→ Casual Roleplay Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

featherleviosa

Original poster
tumblr_o3uwxny9Zw1u7c1n9o1_500.gif

INTRODUCTIONS

Allow me to briefly describe myself. I'm Kara or, if you prefer a nickname, Levie. I'm eighteen but in three months I will turn nineteen. I have about six years of roleplaying experience under my belt, typically dealing with the third person novella format, and over that time I've had the joy of experiencing a variety of collaborative stories. My favorite genres are almost always in the fictional realm, and my most frequented categories are fantasy and sci-fi. Though I do enjoy a good ol' fandom-based plot from time-to-time, I mostly engage in originals as I love plotting and putting my creativity to the test.

Having been out of the game for two years, I'm eager to get back into it and meet new, creative individuals.

MY PREFERENCES
  • I prefer to work with third person novella format.
  • When it comes to pairings, I'm fine with MxF, MxM, FxF, etc. However, I'm not big on romance-driven plots and themes and consider it to be a subplot. And I'm fine with OCxOC as long as we discuss it first.
  • Mostly I prefer to work with human faceclaims, the only exception being when we're actually dealing with anime.
  • For activity, since I'm just getting back into it I wouldn't expect replies at the speed of light. Depending on my overall interest or whether or not I'm dealing with writer's block, I can take a couple days or so. But don't worry, I never leave a partner hanging and will notify you if I'll be taking an extended amount of time to reply or if I'm not sure I can carry on with the roleplay. As a courtesy, I'm hoping you'll do the same.
  • I'm fine with multiple OCs or controlling multiple character in general. While it can make things a tad bit complicated it can also be loads of fun.
  • I'm practically fine roleplaying anywhere -- in a thread, through PM, e-mail, on a Google Doc, and some rare cases even through IMs on Skype. So whichever you prefer is a-okay with me.
  • Getting to know my partners is part of the fun, so if you ever want to start a conversation that doesn't have to do with the roleplay, go for it!
  • Last but not least, I will only roleplay with those who are eighteen and up.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

As I've said before I haven't roleplayed in two years and would prefer to take things slow. I'm looking for something casual, but there are a few cases where I'm willing to sit down and do a serious roleplay.

For the casual ones, it simply means its nothing too serious or plot-detailed. It can range from slice-of-life to an AU to crossovers to even crack. We could even do a mini-series, basing things around a prompt. Anything, really. Those marked with * are the ones I will only do something casual with while the others can be either that or serious.

I'm also open to originals, so if you have a plot you want to try out then feel free to suggest it.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Now on to the list!

ROLEPLAYS
  • Fandom
    • Durarara!! *
    • Corpse Party *
    • Attack on Titan
    • Harry Potter (Riddle Era, Marauders Era, Golden Trio Era, etc.)
    • Fallout (3, New Vegas, or 4)
    • Dragon Age (Origins, 2, Inquisition)
    • Skyrim
    • Until Dawn *
    • Tales from the Borderlands
    • The Avengers *
  • & non-fandom can essentially be whatever we want it to be.
☼ ☼ ☼

If you're interested or have questions, please send me a PM or comment below. Also, be sure to check the preferences and writing example on my profile.

Well, thank you for taking the time to look this over, and I hope to be interacting with you all soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do Dragon Age with you! <3

I would love to do dragon age or fallout with you

Hello! I would interested in an Avengers roleplay, I have a character that I really want to flesh out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.