unanun

Child is born, with a heart of gold
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
I'm wary of magic with lots of rules.
Please leave a note here for us GMs. Your desires will help drive RP plot.

Caoimhe wants to destroy the Kaustir army. Oh this is going to be fun. And raise her baby and what not.

Bel wants control of the world trade (more or less).

That little bunch of delegates wants to not die, and make some good connections.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun and lynzy
Vydus wants to stabilise Viridos and vanquish the moirgut wherever they may crop up.

He also wants to go to Pegulis to follow a lead into the nature and origins of the moirgut from his experiences in dreamtime.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Hmm what she needs is a friend and something that stills her fleeting feelings of not belonging, not knowing what to invest her future in.

What she wants is revenge.

o_o

• Thank You
Amara simply wants stability again o.o Though, her actions seem to be leading her in the opposite direction. In the end, she has nothing to loose and it's beginning to make her reckless-- she needs something to live for basically.

• Thank You
Lut Sar has no fucking clue what he wants - he has all but sacrificed himself for the greater good and has sent away the one person he hates to love, Nu.

Nu also has no clue what she wants. Her raison d'etre was to kill Lut Sar, but she has been deceived that he is dead.

As a scholar and a Pegulian, Medwick wants the truth. He wants to hold destiny in his hands, and not become a plaything of others.

K'Larr wants the same thing the tablet wants ... ... ...

Naya wants everything to be normal again. She wants courage.

Arktus wants ???

Reactions: lynzy
Tem kinda just wants to learn to read and have some sort of stability in her life so she doesn't have to be street rat anymore. A stable lifestyle is what she really needs, but the idea of getting a proper education is what gets her fired up.

• Thank You
Like Nu, Chelena has no clue what she wants. She was given a single purpose by Tattersal, which she now believes she has failed, and is dying a slow death of Nocturne AIDS. Her life feels completely pointless.

Ethelwen wants out of the sewers. :D In the short term, sure, but also in the long term. He's been trying to relate to the Archon, but she's been locked away, and his fear of being revealed as a shapeshifter keeps him away from Arktus. All the same, he's done with doing all the dirty work in the city, and is ready to move on to other things.

• Thank You
Nocturnes have their own special AIDS?

Well I know she gave him something but I am interested in the fact that the nocturnes are different enough to get their own special AIDS. This might be something interesting to explore in the future, different races with varying levels of immunity.

Not the appropriate thread to note, but I've been writing Nocturnes as crying blood since day 1.

Amalia: GIVE ME MY FUCKING RANK BACK.

• Thank You
Ilsa wants down from the cross, and/or to just go home and/or to just find Vrein.

Kerrick wants to find a way to save Ilsa while managing to explain himself to Amalia and Rakar.

Dane wants to piece together his fragmented memories of Aldus.

• Thank You
Viule wants to believe there's some good in him and that his life could have purpose. Under Turin's service he has gained nothing of the sort, just more cynicism and apathy.

• Thank You
Ophanim wants the truth. And probably survive the sewers.

I want to give him and the group scabies, but then more aggressive and dangerous.

• Thank You
I must clarify my post above...

I will enjoy a fight if and when it happens, since Shardis is a tank. However, She also is a Anima of great morals and commitment, in that she loves her companions and would never leave them.

Someday if/when things in real life settle somewhat, I would love to make another charri that is totally different that Shar and give it a go, if Ilium is still running by then of course. lol

• Thank You
Inigo Criracan wants to find a certain six-fingered man who killed his father and Inigo wants revenge! I jest.

He wishes to become a very skilled soldier, travel the lands, and in the process hopes to find and be capable of taking back what he's looking for (part of his back story but I don't have it fully fleshed out to start spreading the info).

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy and unanun
Oh yes, almost forgot! lol Shardis is looking for some sort of closure with her parents possible death or are they just missing or ....what? Who knows...just got to wait and see :)

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.