Character Gossip

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You're not in pure blackness. Just the perimeter of the crash site. People can still see what's going on in and around the ship, it's just that the forest beyond is shrouded. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in my post. ._.

And now it's time to awake the Krak- I mean Jack.

Edit: Wait...we're all in pure blackness... *looks at character sheet* Nope...no enchanted seeing in magical darkness.

Blast...I'll have to wait for it to clear to face Asmo.

And what about Drake? You just going to leave him to the Irvings and Carswell and the incoming Cossacks?

WMD, shall we issue some good 'ol fashion Imperial brand crub-stomping until everyone pulls the stick out of their ass stops attacking each other?

Acquariana, not a plot hole, just a plot mush.

WMD, stop raging and come get some.

GMK, don't get too attached to your penis.

Jack, stop misreading Tegan's post

Tegan, stop making clear and perfectly straightforward posts that no one understands.

Tain, dig that damn foxhole!

Ryker,

.... hi.

Acquariana, not a plot hole, just a plot mush.

WMD, stop raging and come get some.

GMK, don't get too attached to your penis.

Jack, stop misreading Tegan's post

Tegan, stop making clear and perfectly straightforward posts that no one understands.

Tain, dig that damn foxhole!

Ryker,

.... hi.

. . .NO. >:( *crosses arms*

*Ryker smiles at Asmoman and racks his Desert Eagle's slide.*

Yew, me, tonight...

*A dozer buries Tain under earth. Scavenger kicks the door open.*

Front line's changin'. We're relocating the Forward Edge of Battle to a mile up the road.

*Crams Ryker into an industrial garbage disposal.*

D:< How come no one is posting?!

WMD, shall we issue some good 'ol fashion Imperial brand crub-stomping until everyone pulls the stick out of their ass stops attacking each other?

hmm. what with Mizdogg leading a group of space marine apocatharies to the crash site......thus driving GK batshit as Mizdogg is an Ork.

@Asmo

*becomes slightly less full of rage*

*jumps on Ryker's Desert Eagle's slide*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*runs off to the Desolator climbing frame*

Tune in tonight for Asmo vs GMK...

p.s. after this we all crash Porg's Meadow and stop him playing with his suspiciously similar IP addresses. >:D

*draws up plans for Asmo's Meadow*

Prawn?

FOOKIN' PRAWN!!!

*Ryker calls in air support. A Specter gunship levels the area.*