Character Sketches needed?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Minerva

The Apex of the World
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
so, I have no money as a High School student, so I can't pay you. I could perhaps do an Art Trade for you, but that's the best you're going to get. Otherwise, I'm broke.

So, what I'm asking is, I need two characters drawn for me. I'll try to be as good with descriptions as I can, but I don't know how well it will say. These are characters I use for multiple things in Modern and Sci-Fi settings.

First one:

Name: Dr Kim Park

Appearance: Kim is an Asian female of Korean descent. She stands at 5'9", and weighs 149 pounds. She has a Medium build, but has a fairly large bust size. (This has become a running joke with this character, due to the original picture I used for her.) Her hair is fairly long, (I'd say a small bit past her shoulder.) and is black, but it can appear brown/red in the proper light. She wears a white lab coat that is unbuttoned, and has some sort of patch (make the patch ambiguous as to what organization she works for, but blue.) She wears a blouse underneath that. She is very neat and orderly.

Second one:

Name: Michael Hope

Appearance: Michael is a Caucasian male. He stands at about 5'9" as well, and weighs 154 pounds. He has an average build. He has short, ragged hair that is dark brown in color. (Think Kirito's hair, but brown.) He also wears a White lab coat, but it's a bit more crumpled and dirty than Kim's, as he's still a Medical student. Underneath that, he wears scrubs, which are also wrinkled and dirty. His face is completely clean shaven.

I have base images for both of these characters, so if you would like to see them, then I can provide them.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmerillaRose
I'll send in a sketch later tonight ^u^

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva