Cerulean's Curiosity 2

Cerulean

But does he know about second breakfast?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
There are many people and there are just about as many ways to greet them.

oh-hi-demotivational-poster-1239303292.jpg

How do you generally greet people?

I "sing" my hello to customers at work. I do not know how this started.....

Casual wave and saying hello. If I haven't seen someone for a very long time and they're close friends with me, I'll give them a hug. I'm not normally a 'touchy, feely' person though. >.<

How I greet people?
Mostly I just say "Hej"

Or that depends on.

If I meet a friend then I don't greet them, then I just starts talking without saying hey.

If I meet a new person that someone else introduces me to then I shake their hand and nod my head, sometimes I say hey.

If I walk passed strangers or familiar people outside then sometimes I give them a nod and smiles a bit (mostly to elder people that says hey first) or I just walk past without noticing them (the most people does this)

Depends on the person!
People that I'm new with, I generally am fairly polite, "Good afternoon, how are you?" for the most part.
When it's people that I knew well, it usually involves a hug and launching immediately into some topic or other, especially if we talked recently.

"How's it gooooin'?" - completely with flirty smile.

jk. Depends on the person. I waggle my eyebrows at my best friend. I just say hi to my roommate. I give my best, most down-to-earth smile to strangers on the street when I say hello. Mostly need the smile though.

"Why hello there."- Everyone.
"Hello, Hello!"- People I don't talk to often.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"- To my best friend.

HUGS! :D

If not that, I talk really fast. "OHMAIGAWDYOU'REHEREIDONTTHINKIVESEENYOUINLIKEWHAT3WEEKSORSOMETHING?HAIIIIIIIII!"

And then, other times, it's "Hellos!" Why is 'hello' plural? I have no idea.

Hm. I have no idea, actually. It's one of those things I've never thought about ._.