Celebrity Crushes

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SacredWarrior, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celebrity crushes. Pretty much everyone has at least one. Name your celebrity crushes and why! Here are mine:

Jet Li. My very first celebrity crush. I've had a crush on him ever since I was a kid and first saw him in Lethal Weapon 4. He's a great martial artist and his films never fail to amaze me! Plus he's quite handsome! If only I could meet him in real life. I'd faint!

[​IMG]

Sung Kang. In case you don't know who he is, he portrays Han in the Fast and Furious series. HE'S SO DAMN HOOOOOOT! And why did he have to die?! Damn you Universal!

[​IMG]

Wesley Snipes. Blade trilogy. That is all.

[​IMG]

Thomas Gibson. Criminal Minds. Do I need to explain?

[​IMG]

Even though I'm not into girls, I will admit there are two females that I'm pretty fond of.

Michelle Rodriguez. My favorite actress. She's a badass onscreen and offscreen. I love how she won't settle for any role and wants to break the mold by having more awesome women (especially WOC) in Hollywood. Thank Fast and Furious for being so diverse in that area. I also loved her in Avatar and Resident Evil! If I ever meet her, I think I might die.

[​IMG]

Ciara. A very gorgeous and underrated singer in my opinion. She's an amazing dancer, has an gorgeous body that she shows off in a sexy but not slutty way, I love her fashion sense, and her voice is so.....fucking.....HOT! If it wasn't for my younger half-sister, I wouldn't be a fan of her today!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chloe Moretz!

3. I would make sweet tender love for the sole purpose of procreation with 80's Sigourney Weaver.

4. Godfrey Gao and Sofia Boutella, 'nuff said.

5. hue

heue

GERARD BUTLER BITCHES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. YES.

MORE YES.

Now for me......

[​IMG]

*sighs* what a dream boat.....

• Love Love x 2
  7. GERARD BUTLER, YES.

CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT.

MISHA COLLINS.

IAN SOMERHALDER

DEREK THELER

AND JUST THIS WEEK MY NEWEST CRUSH IS CHRIS D'ELIA. (And maybe a lil his costar Ron Funches, cause that man is adorable as fuck. c____c )

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  8. I just don't know any celebrities. When I watch movies, I pay no attention to who is playing what roles. There probably is someone out there that I'd have a crush on, but I don't know who they are for now.

9. Glad to see another Fast and Furious fan! :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Would it be wrong to say I have celebrity crushes on 70-year-old men.

11. Olivia Wilde. She's both insanely attractive on a physical level and very intelligent. A pretty face and a nice body are great and all, but I need that triple threat with the smarts added in to bring it up to crush level rather than just run of the mill lust. :P

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Charlie Hunnam
    Vin Diesel
    Tom Mison
    Gerard Butler

13. >:[

[​IMG]

>:[

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Taka Morita
    Godfrey Gao
    Nicole Kidman
    Kumi Koda
    Ian Somerhalder
    Kat Dennings
    .... >__> Kit Harington, okay? I said it.
    Adam Copeland

*just stops before the list takes over the world*

• Like Like x 1
  15. Eugene Yang
    Travis Willingham
    ❤️

• Thank Thank x 1
  16. No one anymore. I suppose I used to have a crush on Orlando Bloom and Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds). Now I am all for the fictional character in my signature.

17. GODFREY GAO

[​IMG]\

I MEAN
    [​IMG]

JUST LOOK AT THIS HOT PIECE

EUGENE YANG

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He's my newest crush right now so i'm just gonna go here and melt

JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]