Celebrity Themed Roleplay, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrypticWriter

Original poster
I have this idea where our characters would be cast members on a show, which of course is made up and after awhile, the director along with his other colleagues, decide to tape the lives of the cast members without them knowing until later on in the roleplay.

I really want to do this and I have no set number of participants that I would like to have.

So, any interest?

Reactions: WinterCookie
This sounds uber interesting~ Count me in ^^ I just gotta ask though are the cast members already in a show and the director decides to document their actual lives or does he just randomly take interest in a group of people and secretly videotapes them by strange means?

They are already in a show together and the director decides to tape their lives.

I'd be interested in RPing this, and it's a really original idea! Props to you! Just a few questions before I actually commit though: What level of RPing would you expect from this? Intermediate, Advanced, or Elementary? And the director and his colleagues are filming their lives when they're off set right? But does that mean we should also be RPing when our characters are on set for the TV show, or are we just going to kind of skip over them 'working'? Also, are you going to RPing the director, or is that an actual option for someone to take (not that I'm interested in taking that part O _O")?

@WinterCookie
I really want it to be intermediate to low advanced, at least.

Yeah, the director is only filming them offset.

And we'll have a couple of posts where we will be roleplaying them on set.

Reactions: WinterCookie
Alright, thanks for clearing all that up ^ - ^ and by intermediate - low advanced, would you mean like 3 paragraphs? Either way, I'm definitely interested, hopefully more people take a look at this too~

Status
Not open for further replies.