1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Character drawings?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lochlan, Apr 13, 2014.

1. So like ive got two continuous characters that are twins i use the guy and the girl but the girl is a lesbian. Jw if i gave you a depiction of them could you draw em plzzz itd become my profile pic.

2. Link to Minibit's Deviant Art so you can see her art style!

If you're not in a super-huge hurry (ie: gimme a few days) I could do it; I'd like to know a few things about each one. Reference pictures are great but if you'd rather write a detailed description that's fine too:

Hair colour

Hair style

Eye colour

Face description(round? Long? Thin? Big nose? thick eyebrows? Any distinctive quirks I need to know)

Skin tone

Height

Weight

How muscular?

Outfit

Accessories

Tattoos/piercings

Pose

Mood

If you want me to, I can take this information and make a sketch. I'll show you the sketch so you can correct anything I got wrong, and then I'll ink and colour it :)

@Lochlan do you still want this picture? It's all right if you want someone else to draw it :)

#2 Minibit, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    • Thank Thank x 1