2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Greetings, O Users More Knowledgeable than I!

So something I'm really loving on this site is the Character Gallery, but one thing about it has me a little frustrated. As far as I can figure out, there doesn't seem to be a way to change the original image used to create a character to something else, at least not without deleting the character and starting over with a new image. Is there a way to change it without starting over?

~Light

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't think there is. :I You can change the thumbnail, but not the actual image. I recently had to remake a character because of this issue. Super bummer.

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
Alright, thanks for the help. :D Yeah, it is a bummer... I remade probably half of my characters because I wanted to change the image and I had kind of hoped there was an easier way to do it, but oh well I guess. :(

Alright, thanks for the help. :D Yeah, it is a bummer... I remade probably half of my characters because I wanted to change the image and I had kind of hoped there was an easier way to do it, but oh well I guess. :(
As Opal mentioned, there is indeed no way to just change the image. What you CAN do, however, is put a placeholder image with the title of the Gallery entry the character's name (you can change that), and then input the "current" character image in the Bio, where you can put in bbcode stuff. That way, it's within the rules of the Gallery AND you can update the bio with new images whenever :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
As Opal mentioned, there is indeed no way to just change the image. What you CAN do, however, is put a placeholder image with the title of the Gallery entry the character's name (you can change that), and then input the "current" character image in the Bio, where you can put in bbcode stuff. That way, it's within the rules of the Gallery AND you can update the bio with new images whenever :D
Ohhh, cool! I will go give that a try. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Pahndemic
Status
Not open for further replies.