CHARP POLL: On Site charping or Discord charping? What are you available for!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

WHICH WILL YOU DO CHAT STYLE RP IN

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
CHARP = CHAT ROLEPLAY.
It is a short form, fast paced, improvisation style of roleplay in live time. You try to post quickly and briefly, often focused on quick action and dialogue. It's a great exercise in concise writing and thinking on the fly.

Hello! I have been out of commission in running charps for awhile. Ò◇Ó It's my physical body yadda yadda you get it. I AM WORKING ON A SCHEDULE FOR THE FALL AND WINTER SEASON for when my brain comes out of it's summer hell. I have a series of POLLS ABOUT CHAT STYLE ROLEPLAYING, make sure you vote in all of the threads so I can put together campaigns and schedules that can cover a wide variety of members!

Many of these will be useful for ANY aspiring ChaRP GM out there, so feel free to use the data for your own planning purposes. 8D

To this thread's question:

ON SITE SITE ROOM FOR CHAT RPS OR DISCORD CHANNELS ON THE IWAKU SERVER?

I'm not gonna stop running on-site charps, but this poll is testing the waters for running scheduled sessions on Discord and if anyone would participate (and a rough estimate on how many.)

ALL THE POLL THREADS:

Last edited: