1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Character Alerts?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sweet_Temptation, Dec 9, 2014.

1. So I been having this issue for some time. I asked Diana about it a while back and was told to uncheck everything character related to stop getting alerts that some one had put a character here or there.

The issue is, I did that and it still alerts me. I am not going to lie, it's really irksome. I don't know what else to do? I checked to see if any one else had posted something already, before I did. I didn't see anything, sorry if you already addressed this.

2. Never mind, fixed it. Sorry!

3. Oh man, I am so sorry I didn't reply to that PM. O_O I meant to come back and give you a check list to go down to make sure you got them all, but I completely forgot. I'm glad you fixed it, though!