Cerulean's Curiosity 2

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cerulean, Aug 30, 2012.

1. There are many people and there are just about as many ways to greet them.

[​IMG]

How do you generally greet people?

2. I "sing" my hello to customers at work. I do not know how this started.....

3. Casual wave and saying hello. If I haven't seen someone for a very long time and they're close friends with me, I'll give them a hug. I'm not normally a 'touchy, feely' person though. >.<

4. How I greet people?
    Mostly I just say "Hej"

Or that depends on.

If I meet a friend then I don't greet them, then I just starts talking without saying hey.

If I meet a new person that someone else introduces me to then I shake their hand and nod my head, sometimes I say hey.

If I walk passed strangers or familiar people outside then sometimes I give them a nod and smiles a bit (mostly to elder people that says hey first) or I just walk past without noticing them (the most people does this)

5. Depends on the person!
    People that I'm new with, I generally am fairly polite, "Good afternoon, how are you?" for the most part.
    When it's people that I knew well, it usually involves a hug and launching immediately into some topic or other, especially if we talked recently.

6. "How's it gooooin'?" - completely with flirty smile.

jk. Depends on the person. I waggle my eyebrows at my best friend. I just say hi to my roommate. I give my best, most down-to-earth smile to strangers on the street when I say hello. Mostly need the smile though.

7. "Why hello there."- Everyone.
    "Hello, Hello!"- People I don't talk to often.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"- To my best friend.

8. HUGS! :D

If not that, I talk really fast. "OHMAIGAWDYOU'REHEREIDONTTHINKIVESEENYOUINLIKEWHAT3WEEKSORSOMETHING?HAIIIIIIIII!"

And then, other times, it's "Hellos!" Why is 'hello' plural? I have no idea.

9. Hm. I have no idea, actually. It's one of those things I've never thought about ._.