Character Fandom Versions

D

~DirkJake~

Original poster
What this is, is a commission where I take your character and make it look like it lives in another Fandom. For those who may not understand, here is some fandoms and what I would do with that character.

Harry Potter
I would draw the character in the robes or uniforms of their House.

Divergent
I would draw the character in the assigned clothing of their faction.

Homestuck
I would draw the character in their God Tier or Dreamer outfit.

Five Nights at Freddy's
I would draw the character in an outfit from a human version of an animatronic or in a security guard uniform.

Percy Jackson
I would draw the character in a Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter shirt with the weapon of choice.

Doctor Who
I would draw the character in the outfit of one of the Doctors or near the TARDIS.

DRAMAtical Murder
I would draw the character in the outfit of a canon character from the series.

These are not all the fandoms I will make, these are just examples. I may have to do research on the fandoms, so if I get it wrong, bear with me. Please do not tell me exactly what outfit you want! I need a certain amount of control, but I will let you have a lot of option. Believe me.

With pricing, mostly everything will be free! However, if you want more than one character in a single drawing, it will cost about $5-$15 based off of complexity. If you want two characters in two different drawings, they will be free. I do not have a PayPal set up, so fines will be given later.

People use this format when requesting an image. Anything with a * next to it is optional.
Character Name:
Nickname*:
Personality:
Hair Colour:
Hair Style:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build*:
Original Outfit and Extra Items*:
Pose*:
Preferred Colours*:

Pic%2B11.png

This is a sucky example. I promise your pic will be better.

I finally figured out pricing.
One Character: FREE
One Character w/ Background: $11
Digital B&W Two Character: $10
Digital Colour Two Character: $17
Paper Pencil Rough 2 Character: $8
Paper Pencil Colour 2 Character: $10
Paper Ink 2 Character: $12
Paper Coloured Ink 2 Character: $17
Torso Digital Coloured 2 Character: $10
Torso B&W Digital 2 Character: $8
Torso Pencil Rough 2 Character: $6
Torso Pencil Colour 2 Character: $8
Torso Ink 2 Character: $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Deen of Ahvviyinn

Yes, I know, not the requested format, but for my character, easier to have a visual ref. As for "fandom"... Harry Potter. Personality? Well, as you can tell from his smile, playful. Though a bit too old for schooling, he could be a teacher.

Oh, and here's more on him: Physical Description

Since I'm not able to pay, whatever you want to do freebie is fine by me. Just have fun with him.

Any questions, just ask.

Deen of Ahvviyinn

Yes, I know, not the requested format, but for my character, easier to have a visual ref. As for "fandom"... Harry Potter. Personality? Well, as you can tell from his smile, playful. Though a bit too old for schooling, he could be a teacher.

Oh, and here's more on him: Physical Description

Since I'm not able to pay, whatever you want to do freebie is fine by me. Just have fun with him.

Any questions, just ask.
OK. I will try to draw him in a house outfit since most wizards and witches hold on to House pride... I will finish it this week... or early next week.