Change For A Dollar

C

Celest

Original poster

I don't know how many of y'all have seen this video. It is about a year old or so.. I thought it was touching and has caused tears the few times I've watched it. Tell me.. what do you think? How do you feel after watching it? Does it make you feel like you aren't doing enough? Let me know.

This made me cry! Ah!

I don't know. It just makes me feel inadequate as a human being, and made me want to be a better person. I just... I don't know. Maybe I can answer your questions when I stop pouting. lol Man, when he gave that woman the coffee?!?! So unselfish!.... Sigh. Good production!

That short film is very inspiring. It is a great example of how much a small good deed can do, not to mention how unselfish one can be. When I watched it, it made me feel better about myself. Thank you for sharing this movie / short film with me!

Very inspiring indeed! :)

This was truly amazing. Even through all his hardships, he still gave what little he had to help others. Even when he had none his self. Its so amazing how people can look on the brighter side of things and kee their head held up high. This video has made me smile as well as shed tears. To see a person happy through your actions rather than words, is a wonderful gift. I have realized that sometimes, you can get a smile just by seeing someone else happy. I do so much to see people happy myself and to smile. That is all I ever desire for the people around me. This was such a touching short film.