OFFICIAL EVENT CHARP! Arseidis: Ghost Town - November Wednesday 3rd @ 12 Noon to 3pm Central

Added to Calendar: 11-03-21

ARE YOU ATTENDING?


  • Total voters
    3

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
arseidis.jpg

ARSEIDIS: GHOST TOWN
NOVEMBER 3RD WEDNESDAY @ 12PM NOON TO 3PM CENTRAL TIME​

Founded on the edge of a forest in northwest Wyoming by two business men hoping to establish trade and mining in the area, Arseidis was meant to be a bustling new community. Instead, within ten years it became overran with the worst of the worst in villainy and vagrants. Then one day in the late 1880s, without warning or explanation, everyone in town was gone. Of course locals assumed that the violence and lack of work eventually drove people out of the town, but urban legends of hellmouths and curses flourished. Eventually the town faded from people's minds, the properties sold, the area forgotten.

Come to present date, the property has been inherited by a last living relative and by chance the abandoned town was discovered. With Arseidis' rich history (and an offer of a great deal of money), the owner has allowed a nearby University sole access to the property for study and investigation. A hodgepodge of people with different interests have arrived to uncover the secrets of Arseidis.


*** This is a reboot! That means a fresh start for the setting! :D


EVENT INFO


WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are someone part of the team here to discover Arseidis’ history and secrets. You can be a student or faculty of the University there because you have an interest of some sort, or you can be someone that was hired to help this “expedition”. There is no proven supernatural existence that you are aware of. So, yes you must play a human and no you can not have magic or powers! Outside of that, you’re welcome to get creative with characters, but make sure they fit the setting. Don’t show up as a ninja or British spy.

WHERE: Join us in the ARSEIDIS chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a ACTION SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.



EASY CHARP TIPS!


Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi

Zarko Straadi

Edgenoble
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magical, modern, Steampunk
1635947284604.png
Name: Senli Hsiang
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Biography:

Senli was abandoned on the steps of a Buddhist convent as a baby. She was raised by nuns, and taught Wushu, Tai Chi, and Wing Chun martial arts, including the use of the jian (Chinese longsword), bladed chain whip (a long chain with a crosswise handle at one end and a small blade at the other), "iron flute," fan, chopsticks and staff, along with other traditional arts such as calligraphy and the flute (music). When she was 15, a corrupt Qing magistrate claimed that the convent was a hotbed of sedition, but what he really wanted was to pillage it and sell the women into slavery and prostitution. He attacked with a military detachment, and in the chaos, Senli escaped.

She began a career as a youxia, a wandering righter of wrongs. In addition to fighting ordinary criminals like bandits and opium dealers, she began a patient, subtle campaign against the magistrate. One by one, she exposed the corrupt dealings of his political allies, and got them removed from power or dealt with them herself. Finally, the magistrate himself was brought down. However, he had placed a high bounty on her, and a gang of martial artist assassins had offered to capture her for him. They tracked her down and overpowered her, but when they brought her in, the magistrate was gone, and with him, the promised bounty. Hoping to get at least something for her and get rid of her for good at the same time, they sold her to a foreigner who would take her far away from China: a British dealer in opium and human trafficking who bought her to be someone's exotic and expensive mail-order bride.

Her captors did not know about her martial arts skills, and she did not use them to defend herself when they abused her during the long trip across the Pacific. When her ship reached San Francisco, she was able to break free, steal back her possessions (which the opium dealer had intended to keep as exotic souvenirs), and make her escape. She headed out into the frontier, where she could resume her path as a youxia, and perhaps someday find students and form a convent or monastery in some faraway, isolated location. Alone in nature, she found peace and recovery, until she found her way to a tiny town named Arseidis.

Weapons: Staff, jian (Chinese longsword), bladed chain whip (its blade is an elongated teardop with the chain attachment at the wide end; it is sharpened along the forward edges and point, and decorated with a yin-yang and Chinese characters for her convent, so that it can be worn disguised as a necklace). Her flute is made of steel, and she knows martial arts techniques that use it as a weapon; she can also weaponize her chopsticks.

Senli also has a monk's carrying bag, a small hatchet, flint and steel, a brass bowl, wooden spoon, and chopsticks.
 
Last edited:

Zarko Straadi

Edgenoble
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, magical, modern, Steampunk

  • Diana:
    WELCOME TO THE ARSEIDIS CHARP!


    Today at 10:06 AM



  • Diana:
    This is a modern setting with a weird west feel. A bunch of researchers from a college are visiting this old ghost town for various reasons. Strange things will happen!


    Today at 10:07 AM


  • Diana:
    IMPORTANT! Write your character's name within the first sentence of each post so we know who you're playing. You can also make use of bbcode color to help differentiate your posts from others.


    Today at 10:08 AM


  • Diana:
    KEEP IT SHORT, WRITE IT FAST! Charps are fast-paced real time roleplay. Long posts mean you might miss out on action, as well as being harder for people to read quickly. Make sure your posts stick to 10 sentences or less.


    Today at 10:09 AM


  • Diana:
    Game Master posts are written in this bright bold yellow. They are guiding your characters on what to do next, so pay attention to them!


    Today at 10:10 AM


  • Diana:
    As always, my roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY! If you've never charped before, no worries! I am in the main chat to help answer questions or give suggestions. Don't worry about mistakes, we're here to have some fun!


    Today at 10:11 AM


  • Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)


    Today at 10:12 AM

  • Diana:
    The day is cloudy and grey, making the old empty town of Arseidis look even more spooky. There are three vehicles parked next to what used to be an old grocery store; a transport van owned by the college, a second utility van with equipment, and the car one of the professors drove in. A few tables to work off of are already set up, with one of the chaperoning professors setting out cameras and other bits and bobbles for the crew to grab a will.


    Today at 10:54 AM

  • Diana:
    One such researcher was Trenton DeBaggio, who honestly was just there because he needed the extra credits to pass his throw-away class of Introduction to Folklore. Wearing his workout shorts, a tight tshirt, and aviator sunglasses, he looked incredibly out of place amongst his more (in his opinion) nerdy companions. "So I just what, walk around taking pictures and waving around this buzzy wanker? Cool, cool cool." he nodded at a professor.


    Today at 11:13 AM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli wrapped herself up in her monk's robe, shrugging her head down to her shoulders so that the wide brim of her conical woven bamboo hat would shelter more of her from the sheets of rain that poured down from the darkened sky. Howling winds rose to a mournful howl, grabbing at her hat, with gusts shoving at her like invisible hands. She hastened her steps as thunder rumbled angrily. BAM! A bright flash of light from the sky hit a twisted, gnarly dead tree, setting it alight. She came over a rise, and there it was: Arseidis. It was mostly a dark, jagged shadow, but here and there flickering light came through a window, promising warmth and shelter. Senli felt a moment's resistance to the idea, because it would mean dealing with Whites, but another gale of wind kicked her, almost as if to shove her forward. But as she drew closer to the town, the air somehow became thicker, resisting her movements as if she were swimming underwater. Another bright flash of light that surrounded her, filled her world, and then....


    Today at 11:19 AM

  • Diana:
    How strange for Senli! Once the blinding light faded from her vision, she found that the storm had also faded to nothing but a cloudy grey sky. The "Welcome to Arseidis" sign was well behind her, and the town was still forward down the dirt road. Though... something seemed off.


    Today at 11:23 AM

  • Diana:
    In the middle of town an out-of-nowhere lightning bolt had given the team a good fright from the sound. Many voices grumbled, and a few worried about the possibilities of rain ruining equipment. The professors worked on moving their base of operation into the nearby grocery store, but encouraged all of their researches to go out into the town and explore!


    Today at 11:25 AM

  • Diana:
    "Man, I hope my Nikes don't get wet," complained Trenton, who realizing he probably shouldn't have worn his good sneakers to this thing. But hey, he looked real good. Taking a camera, a small bag, and a bottle of water, Trenton wandered down the road looking for cool shit to take pictures of. Fuck, he didn't even know what he was supposed to be photographing? Ghosts? Old shit?


    Today at 11:27 AM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli pulled herself up from hands and knees. The sky was still cloudy, but the rains had gone. Stranger still, the desert soil was dry. A look around to find the sun--morning? Was I struck? she thought. Still, she was exhausted, and a warm, dry place to sleep felt like a really good idea. Yet, as she came around the corner of the blacksmith's shop at the far end of town and out into the main street, the town looked abandoned...except for a White man in very strange clothes. Then she saw the others. Their clothes also strange, and the equipment they carried even stranger. Behind them...vehicles...of some kind? But made of something other than wood, and where were the horses?


    Today at 11:28 AM

  • Diana:
    Trenton smacked a mosquito that dared to land on his bicep and grimaced. Man, it should've been too cool for skeeters! He very nearly barreled right into the girl with the weirdass hat. "Whoooaa, uh," he squinted at the rest of her costume. "What's up anime chick? Shouldn't you be in like a cowboy hat and some chaps or something?"


    Today at 11:34 AM

  • Dawn:
    Yanel spent a moment admiring the view that was Trenton before recalling the absolute shit personality attached and immediately went back to gathering his gear. The random bolt of lightning should have been enough to have his hair standing up straight from shock but his brunette waves-almost-curls were just too stubborn for that. In a pair of ripped jeans, old sneakers, and a lime green long sleeved, Yanel had little doubt of getting lost because he was very easy to see, and the plan had been to wander off on his own; spirits often avoided big crowds... He paused though, cocking an eyebrow at the weird Trenton-stranger interaction.


    Today at 11:40 AM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli willed herself to keep her face neutral instead of giving the man a quizzical look. Her mastery of English was far from complete, but this man spoke in the next level of incomprehensible. "Excuse me sir," she said, trying to buy time to figure out what words to say. Shouldn't you be in a cowboy hat and some chaps or something?! she thought. His tight shirt and short-pants looked more like extra-colorful underwear than proper clothes, and his shoes looked like...well, they looked like nothing she had ever seen before, and only qualified as 'shoes' because they were covering his feet and performing that function. "I am...looking for shelter?" she said as her eyes fell on another man--an impoverished soul, judging by his ragged, torn jeans.


    Today at 11:45 AM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Then she noticed something peculiar: the tears on his pants were symmetrical. Some kind of near-death experience in the mines or some steam-powered machine?


    Today at 11:50 AM

  • Diana:
    "Yeah, it does like it's gonna rain or some shit. We should probably, like, pick out one of these buildings and just hang out in there for awhile," he commented, tapping his chiseled chin as he thought about it. Boy, she looked weird, but she was also hot. A guy couldn't get mad at girls doing hot girl shit. "Hey, lets just go in that one - the uh.. Saloon. Oh shit, I bet that was one of those ye olde timey whore houses! That's gotta be haunted right?" Trenton didn't even wait for her, he very boldly led the way and shoved past the rickety doors into the old saloon.


    Today at 11:51 AM

  • Dawn:
    The second eyebrow joined the first as Yanel tried to understand the weird pitying vibe he was getting from this random lady. There were several 'reasons' people had and continued to pity Yanel for and just about all of them were stupid, but this lady shouldn't know any of the-- Oh gods, she was staring intently now. What was her deal? Trenton was talking about whore houses being haunted. "Not for the reasons you think," he snorted and played follow the leader. Trenton as the leader was not a grand idea, but here they were. "Are you a LARPer or something?" he asked the stranger, lifting his camera up to peer into the saloon via the screen and record a few seconds.


    Today at 11:55 AM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    The man continued to speak gibberish; even the parts she could understand didn't make sense. 'Hang' out in a building? Didn't the Whites do their hangings outside of town? And what would be 'old timey' about Arseidis' whorehouse? She didn't expect to be especially welcome there. Still, it was the best place to hope for shelter. Before Senli could turn to follow, the impoverished man spoke to her. 'Larper?'Senli thought. It was a trade she had not heard of. Or perhaps another slang for 'whore?' She hoped not. "No, sir. I am a traveler." As she turned toward the saloon, she froze in her tracks. The building looked like it had been abandoned. For ages. Regathering her wits, she followed the men inside.


    Today at 12:04 PM

  • Diana:
    The inside of the saloon indeed looked long abandoned. Chairs and tables were strewn about, covered in layers of dust, cobwebs and green mossy molds. Behind the bar there were a bunch of old bottles, some even looked like they still had liquor inside. A derelict piano sat near a small platform that used to be a stage, and there was a set of stairs leading to a partially open second floor. It all seemed quite ancient and undisturbed.


    Today at 12:10 PM

  • Diana:
    "Traveler makes sense, I def would have remember you if you went to our college," commented Trenton as he snooped around the saloon. Naturally he went straight to the bar and started picking up bottles and seeing if he could get any of them open. "Check this shit out! Do you think it's still any good?"


    Today at 12:11 PM

  • Dawn:
    "A traveler? How'd you end up here?" Yanel asked as the trio wandered inside. He could feel the floorboards barely holding his weight from how rotted they were and he was about to warn Mister Muscles-for-brains, but alas, the man was already across the room and raiding the bar. "Probably, although there's no guarantee one of those won't make you go blind and how are you going to catch a football if you can't see?"


    Today at 12:15 PM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli stared in shock. She might have been able to explain the damage to the outside to the storm, but this, this was impossible. Her mind barely registered the words of the first man, gibberish as always. The second man was closer to comprehensible, but what in the world was a football? It sounded like it would either be hilarious, or chilling (a ball made of feet, grisly tokens from raids against the Indians?). "I...walked," she said. "Arseidis is only shelter from the storm. What...happened here?"


    Today at 12:21 PM

  • Diana:
    "HA! Football. Man, I don't want brain damage. I'm in wrestling." Sadly, Trenton could not get a bottle open without cracking it open, and he was already bored with it. Now he was trying to fix his hair with help from the clouded mirror behind the bar.


    Today at 12:25 PM

  • Diana:
    Almost as if in response to Senli's question, a strange guttural sound whispered through the saloon. One who watched too many horror movies might invoke memories of The Grudge, but it could have easily been a strange bird or old croaky pipes. Quite suddenly the mirror Trenton was gazing in shattered all over the floor.


    Today at 12:25 PM

  • Diana:
    "SHIT AH!" He yelped, stumbling back only to have his foot crash through one of the creaky old floorboards. "Oh fuck, fuck! My foot is stuck! Damn, it reeks in this hole! Somebody get me out!"


    Today at 12:26 PM

  • Dawn:
    Yanel was not a sports person, not one bit. He would have told Trenton so if not for the mild chaos that ensued the jock's clarification. Despite his lack of physical prowess, Yanel was over to Trenton in a heartbeat and assessing the situation. "Stop moving, okay? You're making it worse by wriggling. Hey Traveler Lady, come and put weight on this board here so it bends down; it's got his ankle trapped."


    Today at 12:35 PM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    By reflex, Senli sank into a low back stance, right hand falling on the hilt of her jian. But there was nothing concrete to correspond to the gutteral growl she swore she heard. Instead: the mirror the first man was using shattered, as if it were unable to reflect his too-pretty face; then he was trapped, foot through the floor and crying for help. The second man raced to his side. Thankfully, when he called out to her, the rest of his words made sense. "Shi, Senli said, giving a nod and hurrying over to do as she was asked.


    Today at 12:40 PM

  • Diana:
    Something putrid indeed was down there in the hole, for as soon as Yanel and Senli were close enough they could smell it. A cross between rotten eggs, old fish, and bile, the scent was almost nauseating. Trenton could feel something wet creeping into his name-brand sneakers, soaking into his soaks, seemingly hot and sticky against his skin.


    Today at 12:43 PM

  • Diana:
    "Oh fuck, oh shit I think I crushed a dead body down in there! I'm going to get rabies! Do you get rabies from dead bodies? Wait, is it bubonic plague? Fuck, I can't miss any wrestling practices!" panicked Trenton, who did the opposite of being still and started thrashing about trying to get his foot lose.
    • Haha
    Reactions: View

    Today at 12:45 PM

  • Dawn:
    Vomiting was not something Yanel did easily nor often, praised for having his EMT mother's stomach. The smell he was being assaulted with right now, however? Yeah, that was something else. Trenton was not helping but thankfully the traveler was. Together, they pushed the board down and Yanel pulled on the thrashing leg with his weakboy arms. You'd think he'd be stronger from all the dustyass tomes he fetched for his mother and the heavyass scrolls he fetched for his other mother!


    Today at 12:52 PM

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli winced against the horrid stench. "Please calm yourself sir," she said. "Slow, deep breath, in through your mouth," she said. The other man proved unable to get the leg free, so Senli shifted to a front stance so she could lean forward while keeping some weight on her back foot to keep the board down. She grabbed the thrashing leg and pulled it free, snapping the rotted edge of a board with his toe. "Are you alright?" she asked.


    Today at 12:59 PM

  • Diana:
    POP! Thank goodness Trenton's leg had come free - though it came loose without his shoe. Something a bright orange and goopy was all over his socked foot. But he couldn't be properly disgusted by that, as that guttural eerie sound had come back. Goop was now trying to ooze up out of the broken floor boards, as if a oil deposit had just been tapped.


    Today at 1:03 PM

  • The Mood is Write:
    "What's going on?" a stern voice demanded from the doorway—a short an supremely ugly man with several body deformities had arrived. He wasn't from the university, but was invited by a professor who called him her 'friend'. Aldric Rogers, he was called, and he had to use a cane for his bad hips, twisted back, and uneven legs. He scowled with his singular eye as he looked around, and finally spotted movement behind the bar. "This better not be a random fuck..." he muttered in annoyance, having heard the noises from outside.


    57 minutes ago

  • Dawn:
    Trenton popped free and Yanel tumbled backwards, cutting up his hands and elbows on the shattered glass as he scrambled away from the hole. An additional voice drew his attention away from the burbling hole for just a moment, his face heating at the accusation. "She's not really my type, Sir. And that's not lube." He pointed at the weird orange goo on Trenton's sock.


    52 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    "What?" Aldric asked, then walked around to where he could see past the bar. "What the fuck." It wasn't a question as he scowled at the weird substance. "You brought gloves, right? Use them to get that sock off him. Don't know what that shit is." With that, he limped over and gripped Trenton's arm. "You stay still."


    50 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli's head snapped to the new voice; an oddly-shaped silhouette against the outside light. The newcomer joined the second man to help the first, and spoke more gibberish. "Excuse me sirs, we should get him away from that," she said, pointing at the bubbling goo that looked poised to erupt and spread.


    46 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    Senli was indeed right, as the goo gurgled and bubbled and BURST OUT in the form of a long skeleton shaped arm!?! It slammed against the floor boards reaching for something to grab ahold of. Something in the hole was clearly trying to clamber it's way free and it smelled of pure evil.


    43 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    Trenton was being sour about the loss of one very expensive sneaker, but now some freaky shit was happening and he had enough braincells to know that shit was messed up and he needed to get away from it. "FUCKIN SHIT, WHAT IS THAT THING?" He bellowed, scrambling backwards on his ass and right into a bunch of the askew chairs in the saloon. He probably gave his head a good clonk on the underside of a table, but that didn't phase him.
    • Haha
    Reactions: View

    41 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh shit. That wasn't normal. Aldric grunted and grabbed anyone who wasn't already fucking off and hauled them away from the hole. "Fuck! Shit!"


    39 minutes ago

  • Dawn:
    Yanel was already pulling gloves from his backpack, donning them and peeling off Trenton's tainted sock. And when he saw the arm extend from the hole? He made a startled noise and threw the sock at it like that would do anything! Chaos Part II ensued and Yanel was scrambling on all fours awaaay from that shit.


    37 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    Most horrifyingly, the goop covered sock started inchworming back towards Yanel. A second arm managed to punch it's way up out of the goop hole! Whatever it was, it was coming out!


    36 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli drew her jian in a swift motion, then lunged at the arm with a sweeping slice. Best to slow the thing's escape...


    35 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    "Get out!" Aldric barked as he scrambled away, yanking Senli along with him. He was surprisingly strong for an old man with so many physical deformities. He was going to feel this later, but lives were more important than avoiding pain.


    33 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    Senli's swing strikes true - one arm goings SPLAT against the old floorboards. ...but it didn't stop moving! Using it's skelly fingers, it skitter-crawled across the floor towards the woman, even as Aldric tried to drag her away!
    • Love
    Reactions: View

    33 minutes ago

  • Dawn:
    "Nopenopenope!" The sock was slow but Yanel was still scrambling in a panic, heading directly to Trenton to collect his dumb ass. "Up up up get up and run; you're too pretty to die."


    25 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    "Ey, you think I'm pretty?" He asked with that stupid grin of his before he remembered, all this shit was really weird and HE sure didn't want to get murdered by slime socks and goop arms. With Yanel's help he scrambled up to his feet and followed after the fleeing Aldric and Senli!


    22 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    It didn't take long for a whole-ass skeleton body to crawl up out of the hole. It, along with it's arm, and the living slime sock were in hot pursuit. From the sounds of the gurgles behind them, it sounded like even more things were trying to climb out of that hole!


    21 minutes ago

  • Zarko Straadi:
    Senli's first reflex would have been to break the sudden, unexpected grip and prepare to defend herself. But the hand was pulling her away from the emerging menace, and with the severed arm pursuing her, mounted on twitchy fingers like some hideously-deformed spider, getting away as fast as possible was entirely reasonable. Senli hurried along with the others, alert for continued pursuit.


    20 minutes ago

  • The Mood is Write:
    Aldric half-dragged half-pushed Senli by the back of her clothes out of the saloon and towards the nearest group of people. "We got trouble!" he barked. "Get holy water or something!"


    19 minutes ago

  • Dawn:
    "Talk later, run now!" They all burst out of the saloon and Mister Aldric was shouting about holy water and Yanel was shouting, "Start the trucks, START THE TRUCKS!" and the traveler woman looked like she wanted to fight the entire lot of them.


    14 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    "Holy water, we didn't bring any-" Any statements of confusion were cut off one the rest of the team saw the strange goopy creatures chasing behind their terrified companions. On Yanel's screaming, everyone scrambled for the vans (and the one professor's cheapass sedan).


    4 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    Aldric made it to the cargo van safely, but in the chase he lost his hand-hold on Senli when the slimey sock tripped her up. Trenton by sheer luck (and strong legs) made it to the cheap sedan, with Yanel right on his heels. A boom of thunder struck so loud that even the vehicles on the ground shook. Before Senli could clamber to her feet again, lightning streaked through the air and blinded everyone.


    3 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    When everyone's vision finally cleared up, the odd goop skeletons (and sentient sock) were gone. So was the strangely dressed girl. No one could explain what happened.


    3 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    ...As for for the fate of Senli - a new world and new adventure awaits.


    3 minutes ago

  • Diana:
    THE END... ???
 
  • Thank
Reactions: Diana