Charmed: The School of Magic [ Accepted Sheets ONLY! ]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

💜 Magical Madness 💜
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I never know when I will get online, but I usually get on most days of the week and weekend. I am pretty active on here so you will see me around a lot.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High School/College, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Slice Of Life, R Rated xD, Modern Fantasy
OOC | IC | Sign-Ups | Discord
charmed: the school of magic

Have you ever wondered why things out of the ordinary seem to happen around you and no one else? Maybe when you get angry, something catches on fire, or flies across the room? Or maybe when you feel sad and alone, people literally forget about you? Maybe even when you're having a good day and you feel on top of the world and everything goes your way? Wait ... that doesn't happen? Okay, nevermind that. Anyhow, have you ever felt that you were different from your friends? Have you noticed weirdos and creeps following you around or looking at you from the shadows and then they happen to vanish in the blink of an eye?

Well those feelings you have, they aren't just normal teenage hormones acting up. Nope, my friend you are part of a special line of magical beings. What, you don't believe in magic? It's all TV and Hollywood crap? You are sadly mistaken if you think this is all just in your imagination.

You, my child are a powerful witch in training. Yes! A witch. And no, not the green skin, giant hat and flying broom kind of witch. The kick ass, using magic to defeat evil and still trying to have a normal life kind of witch. Don't be fooled by the word witch however, as girls and boys who use magic for good are both known as witches. This might still go over your head, but listen and pay attention young one.

As the Prophecy goes ...

One morning you will find a letter in your bedroom or wherever you sleep at night, that appeared to come out of thin air. In the letter it speaks of the magic inside of you, that is itching to come out and without the help of certain magical beings, you will never learn how to control your powers and you'll end up exposing magic to the innocents (non-magical humans) and possibly be taken advantage of by demons and other evil beings.

Though the letter is short and sweet and right to the point, you might still think this all just some prank but the last line of the letter "I will allow myself to come to you, this is my destiny. I am one and true." is directed to be spoken out loud. A chant of three times is to be followed. Some might take this as a joke and chant the line three times, just to see if anything actually happens; while others might take this seriously. Either way, once the line has been chanted three times, a magical mist engulfs you as you are taken away to a magical place, known only as The School of Magic.

Here you will learn more about your powers and even if you don't THINK this is real, it is very real and you are blessed to be taught by the best of the best. From Whitelighters, Elders, Witches, to other very powerful and wise magical creatures.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due take this time to let it all sink in, but not too much time. As you know as well as I do, Evil waits for no one.​

artist peter richardson
i never thought i was special ... especially not this special
NAME: Artist Peter Richardson

NICKNAMES: Arty ● Art ● Weirdo ● American Psycho ● Ken (Doll)

BIRTH DATE: May 14th

RACE: Warlock-Witch [ Has no clue about his Warlock Half. ]

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

ETHNICITY: French & British-American

CURRENT RESIDENCE: New York, New York

HAIR: - Naturally Dirty Blonde.
- Styled in a windswept kind of messy appearance.

EYES: Bright Blue.

HEIGHT: 6'3"

WEIGHT: 210 lbs of Lean Muscle

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: - Blue Eyes that are Intense and Sensual at the same time.
- High Cheekbones
- Pouty and soft, kissable lips.

BODY BUILD: Artist has a lean and built body. He is naturally thin and works out regularly to build up sculpted muscle definition. He likes to keep his body and outer appearance in good condition as much as possible.

CLOTHING STYLE: - Regular Wear 1
- Regular Wear 2
- Regular Wear 3
- Regular Wear 4
- Regular Wear 5
- Regular Wear 6

● Artist doesn't wear really fancy clothing and tends to stick to neutral colors and casual wear. He doesn't like being noticed often and he wouldn't be caught dead wearing extremely bright and eye catching material.

HEALTH AILMENTS: Suffered from Depression early in life. Is still battling it but has been doing a better job at managing without medication.

MAGIC ABILITY: [ First Power ] ● Telekinesis
- The ability to move objects as well as individuals with the mind. It can be channeled through the eyes or hands, the latter being the most common way to use the power. This is one of the most common yet strongest powers possessed by magical beings, be they good, evil or neutral.

- Artist's magical ability is a potentially, powerful and versatile one. The more he learns and practices his magical gift, the stronger it and he will become.

- The more Artist learns about his ability, the more he can unlock it's capabilities and he will be able to do outstanding things with his magical gift.

POWER WEAKNESSES: 1. Since Artist doesn't know he has this power and it has only been used once when he was in a dangerous car crash to save his life, the young warlock-witch knows nothing about how to use his magical ability and activate it. It is affected by his emotions and can sometimes short-out and mess up when he isn't focused.

2. Right now, Artist can only channel his magical ability through his eyes. Making it difficult for him to focus on more than one target. He will eventually grow his power into being able to channel through his hands, but for now his telekinetic ability can only be utilize through sight.

3. He can only move objects and nonliving material. As his magic becomes stronger, Artist will be able to move humans and animals and other living organisms.

4. Artist's Telekinesis is still in it's infancy; which means he can only move objects mentally, that he can physically move.

5. If Artist pushes himself too far with his magical ability, he will get a nosebleed and possibly fall into a coma if he goes even further. He will eventually grow his endurance when it comes to using his ability.

6. Since his power at the moment is channeled through his eyes, Artist can only manipulate what he can physically see.

LIKES: Silence. Dogs. Night Skies. Food. New York. Books. The Moon. Exercise. His Grandma. Libraries. Intelligent People. Winter. Sweaters. Painting. Poetry. Acting. Hats. Horror Movies. Snowflakes. R&B. Sleep. Gardening. Rainy Days. Science. Roleplay Games. Video Games. Youtube. Halloween. Blue Shades.

DISLIKES: His Mother. Not Knowing His Father. Drunk Drivers. Drug Users. Meeting New People. Being Called Handsome. Having Insecurities. Curse Words. Savages. Racists. Bigots. Homophobes. Colorism. Summer. Hot Weather.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS: - Intelligence
- Thoughtful Sometimes
- Agile
- Great Speaker
- Highly Gifted Mentally
- Cooking
- Respectful
- Helpful Sometimes
- Independent

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: - Antisocial
- Secretive
- Selfish
- Self-Destructive
- Insecure
- Guarded
- Skeptical
- Pessimistic

FEARS: - Artist greatest fear is the thought of never discovering who his father is and why the man choose to not be part of his life. Feeling lost in life until that day comes, if it ever comes. He wants to just find the missing piece of the puzzle and the only one who can give him that piece is his father.

SECRETS: - Artist might not be the most caring of people, but even he knew something was wrong with him when he found out his mother died in the car crash and he didn't feel sad. He was relieved. Only for a few seconds, but those seconds said a lot about how he truly felt about his mother, who was never really there for him. He never told anyone about that sickening feeling of being almost happy that his mother was gone.

- Artist has tried several different drugs to cope with his depression and they all just made him worst. No one knows that he has tried drugs before and he plans to keep it that way.

- Artist once slept with some random man for some quick money, during his drug using days. He will never forget how disgusting he felt afterwards. The main reason he forced himself to stop doing drugs after that incident.

HABITS: - Chronic Nail Biter

- When Artist has his moments of depression, though not as severe as before, he will shut everyone out and seclude himself in his room or some area where he can be alone for a long while.

- Bites his bottom lip a lot when nervous or thinking about something serious. Has caused it to bleed on many occasions.

PERSONALITY: [ Intelligent ] - Growing up in New York, it would be a surprise to discover that Artist is more Book Smart than Street Smart. The young warlock-witch has kept his head in the books and has always been more of the mentally strong type over physically strong. He is extremely smart and wise for his young age.

[ Antisocial ] - It takes a lot for him to open up to his own family. Opening up to complete strangers for Artist is like trying to make a crocodile let go of it's prey. Certain death for you is to come for messing with Artist's bubble of safety. There has to be a special reason for the young warlock-witch to show people the warmer side of him.

[ Determined ] - If Artist has his mind on a goal or a certain outcome, he will see to it that whatever he plans to do to accomplish the goal and the certain outcome is done. He isn't the most talkative of people, but on a team, Artist is like the silent assassin. You won't see him coming, but he will always get the job done in the end.

[ Thoughtful ] - There is a beating heart inside of the cold and guarded young man. If he sees someone hurting or crying, he won't walk by them and ignore them. He will take his time to make sure they are okay and will even show them that warmer side that most don't see. Even a Grinch like Artist Richardson has a soft spot for criers.

[ Independent ] - He doesn't need a team or an entourage to survive. Artist is known to keep to himself and do things on his own. He isn't the greatest team player and eventually ends up doing everything his own way. Which has gotten him on the shit list of a lot of people in his life. He needs to learn how to play with others. Something his neglectful mother never taught him and his Grandma was too late to teach him.

[ Creative ] - Not just highly intelligent, Artist is highly gifted with a paintbrush and other forms of creativity. He has books full of poetry that he wrote himself. It was something that his doctors thought would help with his depression, getting his feelings out in a positive way. Artist didn't know that he could be soo creative with a pen and paper. He also uses his creativity in real life situations when he needs to find a solution to a problem. Which comes in handy and will come in handy most of his life, probably.

[ Pessimistic ] - Artist always sees the worst in people and doesn't trust easily. He hates showing people his kinder side that is in there. He fears being hurt by others since most of his life, the people that were suppose to care for and protect him, did not do that. He has seen horrible things in his nineteen years of life and the world is full of darkness and evil people in his eyes, sadly.

THOUGHTS: "I still think this is all just some coma induced nightmare. I don't know how anyone could believe magic exists and this is crazy. Science carely proves magic doesn't exist, but whatever. I'll go along with this, until I finally wake up."

GOALS: "Okay, hypothetically speaking; if magic did exist ... I would use it to find my father and fill this void I have. But it doesn't exist ... so forget I said anything."

HIDDEN DESIRES: - Artist always wanted to sneak into the White House. Just to see what was really going on in there. It is highly illegal and probably extremely impossible, but a guy can dream.

- He also wants to sneak into Area 51 for the same exact reason.

TABOOS: - Neglectful Parents

- Irresponsible Parents

- Drugs

EXTRA: - Has been living with his 77 year old grandmother for two years now; ever since his mother died in that horrible car crash he had miraculously survived.

- The only thing Artist has that was his father's is a Amulet his mother had given to him on his tenth birthday, before when things weren't as terrible as they would become the next year.

- He doesn't go anywhere without the Amulet around his neck. Though he doesn't believe it has any magical properties to it, like most think when it comes to amulets, he still wears it for "good luck". Plus, it's the only thing he has that connects him to his father.

Last edited:
"I have no charm."

original.jpg

THEME SONG(s):
Main Theme
Normal/Happy Theme
Sad/Solemn Theme
Angry Theme
Determined Theme
Romantic Theme

NAME: Abira Lahlou
NICKNAMES: Abbey, Abu
BIRTHDATE: July 12th
RACE: Gypsy/Witch
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
ETHNICITY: Muslim
CURRENT RESIDENCE: N//A. Her family constantly travels around the United States

HAIR: Black
EYES: Dark-Blue
HEIGHT: 5"8
WEIGHT: 150lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: N//A
BODY BUILD: Ectomorph
CLOTHING STYLE: Modest, loose, comfortable clothing. She also wears a hijab around her head to hide her hair. She wears a Romani talisman to protect her from evil spirits/demons

HEALTH AILMENTS: She has Food Intolerance, which she notices it comes from certain types of cooking oil used in fried foods. Symptoms of this are bloating, migraines, headaches, cough, runny nose, 'feeling under the weather', stomach ache, and irritable bowel.
MAGIC ABILITY: Animal Imitation - The user can use/imitate animal powers, they can run like an ostrich, swing like a monkey, sprint like a cheetah, move like a cat, take the strength of an ant, track like a dog, hide like a turtle, constrict like a snake, etc. They cannot transform into animals, as this power only enables the user to mimic animalistic traits while still in their original form. Some users can mimic multiple animals at once.
POWER WEAKNESSES: - Abira can only mimic one animal at a time....for now
- The cooldown for animal mimicry is five minutes, so in fights, she needs to choose carefully.
- May experience different weaknesses of animals, such as a dog having to constantly hear ultrasound waves, or having an urge to play with a ball of yarn like a cat.
+ Drawing
+ Animals (ALL OF THEM! NOT SPECIFIC ANIMALS! SHE EVEN LOVES THE INSECTS AND REPTILES....Ok, the only exception is Mosquitos and Japanese Wasps)
+ Milk
+ Art Galleries
DISLIKES: - People flaunting their 'stuff'
- Bullies
- Greasy Food
- Revealing clothing (sexually inticing)
- Sour Candies
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: + Languages (English, Arabic, and Romani)
+ Eidetic memory (an ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure)
+ Strong multi-tasking skills
+ Puts a unique spin on everything
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: - Romantic expectations (sometimes unrealistic)
- Known to procrastinate at times
- Too shy/nervous when it comes to new things/people (easily scared off)
- Can be over-bearing to her friends/family
FEARS: - Darkness
- Demons
SECRETS: - She is a huge romantic
- She has Depression
HABITS: - Taps her foot when anxious/nervous. Also, does it when she has a lot of energy
- High pitch/Low raspy voice depending on mood
PERSONALITY: + Unbiased
+ Flexible
+ Creative
+ Energetic
+ Dedicated

- Escapist
- Sensitive
- Reserved
- Too Altruistic
- Absent-Minded
THOUGHTS: "I don't know...having magic might make me a Djinn. Will my family still love me? I need to keep it a secret from them."
GOALS: She wants to be an Artist while she becomes a Mom. She dreams of finding her love and getting married to a good man (Who is not abusive or controlling)
HIDDEN DESIRES: She really wants to try pig (pork, bacon, etc.), but her religion doesn't allow it.
TABOOS: Being flirtatious and sexual in public, doing PDA, Shaking hands/touching the opposite gender in public (the only exception is in emergencies like she needs to help someone up or she needs to get them to safety)
EXTRA: N//A for now

original.jpg

"Blessed be."

"I have no Charm."

2fe5c8a9ff947fb11c90565a627fe0b8--native-american-men-long-wavy-hair.jpg

THEME SONG(s):
Main Theme
Normal/Happy Theme
Sad/Solemn Theme
Aggressive Theme
Determination Theme
Romantic Theme
Bonus Theme - Mingan's Flute Playing

NAME: Mingan Adelgunde
NICKNAMES: N//A
BIRTH DATE: January 7th
RACE: Whitelighter-Witch
SEXUALITY: Bisexual (Won't know that until way later)
ETHNICITY: Native American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Santa Fe, New Mexico

EYES: Black
HEIGHT: 6"0
WEIGHT: 167lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: He has a small burn mark on his finger, which is pretty minor.
BODY BUILD: Medium Built with Muscles
CLOTHING STYLE: Comfortable, firm clothing. Not too tight and not too lose.

HEALTH AILMENTS: N//A
MAGIC ABILITY: - Shield Construction: Can construct shields to defend himself and the people around him. Also, this can be good to use to protect themselves against water, fire, tornadoes, gunshots, etc.
POWER WEAKNESSES: - Only works against humans and nature attacks. Spiritual powers/Demonic powers can go through.
- The only way for the shield to work is if Mingan has his Bow with him. The Bow can just be with him (whether in front of him or behind him or stuffed in his backpack)
- Shield Construction takes about three seconds to fully form.
+ Nature
+ Hiking
+ Archery
+ Playing/Listening to music
+ Video games
DISLIKES: - Politics
- Church/Christianity
- Jocks
- Fast Food (It gives him a stomachache)
- Math (Subject)
- Unnecessary risks
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: + Good Common Sense
+ Mastery of Flute-playing (Native flute mind you)
+ Physical Activity
+ Multiple Languages (English, Spanish, and his Native language)
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: - Social Trends (Fashion/Sayings/Movies/etc.): he doesn't catch up on them
- Cold, and Distant approach with people he doesn't know
- Short-Temper if poked too much
- His friends & family
FEARS: - Mannequins/Dolls
- Claustrophobic
SECRETS: - He was adopted, left to die in a creek at a national park
-
HABITS: - Always wears the same outfit if it's not dirty
- When angry, he needs to hit something. Whether it be a wall, an object, or a person. He has to hit something.
PERSONALITY: + Patient
+ Ambitious
+ Responsible
+ Loyal
+ Resourceful
+ Dependable

- Cautious
- Serious
- Intense
- Forceful
- Doubtful
- Unimaginative
THOUGHTS: "It must have something to do with my past. I need to learn more so I can find out where I came from."
GOALS: Want to find his true family (his adoptive family is nice though), and then become a police officer
HIDDEN DESIRES: Wants to be face-to-face with a wolf (as Mingan means 'grey wolf'), or any other animal.
TABOOS: Littering, Force a lifestyle because of religion/culture (unless Mingan is visiting, then he'll pay respects), and not paying respects to nature/ancestry/food.
EXTRA: N//A

0508220376178b139e83795a67b2b9e9--jasmin-model-native-americans.jpg

"Blessed be."

⌊Malia Long⌉
I have no charm
NICKNAME Lia
AGE 17
POWER
  • Petrification orbing- the ability to turn something to stone through the use of orbs.
▪ General

BIRTH DATE: August 1st
RACE: Whitelighter-Witch
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual
ETHNICITY: Polynesian-Chinese-American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Honolulu, Hawaii
HEALTH AILMENTS: Allergy to Cashews
▪ Appearance

HEIGHT 5'2"
WEIGHT 116 lbs
HAIR Nautrally brunette, but parts are lightened to a lighter brown color
EYES Brown
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Plump lips, Glass Skin
BODY BUILD: Slim
CLOTHING STYLE: Everyday 1, Everyday 2.

▪ Personality

PERSONALITY:
+Independent
+Optismistic
+Thoughtful
+Determined
+Charming
+Passionate
- Stubborn
- Rebellious
- Secretive
- Blunt
- Perfectionist

▪ powers

MAGIC ABILITY: Petrification orbing- the ability to turn things to stone through the use of orbs
POWER WEAKNESSES:
  1. Can only petrify a small parts of a larger whole or small objects.
  2. Effects of petrification are not permanent.
  3. Sometimes petrification can go wrong, and the wrong item or part be petrified.
THOUGHTS: "When I was younger, I always wanted to be a witch or have powers. It was like the dream to have powers. Now that I have them, I realize there is a lot more to them than I expected. I can't tell anyone, and my adoptive parents don't even know. It's hard having this secret that I have to hide from my adoptive parents. Though I still think that magic is pretty cool and the people I have been meeting are pretty awesome."

GOALS: "Make a difference. Damn, that's probably been heard a lot now that I think of it."
▪ attributes

LIKES: Books, Writing, Art, Comic Books, Reading, Supernatural stuff, Horror movies, The Avengers, Marvel Comics, Peach Rings, Spicy food, Skateboarding, Learning new things, Magic, Parties, Adventures, Swimming with the Sharks, Surfing, Violin music, Baking, Cars, Old shows like I Love Lucy
DISLIKES: Country Music, Nursing homes, The smell of Death, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cashews, Liars, Cheaters, Backstabbers, Going to Church, Being told not to do something, Being grounded.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
  • Staying committed.
  • Staying Loyal.
  • Being observant of her surroundings.
  • Quick Thinker.
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
  • Doesn't like rules very much.
  • Tends to put her foot in her mouth.
  • Hates talking in front of crowds.
FEARS:
  • Spiders
  • Clowns
  • Being in tight confined spaces with no windows or lights
SECRETS:
  • Her birth mother is in jail for possession of illegal drugs.
  • Her birth father is dead. Killed by a darklighter.
  • Her adoptive parents don't know about her powers.
  • Her adoptive parents believe she is studying at her aunt's home (birth father's sister).
  • Her aunt is a witch. Her mother is one. Her father was a whitelighter.
HABITS:
  • Playing with her hair.
  • Popping her knuckles.
  • Chewing gum.
  • Tapping her foot when she grows bored.
HIDDEN DESIRES: "I like art. I want to fully petrify someone into real life art... yeah, I know it's dark."
TABOOS:
  • Rape
  • Incest
  • Cannibalism
▪ Relationships

relationship

crush

friends

enemies

extras

BLESSED BE
► ⊸
Tell Me You Love Me - Demi Lovato

Love Myself
Hailee Steinfeld

Never Going Back
The Score

I'm an Albatraoz ft Lil Sis Nora
AronChupa

1-800 ft Alessia Cara & Khalid
Logic

I have no charm
qrAQYIi.png

[/hr]

NAME: Ingrid April Chapman
NICKNAMES: "Ingrid seems short enough. Are you really that lazy? Jesus."
BIRTH DATE: February 23rd
RACE: Witch
SEXUALITY: Pansexual

ETHNICITY: African American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Phoenix, Arizona
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Dark brown
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Tousled mane
BODY BUILD: Skinny and fit
CLOTHING STYLE: T-shirts, ripped jeans, sneakers, multiple necklaces
HEALTH AILMENTS: Tinnitus
MAGIC ABILITY: Glamouring
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Can't retain glamour while unconscious/sleep
Physical attacks will break glamour
Glamour only lasts for twenty minutes or until broken
Glamoured clothes must stick to basics (so no sequins or fancy dresses, think pants and t-shirts)
LIKES: Skateboarding, video games, kids, dogs, cats, skittles, Halloween, remixes, incense, Ikea, thrift stores, jerk chicken, tandoori chicken, pranks, jump scares, dance battles
DISLIKES: Most adults, Christmas, brownies with nuts, cauliflower, babies, pixie stix
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Knows ASL, sleight of hand, can skateboard really well
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Not good at collaborating, low stamina, nasty temper
FEARS: Going back to live with her foster mom, coming back to find that one of her foster siblings has been adopted or worse ran away
SECRETS: She once stole money from her foster mom's purse to buy her and her siblings candy
For awhile between the ages of 10-13 she shoplifted frequently but stopped when her theft caused someone to get fired.
HABITS: Feigning ignorance even if it doesn't benefit her
Sticking her hands in her pockets when she's nervous
Scuffing her shoe when she's guilty
PERSONALITY: Observant, funny, sarcastic, imaginative, petty, slightly responsible, relatively impolite
THOUGHTS: "It's pretty cool, I mean my life was a drag before and now with this new magic stuff, I'm suddenly more motivated to do something with it."
GOALS: "I want to make a group home for foster kids but not a shitty one, like a really nice one that they'll want to come back to. Foster kids aren't animal you can toss from zoo to zoo, they're just rough around the edges but if you take the time to get to know them, you'll realize that we're fucking spectacular. But here's the twist, I want to make this place in like a wormhole or something, is that possible? To make a place where no one can bother us?"
HIDDEN DESIRES: "I've always wondered what it would feel like to shoot somebody. Someone who deserves it though...Like a baby boomer."
TABOOS: "Abandoning kids at fire stations and shit. Be an adult, call CPS and tell them that you should've opted for the abortion."
"Rape."
"Child/Animal abuse. Fucking cowards."
EXTRA: If it wasn't obvious enough, Ingrid is a foster kid. She has three foster siblings whom she loves very much.
FC is Zendaya

[/hr]

Blessed be

[spoili]
Zendaya-in-Tights-Shopping--06-300x420.jpg
NAME
: Ingrid April Chapman
NICKNAMES: "Ingrid seems short enough. Are you really that lazy? Jesus."
BIRTH DATE: February 23rd
RACE: Witch
SEXUALITY: Pansexual

ETHNICITY: African American
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Phoenix, Arizona
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Dark brown
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Tousled mane
BODY BUILD: Skinny and fit
CLOTHING STYLE: T-shirts, ripped jeans, sneakers, multiple necklaces
HEALTH AILMENTS: Tinnitus
MAGIC ABILITY: Glamouring
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Can't retain glamour while unconscious/sleep
Physical attacks will break glamour
Glamour only lasts for twenty minutes or until broken
Glamoured clothes must stick to basics (so no sequins or fancy dresses, think pants and t-shirts)
LIKES: Skateboarding, video games, kids, dogs, cats, skittles, Halloween, remixes, incense, Ikea, thrift stores, jerk chicken, tandoori chicken, pranks, jump scares, dance battles
DISLIKES: Most adults, Christmas, brownies with nuts, cauliflower, babies, pixie stix
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Knows ASL, sleight of hand, can skateboard really well
PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Not good at collaborating, low stamina, nasty temper
FEARS: Going back to live with her foster mom, coming back to find that one of her foster siblings has been adopted or worse ran away
SECRETS: She once stole money from her foster mom's purse to buy her and her siblings candy
For awhile between the ages of 10-13 she shoplifted frequently but stopped when her theft caused someone to get fired.
HABITS: Feigning ignorance even if it doesn't benefit her
Sticking her hands in her pockets when she's nervous
Scuffing her shoe when she's guilty
PERSONALITY: Observant, funny, sarcastic, imaginative, petty, slightly responsible, relatively impolite
THOUGHTS: "It's pretty cool, I mean my life was a drag before and now with this new magic stuff, I'm suddenly more motivated to do something with it."
GOALS: "I want to make a group home for foster kids but not a shitty one, like a really nice one that they'll want to come back to. Foster kids aren't animal you can toss from zoo to zoo, they're just rough around the edges but if you take the time to get to know them, you'll realize that we're fucking spectacular. But here's the twist, I want to make this place in like a wormhole or something, is that possible? To make a place where no one can bother us?"
HIDDEN DESIRES: "I've always wondered what it would feel like to shoot somebody. Someone who deserves it though...Like a baby boomer."
TABOOS: "Abandoning kids at fire stations and shit. Be an adult, call CPS and tell them that you should've opted for the abortion."
"Rape."
"Child/Animal abuse. Fucking cowards."
EXTRA: If it wasn't obvious enough, Ingrid is a foster kid. She has three foster siblings whom she loves very much.
FC is Zendaya
[/spoili]

[dash= #ff8000]
KIFrptr.jpg

NAME
Lilianna Hawthorne

NICKNAMES
Lily, Anna

BIRTH DATE
August 16th

RACE
Witch

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

ETHNICITY
African American Latino

CURRENT RESIDENCE
Louisiana, New Orleans

iB8AqHC.jpg

HAIR
Lily's hair is naturally dark blonde, but she often dyes it. It can range from her being a brunette, to pink-ish. Her hair is curly half-way down, but she sometimes straightens it out on occasion. Her hairstyle varies often. She likes to explore and see what color would look good on her hair. She can dye and lighten a few areas, and see how well it would mesh with her natural or other dyed hair color.

EYES

Chocolate Brown

HEIGHT
5"8

WEIGHT
128 LBS

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Pouty Lips, Charming Chocolate Eyes, Butterfly Tattoo (Left Shoulder Blade), Belly Button Piercing.

BODY BUILD
Lean, Slim.

CLOTHING STYLE
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Lily could also wear something like a dress for the right occasion. Something fancy. She also enjoys wearing t-shirts, jeans, or anything similar than what you can see above. An outfit that would work well with a beanie no matter the season and so on.

HEALTH AILMENTS
Allergic to Peanuts.

nKvop5r.jpg

MAGIC ABILITY
First Power - Empathy

The power to fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others, and oneself. The user can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. They can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since they know exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. One may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects as well.

POWER WEAKNESSES
Has mostly if not zero control over her own ability.
Might get influenced by the emotions of others.
Unable to block outside influence can give her headaches.
Can get easily possessed by spirits, ghosts due to them being bound by emotions.
Has to focus very hard in order to keep her ability in check.
Very rarely, she can influence others with specific emotions.

The more control she would get over Empathy, will later down the line develop the ability to supress emotions for herself and others around her. Obviously, the opportunity to do more with her untapped power will increase majorly overtime, like manipulating the emotions of those around her.

Classical Music, Hip Hop, Cats, Heights, Black Roses, Spicy Food, Action Romantic Movies, Horror Movies, Classical Romantic Movies Sceneries, Calligraphy, The Violin, Dogs, Summer, Cruises, Winter, Writing, Snow, Halloween, Partying, Vanilla Milkshake, Red Velvet Cake, Caramel Ice Cream, Strawberries, Oranges, Lemonade, Mojito, Tea, Singing.

DISLIKES
Screeching Noise, Stupid People, Liars, Condescending People, Snakes, Frogs, Ignorance, Abusive Authority, Rain.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS
Enthusiastic, Caring, Intelligent, Adamant, Confident.

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES
Stand off-ish, Stubborn, Selfish (Sometimes), Mysterious, Cynical-ish. Low Alcohol Tolerance.

FEARS
Spiders, Elevators, Pitch Black-ness.

SECRETS
Has manipulated the emotion of her sibling in the past without knowing how.
Does not know who her father is or where he is, has not shared this with anyone.
Tends to write down everything she can about her ability or what she's done or experienced with it in a journal.
Sings in the shower from time to time to pass the time, or to allow herself to be distracted away from her abilty.

HABITS
Tends to rub the back of her neck when she is extremely bored or just tired.
Ice Cream is her go-to-place when she is feeling depressed, sad, or worried.
Spins a pen or anything similar in her hand when she is thinking about something, or drifting into her thoughts.

g2qM2aa.jpg

PERSONALITY
Sassy - Lily is a lively woman, always or mostly filled with energy. Has an adventurous spirit, and that can be easily seen by her body language or through her attitude. She has been like that from the moment she was born, and because of that, she has a rather good social life. That shouldn't come as a surprise.

Bottled Up Feelings - Due to her ability, she has grown to keep what she is feeling to herself. About her family, or even about others. However, for the latter part, it may be up to a point. It is really hard for her to open up to others, but once you're able to remove the many layers of walls, she may break and cry out.

Independent - Living with her single mother and her sibling, she grew up helping her only parent. To help her both economically and with her little brother. She got herself a job at the age of fifteen and hasn't stopped working since, trying to make things easier for her mother.

Opportunist - Due to her independent nature, Lily is the type to grab an opportunity if it presents itself. In order to achieve more in her life, and to do better, she would also go out looking for one. For an even better future.

Direct - Lily has grown to be very direct with people who have bad intentions, or if someone has something to say to her, or vice versa. She does not keep that a secret. If she really has something to say, she will say it.

Risk Taker - Due to her lively nature, and her adventurous spirit, she does not hesitate to accept a challenge, or do something unique to spice things up. This may not have the best outcome, but from time to time, one has to take the leap of faith, or so she believes. You only live once.

THOUGHTS

"This feels very sudden to me. It is hard to believe. To me, this is something out of a fairy tale. I always felt that my mother was hiding something from me, but now I'm not sure. Maybe she doesn't know. I am still surprised over the fact that I'm a witch. and magic actually exists. But at the same time, this feels like a dream as well. Is it?"

GOALS
"No idea. I've got absolutely no idea. I dont know what I'd do with it, but perhaps help others? Or try not to use it? Seriously. I dont know.. I'm still wrapping my head around all of this. This is all new to me."

HIDDEN DESIRES
Netflix & Chill? Driving a fast car over the speed limit.

TABOOS
Abusing Animals. Racism.

EXTRA

1NJoAZM.jpg

[/dash]

William Parker
[stabs=700x520]{slide=PEEK|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

"I have no charm. Ouch, that's a harsh thing to say."

Name:
William Parker

Nickname:
"Will" or "Parker". Does not like "Willy", but everything else is fair game.

Birthdate:
20th of December

Race:
Witch

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Ethnicity:
Korean

Current residence:
Castro Valley, California

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 2|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

Hair:
Natural jet black, though he had dyed it dark blue once.

Eyes:
Chocolate brown

Height:
5'7 / 173 cm

Weight:

133 lbs / 60 kg

Distinguishing features:
+ Will has very fair skin, despite liking the outdoors.
+ On his right hand, underneath his pinky knuckle, he has a mole.
+ He is quite tall for being a Korean, though not a giant.
+ Will had both of his ears pierced and tends to wear a longer chain in one and a smaller earring in the other.

Body build:
Tall and slim, even though he looks frail, he does possess some strength.

Clothing style:
William is a fan of somewhat "classy" clothes. He likes turtlenecks and jackets or sweaters on lighter days. Hoodies are a no-go for him, though William does wear skinny jeans and converse a lot. He's not a fan of plaid shirts either, but he can wear shirts or t-shirts, depending a little bit on his mood, though usually nothing too graphical though he humors himself with wearing ironic ones at times.

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 3|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

Magic ability:
Transmutation - The power to alter, or transmute, matter, energy, elements, objects, and beings into something else.

Power weaknesses:
- William cannot transmute anything unless he touches it physically, meaning that for him to convert fire, he has to feel the fire.
- To reverse the transmutation, changing something back, he needs to have every part of the transmuted object. That means if he alters his bed to turn into snow he will need all that snow to get his bed back.
- Currently, it is somewhat uncontrollable; he has touched something and turned it into something else on accident, thankfully, this doesn't happen to people and only objects as he cannot transmute human beings.
- All transmutations have to be proportional, in other words, he cannot use a drop of water to create a sword unless he wanted a sword that was one inch long.
- When he transmutes something, like a piece of a wall, that part will be gone from the wall and will not return unless he transmutes it back or someone repairs the hole in the wall.
- If he transmutes anything into an animal, like a pen into a bird or a cat, then he has no control over the animal. The animal has its own free will, which means it can fly away or attack him, though they usually are friendly towards him, he still doesn't have any control over them.

{/slide}
{slide=PEEK 4|center}
{tab=1}
The Basics
{/tab}
{tab=2}
Appearance
{/tab}
{tab=3}
Magic
{/tab}
{tab=4}
Personal
{/tab}

Health ailments:
- Allergic to bees and wasps
- Asthma. It mostly only triggers when he stresses or pushes himself too far (like attempting running a marathon), so it's usually not in the way for regular physical activities such as training for an hour or jogging, or hiking.

♥Photography ♥Hiking ♥Walking ♥Nature ♥Novels ♥Listening to music ♥Coffee ♥Drawing ♥Art ♥Editing pictures ♥Cameras ♥Animals (especially cats) ♥Video games ♥His powers when they're convenient ♥Traveling ♥Adventure ♥Induviduality
♥Season changes ♥Exploring ♥All kinds of weather ♥Taking photographs ♥Hanging out with friends

Dislikes:
| Spicy food | Staying indoors | Losing/damaging a camera | His powers | Being disturbed | Creative limitations | Prejudice | Junk food | Hoodies | Laptop crashing during a project (happened several times) | Screamo music | Bees and wasps | His asthma | Hospitals

Personal strengths:
✔ Organized
✔ Social
✔ Kind
✔Creative
✔Intelligent
✔Supportive
✔Playful
✔Brewing coffee

Personal weaknesses:
✘ Can be snappy, especially if triggered
✘ Self-sacrificial
✘ A little bit messy
✘ Overworks himself easily
✘ Overthinks
✘ Restrained towards using his powers

Fear:
William's biggest concern is that one day it will not be a pen or a piece of a wall that he transmutes but an actual person. While it does not contain the same act as "stabbing" or "strangling" he will, if unable to turn them back, have taken their lives. To add to this fear, he is afraid that the person it will be will end up being someone very close to him, like family or a lover.

Secret:
It was a complete accident, but William did turn his neighbor's annoying chihuahua into some water, it was biting his leg, and he never came clean about it. The dog remained missing for two weeks before their neighbor gave up.

Habits:
+ Wherever he goes, he has a camera with him. Be it a small manual camera, an expensive camera, or just his phone. He never leaves home without one.
+ He loves taking pictures and tends to make shots whenever he sees a great opportunity. It usually involves his friends laughing or smiling, as he likes immortalizing the moment.

Personality:

✔ Organized - Working with photographs has made William into quite the organized person as he both likes to plan and keep all his stuff in a particular order. However, this type of "organization" can look like quite the mess to others, but he does know where every single pen lies underneath the bundle of papers.

✔ Social - While not quite the social butterfly, William does not mind talking to people. He'll rarely start up the conversation unless he wants to speak with strangers, but if William knows someone, he'll gladly walk over to have a chat.

✔ Kind - William has never minded lending a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent. Even if he doesn't know them, he'll still do it as he does think that a good deed, no matter who they are, is always worth it.

✔ Intelligent - Quite the improviser as well, while he's not an Einstein, he does hold above average intelligence and a highly creative mind which can be quite handy in unexpected situations or emergencies.

✔ Playful - He tends to like teasing his friends, in a light and friendly manner, and tries his best as not to go too far so that they will not be too annoyed at him after he has had his fun on their expenses.

✔ Caring - As a friend, William will be there in a flash if he is needed to solve a problem, or just to help out. He loves taking care of others, like an older brother.

✘ Secretive - This usually only concerns his sickness and powers as those are the only two things he doesn't like to share unless he has no way of getting around it. William doesn't want to be babied or pitied for his asthma, and he's no fan of his powers.

✘ Self-sacrificial - William has never thought himself to be less worth than other people or suicidal, but there is just something far inside of him that makes him ignore the fact that he is using himself to please his friends. It could be something small as pushing himself a bit too far, to jumping in front of a bullet if he had to.

✘ Determined - Once his mind is made it is hard to change his mind or make him stop following that intuition. While it is not impossible to convince him that he's wrong or should rest, it'll take a lot of effort from whoever dares to try.

✘ Snappy - On awful days, William can say things that usually end up getting him in trouble. He has close to no tolerance towards rude strangers, which have gotten him in a few fights in the past.

✘ Reserved - He is not the quiet type as he will not speak or shy, but reserved whenever it comes to his problems and issues. William cares too much about those around him, making it hard for him to burden someone with random thoughts that sometimes roam inside of his head.

Thoughts:
"As a child, I'd run around casting imaginary spells and slaying invisible dragons, for me back then; this would be a dream come true. However, now it's close to a nightmare that I cannot wake up from."

Goal:
"I just want to control it, that way, I won't need to worry about it going out of control, and I don't need to use it."

Hidden desire:
Going back in time and changing that annoying chihuahua again. It had been a while since he had a sweet sleep through an entire night back then.

Taboos:
- To use magic for personal gain at the expense of others.
- Prejudice and imbalance of human worth
- Creative limitations
- Touching his camera equipment without his permission

Extra:
"Blessed be. . . ? I'm not particular religious but okay."

{/slide}
[/stabs]

[bg=#000000]

I XXH A V E XXN O XXC H A R M.

BI1VtsX.jpg

× J A I M E / A L I S T A R / K E R R /
AKA "JAY" xxx 18 Y.O. xxx AUG 28 xxx CISGENDER MALE xxx WITCH xxx
QUESTIONING xxx AFRICAN AMERICAN xxx ALBANY, N.Y.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx P H Y S I C A L ! !
xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxHAIR DESCRIPTION SHAVED NEATLY INTO A BUTCH CUT, JET BLACK.

xxxEYE DESCRIPTION ALMOND-SHAPED, ONYX.

xxxHEIGHT 189 CM (6' 2").

xxxWEIGHT 78 KG (172 LBS).

xxxDISTINGUISHING FEATURES DISCOLOURED BURN MARKS DISPERSED GENEROUSLY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ON HIS UPPER BACK.

xxxBODY BUILD LEAN, RELATIVELY MUSCULAR IN THE TORSO REGION.

xxxCLOTHING STYLE CASUAL // COMFORTABLE.

xxxHEALTH AILMENTS PENICILLIN ALLERGY (NAUSEA, HYPERSENSITIVITY).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxx S O R C E R Y ! !

xxxMAGIC ABILITY BINDING.

xxxPOWER WEAKNESSES USER IS ONLY CAPABLE OF BINDING VIA CHAINING (FOR NOW).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHAINS MAY ONLY BE CREATED UTILISING SURROUNDING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MATERIALS WITHIN A 1 METRE (3.3 FEET) RADIUS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHAINS CANNOT SUSTAIN A FORCE STRONGER THAN 1
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx NEWTON.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHAINS AUTOMATICALLY DISINTEGRATE AFTER A FIXED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx PERIOD OF 15 SECONDS, REGARDLESS OF FORCE EXERTED.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER EXPERIENCES AN UNPLEASANT STINGING SENSATION
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN THE PALM AREA AFTER PROLONGED USE OF ABILITY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(SIMILAR TO ROPE BURN).

xxx L I K E S ! !
xxxA PIPING HOT BOWL OF CHICKEN PHO (EXTRA BEAN SPROUTS).

xxxCLASSIC 80'S ROCK.

xxxTHE BUSTLE OF CITY LIFE.

xxx19TH CENTURY BIOGRAPHIES.

xxxTHE TANG OF LEMON-INFUSED WATER.

xxxSALT & VINEGAR CHIPS.

xxx D I S L I K E S ! !
xxxSLEEPING IN ON WEEKDAYS.

xxx PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA.

xxxHAVING PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN.

xxxTHE TEXTURE OF SASHIMI.

xxxSHORT, STUBBY FINGERNAILS.

xxxHIS LEG FALLING ASLEEP DURING SESSIONS.

xxx F E A R S! !
xxxTHALASSAPHOBIA (FEAR OF LARGE BODIES OF WATER).

xxxCLAUSTROPHOBIA (FEAR OF SMALL, ENCLOSED SPACES).

xxx S E C R E T S! !
xxxUNINTENTIONALLY DESTROYED A CLASSMATE'S EARTH SCIENCE PROJECT.
xxxxx(THE WIRES FROM ANOTHER COILED AROUND THE POOR KID'S LAYERS OF THE
xxxxxEARTH PROJECT, COMPRESSING IT INTO A PULP).

xxxWAS RAISED BY HIS GRANDPARENTS, HAS NEVER MET HIS PARENTS FACE TO
xxxxx FACE.

xxx H A B I T S! !
xxxTOSSES LEMON SLICES INTO HIS DRINKING WATER.

xxxRECITES ALMOST EVERYTHING (UNDER HIS BREATH, ALOUD) IN RHYTHM.

xxxDRUMS FINGERS UNCONSCIOUSLY.

xxxHAS HIS LUCKY DRUMSTICKS IN HIS MESSENGER BAG AT ALL TIMES.

xxx S T R E N G T H S ! !
xxxSWIFT TO PERCEIVE INTRICATE DETAILS.

xxxGIFTED PERCUSSIONIST.

xxxLOGICAL IN ACTIONS AND DECISION-MAKING.

xxx W E A K N E S S E S ! !

xxxHEAVY SLEEPER.

xxx OVER-THINKER AT TIMES.

xxxEXTREMELY ALCOHOL INTOLERANT.

xxx P E R S O N A L I T Y ! !

xxxINCISIVE & FORTHRIGHT
xxxxx Jaime instinctively filters necessary from redundant in speech as well as writing. Small talk remains
xxxxx as a weaker skill of his, as he doesn't care for it much and isn't very proficient with it either. He takes
xxxxx pride in his capacity to observe & understand situations for its entirety, though lacks the adeptness
xxxxx to articulate his words with subtlety.

xxxRESOURCEFUL & ADAPTABLE
xxxxx The king of improvisation, Jaime is quick to think and even quicker act, regardless of any
xxxxx situation he is placed into. His ideas are typically out-of-the-box—to such extents where
xxxxx they perhaps could be considered terrible. However, when they do go to plan, they are
xxxxx undeniably ingenious.

xxxHEADSTRONG & CRITICAL
xxxxx The eighteen-year-old is very inflexible when it comes to his views. Nonetheless, he is
xxxxx relatively tolerant to opposing opinions & will care to listen (based on the circumstances).
xxxxx Jaime bites his tongue despite what he believes in, as he isn't one to seek a fight. When he
xxxxx begins to grow uncooperative, you know you've gone too far.

xxx C H A R A C T E R ! !
xxxTHOUGHTS"MAGIC? I GET TO BE SEMI-OMNIPOTENT? SWEET."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- No shortage of reservations; the sole sorcery Jaime's been exposed to would
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbe the summer trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter during Sixth Grade -

xxxGOALS "I DON'T KNOW, HONESTLY — MIGHT AS WELL MAKE THE MOST OF THE
xxxxxxxxxxxx RIDE."
xxxxxxxxxxxx- Familiarise himself with his abilities, acquire deeper knowledge of the world he's
xxxxxxxxxxxxstumbled upon, develop bonds with the other students, let loose & have a little fun along
xxxxxxxxxxx the way -

xxxHIDDEN DESIRES "WHAT? HOW FIFTY-SHADES-OF-GREY OF YOU."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- When it comes down to the rough outline, let's just say that Jaime would enjoy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexercising his full potential -

xxxTABOOS "NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'M PERFECTLY NORMAL."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(SELF-INJURIOUS BEHAVIOUR, ABUSE // PHYSICAL, MENTAL, ETC, ABUSE //
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNARCOTICS & ALCOHOL, RACISM, HOMOPHOBIA).

B L E S S E D XXB E.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

THEME SONG
"I Have No Charm"
49b4d0a80dbb0dd185c0e30f505dd25e--blue-hair-black-hair-green-eyes-guy.jpg

NAME
:
Azh-ar-ae-us
Azarius Kaine
NICKNAMES:
Steinmauer
BIRTH DATE:
April 18th
RACE:
(Witch)
"Witch is feminine, I would like to say warlock."
SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual
ETHNICITY:
Deep Prussian heritage
CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Hamburg, Germany

EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 6'1" (Still growing)
WEIGHT:
416 Pounds
(Muscle and Bone Density)
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Scars across his chest and one on his back.
Eyes are a very bright blue.
BODY BUILD:
Toned, appearance is deceiving.
CLOTHING STYLE:
Loose, Sometimes eccentric and rarely matching.
HEALTH AILMENTS:
None

MAGIC ABILITY:
Viral Replication (Self)

POWER WEAKNESSES:
Extreme Cold
Extreme Heat
Acid
FOOD- Has to keep eating almost constantly... or consume something.

Nature
Musical Instruments
Reading
Art- Gourd Carving/Wood Carving and burning
Toxicology

DISLIKES:
Below Freezing temperatures (For now)
Obnoxious Individuals
Blaring music on a phone without earbuds when you know everyone else can hear it.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
Physical Peak:
Through the Viral Replication of his 'cells' he is constantly at peak human condition. The virus's keep his body at its highest level without the need to exercise. But, their constant action burns calories at a heightened rate.
Orienteering
Knowledge of plants including what's safe to eat and what isn't, what may be good for medicinal use as well as what to avoid.
Amazing Chef, immense Culinary knowledge.

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
Extreme Hunger
Stubborn
Insomniac
Dense (Physical)-
While appearing light, Azarius is quite heavy. In Fact, it is unlikely anyone could pick him up alone.)

Dense (Mentally)-
While exhibiting high levels of intelligence there are just some things he can not come to terms with or understand. Certain jokes will fly over his head so fast it'll take his hairline back.

Minor Social Awkwardness- Due to the fact he doesn't quite comprehend certain things. Or, the fact he just doesn't care.

FEARS:
Drowning
Clowns (Wont Admit It, but it was IT that messed him up.)
Unstable surfaces
Deep water
Fear of Extreme Heat

SECRETS:
He constantly wants to try eating wood.
Steals lighters like clockwork. Does it without thought and has a massive collection. (His fear of Fire)
Deep fascination bordering obsession with Viral strains and diseases.

HABITS:
Pacing
Whittling
Checking his pockets more than twice.
Organizes things based on chronological sequence rather than style, color, item or size. (Means his room is a very interesting place. Blue or Red Pill?)
PERSONALITY:
Quirky
Stubborn
Informed
Gullible
Insatiable Eater
Learned
Sarcastic
Unforgiving

THOUGHTS:
"Who thought I would end up being a gifted magical user. Who could have thought ontop of that I couldn't use anything. But, I am a magical user. Isn't that something?"
GOALS: "Since I can't do much, why don't we start with the first step, than the next until we can get to a jog. Then, I will revisit this."
HIDDEN DESIRES:
"All the time when I get hungry, I open my backpack but look around. This one time I saw a bench and I thought "I bet I could eat that bench." While it was funny, some part of me... perhaps I truly wanted to eat the bench... like a Phagocyte."
TABOOS:
Smoking (Tobacco)
Anything NazI related.
Unconsenting action.

EXTRA:
He will eat grass if there is nothing else to eat around as well as bark and roots.

Habitual Lighter Stealer (He doesn't Smoke. He just takes them without thinking.)

His Scars are linked it his power's revealing.

"Blessed Be"

Last edited:
fDh77qG.jpg

ca637qR.jpg

nWzkffM.jpg

Y5hAj4Y.jpg

peyton de piero
"i have no charm. but i do have wit and that's enough."
basics

NAME: peyton siena de piero

NICKNAMES: toni ϟ short stuff ϟ payter-gator [she will probably kill you]

BIRTH DATE: november 7th

RACE: cupid-witch

SEXUALITY: heterosexual

ETHNICITY: she's kind of a mutt. she has primarily italian blood but she also has scottish, german and dutch roots.

CURRENT RESIDENCE: queens, new york

appearance

HAIR: naturally blonde, but she dyes the tips pink every now and then

EYES: a bright, striking blue with flecks of green close to the center

HEIGHT: peyton stands at 4'9, meaning she is often the target of many height related jokes.

WEIGHT: peyton is not entirely underweight, coming in at 37 kg.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: » her captivating eyes
» her small size
» her fair, almost pale and creamy complexion
» her minimalistic tattoos
» a beauty spot close to the right side of her upper lip

BODY BUILD: peyton is naturally quite skinny. she has a very petite frame and over the years, with her thirst for adventure, she has managed to add a bit of muscle to her otherwise very thin body.

CLOTHING STYLE: peyton has a very bohemian style. she doesn't like dresses or skirts, but she adores psychedelic patterns and lace. she also tends to have a style that is somewhat soft grunge. examples »» [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ] [ ϟ ]

HEALTH AILMENTS: » She's been diagnosed with ADHD
» she suffers from insomnia occasionally
» she is also addicted to caffeine

abilities

MAGIC ABILITY: electrokinesis

POWER WEAKNESSES: » peyton's ability is highly influenced by her emotions. she often can't control i and even discovered it by accident, after a while of trying to convince herself that it was all a coincidence and that the electricity wasn't acting based on her actions.
» peyton often gets migraines when she tries to channel her power and make it work according to her will, since these are the early stages. she also gets nosebleeds from time to time, though only when she's controlling it or trying to.
» the bigger an electrical appliance, the harder it is to control/manipulate
» she has to concentrate very hard if she has an expected outcome while manipulating/controlling electricity or any electrical appliance
» contact with water while using her power could fry her.

persona

LIKES: adventure ϟ coffee ϟ running ϟ freedom ϟ spooking people ϟ nature ϟ animals ϟ horror movies ϟ winter ϟ classical rock ϟ adrenaline rushes ϟ darkness

DISLIKES: liars ϟ people that take the easy way out ϟ homophobes ϟ discrimination ϟ people that undermine her ϟ rules and having to obey them ϟ being told what to do ϟ cat calling

PERSONAL STRENGTHS: » intuitive
» intelligent
» agile
» independent
» not easily won over
» great at keeping secrets

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: » irresponsible
» short tempered
» guarded
» reckless
» very blunt because she can't tell right from wrong often
» holds a grudge like no other

FEARS: » deep/open water
» not being able to protect people
» her father

SECRETS: » she ran away from home at 14 and during this period of living couch surfing, she became friends with the wrong crowd. she did a lot of shoplifting and other petty crimes. she picked up a lot of skills this way but ultimately she did it all to spite her father.
» during this period she also became something of an alcoholic. now she has replaced alcohol with coffee.

HABITS: » taps her fingers against various surfaces because she can't sit still
» she often bites her lower lip, especially when she's thinking. it bleeds a lot when she is lost in thought.
» she's constantly using curse words

PERSONALITY: [ smart ] - and by smart, peyton means street smart. she spent a lot of time on the streets and as a result, she does pretty well on her own, even in rough parts of town. she's full of wit and snark and she can use it if she ever finds reason to. though the wit comes naturally, lacing itself into just about every conversation she has.

[ impulsive ] - peyton has a tendency to do whatever comes to her mind first. it's not really something she decided on, but rather something caused by her ADHD. this often gets her into sticky situations as she rarely thinks of the consequences of her actions, though it has proved to be a good thing from time to time too.

[ outspoken ] - peyton is very up front and honest about the way she feels, most of the time. if she has a problem with you, she'll let you know. it's the same if she likes you or is fond of you. she likes to stand up for others and what she believes in. she's not one to keep quiet that much.

[ independent ] - peyton has never really had a mother figure and so from a young age, she has strived to make things work on her own, and she has achieved that. In fact, so much so, that she refuses to accept much help from other people. she has a lot of pride and thinks that not being able to do something is weak.

[ adventurous ] - peyton is an adventurous spirit at heart. she has a thirst for adrenaline and absolutely loves trying out new things and going to new places. in this way she is also very daring, usually not one to care much about her well being in such cases.

[ vivacious ] - peyton is a very lively person, always energetic and always the life of the party she's like a giant ball of energy that cannot be tamed. she's also very enthusiastic with the things she does and has often been told to have an infectious smile.

[ argumentative ] - peyton will never go down without a fight. if an argument has begun, she will keep at it till she comes out the victor, no matter what the topic up for debate is. this applies to physical fights as well. she is small but she can pack quite a punch. or a kick if need be.

[ cunning ] - peyton will go to extreme lengths to get what she wants, prove someone wrong or get some information. some would say she could get a little obsessed when it comes to mysteries she can't crack because she does anything possible to find out what she needs to know.

[ stubborn ] - peyton is quite stubborn and rarely relents or admits she's wrong. it can be very frustrating for others, and meeting someone as stubborn as she is, is probably a recipe for disaster.

THOUGHTS: "Well, initially I thought it was pretty cool. I still do, it's just hard at the same time. but when have i ever been one to shy away from a challenge?"

GOALS: "I don't really know yet. i don't tend to think much about the future. i'd rather live in the now."

HIDDEN DESIRES: » peyton is a little [okay not so little] vengeful, and she dreams of the day she can take out her anger on her father.
» she also wishes she could remember her mother, or at least find out something about her that isn't a lie
» peyton longs to do just about anything that would give her a good adrenaline rush

TABOOS: rape, any kind of abuse, discrimination

EXTRA: » peyton currently lives with an uncle from her mother's side -- she had five brothers, and also gave peyton four older brothers, however they all stay with her father. she is quite close with the second eldest of the lot, named parker.
» she can always be seen wearing an emerald ring around her index finger. it didn't belong to anyone, but all she knows is that the emerald was her mother's birth stone and so she got it, using slightly creative methods.

"blessed be."

WctSdft.png

"I have no charm."

b a s i c s

NAME: Victoria (ZhenZhen) Yang
NICKNAMES: Vee or Vicky
BIRTH DATE: December 11th
RACE: Asian-American
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
ETHNICITY: Chinese
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Francisco, California

a p p e a r a n c e

HAIR: Vicky's hair is a dark deep brown, appearing black most of the time. It's fine and long, almost surpassing her waist.She usually keeps it come and loos.
EYES: Almond shaped and dark brown.
HEIGHT: Vicky is a shorty, barely standing 5'0".
WEIGHT: 82lbs, she's a tiny thing.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Her pale and practically flawless skin. Her long fine hair. Her almond eyes. And small and short figure. Lastly, she has a beauty mark on her face.
BODY BUILD: She has a petite frame, slim and small like her height, but lacks many curves.
CLOTHING STYLE: Her sense of style is pretty simple. She mostly wears jeans and simple t-shirts because her aunt and uncle barely buy her anything to wear. Though, she does likes dresses and skirts. Still, she somehow manages to be colorful and stylish.
HEALTH AILMENTS: PTSD, she has a stuttering problem and asthma

m a g i c

MAGIC ABILITY: Astral Manipulation - The user can create, shape and manipulate astral energy.
POWER WEAKNESSES: 1. For starters, Vicky is not completely aware of her powers. She only has a sense that it is there. Therefore, she has zero to no control over her abilities let alone know how to use it to her advantage.
2. There is only two aspects of this power that has been used before, without her knowing of course. One, Astral projecting and harnessing the astral energy so that it actually takes shape. And these two powers have plenty weaknesses listed below.
3. With her astral projection, her body is essentially dead/in a coma and thus very vulnerable during astral projection. Meaning, she could be possessed by spirits, if killed she'll be stuck in astral form and if her body is hurt as soon as she returns to it she'll feel all the pain. Also, being out of her body too long will hurt her body. Since she's practically a ghost in this form, she is unaffected by the physical world. She can't lift objects, simply phases through them.
4. With her harnessing the astral energy it's basically psychic energy there are many things limitations and errors that go along with that. Firstly, she doesn't have control on this ability just as she doesn't her other abilities. And she isn't immune to this energy either, it can hurt her just as badly as others and she has hurt herself more with it. Using too much of it will leave her wounded and exhausted, so much so she could lose consciousness or go into a coma for days before waking up and recharged, this still her energy after all.Using too much energy at once can hurt her badly as well. And any involuntary action or release can cause a constant stream which she will have no control over. She can not control how much of it she uses. Because of her lack of control, she has a hard time making any constructs and maintaining them. Even when she makes constructs they are breakable if her will is weak or her opponent is stronger. And if she loses consciousness those constructs will deplete too.
5. Her emotions are also one of her biggest weaknesses. They are too tied into her abilities, mainly her energy aspect of it. Her powers flip out of her control when she loses it, her rage. And things get chaotic.
6. This should be obvious by now, but she has to focus. Distractions will screw her up and she hasn't had any training of the sort to multitask.

p e r s o n a l

LIKES: Pastries. Noodles. Horror Movies. Flowers. Plants. Sweet scents. Candles. Books. Horror Movies. Children Movies. Musicals. Piano. Adventure. Clothes. Dancing. Laughter. Sarcasm. Being right. Animals. Cats. Her hair. BBC. Kpop. Foreign Media. The Stars. Cozy blankets. Warm beverages. Reading. Loyalty. Listening to Music. Cooking. Hiking. Sketching. Painting. Art. Photography.
DISLIKES: Her accent(She cannot stand it). Know-it-alls. Vanilla. Bigots. Racists. Idiots. The Summer. Alchohol. Cigarettes. Talking. Nosy people. Loud Noise. Her sicknesses.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: Hardworking
Honest
Clever
Resourceful
Intellectual

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES: Reserved
Distant
Secretive
Self-sacrificial
Pushover

FEARS: Being abandoned, The dark.
SECRETS: She doesn't want to accept the fact that her mother abandoned her as a child when she remarried. She believes her mother will come back for her.
Her fear of the dark is another secret she keeps to herself.
She has been picked on for her Chinese accent relentlessly.
She still struggles when it comes to reading and writing English.
She once suffered from kleptomania
She had committed vandalism once

HABITS:
PERSONALITY:
+Kind
+Helpful
+Loyal
+Stategist
+Protective
+Determined
-Independent
-Quiet
-Introverted
-Shy
-Rude
-Possessive
-Sassy
-Cynical

THOUGHTS: "It sounds impossible, but, I also thought my life getting any more interesting was too until recently. So, what, are we like going to go to Hogwarts?"
GOALS: "My own room would be nice ... maybe my family too."
HIDDEN DESIRES: She sometimes wishes her aunt and uncle would disappear or lost everything important to them.
She wants to get back at her mother's new husband and she hates her half-siblings

TABOOS: Abandonment of family, your child
Neglecting and abusing children
Using others to your own advantage

EXTRA: Her greatest skills lie in cooking, playing piano and sketching. She has way too much spare time with having zero friends.
Be Blessed

THEME SONG
12918452_1700477616876585_429059926_n.jpg

NAME
:
Katalina Maronov
NICKNAMES:
Kat
BIRTH DATE:
August 7th
RACE:
Witch
SEXUALITY:
Bi-Sexual
ETHNICITY:
Russian

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

HAIR:
White
EYES:
Green
HEIGHT:
5'10"
WEIGHT:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:
Height
Hair Color
Scars on her neck.

BODY BUILD:
Lithe

CLOTHING STYLE:
To say that her style of clothing is diverse is to not give it justice. Her style reflects her mood for that day and with enough of an assortment of clothes she is able to change her clothes to suit her mood.

HEALTH AILMENTS:
Blurred Vision- Can only see up to five feet without glasses. Everything else is blurry.
Pounding Headaches- Often deals with horrible headaches.

MAGIC ABILITY:
Resonance Manipulation
First Ability
Volume Manipulation/Amplification
No longer needing an amplifier Katalina can now play music on her guitar as if she was hooked up. Ranging from high to low she is able to change the volume of the noise she makes.
POWER WEAKNESSES:
Limited Frequencies (For Now)
No vibrations, no noise, no ability.
Need to be Self Made. (She can't use ambient noise on its own yet.)
Requires a medium... Ex-Her Instrument (Or some way to make noise. She can't use her voice yet.)
Magical Muting

Soccer
Purple
Monty Python
Challenges
Chicken Fingers
Dr. Who

DISLIKES:
Raw Fish (Sushi)
Undercooked food
AutoTune
Color Red
Being Lied to
Treated Like a Child
Being underestimated.

PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
Can play a multitude of string instruments with relative ease.
Organized
Analytic
Music Theory

PERSONAL WEAKNESSES:
Near blind (NEEDS her glasses.)
Emotionally Cold
Extreme difficulty expressing herself without using her music.

FEARS:
The Dark
Losing her Glasses
Being unable to play music.

SECRETS:
Was homeless for a good portion of her youth.
Plays in a rather famous band. Luckily, they don't go live much at all.. and when they do it's way different. (They don't show who they are.)

HABITS:
Tapping her foot to whatever noise seems to produce a rhythm or beat.
Constantly plays with her hair.
Keeping the air conditioner on all the time.
Sings in the shower.

PERSONALITY:
Direct
Fun-Loving
Untethered
Short Temper
Rhythmic
Caring
Depressive tendencies
Anxiety

THOUGHTS:
"There has always been magic, every note, chord and voice ever given sound. It just happens I can do a little more."
GOALS:
"Well, I don't know where I want to go. I don't even know where to begin, but practice makes perfect."
HIDDEN DESIRES:
"I've broken glass with my voice before, but could I do it to more than that?"
TABOOS:
Rape
Being touched without knowing
Parental Harassment

EXTRA:
Basing her music on Joe Satriani

Guitar Style
8 String
ATDddvhdCWS5w9tW.jpg

[bg=#000000]

I XXH A V E XXN O XXC H A R M.

i5n84yC.jpg

× H O L L I S / M O N R O E / H A L S T E A D /
AKA "HOLLY" xxx 17 Y.O. xxx MAR 21 xxx CISGENDER FEMALE xxx WITCHxxx
HETEROSEXUAL xxx CAUCASIAN AMERICAN xxx FORT WORTH, TX

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ . ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx P H Y S I C A L ! !
xxxHAIR DESCRIPTION SHOULDER-LENGTH, FALLS INTO SOFT RINGLETS, A BLEND OF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHOCOLATE BROWN & CARAMEL BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS.

xxxEYE DESCRIPTION ROUND, HONEY.

xxxHEIGHT 161 CM (5' 3").

xxxWEIGHT 65.8 KG (145 LBS).

xxxDISTINGUISHING FEATURES NOT APPLICABLE.

xxxBODY BUILD MEDIUM-FRAMED, ON THE CHUBBIER SIDE.

xxxCLOTHING STYLE FLATTERING // TAILORED.

xxxHEALTH AILMENTS NOT APPLICABLE.

xxx S O R C E R Y ! !

xxxMAGIC ABILITY EARTH-BENDING.

xxxPOWER WEAKNESSES USER MAY ONLY EARTH-BEND VIA LIFE EARTH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MANIPULATION (FOR NOW).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER MAY CREATE GOLEMS RANGING FROM HEIGHTS OF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1 FOOT (30.48 CM) TO 2 FEET (60.96 CM) DEPENDING ON THE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAVAILABLE RESOURCES.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GOLEMS ARE FREE-WILLED, INCAPABLE OF COMBAT & ARE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOBLIVIOUS TO THE COMMANDS OF THE USER.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AFOREMENTIONED GOLEMS WILL DECAY OVER THE COURSE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx OF ONE MINUTE BASED ON THE MATERIAL BUILT FROM.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx USER IS INCAPABLE OF UTILISING POWERS WHILE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEXPERIENCING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS.

xxx L I K E S ! !
xxxTHE CRACKLE OF A ROARING FIREPLACE.

xxxHITTING A BULL'S-EYE.

xxxTHE ATMOSPHERE OF THE COUNTRYSIDE.

xxxSTEAMING COFFEE (SWEETENED WITH MILK, CREAM, & A GENEROUS DRIZZLING OF
xxxxx CANE SYRUP).

xxxHOMEMADE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE.

xxxSLOBBERY DOG KISSES ON HER CHEEKS.

xxx D I S L I K E S ! !
xxxLATE-NIGHT SOAP OPERAS.

xxx BOW STRINGS SNAPPING.

xxxTHUNDEROUS RAIN STORMS.

xxxTHE COLOUR PURPLE.

xxxLUKEWARM COFFEE.

xxxBROWN M&M'S.

xxx F E A R S! !
xxxARACHNOPHOBIA (FEAR OF SPIDERS).

xxx S E C R E T S! !
xxxWAS THE VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN BY HER
xxxxx PATERNAL UNCLE.

xxxTRIED PIERCING HER EARS BY HERSELF IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, FAILED MISERABLY.

xxxxx NOW HAS A MINUTE SCAR ON HER LEFT EAR LOBE.

xxx H A B I T S! !
xxxCHEWS ON HER BOTTOM LIP WHILE IN DEEP THOUGHT.

xxxBITES ON THE SKIN AROUND HER THUMBNAIL.

xxxWEARS A ROSARY AROUND HER NECK.

xxx S T R E N G T H S ! !
xxxVAST KNOWLEDGE OF FLORA & FAUNA.

xxxEXCEPTIONAL HAND-EYE COORDINATION.

xxxMAKES AN EXCELLENT ICED SWEET TEA.

xxx W E A K N E S S E S ! !

xxxCAN NEVER TAKE, "NO" FOR AN ANSWER.

xxx NOT A RISK-TAKER IN ANY WAY.

xxxDOESN'T TAKE NEW ENVIRONMENTS QUITE WELL.

xxx P E R S O N A L I T Y ! !

xxxNARROW-MINDED & OBSTINATE.

xxxxx When Hollis refuses to do something, you can ensure that she means it. Growing up
xxxxx pampered in a farmhouse in more affluent parts of town, her parents lacked the heart to
xxxxx give her Hollis nothing more than the best. She's grown to be accustomed to the same

xxxxx old, same old. Any fluctuation is going to warrant a disapproving head shake.

xxxOUTGOING & COMPASSIONATE.
xxxxx If you're able to get pass the nuisance that is Hollis' beliefs, the altruism and benevolence
xxxxx that is her nature will immediately compensate for the former. She genuinely wishes well,
xxxxx and doesn't have the courage to bring any harm to others. Content to lend a helping hand,
xxxxx you can count on Hollis to get the job done for you, in whatever means she can.

xxxRELIGIOUS & DOGMATIC
xxxxx Hollis holds her beliefs firmly, and finds that any other way of life is, to a certain extent,
xxxxx unreasonable and the false way to lead one's existence. She does not question the rules
xxxxx that she is to follow. Hollis holds the notion that it is far less troublesome to merely abide to
xxxxx them compared to being doubtful.

xxx C H A R A C T E R ! !
xxxTHOUGHTS"THIS AIN'T NO PLACE FOR A GIRL LIKE ME."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- Hollis carries the notion that The School of Magic is some sort of purgatory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as punishment for her sins, though she dearly hopes that it isn't -

xxxGOALS "LORD KNOWS KNOW HOW I GOT HERE, BUT I DON'T TRUST THESE BLACK
xxxxxxxxxxxxx MAGIC FOLK.
"
xxxxxxxxxxxx- Unsure, though is hesitant about the whole ordeal, would avoid participating in such odd
xxxxxxxxxxxxx activities at any given opportunity, for now -

xxxHIDDEN DESIRES "OH DARLIN', HAVE YOU NO MANNERS?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- The thought has never crossed Hollis' mind, though she wouldn't mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtaking off her purity ring; girls can't wait that long, can they? -

xxxTABOOS "DEAR LORD, YOU SURE ARE A CURIOUS ONE."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(RAPE, INCEST).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

B L E S S E D XXB E.

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.