Grouchyass Sith Empress
- Roleplay Invitations
- Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- It varies. I'm a house wife and stay-at-home mom, so I got no schedule really. Lol
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I'll assume myself the aggressive one if you have passive writing. Really though, I prefer this to be equal between us. Both writers should have the same creative freedom.
- Favorite Genres
- Science fiction, fantasy, supernatural modern, romance, horror, apocalyptic, Star Wars universe, superpowers, historical, all things bizarre, grimdark, tragedy, melodrama.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Bland modern (seriously, it's hard to convince me to do anything that involves just normal-ass everyday teenager or adult stuff. I need magic, or adventure, or tragedy, or SOMETHING to keep it exciting), furry, military, school (unless it's like, a school for magically gifted or some shit like that, that could be cool). I'm also not going to do your Canon x Canon fantasies with you. You MIGHT be able to convince me to do a Canon x OC, but even that's a stretch.
Three Random Elements II
One of my earlier challenges had a list of three things to inspire a poem. Feel free to refer to Challenge #13 for examples that may be of use, in case my instructions may be confusing. You're throwing different ingredients in to see what comes of it. You write with a theme and style of your choosing while involving the following elements in some way:
A reminder that the actual words themselves don't have to be in the poem. Figure a way to put these items into a poem. String them together into something that represents how you interpret these three things. Challenge your brain and writing skills, show me what you come up with! :]