Casual Coquette - A Canadian Conversational Contortionist

C

Casual Coquette

Original poster
THE ABOUT ME SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
I haven't figured it out yet. This is a new handle for me. CC has been used, though that makes me think I'm starting a new campaign and have to roll, but I don't really mind. Casual or Coquette on their own are fine as well. CaCo sounds silly so likely not that...

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A mystery, if we mean personality - but I possess two x chromosomes as far as anyone can tell.

How old are you?
A ripe old Twenty-two.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes. I've been playing for longer than I may want to admit. For... oh Lordie, 13 years. Not well, initially, mind you. But I joined upon prompting of someone I met at the Goblet of Fire book release, and the rest is, as they say, history.

Groups or One on One?
Both. I'm more practiced at One on One, and sometimes I get swamped with school and have to profusely apologize and not post for a few days, so it suits me better in that regard, but I love large, sprawling epics, and having a huge Character Played cast allows for that...

Pool or Beach?
Beach. I go basically every weekend with my Ultimate Frisbee Legue and we rock it. Winter will be so sad.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
This is from the Hadestown albums from Anias Mitchell. It's a Folk-Opera. The entire album is stunning and should be listened to in order, and with focus. It's the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice. I'm a nerd.

Also!
I am actively looking for games to join. More One[x]One than groups, but please, I'm open to almost anything, so send me your ideas, I love plotting!

-xox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Koene and Minibit
Hey there! Good to see another Canuck on site! (I'm in BC, you?) I also favour one on ones, shoot me a PM if you're looking for a new one!

In between roleplays, the Content forums are a great place to do fun challenges and hone your writing skills; check 'em out! I also suggest you join a couple Groups! It's a quick and enjoyable way to find other roleplayers on-site who share your interests: I'm part of Delicious Delicacies, myself; great if you like to cook, look at food, and recipe-swap!

• Love
Reactions: October Knight
Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy it here : )

Let us know if you need anything.