1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Casual- Advanced [I Guess It's Been A While]

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SnowMakatu, Jul 5, 2012.

1. I'm more of a modern gal. I prefer things like...

Anything in Purple is Something I play with Either Gender.
    Anything in Blue is something I play as a male character.
    Anything in Pink is something I play as a female character.
    Anything with a + Beside it, means I've got a lot of them on the go already and I expect a really good plot from you if you're interested.
    Anything with a beside it means I will play it Female Slash if you're interested.
    Best Friends
    Neighbors
    Babysitter x Babysat's father
    Club
    Teacher x Student
    Highschool
    Gifted Boarding School
    Royalty (Finishing School) +
    ---
    I also like to play Victoria era style things... Things that take place in 1800s. If you want to play this with me, I would appreciate it if you knew something about the era. Even if it was just inventions. I don't want to play with you and find your character pulling out a cordless landline telephone. I will smite you.
    I play this one as a Yuri role-play. It takes place at a finishing school.
    --

I will even play something that goes back even further. Medieval royalty. Prince and Princess. That sort of thing.
    I prefer to play a Prince in that one.

I expect Romance. Because I'm a girl. And I'm that way. ;P

And honestly, I can't think of anything else because I'm sort of a scatter brain.
    If there is something Modern-like that you're craving, send me a PM and then we shall talk it over. :)

2. Anyone around tonight?

3. I have never written Yuri before, but I'm willing to try, if you don't mind of course ; )

4. Not at all. I can be your guinea pig. :D You don't you message me and we'll get some details worked out.

5. So, it happens that I wanted to send you a Private mesage, but due to my computier inability I didn't found how....

6. Anyone out and about tonight?

7. Heeeellloooo

8. Hello there! :D

9. Whats everybody doin' tonight?