Change one word in the above sentence

• Thread starter Klutzy Ninja Kitty
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time for the suspiciously missing friends games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic enthusiast.

The last time for the suspiciously missing life games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic enthusiast.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second life games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic enthusiast.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second life games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic crackhead.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second life games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic crackhead whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second Pokemon games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic crackhead whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation Pokemon games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic crackhead whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation Pokemon games I masqueraded as an obviously chaotic enthusiastic Arceus whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation Pokemon games I masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic Arceus whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation Pokemon games I masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny Arceus whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation yu-gi-oh games I masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny Arceus whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation yu-gi-oh games I masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny derg whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation yu-gi-oh games I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny derg whisperer.

The last time for the suspiciously missing second generation yu-gi-oh games I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny four-eyed derg whisperer.

The last ritual for the suspiciously missing second generation yu-gi-oh games I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny four-eyed derg whisperer.

The last ritual for the suspiciously missing second terrible generation yu-gi-oh games I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny four-eyed derg whisperer.

In the last ritual for the suspiciously missing second terrible generation yu-gi-oh games I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny four-eyed derg whisperer.

In the last ritual for the suspiciously missing second terrible generation yu-gi-oh games I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny red four-eyed derg whisperer.

In the last ritual summoning for the suspiciously missing second terrible generation yu-gi-oh games I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny red four-eyed derg whisperer.

In the last ritual summoning for the suspiciously missing second terrible generation yu-gi-oh monster I flawlessly masqueraded as an obviously adamant enthusiastic shiny red four-eyed derg whisperer.

Status
Not open for further replies.