. She wavered her eyes back and forth quickly, not even daring to look behind her at the argument going on. She started quietly, and then slowly crescendo'd, singing over and over again the same hymnn. <span class="time">-10:08 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum blinked as Satoru grabbed at the dagger as well and tugged back. <b>&quot;What are you trying to do you nutjob, kill me?!&quot;</b> he yelled at the man, knowing he himself was already trapped in this hell. <b>It's too late for us, why the hell would I care to attack you? I just don't want Halla to end up like Madison...&quot;</b> <span class="time">-10:08 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[The second dagger is now known as: Madison's hand]</font> <span class="time">-10:11 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> &quot;Bullshit! We can still catch up, but you're not going to do that until I'm <i>dealt with</i>, right?&quot; Satoru laughed dryly. <i><b>That's right. Callum is out to get you. It's kill or be killed, Satoru...</i></b> His eye twitched, then he threw Callum up against the wall, trying with renewed vigor to yank away the dagger. <span class="time">-10:12 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Madison's hand extended from the wall, caressing Callum's leg, walking fingers down his back]</font> <span class="time">-10:12 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum snarled as he was pushed back against the wall and moved quickly to pull Satoru into a headlock. <b>&quot;I'm not trying to kill you, you imbecile! Let go of the dagger!&quot;</b> he spat at the other, putting pressure on his jugular to weaken him. He shuddered as he felt the hand onhis pant leg and screamed out, flippiping Satoru to the ground. <b>&quot;Don't you see? We're already dead.</b> <span class="time">-10:15 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Madison's hand is now known as: Nozara's recorder]</font> <span class="time">-10:16 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;caused this whole mess!&quot; <span class="time">-10:16 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;caused this whole mess!&quot; <span class="time">-10:16 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"><span class="username">Nozara's recorder: </span> &quot;caused this whole mess!&quot; <span class="time">-10:16 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;I see the end of the hall. Our door.&quot; She muttered at the two girls. The abnormalities of the hall were starting to fade in this area, looking more normal and less twisted as they grew closer. Eliza dug in to her bag, pulling her knife to make sure the letter on her palm was cut deep and fresh. <span class="time">-10:16 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Nozara's recorder is now known as: A face]</font> <span class="time">-10:19 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> At hearing what Eliza had to say, she nearly jumped for joy and let out a happy, giddy yelp of happiness. her eagerness pushed Eliza forward, making her go faster, obviously excited to get out of the hell hole. <span class="time">-10:19 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[A face glinted in Eliza's blade, seen for a half-second - a man, pale and crimson-eyed. And then it was gone]</font> <span class="time">-10:19 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum is now known as: Halla]</font> <span class="time">-10:21 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Headlock. He grabbed a leg. About to flip Callum on his back. Free now. &quot;Not until I see your blood.&quot; Grinning from ear to ear. The dagger firmly gripped in his hand. The hand lifted... Satoru grinned all the more as he felt the resistance of the meat of Callum's stomach against the blade. Hot, red crimson trickled at the man's feet. But they weren't leaning against the wall now, were they? It was a door. <span class="time">-10:22 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Halla: </span> Halla breathed a sigh of relief at the woman's words, looking back momentarily to see if her mentor would catch up. Some doctor couldn't get the best of ACal... he'd be along shortly, she just knew it. She looked ahead and ran with a renewed spark. <span class="time">-10:23 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Halla is now known as: Callum]</font> <span class="time">-10:23 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> She missed it. Or did she? They reached the doorway. The chalk outline drawn on to a stone wall. Eliza pressed her bloody hand against it, and like the first time there was a flash and the wall began to ripple. Eliza stepped to the side. &quot;Go through the doorway. Now.&quot; <span class="time">-10:25 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum huffed as he felt the blade sink through his thick trench coat and stab into his gut. Not a mortasl wound, no, but debilitating it would be... He blaced his blood-soaked had on the wall behind himself, ready to push back and get the upperhand, but the wall was no longer there and they were sinking through the rift of the doorway slowly. <span class="time">-10:25 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Callum is now known as: Halla]</font> <span class="time">-10:26 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #9B30FF;"><span class="username">Nozara Satoru: </span> Sinking... Sinking... Noisy footsteps and haggard breathing slowly turned to static, then faded altogether as they were consumed by the door. And what did Satoru feel? Relief. And then <i>hunger</i>... <span class="time">-10:27 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>(Logout) Nozara Satoru</font> fled in terror.]</font> <span class="time">-((10:28 Oct 13))</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Halla: </span> Halla blinked as they reached the door, practically bouncing on her toes with the renewed adreniline and looked up at Eliza for a moment. &quot;Thank you...&quot; she breathed out and moved to hug the woman quickly before slipping through the riplling doorway and back to the world of the living. A smile crept over her face as she fell into the cool grass of the night, finally letting her body rest. <span class="time">-10:28 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;That's one...&quot; Eliza muttered as Halla passed through. <span class="time">-10:29 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[A face is now known as: Madison's arm]</font> <span class="time">-10:29 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Madison's arm shot out of the wall and wrapped around Eliza's neck, pulling her against the wall next to the doorway. The air was choked from her body]</font> <span class="time">-10:30 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #99182C;"><span class="username">Sabrina: </span> Sabrina looked at Eliza then at halla that slipped through, and let out a shriek as a hand flung through. Quickly, she escaped through the door letting out a &quot;thank god!&quot; as she did so. <span class="time">-10:31 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Halla is now known as: Callum]</font> <span class="time">-10:32 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> &quot;...two!&quot; Eliza couldn't breathe! Her hands gripping the arm as she struggled to get free. ...maybe it was futile after all! Her hand reached out towards the doorway. If she was going down, she was making sure nothing else left this place. <span class="time">-10:33 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Madison's arm is now known as: Nozara]</font> <span class="time">-10:34 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum groaned as his back hit the ground and moved to kick out at his attacker, his hand moving to cover his wound with a hiss. <b>&quot;You're fucking possessed still! I knew it! I knew I couldn't trust you!&quot;</b> he spat and moved to kick the blade away freom the man, panting roughly as the blood oozed between his fingers at his exertion. <span class="time">-10:34 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Nozara gripped Callum's throat, pulling him into the wall with him. His eyes were bone white, his teeth grinning and jagged. &quot;YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, CALLUM!&quot; His flesh began to meld with the stone]</font> <span class="time">-10:35 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum grunted as he felt the stone slip about his throat and grunted angrily. <b>&quot;Just... Tell me she got out...&quot;</b> he huffed, struggling to breathe as he began to sink into the porous rock. <span class="time">-10:40 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Nozara grinned, his breath like sulfur and the rotting dead. &quot;She's with us now, Callum. For all eternity.&quot;]</font> <span class="time">-10:42 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> No one else was coming. They were lost to purgatory. So she was wrong after all, and it claimed what it wanted... Almost there...! Eliza reached and stretched until her fingers crossed over the chalk line and her bloodied hand was pressing against the rippling doorway. <span class="time">-10:42 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Nozara is now known as: Madison's arm]</font> <span class="time">-10:47 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum growled at the beast and struggled. <b>&quot;You lie!&quot;</b> He squirmed until he was able to slip his head under the stone arm, the tight grip pulling of the patch covering his left eye and scraping his forehead. He made a dive for the doorway and sealed it with his bloodied hand before stumbling down the hallway. Left, right, straight, straight, right... His mind grew foggy as he squinted into the darkness, seeing the rippling waves of the door, Halla sprawled on the grass just beyond. He grinned slightly and panted as he saw Eliza move to cover the door with her hand to close it up, most likely until the next tour. His eye met hers and he stopped dead, wondering if he was better off staying behind. <span class="time">-10:47 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Madison's arm tightened, the nails digging into Eliza's shoulder. It was trying to pull her back]</font> <span class="time">-10:47 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #2F4F4F;"><span class="username">Eliza: </span> She wasn't like the others, she wasn't so easily pulled or swayed or played with! The wall was solid against her back, but then that also meant she was being choked to death! Her vision was starting to black and she couldn't tell if she had managed to close the doorway or not. Her had slipped away from the chalk line and her body was falling limp. <span class="time">-10:51 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FF3300;"><span class="username">Callum: </span> Callum blinked as he saw the pale arm jutting from the wall clinging into Eliza's flesh. Shuddering softly, he gathered what little energy he had left and ran at the woman, essentially tackling her out the door. He panted as he sunk to his knees just inside of the gates of Purgatory and lifted the arm from his gut, smearing it over his side of the rift. &quot;See you on the next tour, 'Liza...&quot; he husked just before the door sealed shut, his smile almost warm. <span class="time">-10:52 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FFFFFF;"> <font size=1>[Madison's arm is now known as: Meresin]</font> <span class="time">-10:53 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #FBEC5D;"> <font size=2>[Meresin stood as a silhouette behind Callum as the door sealed, his demonic form cloaked in shadow, his eyes glowing crimson. He had gathered his souls.]</font> <span class="time">-10:53 Oct 13</span></div>
    <div style="color: #CCFFFF;"> <p class=ngm>ROLEPLAY END! <span class="time">-Eliza</span></div>